Tommy Boy

Story Info
Young boy lives sheltered life, but things change in college.
1.4k words
3.66
8.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy Boy was a precocious child. He was dearly loved by his mother, grandmother and two matron aunts, Elinor and Louise. He was smothered with feminine love.

As an only child of a single mother, he grew with without masculine influence in his life. He was bullied in school.

But things changed when Tommy Boy reached his senior year in high school. He had grown big and strong and very handsome as well. All of a sudden girls took notice.

His mom, granny, Elinor and Louise took notice as well. This was not the effeminate little boy they had raised. Tommy Boy was turning into essence of a very masculine young man. Unknown to the ladies in his life, Tommy Boy had grown a very large cock. He had started masturbating and blew huge loads of spunk.

After high school graduation Tommy Boy received an academic scholarship to attend State University one hundred miles from home. This would be the first time he would be away from the influences of the four women in his life. Tommy Boy would be on his own. The ladies were not aware he was a serial masturbator.

Upon arrival at State U Tommy Boy was assigned lodgings in an all-men's dormitory. He would share a room with Dimitri an exchange student from Eastern Europe.

Dimitri spoke excellent English, albeit with a heavy Eastern European accent. Unknown to Tommy Boy Dimitri was also a serial masturbator with a lust for American girls. Tommy Boy's interest in girls was just beginning to rise.

The second night at school, Tommy Boy lay in bed stroking his cock and became aware Dimitri was doing the same. He wondered if Dimitri was aware he was stroking. Nothing was said.

Dimitri and Tommy Boy were soon good friends, and had come to the attention of a certain girl's sorority. The handsome young Tommy Boy and his elegant Eastern European roommate were the talk of the sorority. Dimitri was world wise and experienced while Tommy Boy was an inexperienced young virgin. Things were about to change.

After showers Dimitri and Tommy Boy got the first glimpses of each-others cocks. Dimitri was no piker in the cock department sporting a solid 7 incher when hard, but realized Tommy Boy's hard cock was 7 inches soft. To say Dimitri was impressed would be an understatement.

Dimitri and Tommy Boy were invited to the first party of the semester given by the girl's sorority. Tommy Boy was reluctant at first, but Dimitri talked him into attending extolling him of all the hot young pussy that would be available. Dimitri was unaware Tommy Boy was a virgin.

Early in the party Dimitri disappeared and Tommy Boy was on his own. Suzy Jones a senior girl and president of the sorority saw Tommy Boy alone and asked him to dance. Tommy Boy tried to protest he did not know how to dance. The brazen Suzy said, "Just hold me close and grind baby."

Little did Tommy Boy know Dimitri was in an upstairs room fucking Sally Roberts brains out.

As Suzy was whisking Tommy Boy around the dance floor, she was grinding herself against him and became aware of what seemed to be an enormous cock. Knowing she had to see that monster she led Tommy Boy to the staircase and virtually dragged him up the stairs. Entering the room where Dimitri was fucking Sally, Suzy dropped to her knees and removed Tommy Boy's now hard cock. "Holy fuck," She screamed.

Dimitri stopped fucking Sally and they both watched as Suzy was going down on Tommy Boy's cock. Tommy Boy stood mute enjoying his first blow job as Dimitri and Sally watched in amazement. Neither of them had seen a cock so big. Suzy could barely get a quarter of it in her mouth.

Tommy Boy was fast approaching orgasm and without warning blew a huge load of cum in Sally's mouth. The poor girl began to choke and gag as Tommy Boy could only moan. Cum was coming out the corners of Suzy's mouth and out her nose.

Suzy had taken cum before, but nothing like this, and never from a cock so large.

Dimitri and Sally sat dumbfounded and speechless. Dimitri had been near orgasm, but never came, yet his cock remained hard as a rock. Finally, Sally went down on Dimitri's cock and began sucking it like the whore she was. It was now Tommy Boy's turn to watch his friend being sucked off. He was mesmerized just as he was when Suzy sucked him.

As Tommy Boy watched, his cock began to reharden. Sally had recouped and was removing her clothes in anticipation of taking that huge cock in her pussy. She had to have that monster. She instructed Tommy boy to get undressed.

For the first time since he was a child, Tommy Boy stood naked in front of a female. His hard cock stood out straight and measured over 12 inches. Suzy laid down and spread her legs saying, "Fuck me, Tommy."

Dimitri was receiving an awesome blow job from Sally but could not help directing his gaze toward Tommy Boy and Suzy.

When Tommy Boy eased his cock into Suzy's tight pussy stretching it beyond belief, Dimitri lost it and blew his load of spunk in Sally's mouth.

With less than half of his cock buried in Suzy's cunt, Tommy Boy's cock banged up against Suzy's cervix causing her to scream out so loud it was heard down stairs over the music.

Someone said, "Sounds like somebody is getting a great fuck upstairs," causing uproarious laughter.

Tommy Boy began fucking his first pussy and instinctively shorten his strokes to avoid banging Suzy's cervix. Suzy was in such a state, she was trying mightily to fuck back, but Tommy Boy's pounding kept her pinned to the bed.

Tommy Boy and Suzy were both moaning. Suzy was experiencing a series of orgasms with each one getting stronger While Tommy Boy's orgasm was building and fast approaching.

They reached orgasm almost simultaneously. Tommy Boy experienced his best orgasm ever and Suzy feinted dead away. At first, Tommy Boy was stunned, but Dimitri said, "Don't worry she will be fine."

Tommy boy had lost his virginity and Suzy had her best fuck ever.

Later back in the dorm Dimitri said, "Tommy I have never seen a cock as big as yours. At first, I was worried you might hurt Suzy, but you did great and gave her the fucking of her life. Show s your experience."

Tommy Boy did not respond, not wanting Dimitri to know that was his first pussy.

Tommy Boy and Dimitri became very popular with the sorority sisters. They never lacked for pussy. Dimitri could never get enough, but for Tommy Boy, something was missing. Tommy Boy did not understand, but knew he was missing something.

Then one day he came upon a magazine that Dimitri had hidden away. It was a Gay magazine with pictures of men sucking awesome cocks. Tommy Boy's mind was in a whirl, but his cock got very hard and began to ache. He needed release and began jerking off. The sight of men sucking cock was overwhelming. Until now, Tommy boy had never entertained any gay thoughts.

"Like what you're looking at?" Tommy Boy heard Dimitri ask. Tommy Boy had not heard Dimitri come in. A stunned Tommy Boy was unable to reply.

Tommy Boy turned to see Dimitri had his cock in hand and was stroking it. "Want to suck it?" Dimitri asked.

Tommy Boy stammered, "But you like girls."

"So do you my friend, but I like guys too," Dimitri said.

Tommy Boy was literally tongue-tied and unable to speak.

"I've wanted you to suck my cock and fuck you since I first laid eyes on you," Dimitri said.

Tommy Boy fell to his knees and accepted Dimitri's cock in his mouth. He could feel it harden and throb. He loved the feeling. A thrill ran through him when he heard Dimitri moan. Dimitri began a fucking motion and was soon skull fucking Tommy Boy.

Tommy Boy instinctively sucked his first cock. It was just like the first time he fucked Suzy, he just seemed to know what to do. Strange for a guy that had lived such a sheltered life.

Tommy Boy was about to receive his first load of cum. He was going to find out what he had been missing.

More to come? Who knows, stay tuned.