All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 26'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 2 months ago

Yet another hot chapter in this series. I can't imagine how many gallons of sperm have been pumped into pussies since Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry to hear about your losses and your own health issues. I had wondered about your absence. I thought like so many here, you had just abandoned the series. I hope to see much more in the story, with perhaps some girl on girl. But if you can't thanks for the story you have given us. Just remember, your health is most important. You need to take care of yourself first. 5/5 stars for this chapter and the series.

Dewey Cheatham

SweetSissySweetSissyabout 2 months ago

Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear about all your health issues, and the loss of your mother and sister. I to lost loved ones due to cancer. Looking forward to the next chapter and the beginning of Debbie and Larry's relationship since from the hints in Chapter 10 (?) Debbie and Larry tied the knot, and if I remember had two children.

I've enjoyed your series from the beginning, and I'm guessing that we haven't heard the last of Coach Kip and Paula...have we? Anxiously waiting to find out how Tom and Sue finally got back together. Another 5 stars for this chapter from me! Please keep the chapters coming.

SweetJen1970SweetJen1970about 1 month ago

I for one am glad to see you back writing again! And, I hope that black cloud that has been hanging over your head has drifted off into the

I too am wanting not only to see how Tom and Sue finally back together but how Debbie and Larry kick off their relationship.

I’ve noticed in the introductions you hint that this series nay be based on true facts…as it was told to me…by those who lived the series… regardless, I’ve enjoyed reading the series about these 18-19 year old teens as it brings back some fond memories!

Another 5 star chapter! Keep the chapters coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glad to see you back and writing again! I hope that your health issues are behind you, and you'll be able to complete the series. As far as the series goes, even though there have been some considerable delays in posting chapters, I have enjoyed the series as a whole, and have given each chapter 5 stars, including this one!

As far as girl on girl as one reader has mentioned, in my opinion, other than what has already been mentioned that took place between Bevery and Tonja, I l think this story does not fit the mold for anymore girl on girl action. The story centers around close friends during their senior year in high school and freshman year in college. All of the girls have boyfriends, and are between the ages of 18-21 from best that I can determine. However, it's our story.

I'm not only looking forward to the next chapter about how Debbie and Larry began their relationship, but reading how Debbie describes what took place that July 30th summer night that led to her and Tom's affair. I don't think it was Tom who gave Debbie a 'taste of some strange prom night' as you put it. It is my opinion, you are leading us down the wrong path on WHO gave Debbie a taste of some strange!!

Keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES