All Comments on 'Tom, Terrie, and Me'

by dnick47

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dnick47dnick479 months agoAuthor

It's fiction. The line between fiction and fantasy is a very narrow one. However, thank you for your comment.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Terrie, Terri, or ???

This was pretty good. I have to say - this is an erotica site - and we DO want the play-by-play. :)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Which is it? Is she in love with Charlie or just want more cock?

If she loves Charlie, how can she say she loves her husband and don’t give me the bullshit about polyamory. It’s not a thing, just an excuse people tell themselves to justify their bad deeds.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

Yes, it's fiction, but especially when the story is already stretching the bounds of reality, you want to make it at least SEEM realistic.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I think you're in need of an editor to correct minor mistakes, but otherwise, not too bad.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Any one other than a cuck would lose the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another fetish-cuck tale to add to the uncountable thousands already here. And so, the inevitable very low readers rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdnick47@dnick47
I write stories for entertainment. I do my best to dot my 'i's and cross my 't's, but I gave my grammar guide before I retired, so cut me some slack. At 74 there isn't a lot that I use to cherish doing that I am now capable of doing owing to a bad back. So to all of you fru...