Tom, Crystal, Lori, Jason and More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yep, Debbie's done her a couple of times."

"What? How do you know that?" This was getting weird.

"Well Debbie told be about this one day when we had fucked," Lori said looking for a reaction from me. I just smiled.

"You fucked Debbie? With Scott?" I asked.

"No, no, just her and I. She likes the female thing but loves a cock so, I guess I'm made for her."

I reached out and pulled Lori tight to me, "You're made for me too lover."

Lori smiled. "Lover, I like that. Now take me back to bed and fuck me some more.

As we walked back to bed I thought, Lori, Debbie, Jason, Crystal, Aaron, Scott, Marcus -- this was getting crazy.

And I liked it.

************

I had Crystal's legs up around my head, my hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She was using the Mr. Pink vibrator on her clit and she was getting close to coming, again, I could tell, hard nipples, heavy breathing, and whimpering in a good way. I knew she'd scream, she was a screamer, if she didn't have Jason's cock in her mouth. But she did so...

Oh wait, let me catch you up. Three days earlier.

I was at Cup in Time, the one where Crystal worked, the original one. Henry was at the register, Scott on the bar. Guess Crystal was off today. I went up to place my order.

"Hi Tom," Henry said. "The usual?"

"Yes please," I replied. "How you doing?"

Henry placed my cup on the bar as I swiped my card. "Doing good? You?"

"Good," I looked at Scott, he was smiling. I looked back at Henry; he was smiling too. Hmm, wonder what's up, or was I just being silly. "Take care man."

"You too, hope to see you soon," he replied. He looked to his left and right then slipped his finger in and out of his mouth. He smiled as I walked away. One thing I realized, suck a guy's cock and he's always friendly towards you. Which brings us to Scott.

"How you been Scott?" I asked. I hadn't seen Scott or Debbie for that matter in a while.

"Doing really well thanks to you," he replied with a grin.

"Really?"

"Yeah, thanks for introducing Debbie to Lori."

"My pleasure."

Scott laughed and replied, "Our pleasure." He leaned forward and continued. "Man, when Debbie comes back from fucking Lori, she is so hot and we fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Really?"

"Really," he replied. "Since meeting you our love life has been off the charts. I'd like to thank you if you know what I mean."

I knew. "Kind of busy ain't it?"

Crystal's on in about ten minutes if you want to wait.

"Deal," I took my doppio and went to a table. As I poured my Carolan's into my cup Crystal walked in. She nodded at Scott and then came over to my table.

"Mind if I sit down?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied. There was something about Crystal that made her attractive towards me. She had this confidence thing along with a nice face and body. And eyes. That was it, she had "I can fuck you" eyes. Anyway, that's what I thought.

I had remembered what Lori had said a few days earlier, how Crystal thought Scott and I had something going on. We did a little small talk, she said she had to work in a few minutes that Scott would be "getting off".

I nodded and matter of factly said "I bet he will."

Crystal looked at me and asked "You think so. You think he'll be getting off soon?"

I knew what she was doing, and I think she knew what I was doing. Plausible denial but trying to trick the other one into saying more. I figured I would.

"So, are you learning things from Debbie?" I asked, I paused. "Teaching you the ins and outs of working here?"

Crystal's eyes flashed. "Oh yeah, we've been doing well together. In fact, I've taught her a few things myself."

"Really? I'm glad you two are getting along. I think she's great and fun to be with once you know her."

Crystal nodded her head and smiled. "I agree. We're getting closer every day."

Crystal looked at the clock and said "Well have to get to work Tom. Good talking to you. We should get together more often."

"I agree," I replied as I stood. "Maybe the three of us, Debbie, you and I, have coffee or something."

She nodded her head. "And Scott too. Of course, four can be too many sometimes."

"Maybe just you and I and Scott," I suggested.

"I'd hate to leave Debbie out." She locked eyes with me. "Maybe you, me, and Jason. You're good friends, right?"

"I like to thank so,"

"Well fun talking to you, we should get together...the three of us." Plausible denial.

I watched as she went down the hall and knew right then and there, I wanted to fuck her.

Scott came and sat down at the table.

"You and Crystal have a good conversation?" he asked.

I nodded, deciding to keep things close to the chest. "Yeah, she likes working here it seems."

"And she likes fucking Debbie," he replied looking for a reaction.

"What?"

"She didn't tell you?" Scott continued. "Yeah, her and Debbie get together on their own and when Debbie comes home..."

