Tom, Crystal, Lori, Jason and More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh geez," she said, shuddering as the dildo hit bottom. In and out I slid it as my tongue spun circles on her hard clit. After a few minutes I slid back and grabbed Mr. Pink. I licked it and turned it on, then applied it to her clit. She flinched then drew in a deep breath. Grabbing her hand, I slipped Mr. Pink to her. She moved the head on her clit, around then locking on. She whimpered.

I grabbed the black dildo and slid it deep inside her, then out then in, finally locking the pillow to its balls, keeping it in her wet pussy while she played with Mr. Pink. Once it was secure, I got up onto the bed, grabbed another pillow and stuck it behind her head. On my knees next to her head I turn her toward me and slid my throbbing cock into her mouth

.

She opened wide, grabbed my aching cock, and pulled it deep inside. My cock in her mouth moving in and out, a large black dildo filling her pussy while she ravaged her clit with Mr. Pink; she was close. I knew what would bring her over the top.

"Oh, Crystal baby," I said. "I love seeing that big black cock in you while you suck my cock." She moaned more, breathing faster. "I just wished by friend Marcus was here. You'd love his big, black, dick in you; I know I would."

"Ohhhhh!" she screamed. "Oh shit, oh shit!" She started to shiver then her crotch bounced up and down, she was cumming hard. In between screams she'd try to suck my cock and did the best she could, but this was about her. I pulled my dick out and began to pinch her nipples. Up and down, she bounced, then again and finally she stopped. Mr. Pink fell from her hands, I slid down to her crotch and pulled out the black dildo. She lay there breathing deeply and moaning. I leaned up to her and gave her a deep, slow kiss. Slid to the side of her head and whispered, "Can I fuck you Crystal?

"Yes," she said.

I smiled and grabbed Mr. Pink. I stuck the head of my raging hard cock at her cunt, her super wet cunt, and said, "Here," and gave her Mr. Pink. As I slid my cock into her pussy, going balls deep, she had Mr. Pink back on her clit. Back out I slid, slow as she both wet and tight. As Mr. Pink buzzed away, she rubbed her breast and pinched a nipple.

"Oh fuck, this is good Tom," she said. "You want to fill me up Tom?"

I started to get into a rhythm, in and out, tight, and wet, loving it. "Oh yeah baby, I really do."

She was breathing deeply again when she replied, "Then you have to lick your cum out of me, baby. Will you do that for me?"

Damn! This chick was crazy hot, "Yes, I will."

"Then bring it up to my mouth and share it with me Tom? I'd like that."

"Yes!" I was loving it, her tight pussy gripping my hard cock tight with each stroke. We fucked and fucked, me pulling back and slowing down to stop from cumming, then speeding up again and going deep inside. She loved it so much that...

"Oh fuck!" she yelled and started to cum, again. That was it, I couldn't take it any more as her pussy throbbed and locked down on my cock. I started to cum and hard. One large long spurt, then a second, a third, fuck, fuck, fuck! I shook, she shook, as we came until she tossed Mr. Pink away and I slid back from her.

"Lick me Tom!" she said more as an order than a request. I was on my knees, tongue deep inside her, taking my still hot cum into my mouth. I got as much as I could and moved up to her mouth. She pulled me close and we began to kiss, my cum sliding from mouth to mouth as we tongued each other. After the cum had been swallowed we still kissed, fondling each other as we did. After a few minutes I pulled way and lay back on the bed. We were both spent, both satisfied, catching our breaths.

After a bit she said "Holy shit Tom, that was crazy good. I haven't been fucked that well in a long, long time."

I knew she had fucked Jason the day before and, whether it was true or not, I thought it was, it made me smile.

"Thank you, Crystal, you inspire me. I just want to please you lady," I replied, and I did. I don't know why but I wanted to.

"Lori's lucky," she said.

Uh oh? "Why do say that?"

"Oh, I've seen you two together in Cup in Time and I see the way she looks at you."

"Yeah, we are close," I said.

Crystal raised up on her side and slid under my arm, onto my chest, head at my neck. "Is it okay if I sleep for a bit?" she asked. "Maybe 20 minutes or so."

"You can stay here if you want."

"No, not tonight," she said. "I have to go home. Just give me 20 minutes."

I did, then she did. Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough.

************

I had Crystal's legs up around my head, my hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She was using the Mr. Pink vibrator on her clit and she was getting close to coming again, I could tell, hard nipples, heavy breathing, and whimpering in a good way. I knew she'd scream, she was a screamer, if she didn't have Jason's cock in her mouth.

It was the next night and Crystal, Jason and I had gotten together. Last night fucking Crystal had set the bar high, I wanted to set it even higher tonight with Jason.

Crystal started to cum and shake. I held her ass tight and pounded her some more while she did. Jason pulled out of her mouth and asked, "Can I have some of that?"

I stepped back as he slid down to between her legs. Crystal was breathing deeply and said, "Fuck me!" loudly.

Jason slid his hard cock into her freshly fucked pussy and started to pump. "Did you fill her up Tom" he asked.

"No bro', she's just good and wet."

Crystal looked at me while Jason fucked her, my eyes flashed as did hers. Jason fucked her a few more times then I pulled him away. He looked at me with a questioning look, I smiled and pulled Crystal up off the bed. Turning her towards me I bent her over, Jason smiled and nodded.

"Spit roast", he said. He slid his hard cock into her.

"Spit roast," I replied, and Crystal agreed as she pulled my hard, aching cock, to and into her mouth. I slid my cock in deep, the girl could take it all the way in. Jason and I got into a rhythm; he pushed his cock deep into her pussy when I'd shove my cock deep into her mouth. We banged her pretty hard for a bit, her digging her fingers into my ass as we did.

After a bit she pulled away and said "Fuck both my holes, I want them both filled with cum."

Holy shit! This was some hot woman. I stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed. Jason pulled out and Crystal straddled me, her still tight and wet pussy sucking me deep inside. Then she leaned forward.

"Fuck my ass, Jason," she said. I watched as he lubed up then slipped behind here. I couldn't see him anymore, but I could feel him! The only thing separating his cock and mine was Crystal's taint -- the skin that ain't' pussy or asshole. We started to fuck her, and she started to encourage us.

We fucked her hard and it was a game to see who would cum first, Jason or me. Our cocks rubbed tightly back and forth as we inched closer. I'd like to say we fucked for a long time, but come on, this girl was crazy hot and knew how to work us.

Then he came. "Fuck!" Jason yelled as he pumped his hot cum into her ass. Three more large spurts, a few dry fires and then he backed away. I was close but Crystal had a different idea. She pulled away, off me, and grabbed Jason.

"Suck him off!" she said. "Then bring that cum to me!"

This girl was crazy wild. I loved it!

Jason obediently dropped to his knees and slid my Crystal pussy tasting cock into his mouth. His hands rubbed my balls as he sucked. I looked to my left and saw Crystal climb onto the bed. She straddled my face with her cunt and pressed it home hard. I grabbed her legs tight, licking her clit then her slit while Jason sucked. My cum was close, her taste was great, a bit of Jason pre-cum in her then I lost it.

As I shot a huge load, I kept licking her pussy, I wanted it so fucking bad, spurt, lick, spurt, lick, dry fire. Jason left my cock, Crystal pulled back and looked down at me. She waved a finger at Jason; he came onto the bed and towards her. They began to kiss, swapping my cum between them then she pulled away and kissed me. We swapped the last of my cum; she was so fucking hot. We backed away and I tried to catch my breath.

Crystal wasn't done! She grabbed Mr. Pink and the black dildo, shoving the later deep inside her over and over while Mr. Pink found her clit. She sat in the chair across from us. "Watch me boys, oooo, I like that. Watch me cum!" She played for a few minutes, finally cumming loudly and violently, up and down and shaking. Tossing Mr. Pink to the floor she pulled out the black dildo and took it into her mouth, sucked it, the tossed it onto the bed.

Smiling she said matter of factly "You guys are a great fuck."

I shook my head and said, "No Crystal, the three of us are a great fuck.

************