All Comments on 'Tommy and Mr. Hoyt'

by blissfulltales

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Quick read before getting out of bed, but it left me rock hard and seeking more.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 5 years ago
Wow

Hot story of seduction. Got me horny.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 5 years ago
Love it

Love the story about a young man coming to grips with his true feeling and older teaching him gently and lovingly. Look forward to a continuation. Keep it up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Reminds me of my first time with a man when I was just a teenager. The man was in his 40's and I was a helpless teen and he had his way with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesone story

Felt as if I was there with them... sharing every moment of excitment, seduction and climax. Great job, more, more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great first time story

Really loved this. It was a hot, hard-enducing tale. Hope you follow up with more chapters.cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Always

Always amazing to take a teens cherry ! His pussy will never be the same and want more, more ! Brings back exciting memories ..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My first anal was when I was in senior year and he was my 40-something English teacher. He wasn't as nice as Mr Hoyt and I didn't call him 'sir' like Tommy. Great story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. I wish my first time with a guy had been so good. Now, I wish one day I'd be as lucky as Mr Hoyt, being with a virgin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblissfulltales@blissfulltales
I love to write erotic stories. Some from my own personal experiences, and others from an imaginary mind. I am also capable of writing something upon request; If you have a fantasy, give me the basic details, and I'd be happy to create a steamy story for you. I don't, howeve...