"She fucks the hell out of you..."

"She fucks the hell out of me."

Crystal was looking at us and smiling while making drinks and chatting up the customers. Scott looked at her then back at me.

"She thinks I suck your cock," Scott said.

"And?"

"And I don't care what she thinks," Scott replied. "Want to go to the storeroom?"

"We could go to my place if you have time," I replied. "I'd be able to give as well as receive."

Scott smiled and nodded his head. "Debbie's not off for an hour or so, have to pick her up. Fuck it, let's go."

We got up and started to leave, I looked at Crystal and she a questioning look on her face. I smiled, slid a finger in and out of my mouth and smiled. She smiled and nodded. Now I really wanted to fuck her.

************

Scott and I go to my place in about fifteen minutes. Travel time to Southside Cup in Time would be about fifteen minutes so I figured we'd have about 30 minutes to do our thing. Yes, I'm an anal kind of guy in a couple of different ways. 😊

I closed the door behind us and reached out to grab Scott by the arm. Flipping him back towards me I pulled him close and we kissed. Deep, long, and hard, which is what my cock was getting. He pushed me up against the door and started to lick my neck, grabbing my cock through my pants as he did.

Scott had come a long way since the first time I blew him, and I liked it. Down he went, my nipples getting hard. As he went lower, I pulled off my shirt, hands to my hard nipples. He reached my waist, undid my pants, and slid them down, my shorts quickly following. Pants around my ankles, Scott grabbed my throbbing cock and began to rub it against his face.

"I miss this Tom," he said slipping a tongue lick onto the head of my cock. "I miss this a lot, just you and me."

I took in a deep breath in anticipation and replied "I miss it too Scott. You know you can call me any time."

He looked up at me and smiled, "But you have so many cocks to suck." Down his head went, pulling my cock into his mouth, just the head.

"You can call me any time Scott, with or without Debbie."

Down he went fast and wet to the base of my cock. Scott could deep throat with the best of them. Once there he sucked and swallowed, my cock ached. Back up he came, stopping every couple of inches to swallow. Once he got to the top he pulled off and started to stroke my cock with a wet hand.

"Debbie is hot and fucking her with you is hot, but sometimes, I just need a man," he said. "Know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do know, and I need a man right now," I reached down, pulled him up, pulled my pants up and headed to the bedroom. "Now bring that fine cock to bed."

We got to the bedroom and were out of our clothes in less than a minute.

"Ding!"

My phone went off, a text. Fuck it, I'll look later.

I laid back on the edge of the bed, the edge is the best in my experience, and said "Come suck my dick Scott." I was hard and Scott was grateful. He dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth.

Licking the head of my cock first to the left then to the right Scott massaged my aching balls as he did. I rested my hands behind my head and watched as he slid his hand to his mouth, on my cock, then down. He had learned and improved quite a bit at sucking cock, I was glad to have introduced it to him. By the way he was sucking me I think he was glad to.

"Want to fuck my ass Scott?" I asked.

He bottomed out on my crotch then slowly came back up, licked the head, and pulled away. He smiled, went to the drawer, and pulled out the lube. Looking at it he said, "You're almost out bro'. Get your ass fucked a lot?" He lubed up.

"Yep and fuck a lot of ass too. Now fuck me!"

I slid a pillow under my ass, Scott grabbed me and pulled me towards him. Holding his cock in his hand he lined up my asshole and pushed forward, I pushed back, he slid in, then all the way in.

"Fuck yeah," Scott said. He started to slide in and out, not all the way of course, only head deep as I began to stroke my cock. He smiled and continued to fuck me.

In and out, slow, and deep. Man, I loved how he would get balls deep then stop and flex his cock. He liked it too, I could tell me the way he was breathing.

"Can I fill you up Tom" he asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Fill me up with you cum Scott?'

"Of fuck yeah, my hot cum Tom. Can I?"

"Hell yeah, fuck me hard Scott!"

And he did. Scott slipped his hard cock in and out of my tight ass faster and faster, faster, and faster. Bang! Bang! Bang! Then he blew.

With a scream of delight he pumped his hot cum into me. I loved the heat, the wet spurts and slippery cock going in an out of me. After a bit he pushed away from me falling back into the chair. If that chair could talk, LOL.

I grabbed the lube and lubed up.

"You going to fuck me Tom? I want you to fuck me Tom," Scott said.

I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him to the floor. Face down, ass up he went knowing the routine. I got on a knee and lined up my cock, then head deep in his fine ass.

"Oh fuck," he said. "Fuck me hard Tom."

I grabbed his hips and pulled him back as I pushed forward, deep into his ass. Damn it was tight and when my balls banged against his ass he moaned. I pulled back slow at first then faster. Back then balls deep, back then balls deep. I wanted to cum, I was going to cum and I did.

"Damn!" I yelled as he clamped down on my cock but by now his ass was so wet and full of cum, he couldn't lock me in. I fucked him as hard as he had fucked me, finally falling to the floor, my hot cum dribbling out of his ass.

"Shit," he said as he laid flat on the floor.

"Fuck!" Scott rolled over and looked at his watch. He started to get up, saying how he couldn't be late. I got a wet face cloth for him to wipe his cock and ass. In a couple of minutes, he was dressed and out the door, mumbling thank you as we exchanged a quick kiss.

Shutting the door behind him I went back to the bedroom and grabbed my phone.

"Did you suck his cock yet?".

It was from Crystal. I thought for a moment and texted back.

"I'll never tell."

A couple of minutes later came the reply.

"I like a man that respects privacy. Talked to Jason yet?"

Whoa! I texted back.

"Want me to?"

"Yes. Let me know what works for you two."

Holy shit.

************

The next day Jason came over to my place. I had to tell him something.

"You're fucking kidding me," Jason said.

"No, not at all," I replied.

"I'm in," Jason said. "She's pretty hot and there's something about her."

"Eyes," I said.

He nodded and replied, "You know, you're right. It's her eyes."

"I agree, now let me suck you off," I said.

"I wondered why you wanted me to come over," he said with a laugh. "Or you want me to suck you off."

I pushed him back into the chair and started to unbuckle his pants. "I owe you one."

"Who's counting?" he asked as he slid his pants and shorts down. "You sure you have to leave so soon?"

"Yeah, but I'll make it up to you," I said as I knelt between his legs and grabbed his cock. I loved Jason's cock, more than others. Not sure exactly why, but who cares. I slid my tongue to the sweet spot right under it's hard head. I always start at the sweet spot. Well, if I'm not in a hurry. I had about twenty minutes so I figured that would be enough time.

I licked it to the left three times nice and slow. His hand went to my shoulders as I licked in a circle to the right three times. The I slowly went down his thick hard cock, feeling myself relax as I went deeper until I got it to the back of my throat. Once there I swallowed down on his cock as he flexed it up. One thing good about having a regular cock to suck is you know what to do and he knows what's going to happen so we can make it work really, really, well. Or at least I think it was as I felt good, hard cock in my mouth going up and down, and his hands tightening on my shoulders. Oh yeah, we were good.

"Damn Tom, you are the best," Jason said as he inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"Your cock inspires me," I said quickly, savoring his wet cock. I wanted some cum. I slipped my other hand to my mouth, wet my index finger really, really, well and moved it to his asshole. Fingering it a bit I slid it inside.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jason said. In and out I slid my finger and up and down went my mouth, tight on his cock. I could feel his grip tightening as I sucked. I started going faster.

"Oh, damn that's good Tom," he said softly. "I'm going to cum!"

I wrapped my other hand around his cock as I had another idea, then he started to cum, the first large splash of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I kept going being sure to catch all his heavy, large load in my mouth. Hot, wet, and a lot of cum, each spurt was delicious! After a few dry fires, he pulled away, I slipped my finger out of his ass. I got off my knees and stood next to him. I pulled back his head and said, "Open your mouth."

He did and I let his hot cum fall from my mouth into his. I caught it and moaned as I followed it down to him. We locked lips, our tongues fighting over his cum until it was all gone. I pulled away and smiled.

"That was fucking hot Jason," I said. "Thank you."

He laughed and replied "Thank me? You just gave me a hell of a good blowjob and you're thanking me?"

My turn to laugh, "Yeah, I am. I love sucking you off and wish I could so it more often."

"Fuck, so do I, but we're busy people," he said. "By the way, Cyndee was asking about you."

"You still fucking Cyndee?" I asked.

"Hell yeah," he replied. We had gotten over the jealousy part a long time ago when we had spit roasted her for the first time when she had been my girlfriend. Man, that was a long time ago.

"She said she hadn't seen you in awhile and hoped you were okay. I think she meant she wanted to get fucked again, but hey, you know here better than I do".

