Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 08

Story Info
Gloria asks Ally about femdom, gets played into submission.
4.5k words
4.39
11.4k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain fell all night and through the morning. Ally and Tom were to run 5 miles at dawn but she waved that off. Instead they did yoga, naked yoga, of course. Their final position was Ally's favorite, smothering-sub. In truth it was Tom's favorite too, he loved being smothered.

The gym Ally managed was closed today for boiler repairs; cannot open when there is no heat. Tom had gone off to work so she was unexpectedly home alone. Her morning would have been unbearably boring had it not been for a few phone calls.

After back to back business calls from co-workers the incoming personal call from Gloria was a welcome sight. They had not spoken in the two weeks since Ally had brought Tom to Gloria's apartment to paint her kitchen. A long chat would break up the boredom perfectly. However Gloria kept it short, asking if she could stop by this afternoon to talk instead. Ally happily invited over.

When the doorbell rang after lunch Ally closed the cloud app they used for Tom's chores, meal and exercise planning, and calendar. Ally offered Gloria a drink. Considering the time of day she chose ice tea over wine. They sat at the dining room table making small talk about the weather, Gloria's sick cat, and the good job Tom did painting.

"About Tom," Gloria said with a hint of hesitation. "Really, about the two of you..."

Keeping an expressionless face upon hearing something unexpected or unwanted was one of Ally's many learnings as a new dominant. She kept her pleasant grin in place as Gloria spoke.

"I want to ask, because I noticed the two of you behaved unusual at times," Gloria continued.

"I am sorry, just curiosity really, but," Gloria looked down at the floor, then at her glass of tea. "Tom, he just painted, and seemed to do whatever you told him to. He did not join us in conversation, or really engage me in any way. Was he feeling ok?"

"You have me at a loss, Gloria," Ally said plainly. Ally took a long drink of tea, thinking back to that day, what could she have seen?

Getting up, Ally grabbed the tea pitcher from the refrigerator and topped off their glasses. Perhaps they had not done a good job of masking their female led relationship while at Glorias.

"You and I have been friends since," Ally paused to think. "Since, I think pre-school. Therefore I can see where you might notice subtle changes more so than others. And you are right to have noticed a change in me. But, please, tell me more about what you think you saw."

Having quickly put the ball back in Gloria's hands, Ally could now react only to what Gloria said next. This was important, she did not want to reveal much if anything about their FLR. Gloria shared she had observed Ally pointing out where Tom should apply more paint and every time he just said 'yes', or 'OK'. Equally odd was when Gloria had asked if she could bring him some pizza while he worked, Tom looked at Ally before he responded to Gloria. Finally, when Tom finished cleaning up and was ready to leave, what really peaked Gloria's curiosity was overhearing Ally and Tom outside her front door. Specifically hearing Ally tell Tom to have the bathroom spotless after his shower.

"Well," Ally said, taking a deep breath after Gloria replayed that day. "You told me what you saw the two of us do, but not what you think you saw. All of that could seem normal or unusual, depending on what you think about it. Please Gloria, what do think what you saw means?"

After a few silent seconds of looking to Ally and back to the floor, Gloria acknowledged to herself that she had not expected to be this nervous. She wondered if she should end the conversation. But she decided doing so would be more rude than her questioning may have already been.

"Honestly, Tom acted very submissive," Gloria said cautiously. "He was either not feeling well, or, I am curious to know if he is that way normally; submissive to you, to others?"

"Tom felt fine," Ally answered immediately. "Yes, he has submissive tendencies." Ally set her tea glass down just loud enough to give the impression she was irritated. "Gloria?"

Now Ally needed to know why they were really having this discussion. They had arrived at the point where further details were none of Gloria's damn business.

"Yes, Ally," Gloria replied, setting her glass down softly.

"This conversation is becoming personal," Ally stated. "I know you are not a nosey-body, so please just tell me what you are really curious about?"

Gloria excused herself to the bathroom. She needed a few minutes to draw up the courage to share what she wanted help with. A wet towel to the face felt good, and calming.

"Sorry," Gloria said upon returning, sitting down. "Ice tea, it just ran through me. Ally we do not have to discuss further, I did not mean to pry."

"Either way," Ally said, even though she did not mean it. Gloria started this discussion, but now Ally wanted to end it on her terms. "I am fine sharing more of our relationship if you will be as open and share your curiosity. It is up to you."

"If you are sure, then, I guess I have another question," Gloria decided to continue, despite feeling more nervous with each passing minute. "How did you find a submissive man?"

As soon as she finished asking her question Gloria again looked down, this time at her hands. Ally had always seen her friend as confident and outgoing, despite being over weight. Ally could not remember ever seeing Gloria this uncomfortable.

Gloria was a bit more than just portly in Ally's eyes. Really she was rather over weight, standing five and half feet tall, tipping the scale at 245 pounds. Ally knew that plenty of men dated Gloria only for her large ass and huge tits.

"It just happened, Gloria," Ally answered. "You already know how Tom and I met, at the gym. After we became intimate, we learned we shared a mutual kinky tendency. Can I assume you ask because you desire to find a submissive mate?"

"Yes," Gloria replied, thrilled Ally had figured that out on her own. "To be honest, that is what I really wanted to ask." Gloria was tapping a foot quickly as she took a drink from her already empty glass.

"I can text you a couple links to alternative lifestyle dating sites," Ally offered. "Tom and I explored our interests and discovered many things, most of which is not of interest to us, like these sites. But they may be just what you are asking for."

Gloria nodded her head slowly, yes. She smiled briefly, then looked at her watch. Ally could not help but notice that Gloria's nipples were suddenly noticeable through her bright yellow blouse. Gloria wore black jeans that were very tight on her, she appeared uncomfortable. The blouse was less tight and rather cute; Ally thought she would like one in her size. There was no way, none, Ally insisted to herself that this was all Gloria wanted from her. Perhaps...

"Could you be a dear and put the tea pitcher in the refrigerator?" Ally asked.

"Sure," Gloria said, getting right up and doing so. "I can do that. Did you want something else?"

"If you have more time, we should chat more while enjoying a glass of afternoon wine," Ally answered in a direct manner. Her eyebrows raised over a semi-surprising smirk. "There is a bottle of white something-or-other in the refrigerator, wine glasses are in the cabinet to the left."

Gloria came back to the table with two glasses of wine. She held her glass up, "Cheers!"

They toasted and took a sip. Ally asked a few questions to draw out of Gloria what she was looking for in a submissive partner. Gloria's answers was quite general, vague even. She likes the idea of being pleased whenever she wanted, to be in control, etc.. When Ally probed a bit deeper for what she liked sexually, Gloria hesitated a bit but shared her love of being tied up and teased before being pleased orally. Ally found this slightly contradictory.

"Gloria," Ally was going to put her on the spot. "Are you sure you are not submissive? Or, perhaps open to both roles?"

The wine helped loosen Gloria up, put her a bit at ease. "I do not know honestly. It has been a while since I had a boy friend. I know I find sexual submission erotic. Sure, perhaps either way suits me. Is that possible?"

Having spent months researching FLR, and domination / submission with Tom, they had come across a lot of kinky lifestyles and fetishes. Ally knew it was possible for some to want to be on top one day and the bottom another. That was not her desire. Nor was it Tom's. However there was no reason Gloria could not enjoy both.

Her day had gone from boring to very interesting thanks to Gloria. Ally knew Tom was working late tonight, and assumed Gloria had nothing else to do. Ally had a hunch Gloria would share even more.

"It is absolutely possible," Ally answered. "Your life, your sexuality, live both how you desire." Ally stood up, set her empty wine glass in the sink, and brought herself to stand next to Gloria who sat pouring herself another half glass of wine.

"No more wine for you?" Gloria asked.

"What else can I help you with Gloria?" Ally asked directly. She chose her next words carefully. "Were these questions about my life and finding a sub all you wanted, or can I help you explore some more?"

Gloria took a gulp of wine. Ally put a hand on her shoulder, rubbing ever so slightly. Gloria's bright blue eyes and soft looking shoulder-length dark-blonde hair tied up in a ponytail had sex appeal, Ally would not deny that. Ally picked Gloria's phone up off of the table and handed it to her.

"Here," Ally said. "Open these sites."

Ally guided Gloria to the alternative dating sites she mentioned and helped her create a profile on one and post in a chat forum, 'Curious Dom'.

"There you go," Ally said with satisfaction. "You are on your way. Hopefully soon you will meet someone."

