Tom of Finland

Story Info
Tom stirs my heart and loins. Is he too wholesome?
3.5k words
4.61
5.1k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

All characters in this story are eighteen or older.

*

The first time I saw Tom, he was with his family at the registers. His father, a tall and hunky forties something, had the stature and demeanor of a man in his seductive prime. He commanded the scene with no effort at all. His mother, comely dressed in the garb of their religious sect, stood respectfully to the side. An older sister, equally dressed, tagged behind. Only Tom stood proudly next to his commanding father.

"Father. Will we have a better Christmas this year than last?" I heard him say. My job this day, at the towns only department store, was to assist customers at the registers. The seasonal flow of goods and services was at its peak. I heard the father answer.

"Son. Christmas is always wonderful. The joy we receive is not from goods alone." He looked at Tom in a beneficent and loving way. I looked at Tom in that way, as well.

"Yes, father." Not the least bit flustered, Tom did not fidget or seem embarrassed. He took everything his father taught him in stride. Everything? I wondered.

"Thank you, folks. Have a blessed day. Nice to see you again, Tom." That told me his name. The cashier, a budding young thing of Tom's age, eyed him with a sweet smile and a not-so-sweet intent. Tom seemed uninterested, but he politely nodded her way, giving the nubile supplicant some reason for hope.

"Off we go!" His father led the way, of course, toward the exit. His flock close behind. I had moved to the other side of the doorway in anticipation of catching a view of their departure...from the rear. I did so cautiously, showing little desire except to inspect a display on the way, as the cameras would be recording all. But during this entire transaction-watching, I only had eyes for the young boy-man named Tom.

Mr. Voita owns the store. He runs it with an iron fist. Everything is done for the sake of sales. To hell with the well being of his employees. In this area of the country, he can, and does, get new blood to replace that which he bleeds dry before they get fired or quit. Turnover is huge. I have been working here only about three months. I realize how much I need to get away! But this day, at the registers, seeing Tom and his family gives me a kind of hope I have not felt for quite some time. Not just hope in my workplace...hope for ME.

"Father. Can we return here soon? This store has some amazing features." As I take in the gate and gesturing of my younger prey, he speaks that line to his father while turning toward me and sporting a rather seductive yet tender smile. His eyes burn into mine. I am transfixed, yet bolstered by his boldness.

"Yes, son. I too enjoy...shopping here." As they exit into the street, I memorize the garb clinging tightly to Tom's youthful form. Like his father, Tom wears blue jeans. They appear new, not worn nor torn as is the custom among his peers. My mission in moving aside prior to their departure, was to get the best view of Tom from the side...and from behind. It worked like a charm! His jeans, tighter than those of his father's (whose own pair were equally filled out and 'proud') showed a very well-rounded and fulsome pair of butt cheeks swaying nicely with each step he took. You must hear more about why I fixated on Tom.

Part 2 -

I am 24 years old. Our cashier tells me that Tom just turned eighteen last month. She also tells me of her plan to get him for herself. She wonders aloud why it has been so difficult to do.

"Tahvo. Why is he so very aloof? Do you think that he may be..." She seems perturbed.

"No, Elsa, He just seems a bit immature. Possibly just nervous." I am lying. Tom is most definitely not interested in girls. He has imprinted on the projected power of his father in every way possible. His gaydar zeroed in on me in a flash; and his parting smile spoke volumes to my hungry mind. I must find out where he lives.

"Elsa. Have you visited Tom at his home, yet?" This may draw out what I seek.

"Yes. His family has a wonderful cottage just up the hill to the west of town. Tom Napamore has his own bedroom! I wish he and I..." I cut her off, having learned all I need to know. Time to dash her hopes a bit.

"You know, Elsa, a young friend of mine of Tom's age has confided in me that the two of them...well, maybe it's none of my business, after all." She looks appropriately crestfallen. Good.

The walk to Tom's place is a pleasant one. I love this part of town. There is a feeling of peacefulness and joy in every detail. The houses are spaced far apart to give breathing room. Everything is tidy and neat. The comforting stroll has me planning my moves; and the bag I carry is a warmup. It is midday. As is typical, everyone in the house should be elsewhere, whether at work, at school, or shopping. But I know that Tom alone will be at home. Graduation is two weeks away; and he will be studying for final exams. I know this, because six years ago, I was doing the same thing. I get the fleeting sensation that I am on a salacious quest to pry the suspected virginity from young Tom. So be it!

