Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 07

Story Info
Toms birthday gift, he gets dominated all '7 ways'.
4.8k words
4.24
13.9k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night Ally and Tom went to his parents house to celebrate his birthday. Ally took pleasure in making Tom wear his leather vibrating cock ring. His parents liked Ally, they had never seen him so happy. What they did not know was this loving couple lived in a fairly strict female led relationship.

Every so often Ally reached into her pocket and pressed a button on the small fob hanging from her key chain. Tom would squirm despite trying to remain still as his cock ring vibrated. Placing a hand over his crotch did little to hide his hardening cock but it did muffle the vibrations. These subtle reminders kept Tom aroused for her, as well it entertained her to covertly impress her control on him in the presence of his parents.

This morning Ally walked into the kitchen where Tom was making their breakfast.

"Good morning, Tom," Ally said kindly, giving him a kiss on the cheek and pat on his naked ass. The only thing Tom was allowed to wear in the house was his leather vibrating cock ring. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you," Tom said kindly, pouring her keto shake into an ice chilled glass. "Good morning, Ally."

Two nights ago Tom was let out of the dog house when he finally fucked Ally to an orgasm. For weeks she had him under constant punishment while training him to fuck longer before he came, and not cum until she did. Part of that punishment was she treated him like nothing more than a slave; she called him slave and worked him like one. Having finally succeeded, his privileges of being her loving FLR partner were returned.

As they ate their breakfast Ally pulled up their checklist app on her phone. To Tom's delight, she told him no chores today.

"Nope," Ally affirmed. "Birthday boy gets a day free of chores. Well, except cleaning up after breakfast."

"Great," Tom said happily. "What would you like to do today?"

"Oh, I have your birthday planned," Ally answered excitedly. "All day long, I am treating you to the ultimate submissive birthday present!"

Tom looked at Ally with a smile. His mind raced, searching for what she might mean. He thought he lived the 'ultimate submissive present' daily.

"I've been doing my reading, there are 7 ways that most submissive men want their dominants to treat them," Ally said, standing up. "Today I will treat you to all seven. We should get started. Clean this up and meet me in the living room in five minutes. But before you do..."

Ally pulled off her Wonder Woman t-shirt. He did not notice she dropped it to the floor. Tom's eyes were staring at those perky nipples. Her athletically firm 34B breasts were both sexy and they perfectly accentuated her dominant persona.

"Like what you see, Tom?" Ally said, before biting her lower lip playfully.

Tom sat there, taking a second before answering. His eyes moved down, following the defined lines of that sexy flying-V her abdominal muscles formed. Following the 'V' as it disappeared into Ally's purple floral lace panties.

"Ah," Ally continued, clearly Tom was too distracted to speak. "Let me remove these too."

Ally bent down towards Tom, removing her panties. Tom watched them slide down her strong legs, and over her perfectly polished toes. She handed him her panties.

"Way number one," Ally said. "Humiliate your sub. Open your mouth, Tom."

Tom did as told. She pointed at his face, and slowly moved her finger into his mouth. Lightly she ran a finger nail along his tongue, across his lower lip. Her thumb and forefinger pinched the tip of his chin.

"Put my panties in your mouth, Tom," Ally said firmly. "And, close, your mouth."

Raising his hand slowly, Tom brought her panties to his mouth. He hesitated a bit as they touched his lips. Ally grabbed his hand and forced her panties into his mouth.

"Do not hesitate, Tom," Ally barked. "Birthday or not you do as I say. Close your mouth."

Tom closed his mouth, and his eyes, not wanting to look at her. Ally smiled. "There, submissive men like a bit of humiliation. Sucking on my panties should do that nicely."

He blushed a bit, having never been made to suck on her panties before.

"Oh stop," Ally said, giving Tom a wink. "You like this." She looked down at his cock, he was hard. "Hurry up, I'll be in the living room."

When Tom arrived in the living room Ally motioned for him to sit on the floor by the coffee table.

"Remove the panties, Tom." Ally instructed. Tom did so. Unsure what to do with them he put them on the floor beside him.

On the table was a box in black gift wrap and a red bow.

"Happy Birthday," Ally said joyfully. "Open your gift."

"Thank you," Tom said, grabbing the gift and opening it.

Tom opened the box and looked at the set of dominatrix lingerie inside. Lifting the top piece out of the box, he tried to determine what it was. A wet-appearing black- leather caged-bra with molded underwire cups.

"I love the mix of leather and metal," Ally said, pointing to the silver metal O-ring accents connecting the bra to its adjustable spaghetti straps.

In the box lay the matching skirted thong. Tom picked it up. Ally took the bra from him.

"This," Ally said, reaching into the box. She pulled out the matching choker collar attached to a silver chained leash. "Tom, this is for you to wear today."

Tom looked up at Ally, perplexed. He lifted the thong higher, turning it over. "This?" He asked, uncertainty in his eyes.

"No silly," Ally giggled. "That stuff is for me, the collar and leash is yours Tom. Do you like?"

Tom's face instantly registered with understanding. "Oh yes," he said quickly. "Ally, I like, very much."

"Good," Ally tossed the collar and leash in his lap and snatched the thong from Tom. "Panties back in your mouth, collar on, now!"

Ally put on her dominatrix bra and thong while Tom happily stuffed her panties back into his mouth. Standing above him, she adjusted her breasts, getting the comfortable in the slightly tighter than desired bra cups. He looked up to her, collar on, holding the leash.

SNAP! Ally snapped her fingers. Tom now knew he could no longer speak without permission. He could only listen, and do as she commanded. And, he could only nod his head in response to her.

"Give me that," Ally took her end of the leash from Tom. "You will stay on all fours today. Actually, this is 'way number one', put your sub in humiliating positions. Follow me."

Ally walked slowly about their 1,200 square foot apartment. Well, it was her apartment. But ever since forcing Tom to move in she used Tom's money, mostly, to pay the rent. In and out of each room she walked, Tom following behind her on his hands and knees. The carpeted floors were hard on his knees, giving them a touch of rug burn. The linoleum living room and kitchen floors provided welcome relief, their cooler surface easing the burn.

After parading him around for 10 minutes Ally stopped by the bedroom closet.

"Crawl in there," Ally said, pointing to the closet. "Get my black stilettos, in the box, bottom shelf."

Tom crawled in, and picked her heels out of the box. Ally gave a tug on the leash. Tom scooted back to her on his knees. She tugged again, and walked to the living room. Tom scooted along on just his knees until she stopped and sat in her recliner.

"Put them on my feet, Tom," Ally said with a tug. "I hope you like these. I bought them, I mean you bought them, yesterday."

Tom put her left shoe on, slipping Ally's foot into the pointy closed toe. Above her ankle he wrapped the 3 inch tall shiny black leather cuff and began lacing the shoestrings through a set of four lace holes on each side.

"Good boy, Tom," Ally instructed. "These are 5 inch heels, so get them tight."

Ally sat back in her recliner as Tom finished tying the right heel. Tom placed his hands on the floor to take the strain off his knees.

"Way number two," Ally crossed her left leg over her right knee and rolled her left heel in slow circles. "Have your sub worship you." Ally lifted her left toe up and held it there, exposing the bottom of her shoe. "Take the panties out of your mouth and lick, Tom. Every inch of these new beauties. LICK!" She gave the leash her hardest tug yet.

Tom started licking the sole of her shoe. For the next 20 minutes Ally directed him to lick spots he missed, to get the pointy toes extra clean. When his tongue appeared to be getting tired, she ordered him to stop and start all over worshipping her dominant heels with his submissive tongue. Twenty minutes later his tongue was aching and tiring, while his cock strained to grow harder than it already was.

"Enough," Ally barked, standing up. "Panties back in your mouth."

Ally walked into the dining room, tugging the leash with each step. She stopped and pulled up on the leash until the slack in the chain drew tight. Tom looked up at her, she glared down at him. His eyes were wide but no fear was present; he was having fun. Smiling now, her bicep flexed, her pectoral flared. She pulled further, lifting him off his hands.

"Sit in the chair," Ally demanded. "You look tired. Are you tired, Tom?"

Tom sat in the wooden dining room chair, nodding his head, yes.

Ally set the leash in his lap and left the room. Tom lowered his head to rest a bit, just breathing through his nose was harder than he would have assumed. He lifted his head back up as she returned, she held four of his neckties.

"These should work," Ally said playfully.

She tied a necktie around each of his wrists and ankles before securing them to the chair. Ally turned her back to Tom and sat in his lap, he was not going anywhere. Leaning her head back, she rubbed her cheek against his, and purred. His cock was hard, her ass pressing it against his stomach.

"Way number three," Ally whispered. "Bondage, bind your sub when you do not need him." She got up and walked away from Tom, disappearing into the bedroom.