Gloria thanked Ally but she did not exhibit the same satisfaction that Ally did. The decision whether to press Gloria to further discuss the topic or bring an end to their time together vexed Ally a bit. Gloria would have to figure most of what she wanted to know on her own. Perhaps there was nothing else for Ally to do to help her explore.

"Can you help me when I get one?" Gloria asked.

Or, maybe there was more Ally could do. Before she could process the question, Gloria took Ally's hand into hers.

"I mean teach me, with what to do with him, how to do it best," Gloria suggested. "I do not want to scare him away by not knowing what to do."

A smile came to Ally's face, she gently squeezed Gloria's hand. Ally recalled having similar thoughts with Tom, she still does. Living a regular dominant life had done many things for Ally beyond the erotic pleasure of the fetish. It taught her how to recognize weakness in Tom and emboldened her will to take advantage of weaknesses. Ally's mind was there, right now. Gloria was weak, she wanted something from Ally. Was this a situation she could exploit for mutual benefit and enjoyment?

"If you wish, I would be happy to," Ally said, sitting back down. "However, understand, this must be on my terms, and there needs to be something in it for me."

Gloria sat up, she was now looking Ally right in the eye. Ally could not determine if what she had just said bothered her any. If it did, Gloria hid it well.

"I am," Gloria started trying to find a response. "I mean, what do you mean? You have an idea already what you would teach me?"

"I do," Ally said confidently. "One thing you will learn as a dominant is you do not do something for nothing. That is, you will learn that IF you truly desire to be dominant, Gloria. Honestly I still wonder if you are more of a submissive."

"Oh I know I have a lot to learn," Gloria said, no longer looking Ally in the eye. "Including what I really desire. What are your terms? What do you want for teaching me?"

"Training!" Ally corrected her. "I can either charge you a fee, I am thinking $100 a training session. Or..." Ally's eyes looked Gloria up and down before settling on her wrist.

"That bracelet," Ally said pointing at the charm bracelet Gloria wore. "How much did that cost you?"

"My bracelet!" Gloria said with surprise. "I cannot..."

"Gloria, no," Ally interrupted. "Please answer the question; How much did that cost you?"

Gloria looked at it, turning her wrist. "All charms combined, probably $1,000. Maybe more. Ally why are..."

"Gloria," Ally interrupted her again. "I am going to pre-sell you 10 training sessions, sort of." She could see Gloria was about to interrupt her.

SNAP!

Ally snapped her fingers loudly, just like she does when signaling to Tom that he needs to shut up, listen, and obey.

"Please just listen," Ally insisted. "Allow me to finish." Ally stood up and went over to Gloria. She held her hand out. Gloria looked at her hand but just sat there. Ally swiftly reached down, took hold of her forearm and lifted it upwards.

"Your money and your bracelet I do NOT want," Ally continued, sterner than before. "For each session you will owe me one hour of servitude. This will help you determine your submissive desires, while discovering your dominant desires when you get a sub to practice your training on."

"What do you..." Gloria again tried to interject herself, pulling her arm away.

SNAP!

"Gloria!" Ally snapped again. "When I said, 'Please just listen', I meant LISTEN. Let me be more clear. My terms are that you are buying my training. I will train you as I do Tom, as your dominant. In return for my training, you will do what I want to pay for my time. Whatever I want! Now, any questions?"

Gloria could tell Ally was serious, her face was tight, eyebrows drawn down, a slight glare establishing her position over Gloria. Admitting to herself she was turned on and interested in Ally's help, that was easy; yes to both. But she needed to know what Ally expected of her.

"I need to know more," Gloria said in mild protest. "This is progressing fast. I didn't expect this when I came to you today."

"Fair enough, Gloria," Ally said softly, sitting back down. "But my terms are take-it, or, leave-it. A sub trusts the dominant and expects to live without control of what is coming next, or when. Consider that a free lesson."

"If you want to we can forget this conversation ever happened. You can get up, leave, and we will continue on as life long friends." Ally said, pointing to Gloria's charm bracelet. "If you want to proceed, I require this bracelet as collateral to secure your 10 sessions. After your sessions and service to me are compete, you get it back."

Ally leaned in, bringing her face to within 6 inches of Gloria's. "Do not speak. Hand over the bracelet, or, leave." Ally said quietly, holding her hand open.

Less than a second was needed for Gloria to act on one of Ally's options. However she had an exhaustive conversation with herself in that 1 second. She trusted Ally, she believed her when Ally said they would remain friends if Gloria left now. She also believed that Ally was the best person to learn femdom from, and that Ally would not abuse her trust.

Gloria removed her bracelet and handed it to Ally. But Ally did not take it. Instead she gave Gloria a devilish grin and extended her own forearm. It took Gloria 5 seconds to connect the dots. She placed the bracelet around Ally's wrist and secured the clasp.

"Ground rules," Ally said excitedly. She proceeded to lay down some rules Gloria had to know and abide by. When done, Gloria knew what it meant when Ally snapped her fingers. Gloria knew that she had to request a training session; Ally would not chase her down. And Gloria knew that she had to pay for the session in advance; and understood Ally's strong suggestion to pay well in advance.

"Tom will not be home for 3 hours, maybe 4, Gloria," Ally said directly. "You could get a reply on the dating site any minute and urgently be in need of that first training session. Do you want to pay for it now?"

A wave of apprehension washed over Gloria. She wanted to say yes, but her mind bounced from comfortable to uncomfortable. What might her payment be? Looking up from her shoes and into Ally's eyes, she nodded her head, yes.

SNAP!

"Relax," Ally said pleasantly. "I am not going to have you blow me. Not this time anyhow." Ally let that sink in for a few long seconds before giving Gloria some more to think about.

"If Tom is lucky, and earns a reward," Ally said, standing up. "I'll have you blow him for his reward, maybe. I do like sucking his cock and he does not earn rewards often." Ally placed a hand on Gloria's head, stroking her ponytail softly.

"You can expect your payments to not normally be about your luscious lips sucking someone off," Ally finished, moving behind Gloria, she leaned in and kissed her ear.

"Get naked," Ally commanded with a whisper. "Set your clothes on the chair and stand before me."

With that command the temperature and wetness between Gloria's legs increased five-fold. Her jeans and blouse were off in a flash, revealing a large yet voluptuous body. Gloria's expansive tits overflowed her large bra cups. As she pulled her plain black bra away her tits dropped a bit but bounced back up. Ally was amazed they only sagged a little for as huge as they were. Nipples as long as a nickel is wide, each areola about the size of a beer bottle base.

"What fantastic tits," Ally commented as Gloria leaned over to remove her black cotton panties. Ally looked Gloria up and down, slowly. Walking around her, reaching out and tracing a finger along Gloria's tramp stamp. A simple yet bold red star with seductive black flames flowing outward across her lower back.

"Why the tramp stamp, Gloria?" Ally asked.

"A drunken weekend in college," Gloria answered. "Actually you were there. St. Patrick's day weekend. But, you didn't go with us to the tattoo parlor. You disappeared as I recall."

Ally laughed, instantly recalling the weekend. "I was fucking Tina's boyfriend most of that weekend," Ally answered with excitement and pride. "Remember Garth?"

Now Gloria laughed. "He was an ass," Gloria remarked sharply. "You did her a favor."

The impromptu discussion greatly eased Gloria's nerves, she was still uncomfortable but less so.

Ally wasn't certain what to do with Gloria, but she knew the effect it had to have on her. Ally stepped away, leaving Gloria standing there naked in the dining room.

"This does the trick for me," Ally said loudly, walking back in from the bedroom. "That is when Tom's tongue is not available." Ally held out her vibrator and stuffed it into Gloria's hands.

"After I masturbate with that, it is Tom's job to clean it and put it away," Ally explained. "It is clean, but you will go wash it clean again in the bathroom sink, now, Gloria. Then meet me in the living room."

Her reflection in the bathroom mirror was surreal. Gloria stood there, in someone else's apartment, naked, washing the vibrator they use to get off. One second she felt ridiculous, then the next her moist pussy reminded her she like this feeling.

Gloria returned to Ally who was sitting in her recliner in the living room. She handed the vibrator to Ally, but Ally shook her head, no.

"You have 42 minutes left to complete this payment," Ally said plainly. "I want to watch you masturbate." Ally pointing at the vibrator. She stood up and stepped next to Gloria. "I want to hear how you orgasm." Ally now pointing straight down to the floor. "But, stand still for a minute before you lay down to jerk off for me."

Ally underscored her commands by pinching Gloria's nipples. Those nipples responded, growing increasingly hard as Ally released them to firmly fondle those large breasts. Ally really wanted to suck on her nipples, but she did not trust herself to appear less than in-control once she started. So she kept fondling.

12