Tom - Last Call with Kelly & Lori

Story Info
Tom, Kelly, Lori, Marcus, Dave, Aaron, Isabella - Last Call.
8.3k words
4.77
4.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom -- Last Call Kelly and Lori

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

My phone rang in the morning. I hadn't gotten out of bed yet, one of the perks of working from home. It was 9ish so I guess I'd be getting up anyway. It was Dave. I answered it and said...

"Hey Dave, what's up?"

"She quit!" he replied.

"Who quit? I asked.

"Lori! She just gave me a two week notice; said she's moving away. What's going on?"

"I, I have no idea," I said truthfully. "She hasn't told me anything."

"Well, that's fucked," he said. "She was really good, and you can't find people like that very often. You got to change her mind."

"What?"

"Oh, don't give me that shit. I know you and her are a thing," he said. "Get her to stay."

"Look, she's going to do what she wants to do. I'll talk to her and see what's going on but that's all I can do."

"Fine!" Dave said. "Think you have time to swing by my office so I can suck your cock."

"So, I can suck yours too, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"I'll see what I can do. Later."

Shit, I wonder what was going on. I texted Lori.

Me: Cup in Time at lunch?

No reply. I went to take a shower. I like rubbing one out in the shower, but if there's a chance I can "do" someone then I don't. Well, Dave did say he'd suck me off.

I got out of the shower and checked my phone. There was a text from Lori.

Lori: Sorry, lover. Was busy at work. Cup in Time at lunch would be great. Did Dave talk to you?

Me: Yeah, he called.

Her: You coming by and sucking him off? I'd appreciate that. He's stressed as hell.

Me: For you, yep. For you anything.

Her: Anything?

Me: Yep. Cup in Time later.

Her: Oh yes, I can use it.

Me: I'll have my van. 😊

Her: LOL. You nasty boy. Mwah! Love you.

Me: Love you too.

Well, that was interesting. Guess I'll know more soon enough.

Ding!

Cyndee?

Cyndee: Lori's moving away!

Me: Oh yeah. Haven't talked to her about it.

Her: Well, she is. End of the month. What am I going to do?

Me: Relax. Let's get more info and then see your options.

Her: K. Got to go. Love you.

Me: Love you too.

Okay, I did love her but not exclusively. Just saying.

* * * * *

I got to Dave's office about 1140. Figured that'd be enough time to suck him off and he could do me if he wanted then I could take Lori to Cup in Time as that was about her lunch break

When I got there Dave's door was closed and Lori was sitting at her desk just working away. She smiled when she saw me as the elevator opened and got up to meet me. She gave me a hug and sweet kiss.

"Isabella is with Dave," she said.

"Oh."

"Yeah, let's just sit here and talk for a bit."

Sounded good to me. We had the small talk; how are you, any plans tonight but nothing other than that. Then the office door opened up and Isabella came out. I looked past her, and Dave was adjusting his pants. O-kay.

"Tom, so good to see you," she said and gave me a quick hug and peck on the cheek. "The three of us should get together again. Maybe the four of us?"

"I'm open to anything," I replied looking at Lori and smiling. She smiled back and said...

"You know, that may be something we should do."

Isabella said her goodbyes and left; I went inside to see Dave, closing the door behind me.

"You doing okay buddy?" I asked.

He laughed, "Yeah, my tranny wife just sucked me off. Sorry about that, but I can still suck you off if you want?"

"Thanks, but I'll pass," I replied. "Having lunch with Lori and..."

"I hear you on that; you're one lucky guy Tom."

"Yes I am."

"Isabella spoke with Lori about her leaving," he said. "I didn't know they were on such good terms. Must be a chick thing?"

More like a T-Girl thing, but I ain't saying anything.

"Guess she's going back to Vegas."

WTF?

"Really? That's interesting," I said as calmly as I could.

"Actually, outside of Vegas; Henderson, where the Galleria is," he said.

I nodded in agreement. I'd been to Henderson many times; Kelly has a condo there. Hmm.

"Sure, I can't suck you off?"

"Thanks, but not now, like I said, having lunch with Lori."

"Maybe tomorrow then," he said. "Oh, Isabella was hoping the four of us could get together before Lori moves."

"I'd like that," I replied with a nod. "Take care."

When I got outside the office Lori was on the intercom with Dave.

"Thanks, I appreciate that," she said. "Let's go lover, Dave just gave me the rest of the day off."

We headed down the elevator, her hands were all over me. We kissed, I rubbed her cock, she rubbed mine. I couldn't wait to get her naked.

Ding!

I got a text, but who the fuck cared. The elevator stopped, the door opened, and as we pulled away from each other a couple of ladies were waiting to get on.

"Ladies," I said with a smile as we left the elevator and they entered.

"Wish I had been sucking your cock," Lori said as we exited the building. I laughed and we got into the van. Ten minutes later we were at Cup in Time #2.

"Can I go home with you after coffee?" she asked.

"Honey, you can do anything, anytime you want with me," I replied.

"Really?" she asked. Our eyes locked.

"Anything for you."

We went inside and got in line. Debbie was at the register and Jason was at the bar.

"Dave talk to you today?" she asked as the line moved forward.

"About what?" I said vaguely.

"About me quitting and moving back to Vegas," she replied.

"Lori, Tom, what can I get you guys?" Debbie said with a "we've had some great times together" smile.

"I'll have my usual," I said.

"Doppio it is. Lori?"

"Tall mocha, two shots, hold the whip," she said. "I got this Tom."

Okay here's the deal. When a lady says she wants to pay, let her pay. It's okay, really.

We moved down the line and waited for our drinks.

"So, aren't you curious about what I said?" Lori asked.

"Of course, but I know you'll tell me what I need to know when I need to know it."

"Doppio for Tom!"

I walked over to Jason and grabbed my drink. We did some small talk, he was busy, and he gave me Lori's drink as well. I walked over to the table and sat down, out came the Carolans.

Lori looked me in the eyes and said, "I'm moving back to Vegas; Henderson actually."

"Nice town," I said. It was, not actually in Vegas but right next door.

"Yes, it is. I like it quite a bit. Kelly lives there...but you already know that." She smiled and rubbed my hand. "When's the last time you talked with her?"

"Been a bit," I said. And it had. She had me look at a couple of houses in town, but not much had happened in the last month or so.

"I'll be going to Vegas next weekend for some things. Come with me."

"Yeah, I could do that," I said. "Leave when?"

"How about I stay over your place that Friday night, and we go Saturday morning. Early."

I thought about it and said, "Sounds great."

So, she was moving away, Kelly was moving here. That put a different spin on things. Wish they could stay in the same place; I love fucking them both. Okay, it's a bit more than that.

"I told Cyndee I'd pay the last four months of rent on the lease and after that she's on her own," Lori said. "I'm sure she'll be okay. You interested in her as a roomie again?"

"Not really," I said quickly. So quick that it surprised me. "She's a wonderful lady, we're friends, but that's about it for me."

Lori nodded and sipped her drink.

"Let's go to your place and fuck."

I like that about Lori, she's always very direct. We went to my place.

* * * * *

I opened the door and let her in, closed the door and she was on me. She pushed me back against the door and pressed her lips against mine. As our tongues meshed her hands went to my shorts. Undoing the belt, unzipped the shorts, and slid them off. I slipped off my sandals and kicked my shorts and underwear away. Her hand grabbed my getting hard cock as she dropped to her knees.

"Fuck I miss you," she said and licked the sweet spot under the head. Okay, it caught me a bit off guard the first time she did this, grabbed my cock and said she missed or loved it. I thought she was talking about me, but no, she was talking to and about my cock. Have to admit, it's kind of hot.

The other hand went to my balls, she cupped and caressed them, the head of my cock now in her moist mouth. I lifted up my T-shirt and rubbed my hard nipples.

She slid the head of my cock back out of her mouth, swirled it with her tongue. Nice and slow as she squeezed my cock and balls. Rubbing it against her face, Lori took in and then out a deep breath. The girl loves to suck cock. So, do I.

I pushed her away, she looked up questioningly, I pulled her up and grabbed her by the waist. I tossed her over my shoulder and started to walk away.

"Ohhh!" she said, then laughed.

I headed towards the kitchen and laid her on the dining room table. She asked, "What do you want lover?" I knew by her lovely hard cock that she knew what I wanted. I pulled her ass to sit on the edge and spread her legs. Leaning forward I grabbed her cock and balls. As I rubbed her sweet balls, I wet her cock and rubbed it against my face, mouth, looking at her the whole time. She had propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch and still to play with her nipples.

"Oh yeah baby, I need this. Suck me good lover," she said.

I did. Wetting my hand, I grabbed her hard cock and brought the head to my mouth. One, two, three slow licks on the sweet spot then swirling to the left, then right. After that I took the head into my hot, moist, mouth. Locked onto my hand I slid down an inch or so, stopped and swallowed, my mouth tightening on her cock.

"Oh fuck, that's it Tom."

