Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay there, relax," Ally commanded, getting up. "Close your eyes and just relax."

He could hear Ally shuffling through her dresser. Tom heard hangers sliding across the closet rack. More rustling sounds. Tom thought, she must be close to him.

"Get up, slave!" Ally barked.

Tom got up. Ally was dressed in jeans and a concert t-shirt; Metallica. She leaned against the dresser tying her tennis shoes.

"Sit on the chair in the closet," Ally commanded.

Tom sat in the dining room chair which was now in the bedroom closet. Ally pressed the still damp panties to his face, he opened his mouth. She tied him to the chair with the same four neckties just as he had been tied before. She stood, leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Turning to the closet door she placed a hand on the light switch, and stopped in the door way.

"Round two of 'way number three'," Ally said with an evil grin. "Bondage time for slave until I need him again. Which will be when I get back from Gloria's. Probably two hours, maybe three."

Ally turned out the light and closed the door. A minute later Tom heard the front door shut; Ally had shut it loudly on purpose.

Tom sat there in the dark. His cock soft, its underside sticky with cum. He thought back on the day, replaying each submissive way she put him through. It had been a fantastic birthday. His cock stiffened some, especially when he replayed the ruined orgasm. That almost hurt he thought. "But in a good way," he said aloud to the darkness.

Four hours later Ally flung open the closet door and aggressively flicked on the light. She had very quietly entered the apartment, got naked and walked into the bedroom. Tom's eyes squinted from the sudden burst of light.

"Back to the bed," Ally said plainly as she untied him. "Gloria says hello. Lay down, face up, in the middle of the bed. Move!"

Ally followed him up on the bed. She pinned his shoulders down and sat on his chest.

"Way number seven," Ally said with excitement, gently squeezing his nipples. "No, it is not smothering your sub. Bummer for both of us."

Ally leaned over and grabbed a condom. She kept a bowl filled with them on Tom's nightstand. Twisting around, she flicked his cock twice to get it harder. That is all it took, she rolled the condom on to his full erection.

"Cowgirl time," Ally said, sliding down until his cock rested at her wet entry. "Ride your sub rough."

Ally thrust back, filling her pussy with his cock. She rode Tom hard. Raising herself up, she crossed her arms and bounced up and down on his cock, glaring at him.

Tom closed his eyes, unable to speak, he concentrated on breathing through his nose. He did not want to cum too soon and make Ally mad. But she was fucking him hard and he could do little to restrain what he felt building in his cock and balls.

Ally leaned forward, placing her hands over Tom's closed eyes, holding his head down. Grinding herself on his cock, she was relentless. Being denied sight was the final sensation he needed; his cum blasting into his condom. Stream after stream, he wailed and flailed beneath her. Ally fucked on until his cock went soft. Had he stayed erect she would have gone on until she came. But after being teased all day she had expected he would fail this test. Being honest with herself, she hoped he would fail; she enjoyed having him in complete slave mode.

She got off him and went into the kitchen. Tom went to the bathroom and then into the kitchen. He still had on the collar and leash, and her panties in his mouth. Kneeling by her side as she drank from a water bottle, he waited for her. She looked down and smiled.

"You must be hungry," she said. "Wait here, slave."

Slave? Tim wondered why she still called him slave. Weren't they done? She did her '7 ways most submissive men want their dominants to treat them', right?

She returned with his dog bowl and set it on the floor. Tom looked down, in it was a store bought protein shake Ally had poured in the bowl.

"Do not move," Ally commanded.

Ally returned, bent down beside Tom, and cracked two raw eggs into his bowl. She dropped the egg shells on the floor by his feet. Her hand stroked his cheek before fishing her panties out of his mouth, she dropped them on the floor by the egg shells.

"Eat!" Ally barked. "And listen."

Tom pressed his face into his slave food bowl and lapped up his lunch, or was this dinner? He lost track of time.

"I had a lot, I mean A LOT of fun giving you your birthday present, slave." Ally said, standing up and walking into the living room. She sat in her recliner, drinking her water. She spoke loud enough for him to hear her from there.

"I know you enjoyed it too," Ally continued. "I look forward to hearing how much you liked it. But..."

Ally got up and came back into the kitchen. Bending down, she grabbed his leash two inches before the collar.

"You just came before giving me an orgasm, slave." Pulling the leash upward, lifting his head out of his bowl, Ally spoke firmly directly into his ear. "Birthday or not, that never is to happen. So, slave, you remain a slave, until I let you fuck me again. Which won't be today. Nor tomorrow."

Ally unfastened and removed the collar from Tom's neck. She stood up and pointed at his bowl.

"Eat," Ally commanded. Tom resumed sucking up his food. "No, tomorrow you will be at Gloria's painting her kitchen while we watch you."

Tom looked up to Ally, concern on his face, his eyebrows drawn down.

Ally kicked his bowl away, sending it across the floor and over on its side. The rest of his meal now splattered across the floor.

"I said EAT!" Ally shouted.

Tom crawled over to the spot where his shake was now on he floor and started licking. Ally could not restrain her laughter, he was so submissive. Just how many more humiliating acts could she put him through. She made a mental note to think some up.

As Tom finished licking the floor clean Ally stepped over too him. She kicked his bowl beneath him.

"Clean your bowl too, slave," Ally insisted.

"Gloria knows nothing," Ally explained. "She sprained her ankle, I offered your services. She thinks we are coming to help but only you will paint. I will order pizza. She and I will drink wine. Do good work, I will let you eat some with us. Otherwise I will make up an excuse why you need to leave, hungry."

Ally walked towards the bathroom. She turned back to Tom before going inside.

"Change the bedding, launder it, take your shower, clean the bathroom," Ally commanded.

SNAP!

Tom did as told. When he finished all that Ally led him back into the bedroom closet. Tom sat, Ally tied him to the chair. She removed the green cotton panties she had worn since her shower, and pressed them in his mouth.

"Happy Birthday, slave," Ally whispered as she turned off the light and closed the door.

Eight hours later Ally let him out so he could begin a new day of chores before going over to Gloria's apartment.

12