"Who is it?" The voice of my angel booms from the doorway speaker.

"Hi, Tom. It's Tahvo, from the store. Did you leave a package behind?" The door opens quickly and fully, giving view to a freshly showered and towel-clad young stud.

"Come in...Tahvo." I follow Tom into the parlor. He turns abruptly, and I nearly bump into him. I feel his warm breath as he speaks to me in very slow and careful sentences. His eyes clash with mine. I am unprepared for my prey to attack in this way.

"What is in your bag, Tahvo?" I blush. Oh. He means the bag I am carrying with the name of the store clearly emblazoned on the front.

"Underwear." The word squeaks out of my now parched mouth. "It seemed like your taste and size, so...."

"Let's see!" He says with obvious excitement. He grabs my bag, and plops down onto the thickly cushioned sofa. With delighted intent to discover the contents, he merely pats the space next to him, and I take the seat gingerly.

"Oh, Tahvo. There are beautiful!" I chose wisely, then. The bikini briefs are crafted from a very lightweight, almost shear material. There are two individual packages.

"Which do you fancy?" I ask. He turns quickly toward me. Once again, I feel his warm breath envelop my face with his answer.

"All. I want them All." By way of full disclosure, I have only been sexually active twice thus far. Once was with a fellow classmate, who unfortunately moved away with his family when I was myself at eighteen. The second time was with a supply salesman at work a month ago. He twisted me around his...finger, and more! I was introduced to the attention of an older man, and what it could do to my own libido. He was thirty years old, and a real player. The way he played me, well, perhaps I will convey that to you later. Suffice to say that he introduced me into the wonderful world of age-different sex.

"You can have each and every one, Tom. There was a paid receipt left behind, so I thought..." He suddenly seems sullen.

"I can't. Sorry, Tahvo. We did not buy these. It would not be right." So valiant!

I place a hand on his naked thigh, the towel having hiked up toward his crotch. With hair still damp from the shower, Tom is shirtless, pant less, and a feast for my hungry eyes! "I bought them for you!" I cringe as I blurt out my truth. Will he tell me to leave? He looks at me in a pleased yet puzzled way. Then he seems to settle things in his mind.

"Let's try them on, then!" I can't breathe, let alone respond. I just nod, and hold my breath, as Tom rises from the sofa, doffs the towel onto my lap, and stands in all his naked glory before me. Young Tom does his father proud! His body is lean, yet nicely muscled, with an overall silky complexion that begs to be touched. That damp head hair, a golden bronze, is mirrored in the dusting of chest and arm fuzz, and my heart is racing. He steps forward toward my face, as my gaze moves downward along a slim treasure trail and into a luxurious growth of primal bush. My lungs finally and desperately gulp in some air, forcing a soft moan from my lips.

"Choose one, Tahvo." Grasping the packages with slightly trembling hands, I rip the cover off pair number one. As I hold it out, and lift my gaze to him, Tom tells me:

"You do it. Please." This one is blue. It is the blue of our flag. Tom raises one foot. I stretch open the briefs, and slide them deftly over his toes. My fingers graze his soft skin. I feel faint. So much for the demeanor of the predator! He moves his leg and I feel the cloth glide upward in concert with my now fully engaged hand. At midway, Tom shifts his weight and places his other foot into the briefs. Once again, I feel his warm skin, yet now I am emboldened. I grasp the hips of the briefs and slowly drag then upward, fixing my gaze on the mountain of manhood that they will need to stretch over. As I hesitate at his ever enlarging member, Tom reaches down and tucks himself neatly into the stretchy fabric. It bulges to its limits as I pull it up and onto his narrow hip bones.

"There." I take a step back to view my work.

"Tahvo. Tahvo. These are wonderful!" He is beaming.

"What do you normally wear, Tom?"

"Either loose fitting trunks, or nothing, depending on my classes. Nothing when I have woodworking and auto shop with the guys!" Oh, that knowing smirk.

"Let's do the white ones, please." The white ones are even more revealing. White hides nothing, and shows all. As Tom does a slow twirl for me, the bountiful cheeks I first saw encased within his tight jeans, are now free to float fully and temptingly before my face. I stand and place a hand on his powerful young shoulder.

"You look great in these, Tom." His answer? He bends to slide the briefs to the floor and kicks them free of his feet.

"Better still with them off, Tahvo?" As he leans in to place a gentle kiss on my lips, my eyes close and I know I could stay in this moment forever.

"Are you sure, Tom?" The gentleman in me will give him a chance to back out.

"Totally." And again we kiss. This time with more force and an insistence lacking just moments before. As his tongue pushes past mine, I cave to the moment, grab him at his waist, and we lay together onto the sofa, embracing and kissing our way into a frenzy of anticipated sexual release. The sound of a key in the front door barely resisters.

Part 3 -

With no time to react, terror grips me from my position below Tom, as I am the first to see his father stroll into the parlor. Mr. Napamore seems unfazed to see his naked son on top of me.

"Good day, young men. Tom, why not take your...friend to your room to finish off. Remember that dinner is at seven!" Do I have to say how (pleasantly) shocked I am? Maybe it was the fact that his boy was 'on top'. Or maybe he has seen this before? What do I care?

"Let's go, Tom. I really want to see everything about your...room." We share a laugh, rise off the sofa, and amble upstairs to his bedroom, stopping along the way for Tom to grab a few things from the bathroom. Teasingly, I offer: "Have you done anything with Elsa here, Tom?"

He grimaces and tilts his head at me. "What do you think?" With that, Tom lunges and we both plop down hard onto his well made bed.

"The door is open." I am older than he is, but apparently nowhere near as uninhibited, to my pleasant surprise.

"So?" Remember, I am still fully clothed, though the day has been a warm one, and I wear appropriately scanty duds. With that, Tom begins to undress me. My pullover shirt is pulled over my head and plopped onto the floor. My jeans follow suit. At twenty four, my body is just as capable and tempting as is Tom's...at least I hope so.

"Oh, Tahvo. You are so lovely. Here, let me." His gentle hands plunge beneath the waistband of my briefs, and they join the rest of my clothes on the floor. My vixen moves now with the grace of a youth in heat. His display is for my eyes only, or so I believe. There is no indication otherwise, except for possibly a low humming sound coming from the open doorway.

Part 4 -

Our lovemaking begins in earnest now. As Tom sidles down my torso to engulf my erection into his warm throat, my body relaxes completely and unequivocally to his ministrations. I grow as hard as I have ever been; with the throat muscles of my young lover beginning to suck the cream upward through my internal plumbing.

"I had hoped we could...OMG. I was thinking...Damn! Can we just..." He is insatiable!

"Tom." He reluctantly pulls off my engorged penis.

"Yeah?' He looks positively beatific. I feel just a bit ashamed at interrupting him.

"Can we slow this down a little? I love your enthusiasm, don't get me wrong. But it would be nice to have this last. At this rate, you'll have me blow in ten more seconds!" He beams.

"And the problem is...?" Devil.

"The problem is I really want us...I really want there to be an us to last past one hookup. What do you want?" That kind of startles him. He straightens up and we move to sit together on the bed for some talk.

"I want a boyfriend. I want someone who grows to understand me; and who respects me and loves me for who I am. I want a man who knows who he is; and is comfortable letting me be me. I want....I want to hope that it can be you. I have watched you at work for many weeks now, (que my look of surprise) and wondered how I could get your attention. When I saw you at the registers, I had my chance. I was dressed to attract, wasn't I?" I nod.

"Besides those revealing jeans, your checkered shirt really turned me on. When you smiled as you left the store, I nearly creamed my pants!"

"Oh. Then I have to do better. 'Nearly' is not good enough for either of us!" OMG. He is tickling me. SOB has found my weakness! JHC!

"STOP. Please. TOM!!!!"

"Only if you fuck me."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to fuck me. To be my first." I shake my head.

"Tom. You don't have to..." He cuts me off.

"No. I do. I have to feel you inside of me. For you to be my first. I really need this, Tahvo. Please." He is leaning forward to kiss me. I am melting.

