Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria tried to remain calm, silent, but could not suppress a light moan. Gloria leaned her head in towards Ally, boldly hoping to kiss her while her tits were played with. Ally pulled back, and moved her hands down between Gloria's inner thighs which were wet, and hairy!

"Never kiss me. I kiss you, Gloria. Begin!" Ally commanded, sitting back down into her recliner.

Gloria leaned forward, set her hands on the floor, set a knee down, and rolled sideways onto her back. Her large tits flopped side to side the whole way down. Her stomach jiggled when she landed until she settled into the carpet and spread her legs. As her thick thighs parted Ally saw just how hairy Gloria was. Long and thick dark blonde hair covered her entirely; not just the large bush above, but all around her pussy. Ally had never seen such a hairy woman, not even in a porno.

Three clicks and Ally's pink bullet vibrator was ready to please. Gloria closed her eyes, letting her hands take over. That, and she did not want to watch Ally, watch her.

Gloria brought the tip to her clit for a few teasing circles before the vibrator disappeared into her wetness. Gloria's slowly pressed her thighs up and brought them together, then she would quickly spread them back out wide. She did this continuously over 10 or more minutes, groaning loudest when she spread them. Ally thought she might be trying to simulate a man atop her, pinning her thighs back as he drove his cock into her wet hairy hole.

"YES!" Gloria yelled, squeezing her thighs tightly together, locking the vibrator in place. "Oh FUCK," Her orgasm grew. "Oh, oh!" Gloria's body froze, everything froze. Her face, hands, thighs, she even appeared to stop breathing. Those 20 long-frozen-seconds were the apex of her climax. When over, Gloria exhaled loudly, collapsing on the carpet. Ally's vibrator in one hand, the other lay across her stomach.

Ally scooted forward in her recliner. Thrilled with what she had just seen.

"That must have been a powerful orgasm to take your breath away," Ally stated.

Catching her breath quickly, Gloria rolled over onto her side and up to a sitting position. Gloria nodded her head, yes. She did not remain silent out of compliance, but because she was embarrassed she had just willingly and so easily masturbated for Ally.

"I enjoyed that, Gloria," Ally said with praise. "You clearly have a strong sex drive. When you find a sub you will no doubt wear him out."

Gloria managed a giggle which brought Ally to giggle along.

"Ok," Ally said, standing up. "Go clean up my vibrator, and meet me in my bedroom. You still owe me 18 minutes."

Gloria walked into the bedroom slowly, not sure what to expect. Ally took the clean vibrator and placed it in her nightstand drawer. Gloria's clothes were now on the bed.

"Get dressed," Ally said, standing by her nightstand.

Ally watched Gloria as she got dressed. She watched her pull on her panties, place her breasts into her bra and hook it in place. Having never been out of shape, let alone that over weight, Ally couldn't help but wonder how Gloria could live in what looked like such an uncomfortable body.

"Have a seat on the bed," Ally said, sitting on the bed herself. "Do you still want to go forward with this?"

Uncertain as to why Ally asked her this question, Gloria thought before she spoke. Was this a trick question? Did Ally not want to go through with this after what just happened?

"I am OK moving forward," Gloria said with absolute confidence. "I am not sure what I liked best, the humiliation you put me through, the uncertainty of what to expect next, or what I think I learned on how to dominate someone. Whatever, whichever, it all felt great. Thank you!"

Ally smiled as she reached over and took Gloria's hand.

"Perfect," Ally said. "Just perfect. That will conclude your first payment. I look forward to hearing from you when you are ready for your first training session."

"I look forward to that too," Gloria agreed. "I have 1 final question if I... may I?"

"What is it?" Ally allowed.

"Will you tell Tom about us?" Gloria asked.

"When I am ready, when Tom needs to know," Ally answered. "I will let you know when that happens. Anything else?"

"No," Gloria said. "Thank you, again."

Ally walked Gloria to the door, a hand on Gloria's shoulder; in effect leading her out now that she was done with her.

"One last thing for me," Ally said before opening the door. She stepped her right leg forward several inches, leaned back, and pulled up the leg of her jeans a few inches.

"Until your training is complete, you are expected to show proper respect when we are together," Ally said firmly. "When you arrive, and when you leave, you are to get down and kiss the ruby on my anklet, and provide me a proper salutation."

An hour ago this requirement would have seemed rather odd and unnecessary to Gloria, but now, she not only accepted it but welcomed the ritual. Slowly she got down on her knees and gave Ally's ruby a nice long kiss.

"Thank you, Master Ally." Gloria said submissively.

"Dismissed!" Ally said, opening the door.

A few hours later Tom arrived home. As soon as he was naked, and wearing his vibrating cock ring, he found Ally. She was in the bedroom, sitting on the bed, naked, reading a book. She was also wearing a charm bracelet he had never seen before. Wait, he thought, he has seen it before.

Tom came up to the end of the bed, leaned over and gave her ruby anklet a kiss. " Hello, Ally. How was your day?"

She kept her eyes on her book, even though she had not read a word since hearing him arrive home.

"I have a lot to share with you about my day," Ally replied. "But first, go shower and do your chores."

Ally grabbed her phone as Tom disappeared into the bathroom. She wrote a text to Gloria and hit send... ""Tom has been told. Find a sub!""

12