Tom, Terrie, and Me

Story Info
Rather thenlose her, a man gives his wife a lover.
1.9k words
3.09
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

I hadn't known Tom and his wife Terrie for very long. We met at a mutual friend's party making a connection almost immediately. I was divorced without kids so Treeie being the compassionate woman she was, offered me dinner with her and Tom. At first, it was just on Sundays, then all weekends, then five times a week. Soon it was like I was an abandoned puppy that she took in out of empathetic pity About six or seven months ago things began to change, she teased me and flashed me.

One Sunday, I was with them for a picnic at the State Park on Lake Michigan and she seemed very playful. During the ride over, for instance, I was driving and Tom laid down on the back seat to take a nap. Even for we got out of town, she pulled me for a kiss while we were waiting for a red light. It wasn't an ordinary kiss, her tongue invaded my mouth and it lasted well beyond the traffic light's cycle. but soon an impatient driver behind us laid on the horn to bring us back to reality.

When we moved on she mouthed the words,

"I love you, Charlie."

I was flabbergasted and turned on at the same time. How did she dare do that with her husband in the backseat? He could have easily caught us making out, and it is my firm conviction that dangerous for a husband to catch his wife making with another man. Some guys (and wives) have died that way.

Yet it was personally gratifying to know that such an attractive woman as Tom's wife was, to take a shine to you and tell you about it. Still, as we drove on up to her father's cabin, my conscience repeated time after time that it would be wrong for me to lust after her. But lust I did.

Secretly, I loved it when she bent way over to I could peer down her top. Or the few times she flashed me her pussy when we sat across from each other. Sometimes with parties and at times, without panties. Believe me, I had to hide my hard-on numerous times. so Tom didn't see that I had a hard-on for his wife.

Tom was older than Terrie by ten or fifteen years I guessed. She was just a bit older than me five or six years older than I was. She was sort of a big sister to me even if I did see her as a sex object now and again.

After we did all the heavy lifting and arranged things as she wanted, we were shooed out and not to come back until we were called. We'd just get in her way, she said. So Tom grabbed the key to the boathouse and we decided to take a spin around the lake. But, we needed to go out and get some gasoline before we could do that. Once the fuel problem we sped across the lake and then back to the other side until Tom gets a call on his cellphone to inform us that supper was ready.

Terrie sat beside me on my left and Tom at the head of the table to my right. As we ate, I felt her hand on my thigh and it crept up to my groin. I tried not to look aroused but I wasn't sure I succeeded. At the end of the meal, Tom leans back in his chair ad looks directly at me,

"Charlie, my friend, Terrie has told me that she wants you for her lover. I'm eighteen years older than her and I can not meet her needs as I used to, so if you don't take her as a lover, we'll lose her to the bar scene. So, do you want to fuck her?"

I was dumbfounded, to say the least, and for a minute or two my tongue was paralyzed leaving me unable to speak. Finally, I got out,

"You are not kidding me are you?"

Terrie waved her head saying no, and her husband confirmed it verbally.

"All I ask is that you will allow me to watch and/or film the action. Your face will not be on it. I swear to you."

I looked at her to see what she felt about this arrangement Terri nodded a yes to me and I said, "Tom, I'd love to be her lover."

"Good! You'll e sleeping with her all week and I'll be in a guest room."

We went outside to the enclosed porch and sat down. Terrie and I sat on the love seat and Tom on a chair on a chair perpendicular to us watching our foreplay. took her into my arms and we French kissed for a long time. My right hand crept to her left breast and promptly I took it from the halter's restriction than I.

ran my index finger back and forth over the swollen nob, She broke off the kiss emitting moans of pleasure that filled the porch.

With my mouth free, I kissed and sucked on the left side of her neck as if I was Dracula. Her response was to take her free hand to edge down my trunks. Since she couldn't get them low enough to release my cock, she requested that I take them off which I did quickly. She gazed at my manhood for what seemed like a half hour, then she took it into the palm of her hand to hold it. It wasn't long before I felt her slime fingers wrap themselves around my tool and began to store me.

"Damn, Terrie, you are a professional."

She whispered back,

"It's going to get better. I want you inside me. fill me with a million babies."