"On your back then. Just one promise."

"What?"

"Promise me that you and I will give each other the chance to fall in love once today's sex is behind us." His grey-blue eyes fill with tears. As he takes up his position as my bottom for the night, Tom nods in the affirmative.

"I promise."

Part 5 -

We quickly and openly discuss our histories. Tom and I are tested, and ready to fuck.

"Tahvo. Father has a camera atop the doorway to film us. He will sell the scene online, and we will split the proceeds. Are you okay with this?" I am okay that he has revealed what I had already surmised from the sounds I heard earlier. My answer is to simply reach for the lube, and generously coat the fingers of my right hand. As I take Tom into my own warm mouth, the texture of his phallus excites me to the core. He grows from soft to raging hardness in seconds, as is the way with tender youth. My goal is to have Tom as relaxed as possible. He has spoken of his desire to be taken, but also of his innocence in that regard. His penis, at seven inches in length, is one half inch my superior. Not that size matters to either of us. I include this for your visual enjoyment. My second lover noted how nice and thick I was. Tom is only a bit less thick. But his cockhead is relatively huge! It is with some regret that I discontinue my sucking; to concentrate on loosening his passage. As my wet fingers circle his tight virgin pucker, I hear him exclaim:

"You won't hurt me, Tahvo. I have had a variety of vegetables and things up there so far. Just take it slow so I can get used to you." I nod as he lifts his muscular thighs and wraps himself to me. He knows that I have never topped before. In fact, these fingers have never probed any but my own hole either. So as I circle his pucker, I get a tremendous shiver up my spine - a shiver of delight!

"Tahvo. That feels wonderful." One finger in, two more to go.

"Anhhh." Found it! His P spot is smooth and firm; and every gentle prodding of it elicits a deep sigh from his open mouth.

"Do me. Now. Please, Tahvo." I am hard and ready. With a splash of lube I coat the taught sheath of my phallus, force a glob into his twitching hole, and slip my cockhead easily within his elastic ring.

"Yes. That's it. I love watching you enter my body, Tahvo." As Tom places both his hands beneath his head for better viewing support, the sight of his moist pit hair excites me beyond my words; and I forget all and plunge to my limit in one strong thrust.

"Fuck!"

"Sorry. You okay? Sorry." I hold there awaiting a reply. It finally comes once the look of pain evaporates from his face.

"Yeah. You are the biggest vegetable thus far." I manage a smile.

"I plan to be the only vegetable from now on." The smile is returned. The real fuck can begin.

"You ready for a good fucking?" He nods. My ass rises to the occasion, my hips flex my penis upward until just the head sits within his outer ring. "Take a deep breath."

"Slap. Slap. Slap." The sound of my balls hitting his cheeks while his entire body rocks backward and then forward on the bed - I love it!

"I love this, Tahvo! Don't stop!" Our plan this night is for me to seed and breed Tom; to take him as mine. Hearing him exhort me not to stop has kicked me into high gear; and my gushing juices are near to exploding.

"Mmmm. T...Tom. I. I.....TOM!!!! Just before releasing, our eyes lock to each other and he nods to me. His smile sends me over my edge, and I desperately hang to consciousness by a thread, as with closed eyes, my body convulses me past reason, and into the realm of another world. Next thing I know, I have collapsed onto his warm body; and he is cradling me lovingly in his arms.

"Hey. Tahvo." He is whispering. I feel his kiss on my forehead, on my cheek, on my neck. I can not respond yet. It feels so very wonderful to be held like this. To forget the world for a few moments; and exist just outside of it. As my ragged breathing stabilizes, and I lift slightly for a kiss, the sticky fluid of Tom's very own ejaculation becomes evident, as it clings in stringy strands to both our bellies.

"Mm?" That is all I can manage to say.

"I think I'm pregnant!" I roll off of my young lover's body, and take up the space next to him. We look lovingly at each other, smile, laugh, and kiss passionately. Propping ourselves up on elbows, we stare directly into the camera and smile, as Tom gives the 'thumbs up' sign to his father, and to the world.

So much for wholesome!

Anyone for more? Corjix

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers