Tom & T-Girl Lori Do Vegas & More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her: I can come back early if you want, 10?

10 minutes later the second one said.

Her: Guess you're busy. See you when you get back to the room. Mwah!

That was forty minutes ago. I figured I'd wait and get back at 11 like we had planned before.

"Everything okay?' Kelly asked.

"Yeah, just Lori checking in with me," I said.

Kelly nodded her head then said, "You know, she's really not that bad of a girl."

"Even if she treats you badly at times?"

"Only when we fuck. It's kind of hot actually," she replied.

Really? Who am I to say. "Maybe she'd like it if you treated her the same way next time."

I could see Kelly thinking about that one for a bit then she said, "You think so?"

"No, that's your call Kelly. I don't want to cause any trouble between you two."

"You love her?" she asked looking for a response. No hesitation.

"Yes, I do."

Kelly nodded and asked, "You love me?"

"Baby, I told you before; I love you." Oh geez, don't ask me who I love more.

"I love you too Tom," she said with a smile. "Now get going before I fuck you again."

"Then I don't want to go," I said sincerely. She laughed.

"Oh, we'll get together again at least one more time before you leave. Didn't Lori tell you?"

"What?"

She laughed, "That's typical Lori. I'll let her tell you herself." I got dressed and left. Can't wait.

************

"So, have you seen Kelly?" Lori asked.

I had gotten back to the suite and she was sitting in a very hot black see-thru negligee. Work clothes? I figured better tell the truth. Kelly may have spoken with her since I left.

"Yeah, just left her actually. How'd things go tonight? Have fun?" Nice try.

"You fuck her?" she asked.

"No, she fucked me, she just sucked me off." Touché!

Lori looked at me and smiled. "Want to fuck her?"

"Of course. Do you?"

"All the time," she replied. "I arranged for us three to get together tomorrow. Kind of a way to say thank you for being so sweet."

Okay this is some crazy shit.

"Plus, we'd like to spit roast you."

"Sounds good to me, maybe we can spit roast you as well."

Lori didn't say anything at first then replied, "We'll see."

"So, how'd it go tonight?" I asked.

"Well, saw a couple of the old clients, then had to cancel one. I'll get him tomorrow, but..."

"But what?"

"I don't know. After the first two, I wasn't in the mood for the next one."

"Tired? Worn out?" I asked. Hope she's well.

Lori smiled and said, "No, I wanted to save it and fuck you tonight. Fuck me Tom if you want."

"I always want," and I always did.

I moved to her, pulled back her head and kissed her neck. I slid the other hand to her panties, grabbing and caressing her cock.

"Oh baby," she said softly.

Kiss, lick, kiss, lick. I stepped back and turned towards the bedroom. "Come fuck me."

She followed, I had my clothes off, she started to do the same, and I told her to stop. She gave me a quizzical look but stopped. I sat on the bed, stroked my now hard cock, and pulled out some lube and the long black dildo. We had come to Vegas prepared. I looked at her, smiled and said, "Now, take it off...slowly."

Her eyes flashed and she began, starting at the top. Slowly she undid the lace holding the top together. It opened up, her firm tits coming into sight. I could barely see the nipples.

"Play with them baby," I said. She did, her fingers rubbing her hard nipples.

"More."

She pulled the top off and dropped it to the floor. Now down to only panties I could see her sweet bulge as her cock hardened. I stroked my cock more, played with a nipple.

"Come here."

She did and as she stood in front of me, I dropped to my knees. Grabbing her by the ass I rubbed my face on the panties, her cock hard. I nipped at it with my mouth, she took in a sharp breath. I pulled her panties down, releasing her thick, hard cock.

I cupped her balls and grabbed her cock. Up under the sweet spot I started, right under the head of her cock. Lick, lick then down I went. Slowly, wet tongue, to her balls. Once there I licked first one then the other, taking part of each into my mouth for a second.

Back up I went to her cock, back up slowly to the head of her dick. She grabbed my shoulders.

"Have any cum left for me Lori, or did those lucky guys drain it all from you baby."

"Oh geez, Tom. Yes, I have cum for you babe, always have cum for you," she said with a moan as I took the cock into my mouth. Down went my hand as did my wet mouth, loving the taste of her cock. Down as far as I could go, then back up, slow at first then a bit steadier. Not so fast that she'd be cumming soon, just fast enough to build it up.

I sucked her for a few minutes then asked her, "Want to fuck my ass lover?" Down I went again.

"Yes, yes, anything," she replied.

"Too bad lover," I said. "I want to suck you off, then I slapped her ass.

"Oh shit!" she yelled.

I slapped it again and picked up speed with my mouth sucking and swallowing her cock. I slapped it a third time, she moaned, I went faster, as fast as I could, and she blew her load!

"Oh Tom! Tom!" she yelled and started to shake and shiver, her hands digging into my shoulders. "Oh geez!" She spewed a load into my mouth, not a huge load as I figured she'd already come at least once tonight, but it was her cum and I love her cum. Okay, I love everyone's cum, but they do taste a bit different at times. Anyway, she continued to shoot cum then dry fired and started to slip downward. I caught her, stood her up and pushed her back onto the bed. She was breathing deeply, spent. I leaned over and kissed her, dripping some of her cum into her mouth. She smiled and looked tired.

I pulled up the covers on the bed and told her to get some sleep.

"But you didn't cum yet," she said softly, eyes closed.

"Don't worry babe, it's all good."

"I love you, Tom" she said as she drifted off to sleep.

"I love you too Lori."

************

The next day I woke up in the morning sucking Lori's cock. She pushed me away and said, "No babe, I need that cum for my first client."

I pulled away and said, "No worries, have fun."

"Are you okay with this?" she asked -- again.

"Yeah, I really am," I replied. "You okay with me fucking and sucking other people. Cyndee, Dave, Kelly..."

"And a lot more." She cut me off with a smile.

"Even Kelly?"

She shook her head from side to side and said "Of course, even Kelly." Yeah right, shaking her head no and saying yes. Talk about conflicting messages.

"When's your first appointment?" I asked.

"11 this morning. Then one at 4 and that's it," she said as she got up from the bed.

"That's it lover, just four total over two days?"

"Well five actually, the 4 o'clock is a three way."

"Oooo, that sounds like fun. I'm jealous."

"Then there's Kelly tonight at 8. Just the three of us."

"Call her and make it 7. I want to take you two out for dinner."

"You don't have to," she replied.

"Okay, I'll just take Kelly out," I said matter of fact.

"Like hell. Okay, we'll all go out to dinner at 7," she said, gave me a quick kiss and headed to the bathroom. I heard the shower come on and texted Kelly.

Me: New plan. Dinner at 7 for the three of us.

Ding! She got back quickly.

Her: Wish you were here this morning with me when I woke up. I want to talk to you about something you said last night.

Me: Cool, when and where babe?

Her: Back here work for you? Noon?

Me: Deal, looking forward to it.

Her: Love you, xoxox.

Me: Love you too, xoxox.

Lori came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her head.

"Everything okay, babe?" she asked.

"Yep, great." I replied. "Want some breakfast before you go? The buffet is still open downstairs."

"Sounds good, let me get ready."

We went downstairs in a bit and had some food. Talk was good, she didn't bring Kelly up once. Halfway through breakfast she got on the phone and texted.

Ding!

Wait, it was Lori?

"I've texted you a couple of my friends from before," she said. "I told them about you, and they said if you're interested, they can hook up with you today."

"Friends, like?"

"We worked together. Dot's got a dick and Val doesn't, but she can sure suck cock."

"Thanks, I appreciate it, but I was planning on hitting up some of the casinos and maybe doing some off-track betting."

"Oh, okay," she replied. "I just wanted to take care of you."

And maybe, just maybe keep me from fucking Kelly. Yeah right.

We finished breakfast and she said she had to leave. I told her I'd be going to MGM Grand and if she needed me or had some free time, just text me.

