Tom & The Vegas T-Girls, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had my ass filled with a couple of loads of cum. Lots of it shot onto my face and I had swallowed none. That was fucked up!

Slap! Bang! Bang! Bang! "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!," she said loudly.

Lita shot her cum into me, each spurt punctuated by a "Fuck!" and slap. She was hot! I'm such a slut. After filling me up she fell away.

I held Alisha even tighter as I sucked. Up and down, fast, and tight, my wet hot mouth making her moan loudly. She was close, I could feel her tense up then...

Kelly whispered in my ear, "You know the rules, Tom."

Fuck! I let go of Alisha, she fucked my mouth for a few more strokes then pulled out. Jerking herself off, she finished, her cum joining Brie's on my face.

I waited to see if...oh wait, must be Chloe. Oh yeah, I remembered that hard cock as she slid it into me. She grabbed my hips and started to fuck me, slow, stopping halfway in, then deep, balls deep.

"C'mon ladies," I said. "I've got an open mouth for you."

I saw Kelly step in front of me. She finished wiping her dick with a facecloth and tossed it on the floor. Stroking her cock, it didn't take long to get hard. The girl is amazing.

She knelt down, held her now hard cock in her hand, grabbed my head with the other and said, "Suck it."

I took it to my mouth and licked the sweet spot. Three times to the left, three times to the right of her cock head I went, then the head in my mouth.

Meanwhile, Chloe had picked up speed. Not really fast and having already shot a load before I figured she be doing me for a while.

"Geez Kelly," Chloe said. "This boyfriend of yours is fucking hot. You're one lucky lady."

"You have no idea how lucky I am Chloe," she replied all the while fucking my mouth deep and slow while I cupped and squeezed her balls.

"Any chance you and I can fuck him again or do I have to wait for a year?" Chloe asked.

"Well, we could ask Tom but he's kind of busy right now," Kelly said, and they laughed.

And I was busy. The girls, like Kelly and Brie had done before, were fucking me in rhythm, faster now, deep at both ends. Bang! Bang! Bang! Two hard, thick, and long cocks pounded both my holes. Then they started to cum.

Chloe shot off first, it was hot and how much who knows. I mean, come on. I must have had seven of eight loads of cum in and on me by now, I had lost count. Chloe shot another spurt then started to dry fire.

Kelly pulled away and grabbed my head as she jacked off onto my face, Not a large load, but still hot. After too short of a time, she stood up and pulled me up. She pushed me back to the chair and pulled my legs up so my asshole was accessible.

Alisha dropped down in front of me and began to lick the cum that was seeping from my asshole. Brie and Lita came to me and they licked cum from my face, then kissed and swapped it.

Chloe pushed Alisha away and licked the last of the cum from my ass. Kelly stood up and finished cleaning my face of cum, smiling at me when she had licked me dry.

"You are one crazy fuck," Lita said with a grin. "Think we should let this fucker cum ladies? I say yes. Ladies?"

Alisha replied "Yes."

Brie nodded yes, Kelly smiled and said, "Oh for sure."

Litas looked at Chloe and asked, "Yes, or no?"

Chloe looked at me and said, "You owe me Tom," then said "Yes."

Holy shit. I looked at the clock on the wall, we still had and an hour to go.

"Now the real question is," Chloe said. "Who gets to bring him off?"

The girls laughed and Kelly said "Let's all fuck and suck him and he cums when he cums.

"Ooo, I like that idea," Lita said.

"Then we share it," Lita replied. "There's five of us girls so don't get greedy."

"Hell yes," Alisha said. "Anybody hard again?"

"I can use a rest," Brie said.

"Me too," Chole said.

"Oh, I know what to do," Kelly said. The girls got together and began talking quietly. There was some laughter and a giggle or two. I stayed in the chair and waited. It didn't take long.

Kelly pushed me back in the chair, making me sit normally. She smiled and stroked by hard cock; did I say it was aching? Lita and Chloe were kissing each other, Alisha dropped to her knees and grabbed Brie's semi-hard cock in her hand. She rubbed it against her lips then took it inside.

"Like what you see Tom?" Kelly asked as she dropped to her knees. Pulling me to the edge of the chair she licked my neck and started down. "Hold the arms of the chair babe, and if you let go...we stop."

Chloe was working her hard again cock and said, "Yeah Tom, let go of the chair and we all stop." She waved a finger back and forth with a grin. "No cum for you."

Kelly slid down and grabbed my cock. Looking me in the eyes she slid her tongue on the head of my cock. Fuck, I needed this so fucking bad! Alisha stepped behind the chair and she began to stroke and pinch my nipples while she licked my neck and whispered. "Let go of the chair Tom and no cum for you."

Kelly went really slow and really deep while stroking my balls. Hand to mouth keeping my cock wet and hot, she made yummy sounds while sucking it.

"Want to cum really hard Tom?" Brie asked.

"You know I do," I said between breaths.

Brie smiled, "Kelly honey, let's do the thing."

Kelly stopped sucking, smiled, and replied, "Oh yeah; the thing."

What the fuck?

"You can let go of the chair lover," Kelly said she pulled me up., Brie, cock hard now, sat down, lubing her cock. Kelly backed me up and Brie lined her cock up against my asshole. Oh yeah!

Down Kelly steered me, down onto that long, thick cock. Balls deep and I was loving it.

"Oh fuck," I said softly.

"Oh, I will babe," Brie said then started to bounce up and down, staying deep up my ass, while holding me by the shoulders.

"Who wants to suck this?" Kelly asked.

Lita slid right down in front of me, grabbed my cock and circled the head. Her other hand grabbed and squeezed my balls as she rubbed my cock against her face, looking me in the eyes.

"Oh, Tom honey, I could suck you all day," she said. Down she went taking me deep into her moist mouth.

As she did Kelly looked at me and pulled Chloe to her. Dropping to her knees she took Chloe's hard dick in her hand, then the head of her cock into her mouth. As she sucked tattoo girl's cock, she locked eyes with me and flashed them at me.

"You still know how to suck my cock Kelly," Chloe said as she rested her hands on Kelly's shoulder. "You make me ache."

Kelly pulled her mouth away, rubbed Chloe's hot cock on her face and replied, "Any time anywhere lover."

Holly shit! Oh, fuck I was getting close.

"I'm going to cum," I said loudly. Brie clamped down on my shoulders so I couldn't move, Lita pulled my cock from her mouth and...

I didn't cum.

"Oh yeah babe, you're going to cum, but not yet," Lita said. "Not yet. Brie honey, you going to fill him up?"

She laughed and replied, "Oh yeah," as she stood up, sliding out of my ass. Then she pushed me to my knees, ass up, and dropped down behind me. "Fuck yeah I'm going to fill him up."

Alisha came around in front of me, fuck; they were going to spit roast me again! Brie started to pound my ass, Alisha rubbed her hard again cock on my face, then into my mouth. I was their slut and I didn't care. I grabbed her cock and started to suck hard, fast, give me more cum!

"Oh shit!" Brie yelled and I felt her cum inside me, hot and not much but really hot.

"My turn," Chloe said. She pushed away from Kelly, got behind me and slid her hard cock into me. With so much cum up my ass it went in easy.

Alisha pumped my mouth hard and fast. I'd love to say she came but instead she pulled out after a bit. Chloe slapped my ass and said, "On your back Tom."

I rolled over, she slid out and Kelly slid a pillow under my ass. "Fuck him good babe," she said, and Chloe pulled my legs up, up high and slid her cock back into me.

Lita straddled me, smiled, and slid down on my fucking aching cock! Up and down, she went, in and out of me Chloe went. Kelly tapped my head and pulled it over to her hard cock as she knelt beside me. I grabbed it, wanted it in my mouth so badly, and started to suck. Alisha, not to be left out, dropped to her knees, and sucked and licked my nipples. The four of them took what they wanted and then I got what I wanted.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I pulled my mouth from Kelly's cock and yelled. She pulled it back and fucked my face, Chloe pounding my ass and Lita kept pumping. I shot a crazy amount of cum into her ass, she didn't stop. I shook as Chloe filled my ass with whatever cum she could muster. Lita had been jacking off while we fucked and began to fire her cum onto me. Alisha moved to it and licked it off me, Kelly sliding her cock from my mouth she went to Alisha, kissed, and swapped Lita's cum.

Chloe pulled out, Lita fell off me, I was breathing deeply, drained of a long overdue load of cum. We sat, lay back quietly in silence for a bit.

"We still have him for half an hour ladies," Kelly said. "Let's give him something he won't forget."

And they did.

12