All Comments on 'Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 07'

by abject010

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago

Excellent!

Well constructed and well written!

An erotic......

abject010abject010over 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

Your reviews make my day. I’m humbled to know that my writing is the best part of your day. More to come, just for you my dearest fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Forward

Looking forward to the next episode in your comedy series; “The Dysfunctional Couple Next Door”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She gave herself a present for his birthday. Thought the story was alright before this. Could see she cared for and about him. This part? Nah. Like most of these stories, it becomes ALL about her and ALL for her.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Once again disrespect and dehumanizing acts are not submissive humiliation they are cruelty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She sure has him guessing all right. What will be the next indignity she will force upon him? More than that had she changed her attitude toward him? Is she enjoying her insults toward his personhood too much? Time will tell; the jury is still out.

One of her seven things was bondage and bondage was certainly fitting. If I followed closely, she tied him to a chair, gagged with her panties stuffed in his mouth, and she closed the closet door, leaving him in the dark, for hours, two times. I wish I knew how he felt there, mute, immobilized, in the dark, for hours on end. What did he think about? Was he fearful? Did he feel abandoned? Unless she secretly remained in the house, he was truely at risk. You don’t plan for him to develop muscle cramps. You wouldn’t expect a fire to break out. You’d never think that he could get a severe migraine. You don’t consider that fumes in the closet could cause his sinuses to engorge and he’s fighting to breathe…. J.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absurd OTT abusive story, He's not a converted sub, so why would he stick around for just more abusive crap?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous