Tom, Dick, and Harry

Story Info
Wife does Tom, Dick, and Harry, all at once.
2.7k words
4.23
11.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers

My wife asked me one morning after wonderful wake-up sex, if there was anything I like her to do that she wasn't doing for me. I smiled at her and said our sex was terrific and she was all I needed. "But is there something I'm not doing that you'd like?" she asked. "A position, or technique, or situation I could do better for you?"

Finally, I smiled at her and told her there may be one thing I'd like that she'd never done. "What is it, baby?" she said cuddling up against me and kissing me tenderly.

I kissed returned her kiss and put my arms around her. "Well," I said.

"I've always wanted to see you with another man," I said. "I just have this fantasy where you are being ravished by a well-hung stud that fucks you silly," I added. "It's crazy, I know, but it really turns me on to think of you being fucked by someone else."

"It's not crazy if that's what you want," she said. "It really turns you on, huh?" Then she paused for a few minutes. "I will do anything for you, baby," she said. "You'd want to watch?"

"I would," I said. "I'd love to see some guy pushing his cock into that sweet little pussy of yours. I'd love to see you sucking his cock and him eating your wonderful pussy. I'm not sure why I do, but I really do."

"If that's what you want, then that's what you should get," she said with a wide smile. I asked if it was something she thought she might enjoy and she grinned. "I think I could sacrifice myself to fuck a hunk for my husband. Do you have anyone in mind for me?" she asked moving up tight against me.

"Well," I said, "to do it for me, it would have to be someone you are really attracted to. Someone you would actually like to have sex with. You have anyone you fantasize about?" I asked. She thought about it, then smiled broadly.

"There is Tom," she said. "He actually makes my juices flow. I think I could enjoy fucking him. In truth, I have thought of him a few times when we are having sex. He does get my pussy to tingle." Then she laughed and gave me a squeeze. "You'd really like it if I let him fuck me?" she asked incredulous. It was like she was being asked to force herself to eat a meal she actually loved. "You want me to force myself to have sex with a man who really turns me on, right? How awful."

We laughed together and we made love again, this time it was slow and sexy and passionate. The idea of her fucking for my sexual pleasure was really acting as an aphrodisiac. It was turning her on mightily to think of turning me on by being fucked by someone else, someone who had a big dick and who she had the hots for.

"Tell me," I said, "do you ever think of him when we're fucking and think of it being him instead of me?"

"Honestly?" she said. "Of course, sometimes. Occasionally, I think of him eating me. Feasting on my pussy when you're going down on me. There are times I've brought myself off by thinking of his cock inside of me, fucking me wildly and with passion. I can't believe you're asking me to have sex with someone I dream about fucking and having you enjoy it.

"Do you ever think of me with another woman?" she asked shyly.

"Yes," I said. "I have had that fantasy. Why do you ask? Is that something you every think about?" I asked hugging her against me.

"Sometimes I do think about what it would be like to eat pussy," she said. "It seems really exciting to think about licking and sucking another woman. You really have brought up something I could do for you that I'm not doing. I want to please you sexually," she said. "I'd ever fuck somebody for you. Let's do it then," she added. "You would like to watch?"

"I would love to watch you being ravished by a breeding stud who makes you scream out your climax. I can't think of anything better, than having you come with a squeal from his big, thick, hard cock pounding into your pussy. It makes my weak just thinking about it," I said. "I'm not sure why this is," I told her, "but it is the honest to god's truth. I really do think about it often. I do picture you fucking someone else. I even masturbate to images of it happening.

So our first one was, in fact, Tom. He was, of course, interested in her. When we told him about my fantasy he laughed, said it was totally ironic that he had already thought about fucking Claire and trying to get it out of his mind, trying to overcome the temptation. He felt guilty about thinking about it, felt ashamed that he'd fantasize about another man's wife, about fucking her behind her husband's back.

