Tom - Last Call with Kelly & Lori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid off the stool and pulled me close. "I want to swap cum with you."

Again, how could I say no?

She pushed me to my knees and pulled me to her cock by the shoulders. I grabbed it, I wanted it so badly, I can't explain it. I rubbed her hard cock across my lips, took the head inside. My tongue circled it while inside my mouth then I started going down, my wet hand on her cock until I got it all the way inside my mouth. I love being able to take a cock all the way into my mouth. Don't get me wrong, I love big cocks, but all the way into my mouth?

Up I went at a good clip, steady but not fast...yet. She moaned; I had worked her over pretty hard with sucking her cock then fucking her ass, and now sucking her again. I knew she wanted to cum, and I knew I wanted her cum.

I sped up.

Faster I went, still smoothly, loving her hard cock inside my mouth. Up, down, up, down, her hands tightened on my shoulders and she...

Screamed and came really fucking hard! She shot many large spurts in my grateful mouth, I almost choked as the first one caught me on the downstroke, hitting my throat, but I kept going, letting it build up inside my mouth. I loved her taste!

She pulled away, I stood up and pulled her mouth to mine. We swapped her cum, her delicious hot cum and continued to do so until it was all gone. I moved away and she sat back on a stool, catching her breath.

What Dave and Lori had been doing I couldn't tell you but having sucked and fucked them both before many times, I knew they had a good time. We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking. Unforgettable time.

* * * * *

Vegas baby! Okay, actually Henderson. Lori and I arrived at Kelly's condo and saw the For Sale sign on the outside. I looked at Lori, she smiled at me, and we rang the doorbell.

Kelly opened the door with a big smile and said "So good to see you two again. Really miss you guys."

She pulled us in, gave Lori then me sweet long kisses and said, "Just in time for lunch."

We followed her into the kitchen, she had some sub sandwiches laid out, pop, juice, and water. I grabbed a sandwich, we went to the dining room and sat down for lunch.

"So, are you excited about coming back to Vegas?' Kelly asked.

Lori finished a bite and replied "You know I am."

"Me too, looking forward to it," Kelly said smiling. "It'll be fun having you around again."

What was I missing? Kelly's condo is for sale, she's moving out of town, and now she says she's looking forward to Lori coming back to...wait a minute! Wasn't Kelly leaving town? But her place is for sale. Lori looked at Kelly, they both looked at me and smiled.

"You seem kind of confused babe," Kelly said with a grin.

"Yeah," Lori chimed in. "Did we not tell you what's going on?"

"Okay, we're fucking with you," Kelly said.

"And not the way you want us too, but that'll come later," Lori said.

I nodded and said "Yeah, I am a bit confused."

"Okay, so here's what's going on," Kelly said. "Lori and I are going back into business together."

"I thought you two didn't want to be escorts again?" I asked.

"We're not going to be," Lori said. "We're opening a porn site."

"Yes, specializing in T-Girls," Kelly said.

"What? Tell me more," I said.

"Tell him Lori," Kelly said. "We've got an hour or so till we have to be there." She got up and went away

"Okay. I have a "good friend" who's a web designer and stuff like that. He suggested a tranny site and set it up for me a while ago. Kelly had an idea how to make the site different, more popular. Tell him."

Kelly had returned with a laptop and showed me the site. Man, it looked great, had some hot ladies on it. Live feeds, you know, all the cool stuff.

"We offer free stuff, but the really good stuff is for subscribers only," Kelly said. "And that's where my idea comes in, the good stuff."

She went into detail about escort service tie ins, live feeds, special pics and more.

"We will have exclusive pics on the site," Kelly said.

"Until someone steals them," I replied.

"Except we copyright them, and I have a Vegas lawyer friend who will go after the sites and shut them down," Kelly said.

"Or make them pay us royalties to use them," Lori said. "So, we're going to be based out of the Vegas area."

"And we want you to be part of the business."

"What? How? Why?"

"Because you like to suck cock!" Lori blurted out.

"What?!"

Kelly slapped Lori on the arm and said, "Don't confuse him! Actually, we want you to write smutty T-Girl stories for the site. Guys love that stuff."

"T-Girls do too," Lori said with a smile.

"And?"

"We'll pay you to do it. But here's another way you can make some money from it. Okay, I know you support yourself with your writing, but this will be a perk for you."

"Yeah. We have photographers lined up and tons of models. But it costs money to hire them, pay the photographers by the hour and we want to be more efficient." Lori turned to Kelly.

"Yeah, a soft dick pic isn't as popular as a hard one, so we want to get the girls hard quick and fast, get the pics taken and safe time and money." Kelly said.

"So, we want you at the sessions sucking their cocks and getting them hard so we can get it done quicker."

"What?!"

"They're called preppers. The guys or girls that suck cock to get them hard for the photographers. If they ain't hard, it's costing us money and time," Kelly said.

The two of them continued to explain how things actually worked at the photo shoots. It kind of made sense business wise I guessed.

Kelly looked at her watch and said, "We have to go, c'mon Tom, let's go."

She drove us to another part of town, an industrial park. Kelly let us into a small sized waiting area that led to what was obviously a studio. Lights were set up, chairs, a bed, and other things. She walked around and explained everything to Lori and me.

After a few minutes there were knocks on the door and Kelly went to answer it. She came back with two girls.

"Tom!" Susie said. Leah was with her too, and they came over and gave me a hug. These were two of the first T-Girls I ever had, or had me, depends on how you look at it. We got caught up, they were doing well living together. Leah had finished off her degree and the two had opened up a small company in Seattle.

Over the next fifteen or so minutes two more girls showed up. I remembered Lita and the last one; let's just say I had seen her lots of time on the internet. Had jacked off to her quite a few times as well. To respect her privacy, I'll just call her Hottie, and she was.

Anyway, the photographer came in and was setting up, while the girls took their clothes off. The four of them sat around waiting for their turns to be photographed.

"Okay, this is how this works Tom," Kelly says. "One of us will let us know about five minutes out from the next girl. You suck their cock, get them nice and hard. Don't make them cum! Once they go in for the shoot you just hang out until it's time for the next one. Got it?"

"Got it. You know this is crazy, right?"

"Is it? You're getting paid to suck dick, we're saving money, and the girls are making some bucks," Kelly replied. "Win, win sweetie. That and you can fuck Lori and I later on."

She did have a point.

"Now go get Leah hard."

I went over to the waiting area and said "Leah, your next."

"Ooo, Tom. You're going to suck me?!"

"Yeah babe, if you're okay with that," I replied.

"Oh, heck yeah." She spread her legs as I knelt between them. I took my hands and slid them inside her thighs then down to her cock. It was already getting a bit hard, but not porno shoot hard. I wet my hand and grabbed it, cupped her balls, and wrapped my mouth on her cock. Seeing how I couldn't make her cum, I just went to the squeezing balls and sucking up and down nice and steady.

"Oh yeah Tom baby. That's good," she said.

She was nice and hard; I was loving it. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed away.

"Damn, have to go now, thanks," she said, and she got up and went to the studio.

So here I was sitting in a waiting room with three hot naked T-Girls getting paid to prep them up for a photo. Hey wait a minute. What was I getting paid?

The girls and I spent the next the minutes talking. Each had their own story, really fascinating.

"Susie", said Kelly as she popped in and went back to the studio.

I looked at Susie, her eyes lit up. She looked over at Hottie and said "You'll like Tom. Now come suck me babe."

I dropped to my knees. Placed my hands on her tits, for a second and slid them down towards her legs. Once there I wet my hand and grabbed her already hard cock. I looked up at her with a questioning "Should I still suck you" look and she nodded then pushed me down to her cock.

I took her into my mouth. It had been a really long time since I sucked her cock and I loved it. Thick, firm and still able to get it all the way into my mouth. Up and down I went, hand to balls I caressed them tightly as I sucked. Swirl the tongue once or twice for old times' sake, then up and down steady. Fuck, I wanted some cum, but that wasn't happening.

Leah came back and said "Susie, he's ready."

Fuck! I pulled off and she got up and left. Leah looked at me and asked, "How long have you been doing this?" as she started to get dressed.

"First time," I replied.

"Like it?" Hottie asked.

I laughed, "Oh yeah," I replied.

Hottie nodded and smiled.

We sat around again, waiting for the next call. Personally, I couldn't wait to suck either cock. Lita? That was one hot Latina. She had fucked my ass and I had sucked her off a couple of months ago in Vegas. Had fun and she was nice to talk to.

"Lita!"

I was on the floor in seconds. She was semi-hard but that didn't take long. I wet my hand, cupped her balls, and took her cock into my mouth. As I began to suck, she began to get hard, nice, and hard. Up and down, I went slow then picked up speed a bit.

"Oh, that's it Tom, that's good baby," she said.

Once she was good and hard, she started to take in a sharp breath and pushed me away.

"Damn, what are you doing after the photo shoot?" she asked.

"He's coming home with me," Kelly said. "He's ready for you."

Lita blew me a kiss and went inside as Susie came out. The girls got dressed, we exchanged hugs and they left. Just me and Hottie in the waiting room.

"So, how'd you get here?" Hottie asked.

I told he bits and pieces, not too much detail. I asked her how she got to where she was now. It was pretty interesting, and she just skimmed over it.

"Hottie," Lori said then went back into the studio.

"Want to suck my cock, Tom?" she asked knowing the answer. "Want to suck me off?"

"Hell yeah, but we both know I can't do that right now," and I dropped to my knees. "Don't touch my head."

I kissed her cock, waking it up, getting it from soft to hard quickly. I wet my hand and took the head in my mouth. Cupping her balls, I squeezed them and slid my wet mouth up and down her long very hard cock. I could get it all the way into my mouth, good size dick, great taste. Up and down, tight, wet, and slow I went. She placed her hands on my shoulders and made yummy, encouraging noises as I sucked. I wanted her cum badly, but I knew better. Or did I? I sped up.

"Hottie," Lori said. "He's ready for you love." She pulled away and went inside. "Like sucking her cock, didn't you? You should see how her cum tastes." Lori winked at me and went into the studio.

"So, want to suck me off Tom?" Lita asked stroking her hard cock.

"Sorry Lita, no mixing business with pleasure." It was Kelly. "But if you want to reimburse me for the photo shoot, he will."

Lita laughed and said, "Always business Kelly, always business." Lita smiled, shook her head no and got dressed. After she was done, she handed me a card and said "Call me. I'll give you half off."

I smiled and as she left, I went into the studio. It was hot, but business like as the photographer told Hottie how to pose, or actually suggested it. She knew what she was doing, and the photo shoot was a breeze. Damn, four girls one hour. After the final shot we wrapped it up, okay, they wrapped it up.

After Hottie got dressed, she said her goodbyes to Lori and Kelly, guess they were closer than I had first thought.

"I have to be going, have a flight to catch," Hottie said. "Kelly, give me a call when you and Lori are out in L. A. We should get together again." She looked at me and said, "This time let's make it the four of us." She blew me a kiss, winked, and left.

Kelly looked at me and shook her head. "What is it about you Tom?"

I just smiled and raised my hands up in an "I don't know" gesture.

* * * * *

We had dinner at Piranhas. Edwin and Alexa were there and as usual he picked up the tab. Alexa said they were catching a flight to Seattle tonight otherwise they'd love to party with us. Class act.

After dinner we headed back to Kelly's place. On the way we stopped at a house and Kelly pulled into the driveway. Lori smiled as Kelli got out and said "C'mon Tom. I want to show you something."

She slid a key into the lock, and we walked in. The place was big and fully furnished. Very nice; fireplace, a small bar area, etc. All the amenities you could want. We went upstairs. Three good size bedrooms, each with a small bathroom.

Kelly opened the door to the last one, it was empty, not furnished like the other two. She smiled and said...

"This is yours. Pick out the furniture you want, we'll pay for it. Come live with us."

I didn't know what to say.

"We own this place; Kelly and I have been in love for a long time, and we finally understand that. Come live with us Tom. No strings attached."

Kelly laughed and slid her arm around my waist, "Of course, we'd want to fuck you all the time." Lori grabbed my hand and led me back out into the hallway, towards one of the bedrooms. The three of us went inside.

"Come live with us Tom," Lori said as she pulled me close and started to undress me. Kelly was taking off her clothes, and soon we were all naked. My cock was hard, so were theirs. "We can talk later, but now, come fuck us."

I dropped to my knees and took a cock in each hand. Two beautiful cocks. I licked one, then the other, under their sweet spots. I went to Kelly's and began to rub it against my face. As I did, I stroked Lori's with my wet hand.

The doorbell rang. Kelly pulled away and grabbed a robe. She looked at Lori and smiled wide. Off she went.

"You expecting company? I asked.

"Kind of. We have a third business partner, but I wasn't sure if he'd make it tonight. He was in Seattle on business but said he'd try and make it."

"I know him?"

Lori laughed and said "Oh yeah, you know him in many ways lover. We all do."

I was stunned. No way.

"Looks like I got here right on time."

It was Marcus. Holy shit!

"This a business or pleasure meeting ladies? You in on the biz Tom? I think you'd enjoy it and you do bring a couple of talents."

He walked over to me, and we hugged. "Good seeing you man," he said. "Been too long."

"For sure," I replied. "So, you're in this too?"

Kelly slid in behind Marcus and licked his neck, Lori got behind me and rubbed my nipples. "Let's talk business later boys, right now it's pleasure."

"Oh yeah, seems like it's a good investment," Marcus said as he started to undress. He was hard in a flash. I looked at Lori, then Kelly with a who's going to suck him first look. Marcus answered that question.

"Bring that cock over to me Tom, been too long," he said with a smile. I walked over to him he pulled me to the bed, laid me on the edge and slid a pillow under my ass. Oh man, this was going to be good. "Have some lube ladies?"

Kelly's eyes lit up as she opened the drawer on the night stand. She pulled out dildos, vibrators, and lube. Handing one to Marcus she pulled Lori close, and they started to kiss.

Meanwhile, Marcus went down on his knees and ran his hands along my chest, to the stomach and then to my crotch. Wetting a hand he grabbed my cock, cupped my balls and looking me in the eyes he smiled and took the head of my cock into his mouth. His tongue slid around in circles on the head, his hands stroking my hard cock, squeezing my balls. I watched his head move up and down my cock, and I was aching. Not only because he was sucking it, but because of who was sucking it.

Kelly climbed on the bed and started to lick my hard nipples, squeezing, and biting them as Marcus continued to suck. Lori leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. He made an agreement sound; she grabbed the lube. As she looked at me with a smile, she lubed her hand and it disappeared from sight, off the bed she went.

Marcus pulled away from my cock, he grabbed my legs and held them up in the air. I felt his cock at my asshole, Lori was smiling, obviously she was guiding his cock. I felt it slide in, thank goodness for lube as it was hard and large. Deeper it went, my cock aching, Kelly came off my nipples and knelt next to my head. I took her hard, lovely cock in my hand and rubbed it to my mouth.

I felt Marcus slide his large dick into me, deep into me, I took a deep breath. Kelly slid her cock into my mouth, both holes full of large dicks...fucking heaven. It got better.

Lori got on the bed, grabbed my hard cock, and licked it slowly, up one side from top to bottom then back up. Marcus pulled out a bit, almost to the head then back in deep. I sucked Kelly's cock; Lori sucked mine. We tried to get into a rhythm but that wasn't happening. Marcus sped up and started to pound me.

I wanted Kelly's cum and wanted to cum. I couldn't go too fast sucking, Lori could. I could feel my cum building up then...

My ass got hot! Marcus yelled, his hot cum firing into my ass. Long spurts of hot cum deep inside me. Then more smaller ones. He pumped and pumped until he couldn't do it anymore and pulled away.

Lori pulled off my cock. No, I was so close! She slid in between my legs and her hard cock slid right into my ass. With all the cum Marcus had filled me with who knew if she had lubed up, who cares as she began to hold my legs tight and fuck my ass.

Kelly dropped down and give me a long, tongue deep, kiss, said "I love you," and slid down to my dick. She grabbed it tight and took the head into her mouth. She knew I wanted to cum, needed to cum and she didn't fuck around. Up and down, deep, and fast, the girl was magic.

So was Lori. If it worked out just right, she'd have her cock all the way up my ass when I came. When my ass couldn't clamp shut as the cum poured out of me; intense. And it did....

I yelled, my hips bucked up, her cock balls deep in me. She stopped when I started to cum, stayed balls deep as I shot a huge load into Kelly's mouth. She didn't stop sucking until I was dry firing. Kelly pulled away from my mouth, Lori went back to banging my ass.

Kelly brought the cum to me, we swapped it, her taking more than me. I was spent.

"Oh fuck, lover! Oh fuck!"

Lori's hot cum filled my ass. Bang! Bang! Bang! She pumped a full load up my ass, I took it deeply. Finally, she pulled way, hell she could have stayed inside me for all I cared.

Except it was Kelly's turn. As she lubed up her cock, she really didn't need to I mean with two full loads of cum inside me, she said "My turn lover. You like being gang banged like this?"

"Fuck, hell yes lover. Fill...me...up!"

She rubbed her cock at my asshole. Not as large as Marcus, a bit bigger than Lori, she slid in deep. Easy to do with all the lube and cum in me. Fuck it, I know I'm a slut, but a happy slut!

Marcus had recovered, washed off his cock and now knelt next to my head.

"Open wide my man," he said. I did and his hard cock head went in my mouth. Kelly banged me and I sucked his cock as best I could. I needed my hand, but it was wet, and I had a good grip on his cock. Swallow, he'd slide it in deeper, pull it out and rub it against my face. As Kelly banged me, and banged me hard, I sucked Marcus. I wasn't going to suck him off this way but I fucking would once Kelly climbed off me.