She knew how to inspire me and down I went, another inch or so. Stop, swallow, then down another inch. Hand reached the bottom, I pulled it away and went balls deep into my mouth, her head touching the back of my throat. I swallowed, and swallowed; fuck, I love sucking this girl's cock!

Her hand went down to my shoulders getting ready to cum. Up I went, tight and slow, wet hand returning to my mouth to keep her cock gripped tightly. Up I went, stopped, swallowed, she moaned more. Up to the top, then down, this time a bit faster, not swallowing as often. Then after bottoming out, back up, faster still, then down.

"Oh, shit Tom!" she said loudly. Back up I went and...

I pulled away.

Her eyes flared, "You bastard!"

I pulled her from the table, tossed her over my shoulder and headed for the bedroom. When I got there, I tossed her on the bed, pulled her to the edge and slid a pillow under her ass. Grabbing the lube, I lubed up my cock.

"I'm going to fuck your ass lover," I said.

As I lined up my cock to her asshole she replied, "You better cum you mother fucker!"

I slid in, her ass taking me easily. Lord knows she's had her ass fucked enough and by bigger than me, but it was me now. I went balls deep, slamming them against her ass.

"That's it! Fuck me!" she said loudly.

Lori's ass was like a nice pussy. You know, the kind that forms tight around your dick no matter what size it is. She was tight. I grabbed her hard cock and started to jerk it as I fucked her. Here eyes widened, she smiled and caught her breath.

As I shoved my cock in and out of her ass I went up and down on her cock. I'd love to say we came at the same time, but I know that doesn't happen very often, if at all.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Oh hell, oh please, don't stop Tom," she said between breaths. I jacked her hard and fast, pounded her ass hard and fast and...

She shot a huge load that flew up to her breasts. She shivered and shook as she was cumming, I held her down as much as I could while pounding her hard and deep.

"Oh shit! Oh fuck!" she screamed as she kept shooting her load. After a few short spurts she began to dry fire and pushed my hand away. I grabbed her by the thighs and picked up speed. I wanted to cum in this hot lady and I did.

A lot.

Over and over, I shot my cum into her tight ass, over and over until I couldn't do it any longer, falling back from her and finding the chair.

Except she followed me and wiped the cum from her body and brought it to her mouth, then her mouth to mine. We swapped her cum, fighting over who could swallow more. Two more times she brought the cum from her hot body to our mouths until there wasn't any more left.

Fuck and this hot lady was moving away?

* * * * *

"So, Lori's moving?" Aaron asked the next day as we were having lunch at In/Out Burger. I nodded.

"Yeah, she's moving back to Henderson."

"That's where Kelly lives right?"

"Yeah, but I think Kelly wants to quit the biz and move here."

"Wow, that's a shame. I like Lori. Kelly too actually. Nice ladies."

"Say, you looking for a roommate?" I asked.

"Maybe, you interested in moving in?"

"No, but I thought you do have a couple of extra bedrooms," I said.

"Then who?"

"Cyndee."

Aaron looked at me, nodded questioningly, then said, "Oh, that's right. She shares a place with Lori and now that she's moving..."

"Well Lori covered her rent for the next four months but after that."

"You lived with her before. Why not again?"

"Nah, not feeling it. Kind of like my alone time," I replied and ate some more of the burger. Odd, that didn't sound quite right. Whatever. "She's good, can cook and told me I could fuck anyone I wanted to with or without her. She could do the same. Like she does with Lori."

"Interesting," Aaron said. "Well, she is a good fuck."

"That she is."

He asked a few more questions, I gave him some answers

We finished eating and headed to the parking lot. Once there Aaron looked at his watch and said with smile, "I do have about twenty minutes of free time."

"And?"

"And I'd love you to cum in my mouth," he said with a grin.

"Come on then."

We got into the van. I locked up and closed the curtains. I quickly had my shorts and underwear down around my ankles and laid back on the bean bag chair, hands locked behind my head. Cock hard, I always got my cock hard for Aaron, I asked...

"See anything you like?"

He laughed and got down on his knees in front of me. He cupped my balls, wet his hand, and grabbed my cock. He leaned forward and swirled his tongue around the head of my cock.

"If she moved in, can I still suck this cock and fuck your ass?" he asked then went back down onto the head of my aching dick.

I took in a breath and replied "Of course."

He came back up and asked, "Would she have to be there when I did it?" Back down he went.

"Only if you want her to be," I said and I knew that was true. Aaron began to squeeze my balls nice and slowly. Head of my cock in his mouth, he stopped for a bit, licked it then began to go slowly down my hard dick. Aaron was always an enthusiastic cocksucker, one of my favorites. Damn, I had so many. He picked up speed.

Balls squeezed tighter, mouth going faster I rubbed my hard nipples. I really wanted to cum, okay, I always want to cum, but it was Aaron, and it was in a public parking lot. What? You've never done that? You really need to try it.

"Oh fuck," I said as I started to breathe faster as Aaron went faster. The squeezing, the sucking, made my dick ache. I was going to cum.

"Aaron, Aaron, oh fuck!

He went faster.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled and bucked my ass up, cum flying out of my cock in a huge spurt. Two, three, fuck it, who's counting, smaller loads then the dry fire. I pushed him away, Aaron didn't want to go, put I pushed him away. I was out of breath. That was an amazing blow job! And I've had quite a few of them, okay lots of them.

Aaron moved on top of me, I opened my mouth. I knew what was next, one of my favorite things to do. He pressed his mouth on mine and cum slid into my mouth. Our tongues fought over it, both of us wanting to swallow it. Finally, he pulled away, all the cum swallowed.

"Damn bro'" Aaron said. "You had lots of cum."

"And you're a great cock sucker." We kissed and I got dressed.

The next day I got a text from Cyndee.

Cyndee: I heard you and Aaron were talking about me yesterday.

Oh shit.

Me: All good things lover.

Hope that helped. Well, it was good things.

Her: Thank you! We're moving in together next week.

All right! They would be good together. I was happy for them.

Ding!

Her: BTW we still want to fuck you! 😊

* * * * *

Ding!

It was Lori. Hadn't seen her in a few days, figured she was busy getting ready for Vegas.

Lori: Have plans for tonight lover?

Me: Always open for you.

Her: Good. Isabella invited us for dinner tonight at her place. Interested?

Me: Of course. Anything I should know ahead of time.

Her: Isabella and I spit roasted Dave last night. LOL. He loved it!

Holy shit! He knows Lori's a T-Girl? Well, if she is quitting, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Me: So, four way?

Her: Hell yes! 4 dicks, have to love it. Meet me at my place at 630 and we can go together. Mwah!

Me: Love ya.

Her: Love you!

This should be fun.

Ding!

Dave: Dude, you knew about Lori!

Me: Yes, but privacy is number one with me.

Him: I hear you. I appreciate it too. You are one lucky mother fucker tapping that all the time.

Me: Yeah, but she's moving.

Him: Only to Vegas. C U tonight.

We got there right on time. Isabella had made a wonderful dinner but of course, that's not why we read these stories. 😊 Anyway, we sat out in the bar for a bit, had a drink or two then things got better.

Isabella walked over to Lori, and they started kissing, hands softly caressing each other. I looked at Dave and he at me. Fuck it. We started to take our clothes off. Lori looked over, smiled and the two began to undress. I stroked my cock as the four of us looked from one to the other trying to figure out who to start with. I know I wanted all of them, who first...

Isabella decided for me. She looked at Dave and smiled then pulled me close and whispered. "My ass or my mouth Tom, take what you want."

"Both," I replied and lifted her up onto the bar. She began to rub her hard nipples, we locked eyes as I started near her balls and licked slowly up her hard cock, to the top. I licked a bit of pre-cum and then rubbed her cock on my face.

"Oh, meu armor, I've wanted this so much since last time," she said softly. I cupped her balls and swirled my tongue around her cock head to the left three times, back to the head, then to the right three times. Always slow, do it that way and they'll remember you.

I took her cock head into my mouth, always so peaceful the first time I slide a cock into my mouth. Then down, fast, and hard, to the balls.

"Oh, oh!" she exclaimed. I went back up quickly, then back down, ever so slowly. Down a bit, swallow long and hard, loving the feel of her cock in my mouth. Caress and squeeze her balls, then back up. I did this slowly, over, and over, her breath picking up, my cock was aching. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, closer, then I pulled away.

I helped her off the bar and onto the floor. I bent her over a bar stool and rubbed my cock on her asshole. Dave, as always, was prepared, having left small bottles of lube in each room. I had used it to lube up and I slid inch by inch into her ass. She moaned.

When my balls reached her ass, I stopped she clamped down on my cock, then slowly I slid back till only the head of my cock was inside her. Then back down, deep, and slow.

"Meu amor," she said. "Cum in me."

How could I say no? I slid in and out of her tight grateful ass going a bit faster each time until I was pounding her hard and fast. She shouted encouragement as I pumped her hard then...

"Ohhh!" I yelled out as my cum exploded from my cock into her sweet ass. Bang! Bang! Bang! I fucked her until I couldn't, dry firing so hard I pulled away.