Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna gulped a bit and then continued, "Like Cathy mentioned the five Red Solo cups of Purple Passion had taken control of everyone's better judgment. I never did see Sue or Jimmy, but once John, Debbie, Cathy, and Tom returned from skinny dipping, John was with my BFF, and Debbie was with Sue's future hubby!

"John and Cathy crawled into John and Debbie's sleeping bag, and Debbie snuggled up with Tom in the sleeping bag that he shared with Sue. I have no idea what went on in the privacy of the sleeping bags, all I know for sure is that Cathy and Debbie were doing a lot of moaning, oohing, and aahing, and the four of them started switching back and forth between sleeping bags just like clockwork."

Angie looked Donna in the eyes and asked, "Okay Donna, since you and Billy didn't go skinny dipping, once Tom, Debbie, John and Cathy returned to the sleeping bags did y'all join John's little FWB party?"

Donna's face turned white as a ghost and she spoke in a stuttering voice she said, "I'd rather not say."

Angie looked Donna in the eyes and said, "There are NO secrets between teammates! Donna did you and Billy join the party?"

Donna let out a deep sigh and said, "No, me and Billy didn't fool around like they were doing, but I have to admit, it was tempting for me and Billy to join the party.

"We had just finished making love for umpteenth time, and after a bit of cuddling and kissing Billy left our cozy sleeping bag to get us another Red Solo cup of Purple Passion to share.

"Billy was walking toward the Purple Passion gallon jugs, and since no one was occupying Jimmy and Cathy's sleeping bag, I took the opportunity to answer the call of nature, used another VCF pre-filled gel applicator, and hopped back into our sleeping bag.

"I was lying in our bag, waiting for Billy to return when I heard a lot of oohing and aahing coming from the direction of Tom's sleeping bag. I glanced toward Tom's sleeping bag, and Cathy looked like she was riding Sue's future hubby cowgirl style. My BFF titties were bouncing all over the place. She was wiggling and swinging her 36C's in Tom's face while rocking her hips back and forth in wave like motions, pausing at times to wiggle her hips side to side like Debbie does when she's doing one of her a patented booty rolls! Tom in the meantime wasn't just lying there dead still like any stone statue, but was swirling his hips clockwise, and then counter clockwise! I mean from all indications of what was taking place, my BFF and Sue's future hubby were really getting it on!

"I suddenly noticed John approaching Billy as he was returning with our Red Solo cup of Purple Passion, and since both Billy and John were sporting a couple of floppy softies, I just assumed since my BFF was with Tom, well, John had just finished fucking Debbie again like Billy had me.

"Anyhow, John stopped Billy about three feet or so from our sleeping bag and in a low-pitched voice I overheard John say, 'Stud how about you and Donna joining our little Friends With Benefits party? Y'all won't be cheatin', it'll make your relationship even stronger, and ain't nobody ever gonna find out!

"'Susie and Jimbo are hookin' up somewhere down by the lake, and me and Bud have been takin' turns with Deb and Cathy pretty much all night long. Now Stud, I've seen the look in your eyes tonight as you've been staring open-mouthed at Deb's tat-tats, her damn fine sexy ass, her sexy Italian legs, that sweet shaved pussy that lurks between her sexy thighs, and Stud, I'm dead sure you've got a hankering to stick that uncut cock of yours in that sweetness between Deb's sexy thighs-doncha?

"'Now Stud, if you want to get a piece of tail off Deb, and trust me Stud, Deb is damn sure one very fine piece of ass, why not join the party, and hop in the sack with her? By the way Stud, Deb's all alone right now in our sleeping bag, and tonight she's not only tipsy, but super horny, and ripe for the pickin'... you know what I mean-doncha Stud? Ain't no doubt about it Stud, Deb will give it up to ya-that is, if you play your cards right.

"'Now Stud, you needn't worry about your little honey while you're busy hookin' up with Deb. Stud, I'll give ya my word that I'll watch over Donna, and make sure she's treated her like a queen! Like I said Stud, "Ain't nobody ever gonna find out, and it'll strength y'all's relationship.'"

"After I heard what John said I actually toyed with the idea of what'd be like to have a roll in the sack with John. After all my BFF and Debbie were switching back and forth between Tom and John while Sue was off fooling around with Jimmy, and like everyone else, me and Billy would be just experiencing a Friends With Benefits affair that would only strengthen our relationship. And since nobody was ever going to find out... well, I could answer the never-ending debate for myself... 'Is bigger better for a one-night stand?'

"However, when Billy never said a word, and just started walking toward Debbie all alone in her and John's sleeping bag, well, that's when I came to my senses, cleared the cobwebs from my head, and shouted, 'BILLY LUCAS... DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE!'

"Billy stopped dead in his tracks, and before John could crawl uninvited into me and Billy's sleeping bag, Billy smiled in my direction and said, 'Thanks, but no thanks John. It's damn sure temptin' alright to get a piece of ass off a hottie like Debbie, and I'll most likely kick myself in the ass for not takin' you up on the offer, but at the same time John, it's just like you mentioned about Deb, Donna is damn sure one very fine piece of ass... and it's time I got back in our sleeping bag, and started knockin' boots with the best girlfriend I've ever had!'

"John smiled at Billy and said, 'Suit yourself Stud, but if you happen to change your mind... well, you know the way to our sleeping bag, doncha ya?'"

Angie immediately interrupted Donna, turned her attention to me, looked me dead in the eyes and said, "OK Teammate it's time to come clean! Did Jimmy Corossi finger-fuck you? Spill the beans to us and don't spare any of the details-I want to hear it all!"

I gulped and in a shaky voice answered Angie, "I'm not going to deny it and everything happened just like Cathy said. The five Red Solo cups of John's Purple Passion had taken control over of everyone's better judgment. No one was thinking rationally, things were dangerously out of control, and since everyone was in that horny tipsy stage from fooling around in the lake's waist-deep water, we were all now flirting with the lustful idea of a having a Friends With Benefits swinging affair.

"Like Cathy mentioned, when no one objected to John's plan for some outer course sex play within seconds our FWB outer course sex play was full steam ahead. And, it really wasn't any surprise to me that my Little Brother was the one who slipped in behind me, and started fondling my 34D's, but what was the surprise was the way he was now fondling my titties.

"Jimmy was cupping my breasts, gently running his fingers around my entire boob, tracing his fingers along the curve from my sideboob to underboob, while breathing warm moist air on the back of my neck, kissing the back of my neck, nibbling on my ears, and collarbone. The feelings of Jimmy's lips was lighting up my neck, ears, and collarbone like volts of electricity, sending chills down my spine, and goosebumps all over my legs. My Little Brother had learned his lessons well, and was no longer the innocent greenhorn virgin that I once had to tell from A-Z what he needed to do in order to fuck Cathy!

"After teasing my boobs from the base to my dark spots, Little Brother's middle and index fingers were circling my dark spot, lightly stroking, and gently massaging my nipples in a circular motion-causing them to harden like two throbbing twin peaks!

"I couldn't believe what was happening! I mean, I never expected Jimmy could turn me on this quick! I was breathing fast shallow gasps, there were tingles one after the other throughout my body, my hips were wanting to grind, my nipples were throbbing, my clit was aching to be rubbed, my wetness was multiplying faster than rabbits, and the musky aroma of my horniness surrounded us. There was no question, I was rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Jimmy was definitely turned on every bit as much as I was, and even though we were like a brother and sister to each other, the musky smell of my pussy had his testosterone levels rising faster than a lake's water level after a spring flood!

"Jimmy sensed things were heating up between us and whispered in my ear, 'Sis we need to get off a bit so we can have a bit of privacy.'

"And just like Cathy said, Jimmy and me moved further up the beach in order to get some privacy.

"Jimmy and I were standing ankle-deep in the lake's clear blue water about three maybe four feet from the water's edge. My pussy was wetter than the Pacific Ocean, the musky smell of my horniest pervaded the air around us thicker than smoke in a California wildfire, and both Jimmy and me were in a state of absolute lustfulness. Jimmy whispered in my ear, 'Sis, this is a good spot. I'm going to treat you like a queen, so just relax, let things happen naturally, like you've done a thousand times with Tom... and remember whatever happens is our personal private business.'

"Jimmy immediately went back to kissing the back of my neck, and while caressing my breasts he whispered, 'Sis, spread your legs just a bit.' I voluntarily spread my legs, allowing Jimmy to slide his jimmy under my butt and as he slowly worked his hips backward and forward, the soft hardness of his jimmy's upward curved bullet head was rubbing against that sensitive you know where area-the landing strip or my diamond region or whatever else you want to call it!

"Jimmy quit caressing my right boob, slowly slid his right hand down my side, over my belly button, and fractions of a second later, he was languidly gliding his hand up and down my inner thigh with each up stroke coming closer and closer to my crotch, until he cupped my pussy in his right hand.

"I mumbled between gasping breaths, 'Little Brother... you're trespassing on Tom's prime private property.'

