Tom, Marcus and Lori Do Cyndee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any way you want me," I said rolling over onto my knees facing away from him.

I felt this large, lubed, cock head at my asshole, then sliding slowly in. Oh fuck, it was big, hard, and hot and it was right where I wanted it. Slowly he pushed it in deeper, about halfway, and then slowly he pulled it back to head deep. Then back down he went, bottoming out in my tight ass. Oh fuck, I loved it. Up then down, up, then down he slid in easily now.

"Oh yeah man, that's what I like," I said.

"Me too," he said, breathing a little be deeper, his cock speeding up, his large balls banging into me. Bam! Bam! Bam! He held me tight, realizing I couldn't get away from him if I tried just made it hotter!

Bam! Bam! Bam! He fucked be long and hard for how long I don't know but it wasn't long enough. It never was when he was fucking my ass.

Bam!

A huge spurt of hot cum began to fill my ass.

Bam! A second one closely followed, Marcus saying "Fuck!" loudly as he filled me up. On the third he stayed in deep, not moving as a fourth and fifth pumped inside me. Finally, he pulled away and sat down, shook his head, and said. "Damn Tom. I miss fucking you."

I laughed, "Not as much as I miss you fucking me."

He laughed took a towel to wipe up. Afterwards he got dressed as I threw my clothes back on. We talked for bit and he said he had to get some things taken care of. I told him he could come on by after an hour or so. He leaned over, grabbed my head, and pulled me towards him. He licked my neck and said, "I want your cum tonight Tom."

He smiled and climbed out the van. "See you soon," he said and headed to his car.

I got on my phone and texted Lori.

************

Ding!

Lori: What's up lover?

Me: Have any plans tonight?

Her: Not really.

Me: Cyndee free?

Her: I think so. She's been going out some nights, but I can find out. Why?

Me: Marcus. 4 way.

Her: 😊 I'll get back to you ASAP.

Twenty minutes later.

Lori: Sorry took so long. Cyndee was taking a shower and ...

Me: LOL. So tonight?

Her: Yep, free after 6. Dinner or just a fuck session?

Me: I'll find out and get back to you. Mwah!

Her: Love you!

Me: Love you.

I texted Marcus and we set things up. He wanted to take us out to dinner then we could go back to my place. Sounded good to me. I texted Lori with details

Lori: Sweet lover. Looking forward to EVERYTHING. Mwah!

Ding!

Cyndee.

Cyndee: Sounds good. Have any free time for coffee today?

Me: Sure. What's up.

Her: We have to talk.

Fuck, fuck, fuck; and not in a good way.

Me: Where and when?

Her: How about Cup in Time one? 130?

Me: Great. Will be there.

Her: Thanks. Mwah!

Wonder what she wants to talk about?

************

I got there a little bit early and was talking to Crystal, she was on her break. She had come over to the table and sat next to me. We were chatting for a bit when I felt her hand on my leg, rubbing it slowly.

"So, any chance of us having dinner tomorrow night?" she asked. "Or lunch? I'm off the whole day."

My dick was getting hard. "What works for you?"

She thought about it for a second then said, "How about dinner?"

Her hand started moving towards my cock. "Great. Someplace special?"

"Can you cook for me?" she asked. "I'd like that."

"Dinner? Of course."

"Maybe breakfast too?" she said as she grabbed my cock. I stayed still, not wanting to draw attention to us although I have to admit Scott was checking us out.

I smiled and replied, "Breakfast sounds really good to me."

"Can you cook for three?" she said locking eyes with me. Now that sounded interesting! Wonder who she was talking about? She stroked my cock.

"Sure, once I find out what you two would like to eat," I said with a smile.

She laughed. "Oh, her and I like the same things."

Her? Her Mom? No, that'd be too weird. Or would it?

"Sounds good then, how about 7 at my place?" I saw Cyndee come in, she smiled and went to order her drink.

"Deal sweetie, we'll see you then," Crystal said and got up. "Breaks over."

She winked and headed back to the bar, Cyndee had just got her drink from Henry. She smiled and chatted a bit, then headed over to the table. I wondered if she had fucked Henry before. I knew she does Scott, Jason, Debbie...Crystal? Who the fuck knows. I remembered when I first moved here, they said the town was so small you never broke up with someone, just lost your turn.

"Hi Tom," Cyndee said as she sat down. "How you've been?"

Man, she was still hot and always would be to me.

"Doing well babe," I replied. "How about you?"

She nodded her head and said "Oh yeah, good, good. How's work?" She took a drink as we locked eyes.

Oh shit, how's work? Whenever a women asks how work is that means something bad is coming up next.

"Good. Love working from home. How's work with you?"