"But first I want to taste the fountain of love juice."

After standing her up, I pulled down her bikini bottoms. To my surprise, a trimmed triangle of black hair greeted me. I had figured her as the bald pussy type given her inclination for neatness and cleanliness, but to my delight, there, before my face was her pubic hair. I disentangled the garment from her feet. then sat her back down on the cushion. She slouched back and then open her legs giving me full access to the feast that lay before my eyes. I am not sure, but I think I licked my lips.

The scent of her arousal was nearly overwhelming. I b began to work my lips up to her by slowly kissing up her inner thighs beginning at the knees and working my way up. Her flesh was soft and smooth a delight to orally caress. In response, her breathing became faster and there was a slight tremor in the appendages revealing the increasing sexual tension she felt. My sexual tension was expressed in a stiff hard-on at a ninety-degree angle from my groin and it throbbed terribly.

But I didn't hurry, I kissed her outer folds giving her vulva very tender homage with my lips and tongue. My tender kisses of her pussy sent shivers through her making me quite pleased with myself. was going to get my fill of her sweet juice in my tummy. As she neared her orgasm, she grabbed my head in a death grip and plunged it into her box, and, adding to the sensation, she squeezed my head between her well-toned thighs. For a minute I thought she was intent on killing e, but after an ear-busting scream and a buck worthy of any stallion at a rodeo, she released me from her love vice allowing me to breathe.

The incident made me hornier than I was before. Nearly three years of pent-up lust were about to be unleashed, So I came up between her legs which she opened even more for my access. Only one look into her eyes told me that her passion was equal to my own.

"Fuck me, you bastard. Don't you dare leave me this excited and then walk away?"

"I have no intention of doing that, I hope you are very wet (I already knew she was) because I am going to pump you until you scream for me to stop, slut."

"You'll die before that happens, stud. Now fuck this mare."

She sat up a bit to get at my cock sooner and then guide it to her hole. Once at her entrance, I pushed it in up to the hilt. We both had been ignoring Tom in our fiery lust but I was sure he was enjoying the sight but not nearly as much as we were in doing it.

Once balls deep I left it there enjoying the sensation of her warmth, wetness, and snugness. Her walls clamped around my rod as if she wanted it to stay there for a good long while. She said as much when I was told,

"Leave it there for a while Charlie. am enjoying the feeling of oneness with you."

"Okay, Terri, I will and I will start slow then ramp it up."

A nod was sufficient to say,

"Yes Charlie, please do it that way."

Some short time later, another nod told me to start.

There is no need to give you a blow-by-blow account, but I did discover that she likes to talk dirty while being screwed.

"I love that dick in me, fuck me you sonofabitch."

"O My God, that stiff cock is driving me wild."

"Keep fucking, I want to cock to fuck my slut pussy."

"O bastard, you are making me your bitch now. "

"I am in heat, fuck this bitch."

She had another orgasm while we were kissing and coupled. She orgasmed again when I fucked her from behind, and her final orgasm came when she was riding me.

"Terri, I am going to come inside you."

"Do it, but when I am on my back again."

Once back in the missionary position, my balls released string after string of hot semen into her womb. Once it ceased I collapsed on top of her before rolling off. Terrie threw her leg across mine and we lay together in post-clitoral bliss for some time before I spoke.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Mmmm, what do you think?"

"I think you're still horny and want to fuck again."

"Once in bed, not know. I don't want Tom to feel too humiliated."

Then to Tom,

"Dear, what did you think of our performance?"

"It was hotter than any porn I've ever seen, Terri."

"Did you get jealous?"

"Just for the first minute or two, but it passed and the sight of you two going at it go me to jack off as hard s I could."

I said to him,

"Thanks, Tom, for letting Terri and I make love."

"You are welcome, my friend. I'd sooner give her to you as any other man. She is your's to love. Gratify her.

"I am going up to bed, I'll see the pair of you tomorrow. That is if you don't fuck each other to death."

"I will not allow him to go that far, Tommy, dear," Terri told him and with that said he got up and went into the guest to rest for the night. We followed shortly and after showering and fucking in the shower, we went to bed as well. For the first time in a long time, I'll have a woman to service my morning wood.

The End (for now)

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers