Tom, Marcus and Lori Do Cyndee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah baby," Cyndee said. "Hold my legs tight and keep them spread while you fuck me."

"She wants us to take turns fucking her and filling her up," Lori said as she slid in and out of Cyndee's moist pussy. "She likes that a lot."

I wasn't sure what Lori meant by that, but I figured this wasn't the first time this had happened. It was hot to say the least, my tranny friend fucking my ex-girlfriend.

Marcus smiled and walked over to Cyndee, took one of her ankles from Lori and began to kiss and lick her foot. I grabbed the other and did the same. Cyndee smiled, her eyes rolling back as Mr. Pink buzzed. Lori started to go deeper and faster into Cyndee's sweet pussy. Having lived with Cyndee for quite awhile I figured she'd cum quite a bit and she didn't disappoint.

"Oh geez! I'm cumming!

Her body shook and her legs tightened up, but we held them tight and kept licking, biting her toes and feet. Lori pounded her hard wanting to cum no doubt and she did.

As Lori started to fire her load into Cyndee, Cyndee said "Don't pull out baby, I want that cum!" She shivered, nipples hard as Lori pumped hot cum into her. After a bit she pulled away and said "Next!"

"Do her Tom," Marcus said. He knew, we all knew, with the size of his dick he should go last. Lori took over my spot, grabbed Cyndee by the ankle and licked her foot. Cyndee kept Mr. Pink on her clit, and she moaned and twitched as I began to fuck her.

Bam! Bam! Bam! Lori's cum felt hot on my cock. I reached out and grabbed Cyndee's hard nipples, pinching and stroking them while we fucked. My cock ached; it had been drained twice tonight so it took me a while to empty out in her. Before I did, she started to cum again, this time pulling her legs back towards her while shivering. Lori and Marcus held her tighter, and she couldn't escape. I kept fucking her and after a few more minutes screamed and began to shoot my hot cum into her.

"Oh yes, that's it," Cyndee yelled. "Fill me up Tom! I need this!"

I did and then after some dry firings fell away. It was Marcus's turn. We switched places; I licked her foot. I have to admit I was impressed. Not sure how many times this girl had cum tonight, but Mr. Pink was back on her clit. She moaned and said "Fuck" quite a bit and that's what Marcus did.

He held his thick, hard cock at her cunt then slid it slowly in. They locked eyes as he did until he had bottomed out. Okay, until he had slid it in as deep as her pussy could take it.

"Fuck me," she said softly, Mr. Pink buzzing.

Lori and I licked her feet, sucked her toes while Marcus slid in deep, then back out to head deep.

"You going to cum for me baby," he asked knowing full well the answer. She stared at him wide eyed and said "Yes." He slid in faster, Mr. Pink buzzed, she squirmed, and we licked her feet.

She came, again, really hard. Almost in tears she said "Don't stop Marcus, don't stop! Fill me up, please fill me up!"

He grabbed her tits, squeezed her nipples while she kept cumming, writhing on the bed but held in place my Lori and me. Watching this made my cock ache.

Bam! Bam! Bam! "Oh yeah baby, I'm going to cum in you!" Marcus said as he fucked her hard and fast. "You want it baby?"

"Oh yes, yes!"

She started to shiver again and tried pulling her feet away, but we didn't let go. What the fuck? Was she cumming again or was she still cumming? Didn't know and didn't care.

Bam! Bam! Bam! "Fuck!" Marcus held her tight, stood still and started to fill her up. I watched first her then him as he shot as much of his load as he had inside her. She moaned, screamed, and continued to shake. Finally, Marcus fell away. Cum drained from her now empty pussy.

"Tom," Cyndee said. "Bring the cum up to me baby."

I didn't hesitate. Dropping to my knees I slid my tongue between her drenched pussy lips. I licked deep pulling our hot, blended, cum from her wet hole. Getting as much as I could I went up to her, placed my lips on hers and we swapped the cum, our tongues moving from mouth to mouth. She started to moan and wiggle, and it wasn't until I pulled away from her that I saw that Lori had done the same and was swapping it with Marcus.

Cyndee looked up at me and said, "I love you Tom."