Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 25

Story Info
Cathy reveals the nitty-gritty of the MMMF.
33.4k words
4.56
5.5k
15

Part 25 of the 26 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 09/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank all the readers that having been following this series since Chapter 1 in September, 2014! And, a very special THANK YOU to Privates1stClass for not only editing this series, but serving as my mentor in my first attempt at writing. After all, I'm an RN and not an author. And as an RN that has been on the front line of COVID-19, be safe everyone wear a MASK!

*****

CATHY REVEALS THE NITTY-GRITTY OF THE MMMF

Thank you for reading my serial novel, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie.' If you haven't read Chapters 1-24 please do so before reading this chapter otherwise you'll be missing out on all the details of the story of Tom & Sue & John & Debbie as it was told to me.

Readers of the series will recall in Chapter 15 and 24, Cathy has highlighted the events of the so called trial run of her MMMF with Ryder, Andy and Jimmy, which was set up in Chapter 14. However, before Cathy takes center stage, Nancy for the first time reveals a bit about her one night stand in London with her coach, Terry LeDonnary, to Sue. After the Ladies of State's afternoon practice came to an end, Cathy came forward and enlightened her Ladies of State basketball teammates with not only the juicy nitty-gritty of the trial run, but the unexpected MFM with Ryder and Jimmy that followed two days later. During the ladies gossip session, Cathy lets the cat out of the bag about prom night and the outercourse sex play. Once Cathy pinned Sue down about her and Jimmy getting it on, Sue doesn't deny that Jimmy finger-fucked her while they were both under the influence of Purple Passion, but she side steps the issue about her 'Little Brother' going a step further, and fucking her prom night.

DISCLAIMER: All characters, appearing in the series 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie' are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead, with scenes or events described within the series, 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie.' Reverse Cowgirl

***

Nancy and I were sawing logs and sound asleep when at 6 AM sharp our noisy alarm started barking. Nancy rolled over, turned off the alarm and said, "GAWD do I ever hate that fucking sound! I wish I'd never let ol' Lady Lewiston enroll me in this 7:30 Biology lab!"

I giggled at my Roomie and said, "Well Roomie we really didn't have too many other options did we?"

Nancy just smiled in my direction and said, "No we really didn't. The only other option we both had was that three hour lab session just before practice on Thursday.

Nancy paused a moment then asked, "Roomie I need to ask you a rather personal question, but if you don't want to answer it... I'll understand."

I was somewhat puzzled but I answered Nancy, "Go ahead Roomie... what's on your mind?"

Nancy looked me straight in the eyes and asked, "Roomie, just curious if you've ever experienced one of those super giant orgasms like Coach and Angie have been telling us about? You know the mother lode of all orgasms that Coach and Angie experienced when they had their posterior fornix, or cul-de-sac stimulated by Amos, Tom, and Billy's cockheads? Because I don't think either Eddie or Terry ever hit my cul-de-sac. If they did... well it wasn't any one in a million earth-shattering experience like Coach and Angie have described.

"Now don't get me wrong, the dozen times that Eddie fucked me, well, we always shared those lovey-dovey, deep affectionate feelings for each other, and Eddie's cock always hit my pussy's hot spots with just the right tempo from my pussy's opening to my A-spot, and with the exception of when he popped my cherry, his cock never failed to bring me to an orgasm with more than just a few being some real knock your socks off leg shakers!

"However, things were just a bit different when I had that one night stand in London with Terry. There wasn't that sense of intimacy with Terry that Eddie and I shared, and what happened that night was definitely not on my to-do list!

"Terry had been like a big brother to me ever since he joined Coach Yawuka's staff after the guys were eliminated from World Junior tournament, and right from the get-go, one could definitely sense the tension between Terry and Coach! I mean it was so thick you could've cut it with a knife, but at the same time, they both had a job to do, and for the next four weeks, like it or not, Terry and Coach worked together molding our Junior squad into a championship contender.

"Terry was going out of his way not only to be my mentor on the court, but was taking me out for casual dinner dates, and was always giving me a piece of advice, more or less like a big brother.

"It was our last night in London, and even though Jaslyn warned me 'I'd better keep up my defenses tonight, because Coach LeDonnary has the look of a sexual predator in his eyes, and Roomie... those devilish, lustful eyes are zeroed in on YOU!'

"I just laughed Jaslyn's warning off and replied, 'Jas, you're dead wrong about Terry! He's only been a mentor to me, a big brother type of guy, and is not only a twenty-three year old married man, but his wife is expecting their first child in November.'

"Terry picked me up right on time at seven-thirty, and once inside the BMW he'd rented when we all arrived in London, he spoke in a soft voice, 'I'm really proud of you today! You gave it everything you had, left it all on the court, and even though the Juniors lost in the finals to Canada, we still have a reason to celebrate tonight since you were selected All World First team in the World Junior tournament!' Afterwards, Terry pulled me close to him, gave me a great big brother-sister type hug, and as he drove us toward the Launceston Place for dinner, we chit chatted about the tournament along with everything we'd seen and done in London.

"During dinner we celebrated with a bit of champagne, and talked to each other like a brother and sister... giving each other advice not only about what to expect once we got back to the States, but our lives in general.

"Terry was giving me big brother advice not only what to expect my first season as a member of the Ladies of State, but how to react when Eddie and I came face to face for the first time since we broke up. And in Terry's opinion, Eddie was the one who should be crawling back on his hands and knees-his loss would definitely be someone else's first-class, knockout gain.

"It was during our chatting that Terry opened up and told me about how he was coming to grips with becoming a father in November, but after he and Sandy's child was born, well, he wasn't sure what the future had in store for not only him and Sandy, but their child.

"After we'd finished dinner Terry smiled and said, 'I think it's time we forgot about all the potential burdens, and woes that tomorrow might bring, and get started celebrating our last night in London together!'

"I guess it was around nineish when we left the Launceston Place and hit all of London's best night clubs. We were chatting, drinking champagne, and danced the night away to the rhythm and melody of the music without a care in the world until around twoish in the morning.

"Afterwards Terry used his charismatic charm to lure me into his Studio apartment for a nightcap before he took me back to our team's hotel. Terry's Studio reminded me of a boutique hotel room furnished with a chic kitchenette, a couple of vintage bar stools, a mini bar on the window sill, and of course a king sized bed decked out in high thread count sheets.

"Once inside he put on some soft sexy music and said, 'Take a seat on the edge of the bed and I'll get us a glass of champagne'. Terry returned in less than a minute with our champagne, and as we sat down next to each other on the Studio's bed, we toasted our glasses to our friendship, and may it never be broken.

"It was after a couple more glasses of champagne that Terry caught me off guard and started coming on to me. I resisted his advances at first, but Terry was relentless, wouldn't give up , and after a bit the champagne took over my better judgment. No doubt I was more than just a bit tipsy, hadn't been kissed, or touched in all the right ways, or in the right places, since Eddie fucked me prom night over four months ago... and well, I gave in to Terry's come-ons... even though I knew Terry was married and his wife was back in the States expecting a child. And to make a long story short, it wasn't long before we were engaged in one hot make out session.

"Terry was clever as a fox, pouring on the charm, whispering sweet words in my ears, kissing me up and down my neck, and rolling his tongue all over my ears, only moments before we were getting it on with some red hot tongue action.

"I really can't remember exactly when, but my chiffon white blouse and black bra disappeared from my body, and were lying somewhere on the floor next to the Studio's bed. My tight black mini skirt had walked up my thighs, and looked more like a belt than a skirt! Terry was kissing, and rolling his tongue all over my 34C's, slowly stroking my inner thigh with his left hand, and as he alternated between kissing and licking my 34C's and pouring on the red hot tongue action, he ever so cleverly worked his left hand up toward my pussy, and once he reached his final destination, he pushed my bikini panties aside.

"Terry started running his fingers all through my blonde bush, up and down my pussy's outer lips, and within a few minutes, his middle and index fingers slipped into the groove between my inner lips. Needless to say, my pussy was getting wetter by the second, and as Terry slowly stroked my pussy's inner lips from the bottom of my slit to my clit, he continued alternating between the red hot tongue action, and kissing and licking every inch of my titties.

"Terry never let up and kept licking and kissing my titties, while slowly stroking the full length of my pussy's inner lips, and within seconds he was sucking on the nipples of my 34C's. It wasn't maybe a half minute later that Terry was using his thumb to rub my clit side to side, up and down, and started fingering me knuckle deep with his middle and index fingers.

"Terry's thumb was busy playing with my clit. His middle and index fingers were curled upward with his fingers' pads intermittently tapping my G-spot as he sucked on my nipples like a vampire.

"My nipples were harder than gum drops, and Terry was not only sucking on nipples like a vampire, but he was nibbling, and biting on my 'gum drops' while his thumb and fingers were busy working downstairs in a magical sort of way. Needless to say, within ten minutes Terry had worked me up into an all-out frenzy. My pussy was drooling, my clit was swollen and throbbing, and within a fraction of a second there was this explosion like a GIANT sneeze that totally consumed my body. My head was spinning, my body was shaking uncontrollably, waves of pleasurable sensations were radiating from my belly button through my clit, to deep inside my pussy, and for a good half minute those tingly sensations were crawling all over my body like a bunch of ants.

"I was lying flat on my back, disoriented, and in a somewhat unconscious state of mind after having my first orgasm in four months. Terry knew he'd got me off, and as he stood up, I never even realized when he pulled off my mini skirt, wet bikini panties, and pitched them on the floor.

"Terry smiled a shit eating grin down at me as he stripped off his clothes, and that's when I laid eyes on Terry's cock for the first time-and like I told you, 'it looked as big around as a Campbell's Soup can.' Of course from what Coach told us about her ex-fiance's cock... well, it wasn't quite that big, but was the "spitting image of an eight ounce Coke bottle!"

"Anyway, Terry kept smiling that shit eating grin, and as he slowly stroked his Campbell Soup can cock, he eyeballed my naked body, and in a rather impatient voice said, 'My little sex kitten, you are damn sure one red hot piece of ass and don't let anyone tell you differently! Now my little sex kitten, the truth is for these past four weeks your good Coach just hasn't mentoring you on the court, taking you out for these casual dinner dates, giving you brotherly advice for nothing! And tonight I damn sure didn't drop a couple hundred English pounds, and a bit of change on your sweet ass out of the goodness of my heart! I've been plotting and waiting patiently for just the right moment to set the wheels in motion, and tonight is the time! Now it's time for my little sex kitten to ante up-get on your all fours."

"I'd regained my composure somewhat and answered, 'I've... I've never done anything like this before... Terry... you're a married man, and I'm just an eighteen-and-a-half year old teen...'

"Terry quickly interrupted me and said, 'My little teenage sex kitten, Sandy ain't here tonight, the BITCH is an ocean away, and tonight my little sex kitten it's time you got fucked by a REAL MAN! So quit fuckin' around and do what I tell you-GET ON YOUR ALL FOURS!'

"I rolled over and reluctantly got on my all fours, and since Eddie and me always made love in the missionary, or drill position, well, Terry had to position me on the edge of the bed the way he wanted me. My feet and shins were hanging off the edge of the bed, my knees squeezed together, and my ankles were crossed and locked.

"Terry slipped into position behind me with his legs outside mine while his feet were flat on the floor. Terry was massaging my butt, and when he paused for just a bit, well at that moment I just assumed he was putting on a condom, but when I felt the wetness of pre-cum dripping from his cockhead's tip as he pressed his cockhead against my pussy's lips, well, that's when it dawned on me, I was on the threshold of being fucked bareback for the first time in my life... and by someone I didn't love with all my heart, like I did Eddie, but by a twenty-three year old married man who was not only my mentor on the court, but somebody I trusted like a big brother!

"Terry was holding me hostage with his strong hands wrapped around my hips, and it wasn't a microsecond later that I felt Terry's wide mushroom cockhead split my pussy's lips apart, and within lightning speed, he rammed that Campbell Soup can of a cock he was packing right to the hilt inside my pussy. And I'm not going to lie, I felt like I'd been split in half and was losing my virginity all over again! I screamed out, 'OOOH...OOOOH', and when I tried to get away, he pulled me back into him- letting me know I wasn't going anywhere!

"Terry held me firmly against him, paused just a bit, and with his cock buried as deep in my pussy as it'd physically go, he spoke in confident, macho voice, 'It's OK my little sex kitten, you've just got a nice tight, vice grip pussy that's never been stretched to its limits, it'll get better my little teenage sex kitten', and instantaneously he started pounding my pussy like a jackrabbit on steroids!

"His pelvis was slamming against my butt cheeks while his big balls smacked against my clit so loud it sounded like a clash of thunder. Terry never slowed down, kept jackhammering away, and I was just sorta hanging on while instinctively groaning, 'UH... OH... UH... UH... OH' as his cock time and time again knocked the breath right out of me!

"Terry kept pounding away balls-deep like a jackrabbit on steroids, filling me up, and stretching my pussy's walls like they'd never been stretched while spouting off, 'My little sex kitten, your pussy is sooo tight...so wet, so nice and warm, and it's been a long time my little teenage sex kitten since I've enjoyed such a nice tight vice grip pussy!' And I guess that was when I realized the chilling, ghastly truth that I wasn't being made love to, like Eddie always did, but was literally being screwed relentlessly by a twenty-three year old married man, who was dead set on pumping his seed inside my pussy's walls!

"It was after five, maybe six minutes when Terry released his killer type grip from my hips, and started slapping my butt with his right hand while at the same time he grabbed a fist full of my pony-tail with his left hand, and that's when I come to grips with WHY Terry had requested me to wear my hair in a pony-tail!

"Terry was firmly holding my pony-tail at its base, and with a constant pull he used it for leverage to repeatedly pull my head back. Honestly, I felt like a horse being ridden and I wanted this first ever doggie fuck to be over and done. My tits were swinging side-to side and bouncing all over the place. I was groaning, gritting my teeth, my facial expression was grimacing, my lips puckered up like I'd just bit into an unripe Tamarind, and I was clenching my hands so tightly that my fingers were numb.

"It was after what seemed like forever and a day that Terry started rhythmically grunting, 'oomph... oomph... uhhhhhhhngn... uhhhhhhhngn', and as his grunts grew louder and louder, I felt his cock getting harder, and throbbing with more intensity. His big balls had seemingly swollen to twice their normal size, and were no longer slapping up against my clit, but were high and tight in their protective sack. All the telltale signs were in place, and that's when I came to the shocking realization that semen was now pumping up the underside of his cock like a run-a-away train, and my pussy was on the verge of being filled with semen for the first time in my life!

"It was at that exact moment that Terry shouted out, 'OH FUCK YEAH... HERE IT COMES MY LITTLE SEX KITTEN, I'M GONNA BUST MY NUTS INSIDE YOUR SWEET PUSSY!' And not a split second later I felt semen splashing against my cervix like it'd been shot out of a fire hose!

"Terry was moaning, 'OHH... OHH...OHH... OHH' and as he continued pumping his cock balls deep inside my pussy for the next five, maybe six seconds, it honestly felt like a firehose was stuffed inside my pussy. Terry finally quit thrusting, held his cock motionless, let out a few "ahh's... ahh's", and after give or take fifteen minutes... it was finally all over.

"Afterwards, Terry pulled his cock out of my pussy, and immediately I could feel this gooey, slimy, sticky substance running down my inner thighs. Terry let go of my pony-tail, slapped me on the butt one last time, and said, 'My little sex kitten, your pussy was out of this world! I mean it was simply incredible... bar none my little sex kitten, your pussy is the BEST I've ever had, and before the night is over, my cock is gonna have you wailin' like a banshee, so just relax my little sex kitten, and let loose.' I rolled over on my back, and as Terry slumped down on the bed next to me, I could feel globs of this jelly-like substance oozing out of my pussy's opening, and running down my butt crack.

"Terry was cuddling me tight in his arms, whispering sweet words in my ears with all the charm of a Prince Charming, and I guess it wasn't ten minutes at the most before he was once again fanning the flames.

"Terry went right to work, kissing my neck, ears, and after a bit of red hot tongue actions, he turned his attention to my nipples, and it didn't take long before Terry's cock was once again a rock hard boner. And to make a long story short, since I'd already let him fuck me, and it was a safe time of the month, I rolled over on my all fours, and just let him have his way with me for a second time.

"Terry didn't waste any time before he was doggie fucking me, and giving it to me balls-deep all over again. Terry was lasting longer this go-round, and unlike our first session, I was more into the primal, animalistic aspect of being doggie fucked. I was now enjoying the gratifying sensations of Terry's cockhead's thick prominent ridge catching on my G-spot, his wide mushroom cock's head rubbing against my G-spot, A-spot, and his cockhead's tip lightly brushing up against my cervix while his big balls slapped up against my clit, but at the same time, I held back a bit, and didn't let loose like I always did with Eddie. And after close to twenty minutes or so, Terry's cockhead once again spurted his seed out its tip in a series of forceful streams, and overflowed my pussy with a fresh pool of semen.