"Jimmy slowly started removing his hand from my pussy and I mumbled once again, 'I didn't say stop or move your hand... did I?' Moments later I opened my legs wider, making it easier for his fingers to work their magic up and down my slit.

"Jimmy took the hint the game was still on and milliseconds later, he was rubbing my pussy's outer lips, using small back-and-forth motions while making tiny circles with his thumb over the hood of my clit.

"I guess Jimmy played with outer lips and clit's hood for a couple minutes before he separated my lips a bit, and with his thumb and index finger he lightly massaged my clit-mixing it up between feather-light rhythmic up-and-down motions and tiny circles... first clockwise and then counter clockwise-turning my clit inside out!

"Jimmy was using the pads of his middle and ring fingers to slowly stroke my pussy's inner lips from the bottom of my slit to my clit. His pinky continued to stroke my outer lips while his thumb and index finger were rubbing my clit. All the while Jimmy's right hand was working downstairs, the palm of his left hand was massaging my boob while his thumb and index finger rolled, pinched, and pulled my nipple. The feelings of Jimmy rubbing my pussy, fondling my boob, and his jimmy rubbing that you know where area, sent me reeling into an uncontrollable frenzy and I mumbled, 'Finger me, Jimmy. I need you to finger-fuck me.'

"Jimmy didn't waste any time in accepting my invitation and quickly slipped his middle and ring fingers into my pussy's opening, but only as far as the first joint.

"Jimmy was slowly and methodically working his fingers in a circular, swinging motion. The feelings of Jimmy's fingers stimulating all the hot spots around my pussy's opening sent goosebumps up and down my spine-driving me wild with anticipation, and I mumbled, 'Deeper Jimmy... I need you to go deeper' and within a New York minute, Jimmy inserted his ring and middle fingers knuckle deep inside my honey-hole.

"Jimmy curled his fingers upward, tugging at the roof of my ladybox while continuing to work his magical fingers in that circular, swinging motion, until he found that spongy hot spot, and within a flash he was wiping the tips his fingers from side to side across my G-spot!

"Moments later, Jimmy quit the wiping motion, picked up the pace, and was rhythmically pressing and releasing his finger pads harder and faster in an rhythmic motion against my G-spot, like a boxer hitting a speed bag, while his thumb and index finger were rubbing my clit faster and faster.

"Suddenly I was in a frenzy, feeling like I was going to pee, twisting, squirming, rubbing my pussy all over his fingers, sucking air through my teeth, and shaking like a leaf. My boobs were throbbing and swollen with my nipples tightened to pebble hardness. The combination of my G-spot and clit being stimulated at the same time, not to mention his jimmy rubbing that you know where area, was driving me crazy.

"Jimmy sensed I was on the verge of a major climax and softly whispered in my ear, 'Sis your G-spot feels like a hot air balloon ready to burst, you're about to squirt. Don't think about anything Sis, just let loose and let it happen.'

"A few seconds later, I felt this unexplained surge ride up my abdomen, spine, and down my extremities, leaving goosebumps in its wake. It was more or less like a spike of energy in an electrical circuit was rippling throughout my body. I cried out in desperation, 'OH GAWD... JIMMY DON'T STOP... JIMMY... JIMMY ...OH GAWD JIMMY...I'M GOING TO CUM!'

"Jimmy quickly pulled his ring and middle fingers out of my pussy, but kept his thumb and index fingers at work, vigorously rubbing my clit with up and down motions.

"My breathing had quickened, and I could feel the blood rushing to my face. I was tossing my head side to side, biting my lower lip, my thighs were quivering, my toes curled against the lake's sandy bottom, my clit was hard, aching, and throbbing... it felt like a small tsunami was surrounding and building up pressure inside my body behind my clit.

"I was moaning, gasping for air, my entire body tensed up, turned numb and warm, and my clit seemed to explode like a hot-air balloon bursting into flames in midair. Shock waves, one after the other, zapped throughout my body from my head to my toes. Suddenly I had this sensation, an urge to push from my pelvis, and when I pushed, I gushed like a geyser, and squirted a good foot long stream-releasing all tension, sexual energy that had built up inside my body.

"The aftermath of the peel-me-off-the-ceiling orgasm had left me breathless. My entire body was quivering and shaking uncontrollably for at least fifteen, maybe twenty seconds. My head was spinning like a top and I felt like I was going to black out. And, while it wasn't the first time I squirted, it was the first time I'd ever squirted exclusively from finger play. Seriously, it felt like a massive California earthquake had erupted inside my body."

Angie looked me dead in the eyes and said, "OMFG... what happened next? Corossi must've fucked you, huh Teammate? Give you a taste of some strange? How about you Cathy? Did John fuck you like you begged him to? And I'd bet the house he dang sure did! The only pussy John ever went after that he never got was Jenny Powller's! And what about Tom-boy? I ain't so sure that Tom-boy didn't get a piece of tail or two off you and Hot Tamale while Teammate was off fooling around with Jimmy Corossi! It's time for y'all to come clean, and let the cat out of the bag about getting some strange prom night instead of just a bunch of outercourse sex play!"

Cathy just laughed and said, "Calm down Angie! Since Sue has now confirmed it, after we all watched Hon finger-fuck her, John ordered Debbie to get on all fours, and since he and Debbie were going together, they weren't bound by our outercourse sex play agreement like me, Tom, and supposedly Hon and Sue. John was busy doggie fucking the hell out of Debbie while Tom got down to business, and ate me out like I'd never been eaten out! I mean I was literally going bonkers the way he worked his tongue up and down my pussy's inner slips, and then the magic that occurred when he started using his tongue in a magical way while sucking on my clit. It was mind-blowing to say the least! Afterwards, I returned the favor by giving Sue's future hubby a nice juicy blow job with LOTS of tongue action for maybe four minutes or so, and once he got good and hard, well, I finished him off with one red hot pussy slide!

"It was after the four of us had finished our second round and were leaving the beach that I glanced over my shoulder toward Sue and Hon-and y'all... they were really gettin' it on! Sue had her legs spread wide, Hon was between them with his knees bent, and was thrusting his jimmy vertically up and down Sue's pussy's lips-and Sue was giving right back at him, grinding her pussy all over his jimmy while he sucked on her nipples, and squeezed her butt. And from all oohing and aahing going on there wasn't any doubt in my mind that before this night was over Hon would be satisfying his once-in-a-lifetime fantasy-and would fuck Tom Sanders future bride-isn't that what happened Sue?"

I gulped, and at the time I couldn't find the words to answer Cathy, and as she smiled a shit eating grin in my direction, she said, "Like I was telling y'all, Hon and Sue were standing in the lake's clear blue water and they were really getting it on. Hon was sliding his jimmy up and down Sue's slit, and Sue was giving it right back at him. They were oohing and aahing like crazy for what seemed like forever and a day, but after what had to be a good two hours or so, they finally returned to the bonfire, and rejoined the party.

"All this outercourse sex play with John and Tom had left me horny as hell, and Angie, I hadn't been fucked since Hon fucked me before we all went skinny dipping-and I needed to be fucked in the worst way. Now, I'm not sure Tom felt the same way, since once he and Debbie crawled into the privacy of Tom's sleeping bag, Debbie was sure doing a lot of moaning, oohing, and aahing!

"Anyway, once Hon and Sue rejoined the party sometime around four-thirty in the early morning hours, Tom and Sue crawled into their sleeping bag while Hon and me slipped into our bag sandwiched between Tom and Sue on the right, and Billy and Donna's bag on the left.

"Hon and I had just started making out, but Tom dang sure didn't waste any time, and in a New York minute he was giving it to his future bride hot and heavy, banging her like nobody's business, while Billy was literally doggie fucking Donna's brains out!

"Hon and I were making out making out hot and heavy, and after some serious titty play, I got the urge to give Hon's jimmy a blow job. I started to go down on him when I noticed his inner thighs were slick and slippery, and his jimmy was covered with a thick creamy substance from its base to neck. Hon's pubes were a tangled mess, and stuck together with not only the creamy substance, but with a whitish-gray, jelly-like substance, and since we hadn't had sex before we all when skinny dipping, well there was now no doubt in my mind that Hon had experienced his once-in-a-lifetime fantasy, and had fucked Tom Sander's future bride!

"And, even though I had good intentions, at that moment I lost the desire to give Hon a blow job. Instead, I rolled over on my back, spread my legs wide, pulled him down on me, and said, 'Fuck me Hon... I need you to fuck me.'"

"Hon's jimmy, covered with Sue's pussy cream slipped easily through my lips and in one quick motion, Hon buried his jimmy right to the hilt. I could feel the extra slipperiness of Hon's jimmy and as we were making love, I felt as if Hon was reconnecting with me. Hon was lasting a lot longer than he ever had, and after not only what had to be one of the longest fucks we'd ever had, but one of our best fucks ever, and we both reached that ultimate moment together. So y'all, I'm guessing the once-in-a-lifetime-fantasy Hon experienced prom night when he fucked Sue played a major role in him finally agreeing to letting me experience my once-in-a-lifetime fantasy..."

1...34567...10