Tom Has Fun In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in the clearing, Tarzan is still taking Sam in the 'flatiron' position. He is slamming length after length deep up her chute and with his girth rubbing her sensitive G- Spot, Sam is cuming again.

Tarzan would normally hold back his own climax to make the fun last as long as possible, but with the chance that a number of the girls might want to experience his huge cock, he decides to go with the flow, so to speak! And he is close to the edge.

After a few more strokes, with Sam continuing to orgasm beneath him, he feels it cuming so as he pulls out, he flips up so he is kneeling astride her thighs, grabs his cock in pulls back on it and then quickly forward, sending the first squirt of his cream right up her slender back. He quickly repeats, two, then three, then four than five times until he has discharged his first load and Sam's back is covered in his cream.

A number of the girls gasp and then chatter about the amount of his cum.

Tarzan lets go of his cock, which slowly starts to droop. "Who's next?" He asks and re or four girls, in various states of undress and arousal jump up and run over to him.

The first there is a tall, buxom brunette who is totally naked and looks stunning. Around 20 and about 5' 10", she has her long hair in a ponytail. A beautiful face with a beguiling smile, she is at least a 38D and has very long sculptured legs. She doesn't wait to be invited; she kneels to his right side and immediately takes his slowly shrinking member in hand and starts to tug it slowly. As she does so, Tarzan turns to her and their mouths meet for a kiss.

Up in the trees, Tom has been shafting Rita length after length of his long cock for some time now. She continues to cum almost incessantly and he is getting close too!

Fran has got up from her chair and moved over to stand next to the rutting couple to get a better view. Her skirt is gone to reveal her long shapely legs and shaven pussy and her hand is back between her legs, rubbing at her clit once again. With her other hand she reaches out and strokes Tina's face as the girl writhes under Tom's onslaught.

Tom has released Rita's legs now so they are back on the floor as he rams her. Rita shudders as every stroke sends another length up to the hilt. Fran is now rubbing Rita's swollen clit, which is bulging and is clearly visible.

Suddenly Tom pulls out and grabs his shaft. Then in scenes reminiscent of what have just been seen on the forest floor he pulls on his shaft repeatedly squirting streams of his cream up over Rita's athletic torso. The first squirt is so powerful it shoots up under her chin with next 3 or 4 covering her tits.

"Jeez, that was nearly as big a cum as Peter North" Gasps Fran, referencing a classic porn DVD of her mothers, she had watched recently.

"You ok?" Tom asks Rita.

"Never better! That is the best fuck I have had in ages! Could murder a drink now though!"

"Won't need to wait long. They will be opening the Tree House Bar soon enough!" Explains Fran. Then "Hey, your cock is still rock hard! How cum?"

"That is just me! I don't need recovery time."

"Oh! Yippee! Exclaims Fran gleefully! Then reaching out she curls the long slender fingers of her right hand around the middle of the big hard shaft. "I have pussy here in desperate need of a cock so come over here big boy..." she adds.

To be continued!


12