Tom, Marcus and Lori Do Cyndee

Story Info
Marcus is back in town and Lori and Cyndee want some.
8.5k words
4.55
4.8k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom, Marcus & Lori Do Cyndee

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

*

As I was waiting for my French Press with Carolans to finish I tried to plan out my day. Had some books to work on and while I was trying to decide which one, I started to think about cock.

Okay look, it's only been a couple of years since I sucked Dave's dick, my first time, and lord knows I have a lot of cocks to suck. Friends local and not so local, but I really love sucking cock. It makes me feel calm. I love the taste of cum and something about pleasing a guy, or tranny -- bless Lori and Kelly -- that I just enjoy.

I would rather suck a cock than anything else. Fuck a girl? Like it. Get sucked off? Like it. Cum in, well, anyone's hole? Awesome. But that taste and feel of a hard cock in my mouth, that's the best. So, calming too. Weird, when I'm under pressure I suck off someone and that relaxes me. Go figure. Kind of explains why I have so many cocks to suck, I'm enthusiastic. And don't get me started on how cum tastes.

Anyway, if you wonder what all this has to do with anything, well I was wondering how many cocks do I have to suck? I mean, I've done over 20, not all are steady of course, I have my go to cocks, but how many is too many? Is there such a thing as too many?

That's a question that came up as I wanted to suck a cock and my go to guys and Lori were busy. So, should I wait, do some work? Fuck it. I'm going to the bookstore.

The bookstore in this town is cool. During the week there's some steady traffic and you can usually find a cock to suck. Not all the time but I have connections with Roberta. She likes tequila and I get her a bottle every couple of weeks and she texts me if there's any action going on. Sometimes, I would text her and let her know I was free, and I did that.

Now there are two types of guys looking to getting their cock sucked at a bookstore. There's the morning and afternoon guys that don't have to work for whatever reason, then the after work 530 crowd. Some are guys that'll suck a cock, but not many want to do that. Go figure, never understood that. With me, suck my cock, don't suck my cock -- I don't care. I just want to suck yours. Now that sounds kind of slutty, but I put that shit to rest a long time ago.

Ding!

Roberta: How fast can you be here honey?

Me: Ten minutes.

Roberta: Hold on.

I got dressed really quick, okay T-shirt and cutoffs, but hell, it is the summer.

Ding!

Roberta: I have you set up.

Me: Thanks, on way.

I got there in eight minutes.

I parked around back but walked in through the front. I saw three guys inside. One looked up as the door "dinged" me in. I went up to Roberta.

"Hey sweetie, whatcha got for me?"

She smiled and replied, "That guy in the corner, near the booths. Comes here quite a bit."

I looked over at him, he was looking at us. I smiled, he smiled back.

"What booth?"

I put an out of order sign on booth 2 for you and he'll go to booth 1," she said. Roberta looked over to him and held up one finger. He nodded and headed towards the booths.

"Thanks babe," I said. "Need some tequila?"

"Oh honey, I always do," she replied with a grin.

"I got you covered," I said and headed towards the back.

I could hear the video on in booth 1. I took the out of order sigh off, went inside booth 2 and locked the door behind me. Two quarters in the video machine for noise and I stepped over to the hole in the wall. I slid a finger in and made a come here gesture.

"Condom?" he said.

"Only if you want one?" I asked.

"I'm clean" he replied.

"Then stick it through man."

He did and it was nice and hard. Not the biggest but a bit longer than most. Nice and thick too. I dropped to my knees and grabbed it.

"You in a hurry?" I asked.

"I'm good. Take as long as you want."

I rubbed his hard cock against my face, the best I could. That's one thing I didn't like about Glory Holes, kind of limits what I can do. I licked the head with my tongue, swirling around it slowly to the left then to the right. Couldn't grab his balls; that's the other thing I don't like about Glory Holes.

Inside my mouth I took the head and slid my tongue to the sweet spot, right under the cock head. He let out a soft "Oh," as I took more of his cock into my mouth.

Wet hand on my mouth I slid down his shaft, stopping every couple of inches to swallow, then down lower. When my hand touched the wall, I pulled it away so I could get more in my mouth.

That calm feeling came to me as I slowly slid back up his thick cock. Once I got to the head, I licked around again then started down slowly, swallowing, then down more. I did this for about three minutes or so then began to pick up speed. Up and down, I slid, swallowing a bit for a bit, then totally just going up and down. I was loving it and I could hear he was too.

"Cum in my mouth buddy," I said, taking my mouth away for just a bit.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" he replied.

Up and down, up, and down, faster, and faster. His cock began to swell up, the way it does just before it cums then...

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

His hot cum blew into my mouth on the upstroke, I went back down as fast as I could. He shot a lot of cum! Hot, tasty cum and I loved it. I kept sucking until he pulled away. I swallowed all of it and wished there were more.

"Dude, that was fucking great," he said.

Ding!

"Anytime buddy, seriously anytime."

I looked at my phone at the text. It was from Roberta!

Her: Want another?

Oh, fuck yeah.

Me: Fuck yeah.

Her: Booth three in a minute or two.

"Hey man, thanks," the guy in booth one said. "You serious about any time?"

"Hell yes," I replied.

I heard the door to the booths open up.

"Call me and we can work things out," booth 1 guy said. He slid a piece of paper through the hole with a phone number on it. Vic.

"Will do man. Thanks!"

I heard the door open in 3 and then 1. Guess this was really going to happen.

I turned around as the videos came on in booth 3. I tossed in a couple of more quarters in my vids. I looked at the hole between booths and saw a condom come into sight.

"That good?" the voice from booth 3 said.

"If you need one. If not, that's good too."

He pulled it back and after a bit his cock came through the window. Average size, okay, they can't all be big cocks like Marcus and Kelly, but a cock is a cock. I've even sucked some small cocks, but I don't care, all good. And their cum is just as tasty.

Anyway, I grabbed his cock and bent towards it. I licked under the hard head, tasted great. Love the sweet spot and twisted his cock while I licked. After a few swirls around the head, I took it into my mouth, got about an inch down and swallowed.

"Oh geez, that's great!" he said.

Down I went, slow and wet, stopping to swallow again. I got down as far as I could, fucking wall, then back up to the head.

"Oh shit!"

Guess he was liking it. After a few minutes I picked up speed, fast, faster, then...

"Oh hell! Oh geez!"

He was cumming! Holy shit! I almost lost some as I was on the upstroke, locked onto it as he shot his hot cum and drained him dry. He dry fired a few times then fell away. I heard him breathing deeply.

"Dude, are you okay?" I asked.

No reply...then "Oh yeah, fucking great."

"Glad you liked it," I said.

"It's my first time," he said quietly.

"At the bookstore?"

"No, with a guy."

That was interesting. I saw the potential really quickly.

"Would you want do it again?"

"Oh heck no. Oh wait, you mean some other time, right? Not right now."

I love newbies. "Yes, another time. Want to talk about it?"

Quiet again.

"Sure, I'll meet you outside."

This could be fun.

I left the booth and he was waiting. Nice looking guy, older, casual. I extended my hand.

"I'm Tom." I said. We shook hands. "Let's go out back."

Hi Tom. I'm Walter."

I went for the exit and we went outside. "Let's get some privacy." I walked to my van, we got inside.

"Nice van," Walter said.

"Thanks. So, first time ever?" I asked.

"Yeah," he took a bit of a deep breath. "Been thinking about it a couple of times before, but never went through with it."

"I hear you. Getting started can be rough. Don't trip on it too much. Take a few days to think about it and if you want to do it again. Well, I'm available."

Walter nodded and replied "Thanks, I appreciate that. Would I have to suck your dick?"

I laughed. "No man, you wouldn't. I enjoy sucking cock. I even have some guys I suck that don't suck me."

"Guys? Like more than one" he asked.

"Yeah, more than one," I said. "Can't tell you more though, we respect each other's privacy. Just like you and me."

Walter was quiet for a bit then asked, "Could I suck your cock?"

"Sure, but not now. Swallowing cum after your first blow job is tough. But if you ever want to, you could." I wrote my phone number down and handed it to him. "And if you don't that's good too."

We spoke for a bit more then he got out headed to his car. Nice guy.

I went back into the bookstore and up to Roberta.

"Thanks babe," I said. "I'll get you a bottle and be back in a few."

"Thanks Tom, much appreciated," she replied. "So, are you done for today?"

I hadn't thought about it. "Text me when you want. I'll be back in a few and if something changes, I'll let you know."

I drove to the store, grabbed a bottle and...

Ding!

Are you kidding me?! It was from Ian.

Ian: Tom not sure if you remember me. We "met" at the bookstore.

Oh yeah, you can suck me, but I can't suck you, Ian.

Me: Of course. What's up?

Him: I'm on my way to the bookstore. Want to get together?

Me: Sure. When?

Him: About fifteen minutes.