"Want to catch the first race," I said. I got up and gave her a kiss, she hugged me. "Have fun."

"Oh, I will. See you tonight at least," she said.

"Anytime babe, I'm yours anytime you want me."

************

Kelly was staying at the MGM Grand, figured she was still working today. Noon came round and I knocked on the door, she answered. She stepped out into the hall and gave me a hug.

"Unexpected appointment?" I asked.

"Just finished," she said. "Want to go for a ride?"

"Sure," I said. We caught the elevator down and went to the parking garage. She clicked her keys and a gray colored Nissan Sentra lit up. Not new, but definitely clean and recent. We got inside and off we went.

"Ever been to Henderson?" she asked me.

"Yeah, used to stay there a few times in the past," I replied. "Nice place."

"Yeah, it is. I have a condo there."

Hmmm, cool. We got there in ten. Gated community. We pulled up into a driveway and the condo looked nice. We got out and went inside. It was spacious, well furnished and first class looking all the way around.

"Kelly, this place is nice babe. Really nice," I said.

"Thanks," she said and went to the refrigerator. "Like dessert?"

"Sure," I said.

She turned around and had something chocolate in her hand. She grabbed a spoon and said, "Taste this."

I took a bit. "Damn this is great. Where'd you get this?"

"Made it."

"You made this?"

"Yeah, I can cook pretty well if I say so myself."

"I was in the food industry, I am impressed."

"Thanks, let's talk."

Okay, let's talk isn't as bad as "we have to talk" but still.

We sat at the kitchen table and she pulled out a laptop. As she turned it on, we talked.

"I want to retire," she said.

"Retire?"

"Yeah, I'm tired of this work. I want to disappear from here and relax. What do you think?"

"Oh shit, if you can do it, you should. This something new?"

"No, been planning this for a few years. I bought this place during the crash and don't owe much. I can probably sell it and clear 125k or so."

"Sweet," I replied.

She spun the laptop around and said, "Take a look."

Holy shit! It was her bank account. She had close to 300k in savings.

"Three dates a day, four days a week. Yes, I worked pretty hard the last 5 or so years and now it's time to quit," she said. "Just need a place to disappear to."

Oh, I see. Sort of.

"I've priced condos in your town, pretty decent price. Nice and quiet from what I can tell and heard," she said. "Would you be okay with that?"

"Okay with it? Of course," I asked, a bit confused. "That'd be great."

"That's why I asked you about Lori," she said. "I don't want to come between you guys."

"No worries there, like I said we're not a couple," I replied.

"Are we?" she asked.

"Umm, well I hadn't thought of it. I mean with you in Vegas..."

She cut me off with a grin. "Oh baby, I'm just fucking with you and not the way I like to fuck with you. No, I'll get a place over there and get together with you as much as you like."

"Or you like."

"Yes, or I like. And that'll be a lot if you can work me into your schedule. Now about Lori..."

************

Lori showed up back at the suite, okay it was just next door. She had taken another cock at 4, and Kelly was waiting for her when she got back at 5. They were good, smiling, laughing, catching up like friends do. We let her take a shower, she wasn't long, then we went downstairs and caught a ride to Edwin's restaurant.

I had hoped he'd be there or maybe Alexa, but neither were. The waitress said she heard they were up in Seattle. Any way the food was spectacular and drinks superb as always. After an hour or two we made our way back to the suite.

Once inside it didn't take long for things to heat up.

I went to the kitchen to get some wine and when I came out the two were kissing and hugging, wearing only underwear.

"I'll get the bedroom ready for you ladies," I said and went to do so. They followed soon after, by now naked with hard cocks as they came in.

"Oh my gosh," I said. "I must be in heaven."

Lori and Kelly laughed and moved forward towards me. Pushing me onto the bed Lori slid a pillow under my ass while Kelly dropped to her knees in front of me. It appeared they had a plan. She began to stroke my hard cock and looked at Lori.

"Mind if I go first love?" she asked.

"Oh, please do, I'll figure something else out for me to do," she said and climbed up on the bed. As Kelly took my cock into her mouth Lori rubbed hers against my lips. "Want it lover?" she asked knowing what I would say. Except I didn't say a thing, I just grabbed it, and took the head into my mouth. As I sucked and tugged on it, I watched Lori looking down at me, rubbing her hard nipples.

Meanwhile, Kelly was caressing, then squeezing my balls, as she slid up and down my throbbing cock. Slowly, my cum building up as she did, she made yummy sounds doing so.

I took more of Lori's sweet cock into my mouth, she began to pump forward and back loving it as much as I was, and I was. Geez, too hot chicks with dicks, what more could I ask for.

After five or so minutes Lori said, "Want to spit roast him Kelly?"

She pulled her mouth away and asked, "Ass or mouth honey? What end you want Lori?"

Lori reached for the lube, answering that question for me. Kelly stood up and pulled me to my feet. Bending me over in front of her, I took her cock into my mouth, one hand to her balls. She placed her hands on my shoulders and I felt Lori's lubed cock at my asshole. I pushed back, pulling Kelly towards be, keeping her dick in my mouth.

Oh yeah, Lori slid in nice and easy, halfway, then balls deep. She wasn't as big as Kelly, but I really didn't care. It felt great as she started to pump me, pulling me tight by the waist.

I couldn't see them, but I bet they watched each other as I felt two cocks deep in my holes at the same time. They fucked me hard, balls banging my ass and mouth. Even though I couldn't take all of Kelly's thick, hard cock, in my mouth, when she pumped in deep, her balls would hit my chin.

We fucked that way for a while then I heard Lori start to moan then yell, her hot cum exploding into my ass. Bang! Bang! Bang! She pumped me as hard as she could, emptying out a large load, then falling away from me.

I pulled off of Kelly and followed Lori. I turned her around to face me, her still standing up and bent her towards me, her mouth taking my cock. As she slid it in, Kelly went for the lube, lubed up and slipped behind Lori. When Lori felt Kelly's hard cock at her asshole, then halfway up it, she opened her mouth and said "Fuck!" a bit loudly, pushing back on it.

That's what we started to do to her. I pulled her head back down and slid my cock into her moist mouth. She took it with a slight moan and Kelly started to bang her ass. Lori held on to me as I fucked her mouth, Kelly fucking her ass. Kelly looked at me and smiled.

Bam! Her hand slapped Lori's ass hard! Lori shivered, I held her tightly, fucking her willing mouth.

Bam! Another hard slap on the ass.

"Who's my bitch Lori?" Kelly said loudly. Bam on the ass! "Who's my bitch?"

Lori tried to move away but I held her tight. Bam! Kelly fucked her deep and fast. I wasn't sure if she could last long enough.

"Who's my bitch?"

"I am!" Lori yelled. "Fuck! I'm your bitch! I'm your bitch!" She dropped her mouth back on my cock and sucked faster and deeper.

"Yes, you are!" Kelly yelled and started to cum in Lori's ass. I saw her shivering, shaking as the cum flew out of her and into Lori. "And I'm your bitch Lori, I'm your bitch too!" She fell back away from Lori who dropped to her knees in front of me, keeping my aching cock in her mouth.

She grabbed me tight by the ass, this time she was going up and down my cock fast, really fast. I hoped she wanted some cum because she was going to get it and did.

"Oh geez! Of fuck!" I yelled as I shot a hot load into her mouth. She sucked and sucked, squeezed my balls until I couldn't cum anymore. I pushed her away, fell to the floor, sitting up and looking at her. She looked down at me and said, "And you're my bitch too Tom, just like I'm yours."

Holy shit! That was intense. I wasn't sure what would happen next. Lori turned to Kelly, looked at her...

Then smiled. "Fuck that was good, Kelly! I wish you would have done that to me before," she said. "I never knew getting my ass slapped could...I mean that's so fucking hot. Thank you, lover."

Kelly walked up to her and said, "Thank you, bitch." They laughed and kissed.

************


12