"Fine," she said and got right to the point. "I miss you, Tom. I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too. We should get together more often," I said.

"No, that's not what I mean," she said quickly. "I miss waking up to you, having dinner together, coming home from work and seeing you in my house, our house."

Oh shit. We had our good times but there were also the bad times.

"Oh Cyndee, we did have good times and we still can."

"But I miss living with you, Tom," she continued. "I mean it would be different this time."

"How so?"

"Well back then we were possessive," she replied. She leaned forward and said, "Now you could fuck anyone you wanted, with or without me and I could do the same. It would be great."

I took a drink and rubbed my chin, not sure what to say. She kept going.

"Okay, I now this is kind of out of the blue and you need some time to think. I've spent a long time thinking about this myself. I'm just saying."

"Well, I have to admit, I didn't see this coming. Are you happy?"

"Yes," she said. "But I could be happier with us living together. Just think about it."

"Okay, I will," I replied. "So, you okay with tonight? I mean..."

She cut me off. "Oh, hell yes lover. You, Lori, and Marcus? Three of my favorites and all at the same time. Definitely."

"Good. No matter what happens between us I'd like to still

... you know."

She laughed and asked "What? Fuck me. Oh babe, that'll never change."

We said our goodbyes, see you later and she left. Crystal winked at me and smiled.

************

Dinner was great, great company, great food. We spent the time catching up with Marcus. He never got into town as often as I wished he would but when he did, we always had a great time. I figured tonight would be the same and I figured I wouldn't be disappointed.

Once at my place I asked if anyone wanted something to drink.

"Water would be great man," Marcus said.

"Wine, you choose," chimed in Cyndee.

"Let's see what you have," Lori said and followed me into the kitchen. As she looked through the fridge, she asked me if I had talked to Cyndee recently.

"Yeah, kind of," I replied. "Talking about moving back in here." I looked for a reaction from Lori, didn't get much as she helped pour drinks.

"What do you think about it?" she asked.

"What?"

"Having Cyndee move in with you."

"Nah, not a good idea," I said. "I kind of like living alone."

She laughed. "Oh, I'm sure, I mean you have soooo many overnight guests."

I looked at her, we locked eyes and said, "You okay with that?"

She laughed again. "Of course, I am. Just fucking with you baby." She walked over to me and pulled me close. "I like the way things are myself." We kissed, tongues moving frtom mouth to mouth as she rubbed my cock hard. We pulled away and she said, "We better get back in there before they think we started without them."

We walked out into the living room. Marcus was sitting in a chair, pants off and folded. Cyndee was on her knees bare chested and sucking his nice big dick. He looked over at us and smiled, then said.

"How could I tell her no?"

Lori looked at me, then at Marcus, then back at me. She walked over to Cyndee, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up. Looking her in the face she said, "Come on lover, we have something special for you tonight." She led Cyndee to the bedroom. I looked at Marcus, him at me, we smiled and shrugged our shoulders then laughed.

We were all naked in minutes, cocks hard and standing around a naked Cyndee kneeling on the floor. She was rubbing her hard nipples, smiling, and looking up at us, one after the other.

"Oh shit," she said. "These are the finest three cocks I've ever seen, and I've seen quite a few." Cyndee did have a bit of slut in her, made her kind of hot. Okay, really hot. "Who to suck, who to suck? What's a girl to do?"

Marcus laughed and said, "Ladies first."

Lori smiled as Cyndee grabbed her hard cock and licked the head, slowly, really slowly. As Cyndee began to go down on Lori, Marcus and I stroked our cocks. I looked down at his long black dick and remembered the good times we'd had and wanted it again. I dropped to my knees, next to Cyndee.

"Can I suck it bro?" I asked.

"Please do my man, please do," Marcus replied as he stepped forward. I grabbed his cock and rubbed the head on my mouth. Man, I missed this! Back and forth I rubbed it then licked the head again. As I did my other hand went down to his big balls and I began to squeeze them gently. Under his cock head, otno the sweet spot I went. Then a slow swirl to the left of his cock, three times then back to the sweet spot. Caressing his balls I went to the right, the same routine until when I reached the sweet spot for the third time, I wet my hand. His cock was long and thick and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get it all the way into my mouth.

Hand locked to my mouth I started going down. I took a deep breath as I headed down, stopped, and swallowed then down again. I felt him flex his cock each time I swallowed, my own cock starting to ache. Finally, I reached as far down as I could go, I didn't want to stop. Then up I went, swallow, up a couple of inches, swallow, towards the top. Marcus moved his hands to my shoulder. I've sucked his cock enough times that he knew, don't touch my head.

"Damn, I miss this Tom," he said. "Not only how you do it but the fact that it's you doing it."

He inspired me to suck it even better. Down I went, slow, hot, wet, his hard shaft a filling my mouth.

"Baby, let me have some," Lori said as she bent next to me. I stood up, pulled away. Cyndee pulled me towards her, and she said, "Oh Tom, I need this baby." She grabbed my ass, pulled me towards her and took me into her mouth. Her hot wet hand grabbed my cock, her tongue started to lick its head. She said something, I couldn't get it and asked what she had said.

"I'm talking to your cock Tom, it's been too long," she replied. Into her mouth my cock head went. Marcus reached over to me, wet a finger, and stroked one of my hard nipples. I looked down and saw Lori sucking Marcus's cock his black dick a contrast to her white mouth. They sucked us for a while.

"Which one you want to fuck Marcus?" I asked.

"You mean first, right?" he said with a laugh.

"Yeah man, first."

Cyndee pulled up and said "Me first. All of you at the same time. I want you all."

How could we say no?

Lori stood up and pulled Cyndee to the bed. "Which hole Marcus?"

"Ladies first lover."

Lori smiled and got on her back. She pulled Cyndee on top of her, Cyndee more than willing. Cyndee straddled Lori, her pussy wet enough to take Lori's thick cock without hesitation. She started to ride Lori, Lori going deep inside.

Marcus smiled and asked, "Where you want me Cyndee love?"

"Oh baby, oh baby. Up my ass lover,"

I handed Marcus the lube bottle from the nightstand. If I'm anything I'm always prepared. He lubed up as I climbed on the bed, kneeling over Lori. Cyndee grabbed my cock.

Marcus slid his wet cock into Cyndee's asshole. She whimpered a little as he went deeper and deeper to her encouragement. Then he stopped as deep as he could get. Hard cock in her pussy, hard cock in her ass, both rubbing together, balls banging, they started to fuck her.

Cyndee pulled my cock into her mouth and started to suck as Lori pumped her hips up while Marcus pumped as well. I heard Cyndee say "Oh fuck," as she sucked my cock. The three of us used her like she wanted us to. After a few minutes I pulled my cock out and went to the bathroom. As the two of them fucked her hard, really hard, I got two hot face clothes.

Once back I said, "How about if we switch up?"

Lori agreed, Marcus pulled away and cleaned up.

Cyndee was breathing hard. "I want to suck you, Marcus."

He smiled and got on the bed. Cyndee dropped to her knees and took his hard cock inside her mouth. Okay, I see where this was going. "Lori?"

Her turn to smile, "You suck my cock while you fuck her Tom? You pick the hole."

I did.

I slid my lubed cock up Cyndee's ass. Having just been fucked by Marcus it was an easy slide into her ass. Lori turned my head towards her hard cock, and I took it into my hand. I stroked it then licked the head. Man, I love sucking Lori's cock. Okay, okay, I love sucking everyone's cock, but she is one of my favorites. I sucked her cock more and fucked Cyndee's ass, kind of hard to do both at once.

As I did Cyndee was sucking the hell out of Marcus. I could hear him breathing deeply, muttering a few words of encouragement then bam!

"Oh fuck!" he yelled. I knew he was cumming, I've heard that sound many times. I pulled back from Cyndee and went to the drawer, pulled out Mr. Pink. As she moved away from Marcus, I handed it to her, stood her up and bent her over in front of Lori.

"Spit roast, baby," I said. "You pick the hole."

Her eyes flashed and she spun Cyndee around. I wiped the ass off of my cock and as Lori grabbed Cyndee by the waist I slipped my clean cock in to her mouth. She took it enthusiastically as well as Lori's cock in her cunt. Balls deep at two ends, Mr. Pink buzzing away, we spit roasted Cyndee. In and out of her hot, wet mouth I slid as Lori's and my eyes met, us smiling at each other. She banged Cyndee hard as did I. Cyndee was the type of girl when once she got more than one hole filled, you could bang her as hard as you wanted. She started to cum!

I felt her start to relax, her moaning loudly, not wanting to take my cock out of her mouth., Then she pulled away and began to sink to the floor. Lori and I held her up then pulled her to the bed next to Marcus. Lori slid a pillow under Cyndee's ass and slid her cock back inside her asshole. I got on the bed, the other side from Marcus and rubbed my cock against Cyndee's mouth She took it inside as Lori grabbed her ankles, spread her legs, and pounded her really hard.

Cyndee pulled my cock away and said "Cum for me Lori! Fill my ass up!"

Lori looked at here, stopped for a second then pumped deep, starting to cum! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Fuck me lover," Cyndee yelled. "Your cums so hot! Fill my ass up!"

Lori did and after a bit fell away, back she went and into the chair. Cyndee looked at me and said "I need cum in my pussy, lover. I want to have cum in all my holes! Fuck me!"

I jumped down and slid between her wide open legs. Rubbing her clit with my hard cock I slid it inside her. She was wet and if I didn't know better, I'd swear someone had already cum in her. I slid balls deep, locked her legs together and began to pump her. Bam! Bam! Bam!

Marcus got off the bed and stood behind, his cock hard again and on my ass. He reached around and rubbed my hard nipples as I fucked her hard. "Fill her up Tom," he whispered into my ear, licking my neck as he spoke. "Fill her up like I'm going to fill you up."

That was it! I started to cum and cum hard. "Oh hell! Oh hell!" I yelled as I slammed Cyndee, shooting a large load of hot cum inside her. After a few dry fires I backed away onto the floor. As I watched, Lori dropped down between Cyndee's leg and began to lick my cum from her. She came over to me and we swapped it, her mouth taking what she wanted from mine

Marcus lubed his cock and looked at me. "You ready bro'?" he asked.

"Anything, any way you want it," I said. He stood over me and pulled me up. Then he moved me to the bed, I got on my knees at the edge of the bed. I felt his cock on my asshole then he slid it in, slow thankfully, deep, thankfully and I felt his balls bang against me. Slowly he started to fuck my ass.

"Damn man," he said. "You have a fine ass."

"And it loves your dick too," I replied, and it did. Slow and deep inside me he went. He could fuck me as long as he liked as far as I was concerned.

As he did Lori got up on the bed in front of me and rubbed her hard again cock against my face.

"You suck my cock lover?" she asked knowing full well my answer. I didn't give her one and instead took her sweet cock into my mouth.

Not to leave her out Lori said, "Come sit on my face Cyndee, I'm hungry."

I can only imagine what she did as when sucking Lori's cock I couldn't see much, but I sure could feel it. Marcus began to fuck me hard, balls deep and fucking fast.

"I want to cum Tom," he said. "Can I cum in you Tom?"

"Fuck yeah, I said taking my mouth from Lori's cock but keeping my hand jacking it off. Then back onto her cock as Marcus pumped then started to shoot.

I'd love to say he shot a huge load up my ass, but it was his second so not as much as his first. But it was hot, and I loved it with me feeling bad as he finished and pulled away.

Lori was squirming now, and I wanted cum in both holes. I squeezed her balls, went up and down fast and deep on her cock. With Marcus out of my ass I could kneel over her and really suck her well.

"Oh, damn baby! Oh, damn!" She shot her load into my mouth as I kept sucking. I kept sucking loving every bit of her cum. I got up and pulled Cyndee from Lori. Having just cum I'm sure she'd have a hard time licking Cyndee.

"Oh babe!" Cyndee said. I gave her Mr. Pink and slid a pillow under her ass. At the edge of the bed, I slid the long black dildo for the drawer, the one we called Marcus and shoved it deep inside her. "Oh yeah!"

Then I lubed up my cock and you guessed it, to her asshole then deep inside. Balls banging against her I fucked her hard and fast. I felt the dildo on my cock only her sweet taint between us as I fucked her. She moaned as Mr. Pink its job. I fucked her for a while, she buzzed as we did, and with her pussy and ass full she came really, really hard.

Spasming up and down as she came, I pounded her then shot my load. It was hot, small but if felt great! I kept pumping as long as I could then fell away.

Cum running from her ass, Cyndee scooped it out as it dribbled and licked it from her fingers.

We were spent, blown two wads each in different holes and Cyndee came at least two, maybe three times.

And it was only 9 o'clock.

We hung out for a while recouping as best as we could. Watched a bit of TV, had a drink, shot the breeze. I could tell by looking at everyone we weren't done. Cyndee got up and went to the bathroom.

"Tom, that girl is crazy wild," Marcus said.

Lori laughed, "Oh you don't know the half of it Marcus. Just wait."

The girls must have planned this because when Cyndee came back out she said "Lori, let's show the boys what I really like." Her eyes flashed as she smiled and went back to the bedroom. We all exchanged glances, Lori smiling broadly, and we went back into the bedroom.

When we got there Cyndee was on the edge of the bed, pillow under her ass and a large black butt plug in her hand. Lori went over to her, lubed if up and slid it into Cyndee's ass, it locking itself inside. Lori stood between Cyndee's legs, slid her hard cock to Cyndee's pussy then slid inside. Cyndee had Mr. Pink in her hand and on her clit. Lori grabbed an ankle in each hand and spread Cyndee's leg wide and began to fuck her.