Tranny Porn

Story Info
Man goes from sucking tranny cock to sucking men.
2.2k words
4.4
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never believed in beautiful woman with big awesome cocks until internet porn. The internet proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that such women do in fact exist. I watched and masturbated letting my imagination run wild. I have become addicted to tranny porn. Up until recently I had never met such a creature. I'm fascinated by beautiful woman with awesome big cocks.

I was a secret shower room peeper checking out big cocks of men thinking how nice it would be to suck one of them. But quite frankly men turn me off. That is why when I discovered tranny porn, I was so easily hooked.

Then by shear chance, I recognized a tranny porn star on the bus on my way to work one day. My cock got instantly hard, and by the time I got to my stop, my cock ached so bad I was in misery.

I rushed into my office building and entered the first-floor restroom and sought relief by furiously jerking off. My mind was in an utter whirl until I achieved relief.

When I left my stall there were two men with big grins on their face. I realized they had to know I had been jerking off in the stall. Embarrassed, I quickly washed my hands and left for my office.

Ensconced in my office, I was unable to concentrate on work. My mind was on that tranny porn star and my cock was once again rock hard. I couldn't help it I began jerking off again.

I was so engrossed I did not hear my secretary enter the room. She always knocks before entering, but when I heard her gasp, I realized she was there and I had not heard the knock. My hard cock was out of her sight, but she instantly knew I was jerking off. I was embarrassed beyond belief.

I finally managed to stammer out, "Yes what is it?

"If you manage to put your cock back in your pants and zip up, Mr. Hanson is here to see you," she said.

Red faced I replied, "Give me a minute and then show him in."

Bill Hanson was an old friend and business acquaintance. I had forgot we were having lunch today.

When he entered the room, he said, "Tommy I was in the building and stopped by to tell you I'm not going to be able to meet you for lunch today."

I was aware he noticed the flushed look on my face. I decided to come clean and explain.

"Bill, when Suzie came in to let me know you were here, she caught me jerking off," I said.

"Holy crap did she see your hard cock?" He asked laughingly.

"I don't think so, but she knew because she told me to put my cock back in my pants and zip up," I replied.

"And did you?" Bill asked.

"Not yet," I responded.

"Let me see," Bill said.

I reluctantly stood and let Bill view my still rock-hard cock.

"Um even better than I had thought," Bill said.

"Do you want to suck it?" I asked

"Hell yes, I've wanted to suck your cock for a long, long time, but I have to ask what has you so horned up this morning?"

I related the story of seeing the tranny porn star on the bus this morning and how that affected me. And how visions of her awesome cock caused me to jerk off in the first-floor restroom and again in my office.

"So, you are turned on by cocks? Bill asked.

"Not until I started watching tranny porn. Something about a hard cock on a woman gets me so excited." I responded.

Bill had dropped to his knees and took my cock in hand before he started engulfing it. His warm wet mouth sent thrills coursing through my body. I've always enjoyed being sucked off and secretly had wanted Bill to suck me for some time.

I took his head in my hands and began skull fucking him forcing my cock into his throat. Turns out Bill was a natural cocksucker with deep throating skills. I could hear him gurgle as I fucked his throat.

Even though I had orgasmed earlier in the restroom, I was about to unload again. I eased my cock from Bill's throat and flooded, his mouth with cum, which he greedily swallowed.

"That was not what I had planned for lunch, but it will have to do," Bill said.

The rest of the day was spent with visions of the tranny porn star dancing in my head. I loved having my cock sucked yet had great desires to suck the cock of a tranny.

Me a cocksucker, who would have thunk it?

Quite frankly the thought of sucking a man's cock disgusted me, yet somehow, I wanted to suck a tranny cock. Is this what is meant as a paradox? I didn't know.

Lightening does strike twice in the same place. The very next day I spied the same tranny porn star on the bus. Little did I know her car was in the repair shop and she was taking the bus to work. I worked downtown, and with little parking space available, so the bus was my normal mode of transportation to and from work.

The seat next to her was vacant, so I asked if she would mind me sitting there. She nodded okay. I decided to make small talk and said, "You look very familiar to me."

She replied, "Do you ever view adult films" I work in the adult film industry."

I blushed and replied, "Yes, I sometime do."

"I specialized in Tranny films," she said.

"Oh my God, I've seen you and your big gorgeous cock," I squeaked out.

"Do you like it?" She quired.

"Do I like it, I'm a straight arrow yet your cock makes me want to be a cock sucker," I said.

She laughed and said, "Many men react the same way."

My cock was so hard it was bursting to get out of my pants. I was about to cum and had not even touched my cock.

How do you describe a drop-dead gorgeous woman that has the most awesome and gorgeous cock you have ever seen. They are indescribable.

Causally she said, "I love have my cock sucked, but I also love sucking cock so I have the perfect job. I get my cock sucked daily and often get to suck cock. Just depends on the film I'm doing."

I screwed up the courage to ask, "Do you ever let guys suck you off when your mot making a film?"

"Yes, I let men and women suck me off, I love it," she replied.

"I would let you suck me off, if we can film it," she said.

"I would love to suck you off, but would not want it on film," I replied.

"Then honey you will not be sucking me anytime soon," she said.

I was so horned up I reluctantly agreed to go on film with her. "Are you free right now," she asked.

"Yes, I will call in sick," I said.

"Then come with me," she said.

I went to her recoding studio and was introduced as a first-time cocksucker. The director was pleased as he was always looking for first timers. I was required to sign a release for the studio and was told that was normal.

The scene was set with her on a kitchen counter slowly stroking her hard cock. I entered the kitchen only to be mesmerized by her big hard cock. I was instructed to lick my lips as if in anticipation of sucking her cock. Hell, I was more than ready.

I immediately went down on her cock only to gag when it hit the entrance of my throat. God, I loved her cock in my mouth. I adjusted and began sucking her like a seasoned pro which I was not.

I was so engrossed in sucking her cock that I didn't realize my pants were being lowered. But suddenly felt a cock being rubbed up and down the crack of my ass. I assumed I was about to be spit roasted by two big tranny cocks. I was so horned up cum was leaking from my own cock.

I heard moaning and didn't know if it was me or one of the trannies. Then I felt a sharp pain as my sphincter muscle was giving away to a big cock. The pain eased, as soon as, the cock came in contact with my very sensitive prostate.

This was more than I dreamed of. My desire to suck a tranny cock overcame my revulsion of being fucked up the ass. The cock in my mouth kept trying to enter my throat causing me to gag. Then I heard, "Relax those throat muscles honey and let my cock in."

I had no idea how to do that, but as if by a miracle, my throat muscles did relax and her cock entered my throat. I was not no longer sucking her cock she was fucking my throat as another cock plowed my ass. Cum continued to leak from my hard cock. The cameras were rolling and the director was not only pleased, he was jerking off.

The scene came to a climax as a hot load of cum went sliding down my throat to my belly while another load was being deposited in my rectum coating the walls of my bowels. I blew my load on the floor.

The cock in my throat came sliding out as did the cock in my ass. I could taste the flavor of cum in mouth and was surprised that it was not unpleasant. I had tasted my own cum once before and almost puked.

I could feel the warmth of the spunk in my gullet as well as the cum ozzing out of my ass. I was one well fucked man.

Coming down from my orgasmic high, I spied the tranny that had face fucked me with a big smile on her face. I smiled back. But my smile quickly turned to horror when I saw the person who had plowed my ass. I had just been fucked by a body builder MAN!

I'm straight not a homo or queer I thought.

I demanded the film be destroyed. The director only laughed saying I had signed the release making the film the sole property of the studio.

Everyone but me was happy with the results of the film. The director even complimented me saying I was a natural and had a future in the porn industry.

I left the studio with my mind in a whirl but convinced I was cured of my desire to suck tranny cock.

Two months later Bill Hanson showed up at my office and shocked me by saying he knew I liked having my cock sucked but was not aware I was a cocksucker.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I demanded to know.

Then he flashed a video box with an illustrated cover showing me with a cock in my mouth. Albeit a tranny cock.

I was aghast and speechless.

"Do you only suck tranny cock?" Bill asked.

"Look Bill that was a one oft thing and was not meant for public viewing." I responded.

"Well Buddy this is the hottest selling video down at the Empire Adult Book Store," Bill replied.

I was shocked but not as shocked as what Bill said next. "Look buddy I sucked your cock without reciprocation because I thought you was not a cocksucker, but now that I know that you are, I feel you need to suck my cock starting right now.

"Look Bill, you were right I'm not a cocksucker, I simply got mesmerized by a tranny and sucked her cock," I said.

"Oh yeah how about that big hunk of a man with his cock in your ass?" Bill asked.

"Bill, I truly believed it was another tranny fucking me. I had no idea until it was over that a guy was fucking me. Please believe me," I said.

"Well, you sure seemed to be enjoying yourself," Bill said as he removed his cock.

I was startled, but at the same time, impressed as Bill's cock came into view. "On your knees buddy time for you to suck off old Bill," he said.

"But Bill, I told you I'm not a cocksucker," I said.

"BS, I have the proof right here," he said as he placed his hands on my head pushing me to my knees. His hard cock hit me flush in the face. I opened my mouth to speak but Bill's cock entered and filled my mouth. With a rocking motion and pulling on my head bill was face fucking me as I sucked his cock.

I felt the same wonderful feeling with his cock in my mouth as I felt with the tranny cock. I liked it. Perhaps Bill was right and I was a cocksucker after all. I could taste Bill's precum and loved it. That spurred me on to sucking Bill's cock with gusto. I wanted his entire load. I think Bill sensed that and knew he would be feeding me his spunk soon.

When Bill unleashed his load, I came in my pants. I greedily swallowed all his cum savoring it as I did. I now know how homos got addicted to cum.

I had come a long way from a tranny porn addict to a cocksucker.