Tom - Last Call with Kelly & Lori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bang! Bang! Bang! She fucked my ass well, good, whatever. All I knew is she was breathing heavy and would soon be cumming. She did....

"Oh baby! Oh baby!" she yelled as she pounded my ass, balls banging my ass. Hot cum, third load of the night, filled me up. As she dry fired and pulled away, I could feel the cum running down my ass, then Lori's tongue licking it up.

I rolled over and pushed Marcus onto his back. I locked my mouth on his cock. I felt the bed move and heard Lori say, "Want this lover?"

"Hell, yeah babe," Marcus said. I figured he was going to be sucking Lori's hard again cock. Was he? I couldn't see but it sounded like it.

Up and down his cock my mouth glided. It was thick and hot, and I loved every inch of it. I knew it would be a bit longer before he could cum having filled my ass up earlier, so I went to town on it. Up and down, as much of it as I could into my mouth, always keeping my hand on it. I squeezed his large balls, went up and down fast. I sucked him for a while. I was on a mission. After a while...mission completed.

He didn't yell, figured he liked what I was doing to him, but he had a dick in his mouth. He pumped a couple of large spurts some short ones then pushed me away. Pretty good amount of cum after dropping that first big load in me. I pulled away.

"Hey lover, want to fuck this fine ass?"

Holy shit, it was Kelly, and she was looking hot. Okay, she was always looking hot, and I wanted her, my cock already hard.

"On your back baby," I said, and she did. Sliding the pillow under her ass I lubed up and she smiled. "Fuck me lover," she said.

I did. Into her ass I slid, deep and straight. I had fucked her enough, okay never enough, but I had fucked her ass before and knew what she liked. Her eyes flashed, she grabbed her hard cock and began to stroke it as I fucked her.

I heard Lori yell. 😊

A short time later, Marcus was on Kelly's cock sucking it slow and deep as I fucked her ass slow and deep.

"Oh, that's so good Marcus, make me cum," she said. "Please make me cum." he sped up, I slowed down. I knew it'd be better if her ass was full of dick when she came. I loved her and would do anything for her.

I slowed down, he sped up, she came hard.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she yelled as her hips bucked up and down, cum exploding into Marcus' mouth as much as she could. He took it in, pulled away and they swapped it.

I sped up, my cock aching now. Lori slipped in behind me, licked and kissed my neck as she reached around and squeezed, rubbed, my hard nipples. It didn't take long; I came and came hard. How much cum; I can't tell you, but I fucked her ass until I couldn't any more, pulling away and finding a chair to sit in.

The four of us were spent, each cumming at least twice, I mean, I think at least twice.

After a bit Marcus looked at me and asked "So are you in bro? You our partner in the biz?"

I looked at the three of them, nodded and said "I'm in. You ladies want to come shop for furniture with me tomorrow?"