So, let's see, Cyndee was Lori's roommate now. I wonder if she told Jason about Lori's cock? Knowing Cyndee I'd say no as Lori would kick her out and Cyndee loves that tranny cock. But has Lori fucked Jason? This slut thing was getting too confusing and too hard to keep track. Truthfully, I didn't care.

"She's still living with Lori?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Nice lady that Lori, wonder how close her and Cyndee have got. I mean, we both know how much Cyndee loves fucking other women."

"I hear you," I replied. "Who knows?"

Jason tightened his pants and got up to leave. As he headed to the door he said "Let me talk to Crystal and see what she has in mind. I'll get back to you."

"Sounds good," I replied. Made sense to me. Being Crystal's boss, Jason had the most to lose, yeah, let him sort things out. "Take care man and thanks."

Jason laughed and said goodbye. I got ready for my meeting.

************

The next day I got a text.

"Ding".

It was from Crystal.

"Jason and I have it squared away."

Holy shit! I texted Jason.

"Just got a text from Crystal. You guys work it out?"

No reply. I tried to go back to work but wasn't sure if I should text Crystal before Jason got back. Fuck it, I texted her.

"Haven't heard from him yet. What's up?"

"Ding."

"Him and I have an understanding and an agreement. What happens between him and I isn't work related. All good. Want me?"

This girl is crazy or horny. Or confident, or....

"Since the first time I saw you." I replied.

"Good. I fucked Jason yesterday, so he'd feel comfortable when the three of us get together. Want to feel comfortable?"

"Yes, what works for you?"

"How about tonight? Your place?"

Hell yeah. I texted back "How about dinner first?"

Her back, "A gentleman too? I'd love to. Text me details later, I'm off at 3. Mwah!"

"Mwah!"

I took a deep breath. This was crazy hot; I love a confident woman and Crystal was all that. I couldn't wait.

************

"You ever fuck anyone in this van?" Crystal asked as we drove to my place from dinner.

I smiled and replied, "You aren't the bashful type, are you? And yeah, I've fucked a few in the van."

"I learned early being up front with someone is the best way to deal with people. Hold back and you waste a lot of time with people you don't want to be with," Crystal looked in the rear of the van. "If things work out tonight, I'd like to fuck you in this van sometime."

Geez, she was hot. She was confident and strong, reminded me of Lori. I wonder if she has a dick?

We got to my place and on the way up the elevator we kissed deeply. Out of the elevator and once inside my place we began kissing again, my hand going up to her breasts. As our tongues fought over whose mouth we'd be in, she grabbed my hand and brought it down to her crotch. She had unbuttoned her jeans and slid my hand inside, Oh yeah, she didn't have a dick.

I fingered her on her clit, she was already wet. Bringing my hand up to my mouth I pulled away from her, looked her in the eyes and I licked my finger.

"Ohhh, fuck me," she said. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom, we started to undress. She had a nice body, shaved pussy -- they all seem to have shaved pussies now, not sure when the memo came out -- and my cock was hard.

She walked over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out the black dildo, lube, and Mr. Pink. Turning to me she said, "I've heard a lot about your toys Tom."

"Really? From who?" This was odd.

"A lady never tells," she said. "Now can you show me how they work? Oh, and I have three holes...don't be bashful."

I was on her in a heartbeat. I slid her back onto the bed, grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her ass. She laughed, nipples hard and smiled, "Oooooo, do me any way you want baby." She licked her finger and began to rub her clit.

"Fuck yeah," I replied. She was getting me hot, hotter than I had been in a while. I slid between her legs and up on top of her. I licked her neck while fingering her clit. Lick, lick, flick, flick, then down to her tits. I grabbed one and rubbed her nipple, sucking and tonguing the other. She moaned softly in anticipation as I went lower, to her belly, then lower to just above her crotch.

I grabbed her legs and pulled her close, my tongue sliding along in circles around her slit. She grabbed my shoulder, not to push away, just to hold them tight.

I blew on her clit then licked it once, slowly with my wet tongue. As I flicked, licked, and sucked her clit I slid one, then two fingers inside her. Moving them back towards me, searching for the sweet spot in her pussy, I continued to lick her. After a few minutes of this it was time to step it up.

Reaching to the nightstand I pulled the black dildo to me and to my mouth. As I lick and sucked it, getting it wet to stick into Crystal I said. "If you like this, wait until you see me suck Jason's dick." Her eyes widened, her hand went to her crotch, but by now I slid the dildo to her lips, her wet pussy lips, and slid it in slowly, following it with my tongue back to her clit.