All Comments on 'Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 08'

by abject010

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
abject010abject010over 3 years agoAuthor

Oh Anonymous, I am here only to produce boring words just for you. Your welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice development. Really appreciate that you share your stories. I would love to see a bit more between the two characters besides the education itself and some oral fun - but that's personal preference. Looking forward to see Gloria involved...

abject010abject010over 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous2, you’ve read my mind, thanks for your thoughts. I intend to balance their love and femdom; In recent chapters I’ve felt the need to focus heavy on femdom in developing the characters and their FLR. I have so many ideas for Gloria, she will stay involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm desperately waiting for the next part!

abject010abject010over 3 years agoAuthor

I have it drafted and will try and get next part out this week; have been busy past couple weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes we know abject

I'm sure you've been busy the last couple of weeks.......... torturing kittens in the basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

We need more!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 3 years ago
Fantastic

So I read every chapter. Great story line.

Loved it.

As well, your writing really got better with every chapter.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully you are well, and only just busy with important matters. While I look forward to a next chapter, I'm much more interested in you taking care of higher priorities in your life.

I've enjoyed the series. It's interesting to see each of them grow into their role, and the two of them grow deeper into each other.

Thanks for sharing yourself with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love these stories of female to male abuse, helps to wake up our young men to the pitfalls of modern relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now another person is involved with our happy couple, which is is an enormous switch in the plot. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous