Tom & the Ex Have 4 Way then T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby, you taste great," Lori said.

"Thank you," Rhonda replied.

"No baby, thank you." Lori dropped down to Rhonda's pussy and looked at me with a smile. "Can you give me Marcus baby?"

I handed her the black dildo, she wet it with her mouth, not that Rhonda needed it.

"Have you fucked Marcus yet Rhonda?" Lori asked.

Rhonda was rubbing her nipples and replied "No...no I haven't".

"Oh Tom, we have to make sure Marcus can fuck her. I know Rhonda would like that."

Slowly she slid Marcus up into Rhonda's hot pussy and moved her mouth over her clit. Her hot breath on Rhonda made her begin to moan. You have no idea lover, I thought as I watched Lori move her tongue onto her clit.

Rhonda looked at me while I stroked my aching cock. She started to squirm a bit, but I'll give her credit, she kept her hands on the wall.

Lick, lick, "Oh Tom." Lick, lick. "This is great tasting pussy." Lick, lick. "I need this every time she comes to visit." Lick, lick.

Rhonda was moaning loud now, the dildo was slamming into her faster and faster, Lori licked faster as well.

"Oh geez," Rhonda yelled, sliding down a bit. "Oh shit!" She was cumming hard, Lori kept banging her with the dick and licking that clit. "Oh please, no more, no more!"

Lori slipped off her cunt and held on to Rhonda. She gave her a soft kiss on the lips and said "That's my girl. You never let go of the wall."

Lori stepped away, pulled the dildo out. Lori pulled her forward.

"You okay love?" she asked.

"Yes, that was great, oh my lord, great."

"Want to suck by cock, sweetie?" Lori asked.

Lori leaned forward and pulled Rhonda's head towards her. She kissed Rhonda again and said "You'll like sucking it baby. Tom does, right Tom?"

"Oh yeah Lori, oh yeah," I replied.

Lori grabbed her panties, slid them down and off. She gently pushed Rhonda to her knees. I went behind Lori, kissed her neck, and caressed her nipples, my hard cock up against her ass. When Rhonda was kneeling, Lori said...

"Suck it lover; it's hard for you."

Rhonda smiled, eyes wide, as Lori's hard cock came into view. She grabbed it with one hand, the other slipping down to cup Lori's balls. I continued to kiss Lori and caress her nipples as Rhonda leaned forward, her tongue sliding under the head of Lori's cock. As she slowly licked, Lori started to moan. I stepped away from Lori and stood back, wanting to watch my ex suck my lover's tranny cock. Just watching them made my cock ache. I couldn't wait to fuck them.

By now Lori had her hands on Rhonda's shoulders and Rhonda had taken Lori's cock into her mouth. Making yummy noises, Rhonda slid down the hard cock, stopping as she went down an inch or so to swallow hard and feel the thick cock in her mouth. When she got as far down as she could go, Rhonda started a slow slide back up, savoring the taste of Lori. Up she went, stopped, swallowed, then down deep and slow. Lori began to moan louder.

"Like that Lori?" I asked knowing the answer. "Making your cock nice and hard lover?"

"Fuck yes," she replied. Pushing Rhonda away she said, "I want to fuck you, Rhonda!"

"I want you to fuck me!"

Rhonda stood up and slid back onto the bed. She grabbed Lori by the hands and pulled her on top of her, face to face, tits to tits and cock to cunt. Lori grabbed her hard cock and slid it into Rhonda; deep and fast!

She slid her hand behind Rhonda's head and pulled it back, her mouth moving to Rhonda's neck. Lori licked and bit as she fucked her tight pussy hard; hard and deep. Hard, deep, and slow, oh so slow. Rhonda moaned as Loris balls bounced against her when Lori was balls deep. If was fucking hot!

I got up on the bed and knelt down next to Rhonda's face. I grabbed her head and slid my now raging hard cock into her mouth. She took it with her hand and pulled it tight, deep, and started to suck on, it moaning as she did.

"Damn girl!" Lori said. "You are so fucking tight!"

Bam! Bam! Bam! Lori sped up, Rhonda sucked me harder, and my balls ached. Lori pulled away, "Shit! I don't want to cum right now. Your turn Tom!"

Rhonda frowned as I pulled by throbbing cock from her mouth, but eyes flashed wide with a smile when I lifted her ass up off the bed and slid a pillow under it. Wetting my dick with spit I rubbed it against the wet lips of her pussy.

"Fuck me, Tom!" she yelled. I slid in then out then in and out. She was wet and hot. I held her tight by the knees and fucked her hard and deep.

Lori knelt on the bed and grabbed Mr. Pink. Looking at Rhonda with a smile she slipped it in her mouth got it wet and placed it on Rhonda's hard clit. Rhonda pulled away but I wasn't letting her go.

We fucked her like that for a few minutes, Rhonda whimpering in pleasure, nipples hard, pussy wet. After we fucked her hard, Lori said, "My turn again lover."

I pulled out of Rhonda; Lori got up on the bed on her knees and slid in. "Can I cum inside you lover?" she asked insincerely, knowing the answer.

"Please oh please, fill me up!"

I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Looking at Lori on her knees fucking Rhonda I wanted Lori to cum hard in my ex and how do you do that?

I lubed up my cock again, my fucking hard cock and stuck the head on Lori's asshole.

"I'm going to fuck your ass baby. Want me to fuck your ass?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

I slid my dick in. I knew that fine ass of hers would suck it right in and it did. As she slid deep into Rhonda, I pulled back so when she pulled back from Rhonda, I shoved my aching cock deep into Lori's ass.

Lori banged her hard and fast, hard and fast and as she did, she got banged hard and fast, hard and fast. They both began to breathe heavily then...

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" Lori yelled, and I mean yelled. Her ass clamped down on my cock as she started to cum, and cum and cum. I could tell by the way she began to shiver and shake, moan and scream, while pumping that she had a big load.

Then Rhonda came again and hard, shivering and jerking on the bed. But that wasn't good enough for me.

As Lori backed away from Rhonda, I dropped to my knees between Rhonda and slid my tongue into her cum drenched pussy. It was like an old friend coming home. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and dropped to my knees. I licked the cum. Rhonda moaning even more as I filled my mouth up with Lori's cum. I slid up to Rhonda, placed my mouth on hers and we swapped Lori's cum, but I must admit Rhonda was pretty well spent by now.

I stood up and looked at Lori and Rhonda. My cock hard and asked...

"Anyone want a hard cock?"

Lori looked at Rhonda then at me. She smiled, dropped to her knees in front of Rhonda's wet pussy and locked her tight with her arms.

"No! No more!" Lori slid the dildo back inside Rhonda and began to fuck her with it, again. Lori went down on Rhonda and licked deeply, savoring the taste.

"No...more," Rhonda whispered. "No. Oh fuck! More! More!"

Lori pushed the cock in and out faster, okay it was more like Rhonda's cunt grabbing it instead.

"Fuck my ass again, Tom, Fill me up lover!" Lori said loudly then slid her face back on to Rhonda's pussy.

I slipped my cock back inside Lori's ass. Balls deep, no hesitation. She took it and loved it as she pushed back against me as my balls banged her ass with each stroke. I looked down at Rhonda, her eyes half closed as Lori licked her.

"Fuck!" After a few minutes of fucking that nice tight ass I exploded, three or four long streams of cum up her ass. After a few more short squirts I pulled away and found the chair.

Lori's cock was hard again, I had seen that happen many times before. Rhonda had cum a few times now, but when Lori handed her Mr. Pink, the girl was at it again! Lori grabbed her by the legs and flipped her onto her stomach. Rhonda must have known what was coming as she got up on her knees, face down on the bed. Lori slid the dildo back inside Rhonda, Mr. Pink was a buzzing and Lori lubed up her cock.

"I'm going to fuck your ass Rhonda baby," she said as she fingered Rhonda's ass with a lubed finger. "You want it?"

"That's right, fuck my ass, Lori. Fuck it hard and fill me up with cum!"

Holy shit! Rhonda was definitely into it and as a matter of fact, so was Lori. I watched her put first the head of her cock, then the rest deep into Rhonda's ass. As she began to fuck her, I stood up behind Lori and reached around to her tits. As I stroked her hard nipples, I pressed my, okay, not hard cock but getting there, against her ass. Sliding my hands up and down, pinching as well, I rubbed against her.

Rhonda as moaning, cursing in pleasure and shaking as well while Lori pounded her. The she screamed...she was cumming again! Pussy filled, being ass fucked and her clit buzzing she came and came.

Then Lori did. She slapped Rhonda's ass and yelled "I'm cumming! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

They both were shaking, Lori almost fell, and Rhonda laid flat on the bed, Lori's cock coming out, a bit of cum on Rhonda's ass.

I stepped back and sat in the chair. This had been one hell of a fuck.

I'd love to say that we fucked some more but that wasn't happening. Tomorrow Rhonda was leaving so she needed to get up early and Lori had to work in the morning. After getting dressed they kissed goodbye and agreed that they wanted to get together again, often, and soon.

Lori and I kissed deeply, she whispered in my ear "Next time we'll bring Cyndee," and licked me. I watched her walk away, shut the door and Rhonda was heading to the bedroom. She stopped, turned around and said "I'll be visiting you quite a lot I think Tom. Now let's get some sleep. My pussy is sore as hell," she said matter of factly with a grin.

************


12