Sound came from the bedroom. Tom could hear that Ally was watching something on her tablet. He assumed she was lying on the bed. He was right, a minute later he could tell she was watching porn. She cranked up the volume to make sure he could hear it. What he didn't know was for most of the first 30 minutes she was not in the bedroom. The tablet lay on the corner of the bed closest to the bedroom door while she had stepped into the bathroom, closed the door and talked to her friend Gloria.

The tablet fell silent and Ally walked out of the bedroom, her vibrator visible in her hand. Tom's cock throbbed at the thought of what she was up to as she entered the kitchen. Walking into the living room, a glass of wine in her other hand, she ignored Tom as she grabbed her key chain and returned to the bedroom. Tom did not think his cock could get any harder.

Fifteen minutes of complete silence; is Ally taking a nap? Tom could only wonder to himself, unable to ask with her panties in his mouth. The hum of her vibrator broke the silence. She had to be fucking herself; one second the vibrator was loud then grew quieter, then loud, then quiet. He asked himself, why was she masturbating alone? Because she can, he reasoned. He admitted her leaving him helpless and restrained while she did as she pleased was wicked-hot.

Five minutes later Ally started moaning loud, drowning out her vibrator. Her unmistakable orgasmic screams increased his arousal, making it harder to breathe through his nose. The bedroom again fell silent. And remained silent for 10 more minutes.

"Way number four," Ally said, appearing from the bedroom. "Edging!"

Kneeling down before Tom, and his erect cock, Ally looked up and blew him a kiss. Grabbing his cock firmly with one hand, she leaned in and started sucking on just its head. Tom moaned as she stroked slow and sucked hard.

Ally's other hand gently cupped his balls holding them still. She let go of his cock and swallowed his seven hard inches to the hilt. Slowly she pulled her lips back along his cock to the tip. Tom pressed his groin forward as she bobbed on his cock, moaning, wishing he didn't have her panties in his mouth.

Whenever Tom was nearing orgasm his ball sack would tighten and ass cheeks clench tight. Ally slowed his blow job way down at the first sign he was near. When his sack relaxed, she bit his cock head playfully and stoked his shaft with a firm grip. His sack tightened, she gave him another good stroke then just held his cock still, kissing the tip. Once again he relaxed. Her grip on his balls tightened, she sucked him into her throat again. With her lips tight to his pubic hair her tongue tried wrapping itself around his cock. His ass twitched and then clenched. She finally had a throbbing cock in her mouth.

Ally quickly pushed herself away and sat on the floor. She watched as Tom's cock moved up and down, as if trying to find her mouth, or hand. She obliged, reaching out and squeezing the tip, twisting gently before releasing. Up and down his cock twitched.

This continued for a few minutes; Ally would bring Tom close, to the edge, and then back off. When she believed he would cum if brought to the edge again she stopped and untied him.

"Remove the panties, Tom," Ally commended, taking hold of his leash. "I must admit that was fun for me."

Tom held her panties soaked in her saliva. Ally lay back onto the floor. Lifting her legs she placed a stiletto atop each of his thighs. Ally moved her hands to her abdomen, caressing for a brief moment before sliding them beneath her thong and onto her pussy. Rubbing, she closed her eyes, moaning playfully.

"Way number five," Ally moaned. "Have your sub talk dirty to you. Begin, Tom."

Uncertain what to say, Tom searched for words while staring at her panties. Ally rubbed herself, but she made sure he could not see her pussy. She reached for the leash and gave it a sharp tug. He grunted as his neck jerked forward. Continued silence resulted in a second even sharper tug.

"Your pussy must feel so good, Ally" Tom began. "I wish I could lick it, can I, Ally?"

Ally lifted her left stiletto and pressed the heel tip against his hard cock. "I think you should call me Master on your birthday," Ally said, glaring up to Tom. "Agreed, slave?"

"Yes, Master," Tom replied, surprise in his voice. "Sorry, Master. I..."

"Stop your pathetic apology slave," Ally barked, two sharp tugs of his leash. "Just talk dirty to me!"

"Those tits oh I want to suck them," Tom continued, licking his lips. "And, and kiss your body, all over. And..."

A soft moan escaped Ally's lips as she rubbed her pussy. Tom talked, she played. Her other hand pulled her thong aside; he could now see her finger was pushed all the way in her glistening pussy.

"When you smother me," Tom was speaking as fast as she fucked herself. "I can not breathe so I, I lick faster to make you cum so I can breathe. Your cum tastes..."

Ally did not plan on making herself cum again. She only intended to tease him, make it awkward for him to talk dirty. Sadly Tom was not as good at talking dirty as she expected. So she decided, why not... Her legs and ass tightened, lifting her pussy upward, she groaned loud.