When Tom came to pick up Claire for their first night together, I was so excited I couldn't stand still. I paced back and forth across the room and tried to relax, but there was no way. I had helped her get ready, helped with her choice of clothes (sexy, slinky, barely-there outfits that showed her off in the best way), and I even helped her shave her pussy to a nice hairless patch that had just a spot of hair above her clitoris.

As I was shaving her, I kissed her pussy and swiped my tongue up and down her slit, and my heart was beating so hard I was beyond exhilarated. We had decided her first time with him with be just the two of them, to help them get comfortable with having sex together and to make sure it worked for them. I didn't have any doubts that it would work well between them, but she felt she wanted to have time for just the two of them and I agreed.

All that night I could think of nothing else but Tom fucking Claire in the wildest scenario possible. The thought of my wife being romanced and fucked by her dream lover made the climax I had that night one of the most intense I've ever had.

Tom brought her home the next morning and it was clear she was well-fucked and completely satisfied. I had incited my wife to do something she secretly wanted and it thrilled me completely to realize I had brought her to something she would not have done without my cajoling her into it

The smile on her face when they came in the front door gave me a thrill I can't even describe. It was hard to believe, but I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling.

I watching him fuck her and it was magical. She cried out as he pushing into her, and she clawed his back as he ate her. She climaxed a number of times, and was spent and indulged when they finished. She smiled at me contently from the bed when he had come in her, her hair across her forehead and her arms slack on the bed, thrown out at her sides, weak and drained and pleasured for her lucky husband.

After he left she looked up at me from the bed and asked, "Is there anything else I could do for you?"

"How about Tom, Dick, and Harry, all at once?" She just smiled and nodded slowly.

"All at once?" she said. "One in each hole?" I nodded eagerly.

"I'd love to see it," I said. "You and three men all at once. Could you do that for your husband?" I asked.

"I'll do my best," she said with a grin. "Three? Okay, you think Tom will help out?" I said I knew Tom loved fucking her. He would do anything to get his dick back inside her. I could tell by the way he came and shot wad after wad into her pussy that he'd do just about anything to be able to fuck her again.

"Tom would love it," I said. "I think he is in love, or at least lust, with you. Tom fucked you so hard I think he almost passed out," I said. "The best thing that ever happened to Tom is that I asked you to fuck someone for me," I added. "At least Tom loves your pussy, baby."

She nodded, acknowledging that she guessed he really did. Two weeks later we had Tom, Dick, and Harry (not their real names) at our front porch standing, waiting to come in and make love to my wife so I could watch. They all agreed to do what they could for me, and I agreed that I certainly fit the definition of a cuckold. I really did relish the sight of other men fucking, sucking, and pleasuring my wife for my personal gratification.

All three of them undressed her as I watched from a few feet away. Tom took off her blouse, Dick slipped her dress over her head, and Harry slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs. Tom was kissing her bottom while Dick was at her front door, his tongue lapping her puffy labs with long and slow licks. Harry was kissing and sucking on her tits as she looked down at each of them, smiling and looking over at me.

The first one to enter her was Harry, with Tom kissing her mouth and Dick focussing on her rock hard nipples, sucking each one for a minute or two, them moving to the other, devotedly tending to her breasts with his hands cupped over each boob as he orally pleased my hungry wife.

She took two of their cocks in her hands and massaged them lovingly, jacking each off with a slow and steady rhythm that she increased until she was rapidly jerking each toward a powerful and explosive orgasm. Each came in her hand and she raised them to her mouth and sucked the semen from her fingers.

Harry came in her and stiffened with his climax, sending streams of come into my wife. "Come in her," I said aloud. "Come in my sweet wife's pussy. Give her your seed," I said indulged by what I saw. "Fill her pussy with your spunk." My breath caught in my chest as I watched him come in her and I nodded, pleased by what I saw, pleasured by what they'd done, and excited by what I'd asked for.

Tom fucked her next, and he did it from behind, on his knees behind her bottom, forcing his cock into her pussy from between her ass cheeks. Her head dropped down as he forced his cock into her and with each thrust her breath came out of her in gasps. Uh, uh, uh," she cried as he pounded into her from behind.

As Tom fucked her doggy style, Dick put his cock to her mouth and she took him deep in her throat, nearly gagging on his thick cock, but controlling her gag reflex and deep throating him with expert restraint, holding him with her mouth and sucking him with a talent I had known for years. Being able to see her gobble him so proficiently it made me come myself just to watch.

Dick moved to Claire's pussy and with all the cum in her his cock slid in easily and he began pumping in and out of her with a steady and unhurried cadence. While Dick was fucking Claire, Tom moved up to her mouth and began kissing her with a passion I had rarely seen. She focussed on Tom at her mouth and gave him her tongue, sucking his tongue and moaning with the pleasure that came from her pussy and her mouth.

While Tom and Dick focussed on her mouth and pussy, Harry began indulging her hard nipples and massaging her breasts. After she had come from Dick's cock, she stretched out with the three of them and cuddled with all of them.

"You know what I would really like to see?" I said. They each looked at me like there was nothing else for them to do to her. "I'd love to see a double," I said. "I'd love to see her airtight. You know what that is?" Tom nodded, and he said to the others, "One in each hole. One man in her pussy, one in her ass, and the last in her lovely mouth."

"We could do that," Harry said. "Why don't we flip for her pussy, then the other two flip for her ass?" Tom dug out a quarter and said the winner would flip with the man out, then whoever won that would get her pussy. They the other two would flip for her lovely, wonderful bottom. The last man would get her mouth.

"Lucky man," said Dick. "I love that mouth."

Harry and Tom flipped and Tom won, then he flipped with Dick and Dick won. He got her pussy. Tom and Harry flipped for her ass and Tom won her rear. They positioned her on her back so she could take Dick in her pussy and Tom in her bottom. Harry got on his knees at the end of the bed with her head hanging over the edge, looking up at him. He held out his cock for her and she took him between her lips and pulled him into her throat.

Dick came first and slid his flaccid cock from her wet, puffy pussy and sat on the edge of the bed and watched the others. Tom then came in her behind and held himself in her as he came, finally falling exhausted to the side, letting his spent dick slid out of her anus.

Harry came last, shooting stream after stream into my wife's hungry mouth. She held him in, letting him empty himself down her throat, then he tipped over on his side and lay exhausted on the edge of the bed.

"Your sweet, hungry wife fucked us all out," he said. "She is a wonder, a marvel. I've never seen anything like her," he bragged. "You are one lucky son of a bitch," he told me. "What other woman would fuck three guys just so her husband can watch?"

Claire was on her back and her head was over the edge of the bed, and she looked at me and smiled. "Want to fuck the slut who just performed for you?" she asked. I simply nodded.

"I guess I'm not a cuck after all," I said. "I still do love fucking you. Is there anything left in that pussy, or is it all fucked out?"

"There is plenty left for my husband," she said with a wide grin. "If I can fuck three men for you, then I can fuck you for yourself," she said. "Come over here and fuck your wife. Her pussy is ready for some husbandly cock," she said.

"Unless you're too tired from all that watching," she said. "You think you can get it up for your wife?" I got up from the chair and started to undress. Tom, Dick, and Harry all began to get dressed.

"There's nothing left here for us," Tom said. "Come on, guys, let's go get something to eat. I'm nearly worn out. Does Thai sound okay?"

"Sounds good," said Dick. "Harry, you coming?" He got up after tying his shoes, then joined the others on the way to the door. "Let's leave this man to his wife," he said. "I think he wants some privacy." They left and I didn't even watch them go. I was busy pushing repeatedly into my lovely, committed wife.

Claire usually fucks each of them one at a time, although I still fantasize about seeing her between all of that man-flesh. If I close my eyes, I can still see Claire with one man in her pussy, another in her ass, and one more in her mouth. It may be the best thing I've ever seen in my very contented life.

I never would have thought to ask her to fuck other men for me if she hadn't once asked if there was anything else she could do for me, but I am so very glad she asked. What other man can say his wife was willing to do Tom, Dick, and Harry all at once? What a life.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,068 Followers