Tommy and Mr. Hoyt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Hoyt, so delighted, and turned on by the teen's request, replied, 'Of course Tommy."

Mr. Hoyt moved in closer to the teen, and with Tommy's head still up against the pillows, knelt over the boy, and moved his big man cock towards the young boy's mouth.

Tommy looked at Mr. Hoyt's lovely big penis, and placed his teen hand around it. Mr. Hoyt moaned at the first touch of Tommy's hand. Tommy slowly brought the glistening cock to his mouth, and let his tongue extend, to touch the tip of Mr. Hoyt's throbbing head.

The first taste of cock on the end of Tommy's tongue sent shivers through the lovely teen's body. Tommy opened his mouth, and allowed Mr. Hoyt to slide his aching member in.

The young boy moaned, at the feeling of a man's big penis in his mouth; How warm it felt, the hardness, yet at the same time, so soft and loving.

He started to slide his head back and forth on Mr. Hoyt's shaft, and Mr. Hoyt stared to groan.

Tommy, hearing this, knew he must have been doing something right, continued with his loving strokes.

Tommy was in heaven. He never thought that sucking a cock could be so erotic, so sensual, and so sexy.

He let his teacher's cock escape his mouth, and allowed his teen tongue to explore Mr. Hoyt's burning prick, before placing back in his mouth, and sucking it feverishly.

Mr. Hoyt was so turned on; this sweet angel sucking lovingly on his aching member was almost too much to bear. He lost his inhibition, and decided he wanted to cum in this teen's sexy mouth. He knew it might be a bit too much for Tommy to handle, but he was too lost in the moment.

Mr. Hoyt then moved in closer, and pushed deeper into Tommy's mouth. Tommy, gagged slightly, but still loved the feeling of this huge prick invading his teen mouth.

Faster, and faster, Mr. Hoyt slid his cock in and out of Tommy's mouth, the juices building, and Tommy's cock also on fire.

Tingling sensations rose through Mr. Hoyt, as he fucked the young boy's pretty mouth. It became too much, and Mr. Hoyt looked down on his prick sliding in and out of Tommy's sweet face, and lost control.

"I'm cumming Tommy!"

Tommy, so excited, wanted to taste cum for the first time, moaned into Mr. Hoyt's cock, which was gagging his throat.

Mr. Hoyt grabbed Tommy's face, as his boiling cock erupted, and a massive blast of man milk sprayed into Tommy's pretty mouth. Not letting go of Tommy's face, Mr. Hoyt continued to fuck his mouth, as blast after blast of warm cum shot into Tommy's throat.

Tommy, loving every sensation, of how raw it was, gulped hungrily at the exploding prick in his mouth. Swallowing as much of Mr. Hoyt's cum as possible, leaving the rest to flow over his lovely penis, and splash onto his smooth chest.

Mr. Hoyt, came down off his high, and slid his glistening cock out of Tommy's mouth, and lent down and lovingly kissed the boy's cum filled mouth. Tommy welcomed Mr. Hoyt's tongue, and offered him a taste of his own cum.

Mr. Hoyt then rolled onto his back, and pulled Tommy on top of him. The young boy's stiff prick collided with his own cum-soaked cock. Tommy sighed at the feeling of the huge man cock touching his own again for the second time today.

Tommy then looked into Mr. Hoyt's eyes and asked sweetly, "Sir, can you fuck me please?"

Mr. Hoyt, so excited at the sweet boy's request, replied, "I'd love to Tommy, I'll be gentle."

"Thank you sir."

Tommy then straddled Mr. Hoyt, and reached down and took hold of Mr. Hoyt's hard cock, and guided it towards his little virgin ass. He placed the tip of the huge penis into his anus, and slowly started to slide down on the burning member.

Mr. Hoyt moaned at the feeling of the young boy's tight bottom gripping his throbbing cock, and pushed his hips upwards, to continue feeding his prick into Tommy.

Tommy gasped, it was a little bit painful, but he wanted it so much. He stopped moving, and relaxed, and allowed his firm little ass to loosen. Mr. Hoyt stroked the young boy's legs, and assisted in calming him down.

After a while, Tommy's ass relaxed, and he was able to enjoy the feeling of a huge cock inside him for the first time. He lost control, and lowered himself, and allowed the fat man-cock to penetrate his teen bottom, right up to Mr. Hoyt's balls.

Mr. Hoyt moaned with pleasure, and rocked his hips back and forth, savoring the hot, wet insides of Tommy.

Tommy's cock was so hard now, and bounced up and down to Mr. Hoyt's delight, as he slid up and down on his boiling prick.

Tommy was loving the feeling of being fucked for the first time, and wanted all of Mr. Hoyt's cum inside him. Faster and faster, the young angel bounced up and down on Mr. Hoyt's cock, moaning with teen glee, feeling every part of his insides trembling at the invasion of his ass.

Mr. Hoyt's juices were beginning to boil, and the sight of this sweet boy riding his cock was almost too much to bear.

"I'm cumming Tommy!" Mr. Hoyt yelped, as he thrust deeper and deeper into Tommy.

"Cum in me please sir." Replied Tommy.

Hearing those words put Mr. Hoyt over the edge, and his cock exploded a huge blast of hot cum into Tommy's tight ass. Tommy, feeling the boiling juices spraying his insides, pumped his little bottom faster and faster on Mr. Hoyt's cock, as blast after blast of hot cum filled him up, and began to leak out of his ass, and cover Mr. Hoyt's balls.

The sensations were so intense, that Tommy's own boy cock began to twitch, as the tingling rose, so did streams of boy cum from his lovely penis. Cumming like this was completely new for Tommy, and he was beside himself as he sprayed Mr. Hoyt's stomach with cum, as his boy g-spot was experiencing pleasure like no other.

Mr. Hoyt allowed Tommy to finish cumming, and slowly slipped his half-limp cock out of the young boy's ass, and pulled Tommy down on top of him, and kissed him lovingly. Tommy's smooth body slid over Mr. Hoyt, well lubricated by the huge amounts of cum he just drenched him with.

The two then began to fall asleep in a loving embrace; their now limp cocks nestled against one another.

When they awoke, Mr. Hoyt asked Tommy, "Was that nice?"

"It was amazing!" replied Tommy. "Can we do it again one day?"

"Absolutely," said Mr. Hoyt, 'There are so many other things I'd like to show you."

"I'd love that sir." Said Tommy with a loving smile.

This experience for Tommy was amazing, and he couldn't believe it happened, and was so excited about the next time. Mr. Hoyt was beside himself, and was also hotly anticipating his next adventure with this beautiful boy.

For now though, it was time for Tommy to shower, and gather his things and get home. The two promised to keep this their secret. They did, however, agree that Tommy was in great need of further tutoring, and soon.

The End.

12