"What does your slave dick want to do?" Ally squealed, trying to help Tom find his next words. Two fingers pounding her wet pussy.

"Fuck my Master," Tom said raising his voice over her groans and squeals. "Shove it in and fuck an orgasm out of you. My balls banging on your hard thighs, I want to cum, pull out and jack off on your hot hard tits."

Lifting her stilettos high in the air Ally stomped them down onto the cool linoleum floor. Her orgasm was loud, sitting straight up, eyes wide open looking at Tom, she screamed with each convulsion her fingers brought on.

Tom stoped talking dirty when Ally fell silent. Usually after an orgasm she would lay motionless for several minutes to half an hour. But after just a few heavy breaths she rolled over and stood up.

"Good boy," Ally praised, placing a finger beneath his chin, lifting his face upwards. "You've earned a 10 minute break slave. Go to the bathroom, get a drink, a snack even."

"Thank you Master," Tom said, standing up.

"Be in the bedroom on the bed in 10," Ally commanded, walking into the bedroom.

"Can I get you anything Master?" Tom asked from the kitchen.

"Did I tell you to get me anything slave?" Ally yelled back. "Now you have just one more minute, hurry up!"

Tom ran to the bathroom and was on the bed in time. Ally had stripped naked except for the stilettos. The outfit was just a bit too small and she had enough of it for today.

"Up on the bed," Ally commanded. "On all fours."

She left Tom in that position for a few minutes while she walked seductively around the room. Picking up her phone she read a bookmark to remind her exactly how to do his next act of submission.

"Keep your ass high, slave. Put your hands on the top of the head board," Ally instructed. She left the room and returned with a dining room chair. Sitting beside the bed close to the head board where she could clearly see Tom's cock hanging beneath him.

"Way number six," Ally said sharply. "Ruin your subs orgasm." Tom didn't see it but he heard the click of the fob. His vibrating cock ring became alive. She sat there watching his cock bounce a bit as it hardened. Click, the ring vibrated faster. She kept close watch on his cock.

"Emotionally, this may feel frustrating," Ally whispered, leaning in closer to his cock. She blew on it, click. The vibrating stopped.

"Perhaps even disappointing, and unsatisfying," Ally continued. Tom dropped his head, looking down at his cock.

"Please may I cum, Master?" Tom asked. "Please."

Ally laughed. Click, his cock vibrated and he exhaled with pleasure. "Yes, slave. You will, your ejaculation is inevitable. Look at me."

Tom looked at her smiling face. Ally erased her smile, click, click. His cock lowered when the vibrating stopped. She hoped she would not screw this up as she had never ruined an orgasm before.

"Keep looking at me, Tom," Ally commanded.

Click, his cock twitched up. She looked to his eyes and back to his cock. Tom started to moan as she saw spasms start. Click, click. He let out a frustrating moan when the vibrating stopped. She saw pre cum but while his cock twitched he was not going to cum.

"Poor slave wants an orgasm so bad," Ally said teasingly. "What will you give me to turn the ring back on?" She waved the fob in front of his face.

"Anything," Tom answered under heavy breaths. "Please, Master."

Click, he vibrated again. But only for 5 seconds. Click, click.

"Anything?" Ally asked with a delightful tone.

"Yes, Master..." Tom cried out.

Click. Tom groaned, his ball sack drew upwards. Click, click.

"I need a Ruby anklet for you to kiss, to worship," Ally stated firmly. "If I ruin this orgasm when do I get my anklet, slave?"

"Tomorrow!" Tom yelled. "Master, I..."

Ally grabbed his cock in one hand as she licked the fingers of her other hand and rubbed the top of his cock head. Tiny circles drew his sack up, his cock quivered. She reduced the pressure on his cock head, and let go of his shaft.

"It is time slave," Ally whispered.

She removed her finger, watching his cock. It twitched, pre cum dripping on the bed. Tom shrieked when she tapped his cock head twice. Cum started to dribble out, ooze down his cock underside. Gently it twitched. Ally smiled, proud of herself. Another tap, more cum slowly crept out. He moaned, thrusted twice, desperately trying to increase his own sensation so he might actually ejaculate. But he did not. His cock oozed and dribbled until he had no more to give.

"Wow," Ally said sitting back in her chair. "We will definitely do that more often. Sound good, slave?"

"Yes," Tim cringed, his head resting on his arm. Looking at the pool of cum on the bed, "Yes, Master."

12