Tom Does Debbie Then Cyndee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, but it tastes like some lucky girl," she said as she looked at me. "That would be me next." She started to take her clothes off.

I was already naked and really hard; no matter what Cyndee always got me hot. So she liked the taste? Hmm. Maybe I should introduce her to Debbie. The thought just made me hotter.

Cyndee walked over to me and dropped to her knees, grabbing my cock in her hand, licking the top with her tongue, her moist tongue. I began to rub my nipples, they got hard fast.

"Oh, same sweet girly taste on your cock Tom," she said taking her head off of my dick. "Fresh too. I'd like to meet her." Down she went back on my cock.

Man, Cyndee could suck cock. It had been a while since she had sucked mine, but she was in the top three at least. Definitely she was the best girl cock sucker I had ever had. She grabbed my balls and dropped her mouth down to them licking one then the other. As she stroked my cock with her wet hand she took most of one ball in her wet mouth and sucked is ever so softly. It took talent to suck a guy's balls and make it feel good. Cyndee had that talent and I was grateful.

She moved her mouth upwards, kissing my cock and asked "Do you think we could fuck Lori together some time?"

Oh, I'm sure we could I thought, but said "I couldn't tell you babe, oh, that feels so good."

Down she went. I had to be careful with Cyndee. Too many times she had sucked me off just by her expertise, me cumming way before I wanted to. That wasn't going to happen today for sure. But down she went, stopping, swallowing every inch or so until she was nose to crotch. I held her head, she liked that, not being led, but being "appreciated" she had said to me.

After a few minutes I lifted her up to her feet, turned her around and gently pushed her back into the chair. I spread her legs wide and tossed them over each arm of the chair. She liked this and we'd done it many times before, if I was lucky, we'd do it many times again.

I grabbed the dildo and Mr. Pink.

"Oh yeah baby," she said. "You know what I like."

I dropped to my knees and began to lick her sweet, sweet pussy. I went up and around the lips, not touching them, just going around them. After a couple of spins I went to the top and took her clit into my mouth. Her hard clit felt good against my tongue as I licked it slow and long.

"Fuck, I miss this Tom" she said softly. "Where'd we go wrong?"

That was an odd thing to say, especially while I'm licking her, but who's to say. I mean, I'm licking her fine cunt and will be fucking her in a few minutes; what went wrong?

I licked her hole, got it really wet although it was pretty wet already. One finger, then two I slid inside her, she moaned her approval and as I made a "come here" motion with my fingers inside her pussy, I continued to lick, her legs tightening up, but still spread wide.

After a few minutes I knew she was wet enough for the dildo. I pulled my fingers out, gave her Mr. Pink, she turned it on and put it to her clit, and I licked and sucked the large black dildo.

As Mr. Pink began doing its job, she looked at me and said, "You look fucking hot with that black cock in your mouth."

"Really? You think so?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Fuck yeah," she said. "Is Marcus' cock that big?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I stuck the head of the dildo between her pussy lips.

"You mean you've never sucked his cock?" she asked. "That doesn't sound like you Tom. Oh that's it, halfway to heaven, oh, oh." I slid it all the way in, and then started to pull it back out, then back in.

"Of course I have honey," I said with a smile. "Maybe you can meet him; he already likes your smell."

"Oh, damn. What...do you mean?" she asked, Mr. Pink getting her close. That and the thought of me sucking Marcus' cock as well.

"Remember the time I fucked you in the van outside In n Out? You left your panties," I said with a smile. "He found them and sniffed them. You know, he'd like to fuck you."

"Oh shit...oh fuck," she said.

"How would you like his big fat cock deep in you instead of this dildo? Would you still suck my cock while he fucked you?"

"Yes, oh baby, yes," she said quickly.

"Oh that would be hot," I said. "I bet you'd cum really hard with my cock in your mouth and his dick in your pussy."

"Oh fuck!"

"I'd lick his cum out of you afterwards if you wanted me to. I like the way his cum tastes."

That was it, she screamed and started to cum, I kept fucking her with the dildo, deep and fast as she screamed again and again. Shaking in the chair, she finally fell back as I pulled the dildo out. She lay there quietly, breathing heavily, her legs down off the arms.

"Fuck me Tom," she said.

"Fuck me" I said and pulled her to the bed. I lay back and said reverse cowgirl sweetie, I want to see my dick while I fuck that hot hole of yours."

One thing about Cyndee, she was insatiable and could bounce back from cumming really, really fast. She grabbed Mr. Pink (I told you she was insatiable), climbed onto me, turned around, grabbed my cock and slammed down on it. She started to slide up and down; I could see my cock inside and out of her pussy with each stroke.

"You going to cum for me Tom?" she asked as she pumped me faster and faster. "Second time today right babe?"

"That's it, I love that pussy of yours," I said.

"Who was it I tasted on that dildo earlier babe?" she asked. "And on your cock?

"No one you know," I said. I was getting pretty close.

'Oh fuck," she said. "Will you introduce me to her Tom? I'd like that and you'd like that too, wouldn't you Tom. You know I like to eat pussy. Did you tell Lori that?"

"Oh shit," I replied. "No, I didn't tell her."

She pumped me faster; she was breathing heavy now herself. How her pussy gobbled up my cock and spit it out drove me crazy so much that...

"Oh Cyndee!!" I started to cum. I know it couldn't be a lot as Debbie had milked me dry less than an hour before, but it was fucking great. I shook and dug my hands into her ass as I shot what I could and dry fired. I pushed her away, my dick feeling like it was about to fly away. She laughed and fell onto the bed, Mr. Pink whirring away and then she came. She shook, screamed and tossed her hips up until she fell back tossing Mr. Pink onto the floor. We lay down, breathing heavy not saying much, until she asked,

"Are you sure we can't live together?"

************

12