Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally found the words to answer Jimmy and spoke in a soft voice, "Jimmy, I don't want to even think about anything happening between us even though I don't belong to Tom or anyone else right at the moment. The truth of the matter is you belong to Cathy, and I'm not going to do anything that will cause friction between you and Cathy!

"What happened between us prom night and again the Monday and Tuesday after prom was like I said, 'A long time coming, and was meant to be', and what we had was special... very, very special, and I'll never forget it!

"But just to set the record straight, what happened with John was something I never wanted to happen... and I didn't grudge fuck John to get even with Tom for fucking Sis and Sally behind my back... what happened that night... should've never happened, and it's left a deep scar on my heart.

"Now, I need to go. We're in for another nightmare from hell practice this afternoon, and Jimmy, you need to get to Lowenstein's U.S. History class!"

Jimmy and I rose up from the Quad's bench and as we looked into each other's eyes, Jimmy asked, "So I guess I'm just Jimmy Corossi now and not your Little Brother?"

I smiled at Jimmy and replied, "No Jimmy you'll always be my special Little Brother and a whole lot more! And just for your information, I'd already forgot about what happened in the Dorm's parking lot, and really, there wasn't any need for you to apologize, but your apology is accepted."

Jimmy and I then embraced in a brother-sister hug. We broke our hug and as we gazed into each other's eyes, suddenly those deep intimate feelings that were hidden deep in our hearts came to the forefront, and it was like our lips were naturally attracted to each other, like a force of nature... and in broad daylight, right in front of the Quad's bench, we locked lips with one doozy of a red hot Frenchie! After we finally broke the Frenchie, I looked Jimmy dead in the eyes and said, "Little Brother that should've never happened!"

Jimmy sporting a big old Texas ear to ear grin replied, "Sis... it was meant to be!"

I shook my head, and replied, "Now get your butt to class!"

I walked into the dining hall, went through the serving line, and got my usual lunch-a tuna salad sandwich, a bag of chips, and a coke. I spotted Amy and Cindy eating lunch so I joined them.

Cindy giggled a bit and said, "Freshman, you and your roommate need to be just a bit more considerate of your upper class teammates that are trying to get some sleep, and for God's sake at 6AM on a Tuesday morning!"

I giggled and replied, "Cindy, you can place all the blame on Mrs. Lewiston because it dang sure wasn't any of me or Nancy's doing! By the way, we bumped into Angie this morning at breakfast, and she informed us to get ready for another nightmare from hell practice this afternoon."

Amy shook her head and said, "DAMN! Yesterday was the roughest practice I've ever experienced at State! Not even those kick-ass practices we had last year as we were heading toward the Sweet Sixteen can compare with yesterday's... right Cindy?"

Cindy nodded her head and answered, "Yes, but you had to know it was coming from the way Michelle was talking to the team yesterday. Now Freshman, let me tell you just a bit about that 'Bitch of the Hardwoods'!

"It was Jamie's junior year, me and Cindy's sophomore year, and Angie's freshman year when we went to Tiger seeking our sixth consecutive conference championship, and I'm here to tell you, it was a dogfight. Michelle literally had Angie playing with the twat more than once, and was ripping the nets at will, and late in the fourth quarter it was a showdown between Michelle and Jamie. Michelle led Tiger with forty-one big ones, Jamie had thirty-five for us, and Angie followed with sixteen, but somehow, someway, Angie never gave up, and with us hanging onto a 67-66 lead, Ang blocked Michelle's twenty-two footer with six seconds left. Amy grabbed the ball out of mid-air, and we left Tiger with our sixth straight conference crown. And just like Michelle said yesterday, 'she was a thorn in State's side' during her days at Tiger. After the season the All Conference selections were announced and for the second time both Michelle and Jamie were selected as First team All-Conference, and Angie was not only first team All-Conference, but the Conference's Female Athlete of the Year.

"And while Angie will fuck a guy until his balls go dry, and he can't get it up any longer, at the same time she gives her heart and soul to this game, and that's the reason why as a junior, Angie Smally was unanimously voted to be this year's team captain."

I giggled just a bit and said, "Cindy from what I heard not only will Angie fuck a guy till his balls go dry, but seems like you and Jamie did the same thing New Year's night in New Orleans when y'all hooked up with three Band Nerds!"

Cindy just laughed, "Freshman you must have been talking with Angie! And I'll bet she told you about how I became fuck buddies with Peter, that's the Band Nerd's name in case Angie didn't mention it, for the rest of the semester while Barry was off playing minor league baseball... didn't she? And I'll bet Angie also spilled the beans about how after we got back to State Amy joined in and took Jamie's place with Elliot, and milked that Band Nerd's balls bone dry for the rest of the semester... didn't you Amy?"

Amy was LOL, broke in, and replied, "Cindy we got to get hopping! Freshman, we'll catch ya at practice!"

We all turned in our trays, Cindy and Amy left for class, and I went up to my room to rest up before our predicted nightmare from hell practice this afternoon. Nancy returned to the dorm after PSY, and after eating a bit of lunch, she joined me in our room, and we just chilled while engaging in girl talk until the three-thirty hour when we left for the gym.

Tuesday's practice was just as Angie had warned us about-a repeat of Monday's nightmare from hell! Michelle and Jamie once again were 'THE bitches of the hardwoods', and after two- and-a-half hours it all finally came to an end!

Coach Jones was once again beaming like a proud father, and quickly summoned Jamie and Michelle to his office for another coaches meeting.

We showered, dressed, and dead on our feet left the locker room for the dining hall. We ate dinner and were now preparing to hear for the first time all the nitty- gritty of Cathy's foursome trial run direct from the horse's mouth!

Nancy, Donna, Angie, Cathy, and I left the dining hall and went into Angie's single room. Angie shut, locked the door, and said, "Okay Cathy you're up" like she was Shannon before one of our Ladies Athletic Sorority meetings.

Cathy giggled, "Okay but before I start I want y'all to know nothing has changed between Jimmy and me. The foursome that Jimmy and I agreed to, is nothing like what Coach got herself into with Terry and Amos. Coach's MFM was done for all the wrong reasons. The MMMF that Jimmy and I agreed to is being done the right way, and for the right reasons. Jimmy and I jointly picked Ryder and Andy as our guests and together we established the ground rules for our MMMF. Of course, after what happened Saturday night, and again last night, our original ground rules have been altered just a bit. But in the end, our relationship may even be stronger, and more solid than the Rock of Gibraltar!

"I'm just glad I have such a supportive future husband who has let me experience my once-in-a-lifetime fantasy, the thrill, if you will, of being fucked by not one but two cocks bigger than what Hon had to offer. And, with Hon taking an active part in the foursome, gang bang, or whatever else you want to call it, well it just added icing on the cake. Every time Jimmy and I made love after our guests finished fucking me Saturday night, and well, again last night, it seemed like we were reconnecting. Remember ya'll the pecking order was biggest to smallest and unfortunately Hon's jimmy came up on the short end of the stick. By the way y'all, that's what me and Hon call his six inch, upward curved piece of 'love muscle'."

Angie immediately asked, "So Cathy you mean to tell me why you canceled us last night was because the four of y'all set up another gang bang session out at the lake?"

Cathy smiled a devilish grin, "Well not exactly. Last night was just a spur of the moment threesome between me, Ryder, and Jimmy.

"Ryder and Jimmy stopped me before lunch break yesterday on my way to the dining hall. Jimmy asked me, 'Cat how about a walk to the Quads? Ryder has something he wants to ask us.'

"I smiled at girlish smile in Ryder's direction, 'Okay by me.'

"We made the short walk to the Quads and Ryder asked Jimmy, 'Jimbo, if Sweetie's up for it, how about a couple quickies tonight out at the lake? I've been thinking about Saturday night all day, and just can't seem to get it out of my mind. I'm really itching to get it on with your sexy hot girlfriend again, and Homecoming weekend seems like forever-and-a-day away. Andy has night class so it'd just be me, you, and Sweetie-so how about it Jimbo? ''

"Jimmy looked me in the eyes, 'How about it Cat? You up for a little threesome action tonight? After Saturday night's trial run, I have to admit Cat I never thought it'd be such a turn on watching you enjoying your fantasy, and after we reconnected last night with a couple one on one sessions, well, I'm just a little spoiled... and yeah, I'm definitely in the mood for little MFM action tonight.'

"I smiled in Ryder's direction, 'Okay by me too. I've been thinking about Saturday night too, and like Ryder mentioned, "Homecoming weekend seems like forever-and-a-day away." I'll play along with a MFM tonight, but remember guys we've got a midnight curfew, and more importantly, it's the 12th day of my cycle, so I'll definitely have my diaphragm securely in place along with VCF spermicide, and both of y'all will wrap up-no exceptions!'