Me: I'll be in the black van in the parking lot. That work for you? Little more private.

Him: Sure. C u then.

I got back in time to drop off Roberta's tequila and told her I was done for the day.

"Thanks for the tequila Tom."

"No sweetie, thank you."

I got back to the van as a blue sedan entered the lot. It was Ian. He waved, I waved back. He parked next to the van. I always parked in the back. As he got out of the car I said, "Good seeing you again," and got in the van. He entered the passenger side.

"So have some time today?" I asked.

"Yep, about twenty minutes. That work for you?"

As I said sure I shut all the curtains, locked up and slid into the back, After he got in with me, I closed the last curtain. Nice and private.

"Take down your pants and have a seat in the bean bag chair," I said.

He smiled and shook his head. "No Tom, you sit in the chair. I want to suck you off."

Whoa! That was unexpected. I didn't think about it, pulled my cutoffs and underwear down and sat back. I didn't want him to change his mind, I didn't want to ask questions, I just stroked my getting hard quickly dick and smiled.

He smiled and dropped to his knees.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" I asked.

"You better," he replied. He looked me in the eyes and licked his right hand, got it nice and wet then cupped my balls. He leaned forward and rubbed my hard cock against his lips. It felt great, wet, and warm. He slid it back and forth then licked it with his tongue. We locked eyes as he licked under the head. I pulled up my T-shirt and began to stroke my hard nipples.

"I been thinking about sucking you off since last time we met," he said. Down he went, my hard cock head inside his mouth, his hands cupping and grabbing my balls softly.

"So have I Ian," I replied. Okay, well more like I wonder what happened to that guy at the bookstore. "Really wanted to suck you off again, glad you texted me."

"Me too Tom." He went down my cock halfway, then most of the way into his mouth, his hot, wet mouth. I rubbed my nipples more, he slid back up, nice, and slow. As he sucked me, I reached over to the little cabinet on the side of the van. I opened it and pulled out a medium size butt plug and some lube. He watched me with curiosity as to what was going to happen next. I lubed it up and handed it to him.

"Stick it in my ass Ian, all the way in," I said.

His eyes widened, his mouth came off my cock and I could feel the tip of the butt plug lining up, then in.

"All the way then you can let go."

It did and he did.

"Now suck me off Ian."

He went back down with renewed enthusiasm. I wanted his first time sucking me off to be memorable and the butt plug did that. He took me deep and slow, then sped up.

I love butt plugs. Like the feel of my ass packed and the best part is when I cum, I cum a lot, as my ass can't clamp shut after every spurt. Ian was going to get one long hot stream of cum, hope he could handle it.

He was pretty enthusiastic. Now he was squeezing my balls, stroking cock with a wet hand attached to his mouth until he could take my cock as deep as he wanted. Up and down, fast, and faster. I rubbed my hard nipples, began breathing a bit faster. I was close, so close. My ass clamped down on the butt plug, my cock began to shoot. It felt like one long spurt, hot and into his mouth. He went faster, deeper and I started to dry fire, finally I pushed him away.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "That was one hell of a blow up!"

Ian smiled, bent towards me, and clamped his mouth to mine. Cum! He slipped some into my mouth and our tongues wrestled for it. shared it, until it was all swallowed.

I looked at him and he said, "You like that?" then grinned, eyes flashing.

"Hell yeah, Ian," I said. "That was fucking great."

"Glad you liked it," he replied. "Want to do it to me?"

"Oh, hell yeah!"

We switched places, his pants and underwear down around his ankles, me on my knees. I'm not sure what the heck happened, but Ian was one great cocksucker. And I was going to return the favor.

"Can I use the butt plug?" he asked. I smiled and nodded as I wiped it clean then lubed it up. Okay this wasn't the first time Ian I had met before. Course, I didn't care as I was going to get me some more cum.

I lined the butt plug up to his asshole then slid it in. He took it in easily and smiled. "Will you suck me off Tom?" he asked.

"Hell yes," I replied as I grabbed his cock. I licked the head wet and rubbed it across my lips, nice and slow. To the left and right, our eyes locked as I did it. I grabbed his balls, cupped them, squeezed them. Into my mouth the head of his tasty cock slid, then down I went, slow, swallowing every inch or so. His hands went to my shoulders as I took more and more hard cock into my mouth. Squeeze his balls, tighter this time, then back up his hard shaft I went.

"Oh, hell yeah, that's it Tom," he said. "I've been wanting this for days." Down I went loving the feel of this hot cock in my mouth. Slow, slow, slow, wanting to savor the taste. Up I went, his hands tightening on my shoulders. Down I went, up then down, I wanted it, he wanted it. Faster, faster, hands tighter as his cum was coming up and up, then out!

"Oh shit!" he yelled and fired a large, hot, load of cum. Butt plug up his ass, my hands milking his balls. Ian shot a long load, finally dry firing, shaking, and pushing me away. I moved up to his mouth, clamped on it and we exchanged cum, or rather fought over it, both of us craving the taste. After a bit we pulled away.

We were quiet, not saying much, taking in what had happened -- loving it. After a bit he pulled his pants up, got dressed and we talked for a bit.

"So, Ian, you sure sucked my cock great," I said. "Thought you hadn't done that before. Something happen?"

He laughed. "Oh yeah. Met this guy here one day and after he sucked my cock, we exchanged numbers. He got in contact with me a couple of day later and well, this let to that and..."

"Well, I owe him one, he taught you really good."

He laughed again. "Oh, it's better than that. You know him. It's John. He said he knew you."

"Holy shit, I do," I replied.

"Yeah, after I started sucking him off quite a bit, he said he knew some people in town that had a little group and asked if I'd be interested. I said sure and we got to talking and I mentioned I'd met someone here at the bookstore and took a guess and, well..."

I smiled, "No worries man, it's a small town."

John. I bet we could get together, the three of us and have a really good time.

Ding!

I looked at my phone. It was from Roberta.

Roberta: Marcus says hi. He's in the store.

Are you fucking kidding me! I looked at Ian and said, "Hey man, this was great. We need to get together at my place and soon. I got to get going though."

He looked at me questioningly. "We good though, right?" he asked.

I smiled and replied "Yeah, we're good."

He smiled and got out of the van.

Ding! It was Marcus!

Marcus: Hey Tom. You done in there? I'd like to be next. Or a booth. Your place?

Me: Any place you want. Right now, in the van.

I looked out the window and saw Ian drive off. There was a knock on the door. Marcus opened up the passenger side and with a smile greeted me.

"Been a while bro"" he said.

"Yes, it has," I replied. "You doing good?"

"Yes, sir. Been busy but so have you I've heard. John, Ryan, and I bet a few more." He laughed. "Ryan and John had good things to say about you in many ways."

"Good, they are good people. You in town long?"

"Just a night. I wanted to stop by and check the place out, say hi to Roberta."

"And get your dick sucked?" I asked with a smile.

He laughed. "I wanted to hook up with you at your place but then I saw your van. Had a good time in this van. Hey, you still seeing Cyndee?"

That's right, he had found a pair of her panties in the van and sniffed them, then he had fucked her. Okay so we had fucked her together.

"Yep, and it gets better," I said with a smile. "She's living with Lori."

"You got to be kidding me! They exclusive?"

"No, not at all."

"You must have some great times with those two. Wish I could get some of that."

"You know what? I'll get in touch with Lori about tonight. You have a place to stay?" I said hoping he didn't.

"I was kind of hoping to crash at your place," he said

"Anytime, even if I already have someone staying there," I replied. "So, mind if I suck you off?"

"Maybe later. I want to suck yours, like last time in the van," he replied.

I smiled "I remember that. And you fucked my ass too," I said.

"Yeah, I was kind of hoping I could do that again," he said with a grin.

"You can do me any way you want to Marcus. Any... way." We went into the back, I undid my cutoffs and slid them down with my underwear, then took them off, spreading my legs wide.

Marcus nodded, smiled, and leaned forward, grabbing my cock with his hand. He took his tongue and licked the head of my cock. The he rubbed it across his lips, back and forth, then opened his mouth and took the head inside. He sucked on the head for a minute or two, licking it to the right, then left, then back to the right. I pulled off my shirt and rubbed my hard nipples. Here I was naked in my van with this hot black man sucking my cock. Times were good!

Down he went, taking my aching hard cock into his hungry, wet, mouth. Once at the bottom he went up, slowly, then down slowly, his hot mouth making my cock ache. He did this for about five minutes straight, never speeding up, as my cum built up.

Then he pulled off and started to unzip his pants. He looked down and saw the butt plug and lube from before. Taking the lube, he lubed up his cock. Man, he was still the biggest cock I had ever had, and I was in love with it.

"On my face or on my back Marcus."

'You just cum with that guy?" he asked.

"Yeah, I did," I replied.

"Then on your knees bro', cuz you won't be cumming for a long time if I know you," he said with a laugh.