"Ryder butted in, 'FUCK YEAH! GAWD, this is fucking unbelievable! It's like Christmas in September! I'll supply the rubber johnnies! Jimbo, I'll pick you up a Skinless Skin, and since I'm a bit on the large size, well, I'll try out some of Luis' Beyond Seven Mega Big Boy's. So, what'd ya think Jimbo... since we're short on time tonight, a couple of johnnies should do the trick... shouldn't it?'

"Jimmy answered Ryder, 'Thanks Ryder, I could use a Skin or two since I used the two Andy gave me last night when me and Cat had some reconnecting time... and after a bit of beggin' for a third round, well, Cat finally gave in, and let me go bareback in her butthole ...'

"Before Jimmy could finish his sentence I interrupted him, and with a naughty girl smile said, 'Knowing what happened Saturday night Ryder, if I were you, I'd plan on bringing couple for each of y'all... because tonight Guys... my butthole is OFF LIMITS!'

"Jimmy snickered a bit and then replied, 'Cat we'll pick you up after your sorority meeting. I'm guessin' around eightish?'

"I replied, 'Yes Hon, around eight or so. That'll give us about three hours for our little MFM before our midnight curfews.'

"Jimmy and Ryder both smiled and Jimmy said, 'Good deal we're all set for tonight! And, by the way, this little MFM isn't going to alter our plans one bit for Homecoming weekend at the Plaza. But, after Homecoming weekend, Cat's fantasy will be over and done-right Cat?'

"I smiled in Jimmy's direction and replied, 'That's right Hon, after Homecoming weekend, my fantasy will be just a memory, and like before this all started, it'll only me and you again!'

"Jimmy looked Ryder dead in the eyes, 'Ryder I realize you and Cat have this physical attraction for each other, especially after Saturday night, but you do understand, you are just a privileged guest. No ifs, ands, or buts about it, Cat belongs to me-understand?'

"Ryder looked Jimmy in the eyes, 'Jimbo, calm down just a bit. You just heard what Sweetie said... didn't you? She made it perfectly clear to me Saturday night, "Don't go getting attached to me, because I do belong to Jimmy and always will. Let's just enjoy the time we have together because after Homecoming weekend it'll be over and done."'

"Jimmy looked me in the eyes, 'Cat, you told Ryder that? Like when?'

"I smiled at Jimmy, 'Yes Hon right after our last marathon session. I just wanted to clear the air with him and make no bones about how I felt about you.'"

I interrupted asking, "Okay Cathy, but what about Saturday night after the big game? Are you and Ryder..."

Cathy interrupted me, "Yes Sue, after last night, Jimmy has given me the green light to have one on one sessions with Ryder while he is working stadium clean ups..."

I once again interrupted, "Sessions?"

Cathy giggled, "That's right Sue, sessions. Remember, I told you yesterday 'I wanted to fuck Ryder all I could before it was over and done?' Well, after Jimmy no longer felt Ryder was a threat, he agreed to let me go one on one with Ryder the couple weekends he has to work stadium clean ups before Homecoming weekend. And even though Ryder has already booked our rooms at the Plaza for both weekends, but after talking with Debbie, I am having second thoughts about going one on one with Ryder."

I interrupted Cathy and asked, "So when did you talk with Sis?"

Cathy smiled and answered, "This afternoon before practice. Debbie gave me a call out of the blue, filled me in all about you and Nancy's surprise road trip to University, and how she and Beverly along with several of her Tri Delt sisters would take the Ladies of State out on the town to the Maroon & White after our February game with the Tea Sips.

"Afterwards Debbie got on her soap box and warned me about the risky business of going one on one with my new found fuck buddy. Debbie didn't pull any punches, and spelled out on how going one on one with her future brother-in-law, Steve, not only changed things between her and John, but eventually led to Sally and Steve's wedding being called off.

"Steve and Debbie loved fucking each other sooo much that Steve eventually fell head over heels for Debbie, and to a lesser extent, Debbie had fallen for her future brother-in-law. So when all is said and done, well, that's something I don't want to have happen to me and Hon's relationship, but since I love fucking Ryder, well, maybe it's better if me, Ryder, and Hon just keep doing what we're doing, and continue to hook up in threesomes until Andy returns for the grand finale Homecoming weekend.

"Anyway, let me tell y'all first about Saturday night's trial run and then I'll cover last night's threesome, which had to be cut short because of our curfews.

"Remember, Saturday night I was dressed to kill when I met the three of them in the lobby in a pair of sexy, ragged, denim low waist, booty short Daisy Dukes-the shortest I had without being bottomless!

"I had conveniently left my bra off so my boobs would be free and loose under my sleeveless sexy hot pink half tank top. I picked out my sexiest pair of summer sandals and went down in the lobby to meet Jimmy, Ryder and Andy."

Angie was LOL and interrupted Cathy, "Girl, I always suspected there was this wild side to you, and the way you were flaunting that sexy body of yours in those three studs faces in the lobby, well, it dang sure didn't take any Albert Einstein to figure out what you had on your mind!"

Cathy just LOL and continued, "Once I met them in the lobby I'm sure y'all remember how Jimmy smiled that evil, lustful smile and said, 'Damn Hon, do you ever look hot and sexy tonight!'

Cathy continued, "And I don't think any of y'all could forget what happened next! I smiled back at Jimmy and replied, 'Hon, I wanted to be extra sexy tonight in case... well, you know why.' After Ryder and Andy heard what I said to Jimmy, Ryder made no bones about his intentions, "Damn girl are you ever hot! Jimbo, maybe we should just forget the 'Shoe tonight and head straight to the lake!" Andy quickly seconded the motion, but I never said word, and the four of us left the lobby.

"Once in Jimmy's Chevy, Jimmy asked me, 'Cat, how about heading straight to lake instead of the stopping off at the 'Shoe? Cat, you look so fucking hot tonight! You've definitely got everyone's attention and I doubt there is a softie or a chubbie in my Chevy-I mean, I'll bet everyone has a good stiffy on-my jimmy is harder than a rock!'

"There was this excitement, a rush inside me knowing I was the center of Jimmy, Ryder, and Andy's sexual attention and I smiled at Jimmy, and replied, 'Hon, I'll opt for the lake, but everyone remember what I said last night, "I'm all for a so-called trial run, but only if we just let it happen naturally, something on the spur of the moment, spontaneous, and we all agree everyone's got the green light, to get with it, like it was Homecoming weekend-in other words a trial run with no holds barred!"

"'And Hon, if things get hot and heavy, I want everyone to go bareback! I want to feel the real thing, the natural hardest, warmth, throbbing, pulsating, twitching, and all the sensations as everyone reaches that ultimate moment inside me... in other words Hon, I don't want to feel any Skinless Skin latex condom inside me as I'm experiencing my once-in-a-lifetime fantasy!'

"Jimmy quickly interrupted me and said, 'Cat I want nothin' better than for my jimmy to go bareback with my future bride, and I'm sure Ryder and Andy feel the same way! But Cat, at the same time you're beginning your fertile window, and even though I'm sure you've got your diaphragm securely in place, and just for good measure several packets of VCF film strips in your purse, still Babe we damn sure don't need to not take any chances. Naw Cat, everyone needs to wrap up.'

"I immediately answered, 'I know, its day two of my fertile window and the tenth day of my monthly cycle, but I guess as a last resort, everyone could pull out before they reach climax-can't they? And tonight Hon, I purposely left my diaphragm and VCF film packets back in the dorm. Like I said Hon, "tonight if things get hot and heavy I want to feel the real thing inside me." Hon, there are spots deep inside me that your jimmy just isn't physically able to touch, and those spots are itching to be conquered by the real thing.'

"Ryder quickly answered my question, 'Jimbo, since I'm first up, I'd like to pitch in my two cents worth. I'd really like the experience of going bareback with your foxy, sexy, classy girlfriend, and feel the tightness, wetness, warmth of her pussy wrapping around my throbbing dick instead of having a Skinless Skin on between us! But at the same time Jimbo, I understand your concern, and I promise ya, I'll pull out in plenty of time. Once I'm getting close, I'll stop, roll on a Skin, and after its securely in place, I'll resume pumping away until I bust my nuts, and fill the Skin full to the brim!'

"Andy immediately replied, 'Jimbo, trust me, I know my cock and when I'm reaching that magical moment, and can't hold back any longer, I'll exercise self-control, and just like Ryder, I'll withdraw from Cutie's pussy, roll on the Skin, and pick up where I left off until I bust my nuts.'

"Jimmy was still reluctant but finally agreed, 'OK guys, if things get hot and heavy the three of us will fuck Cat bareback until reaching that critical point before ejaculation. And, when that magical moment arrives, either withdraw and bust a nut away from Cat's body... or else like Ryder mentioned, stop having sex, pull out in plenty of time to roll a condom on before resuming fucking Cat until reaching climax-inside the Skinless Skin! How about it Cat?'

"I answered Jimmy, 'Well Hon, it's really not what I wanted, but in a way, I guess you're right we shouldn't take any chances. I'll agree that if things progress to the point of no return tonight, well, everyone can fuck me bareback until they have to pull out and roll on the Skin.'