Tommy Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom and Son share a secret.
3.5k words
4.55
33.2k
42

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

I nuzzled the head of the big, long nine-inch dildo between my big pink pussy lips with one hand and slowly brought the small glass jar to my lips with the other. I sucked a large wad of my nineteen-year-old son Tommy's spunk from it and began gently rolling it around in my mouth. I slowly sank the big dildo to the hilt in my sopping wet box. It had been so long since I had masturbated, I instantly knew this would only take moments. I was so very horny and highly worked up as I slowly moved the big dildo in and out of my hot wet cunt and pretended it was Tommy's big dick. I sat the small wad jar down on the nightstand with my mouth still full of his warm nut and found my big pink clit and gently massaged it beneath my fingers.

As I pumped the big dick into me faster and faster, I began shaking uncontrollably, and in two or three minutes, I was snatching the big instrument from my hairy twat and hosing down the thick comforter. I moaned in ecstasy and let Tommy's slick, sweet wad slip to the back of my throat, where I quickly swallowed the thick, gooey mouthful of baby batter. I was in paradise! After spraying down the comforter two more times that night and with the last of Tommy's jism making its way to my warm belly, I got up and put the comforter on to wash and quietly slid the little baggie of lacy green panties under Tommy's door.

I needed sleep as it had been a long, exhausting day but very well worth it. My little plan had been a complete success, and I knew it would quickly work over and over again whenever I wanted. It had been a wonderful birthday!

I awoke with the sunrise feeling fantastic. I knew Tommy was aware that the pink panties were mine, sure enough, and I was very well pleased with my little adventure. Tommy would awake soon and devour the green lacy panties that lay on his floor awaiting him, and I would be listening at the door, preparing him another pair for later that night. It quickly became an obsession with me, and I was whipping Tommy up two pairs a day, every day. Not a word was ever spoken between us about the matter.

As the days passed quickly and time moved on, even though he never mentioned anything out of the ordinary, I knew Tommy was more than aware of who the panties were coming from. We didn't get many visitors, and Cindy only came once a week, so they couldn't possibly be coming from anyone else. Besides, Tommy was very familiar with the tiny pink panties he had taken from the hamper long ago, and he had already received them as my morning or nightly gift several times since I started all this. He knew the tiny pink ones were mine, and the others had to be as well.

Each morning, he would wake and use the pair on the floor that I slid under his door late at night, and I would stand listening just outside, masturbating in his nightly pair. I would slip into his room while he was away at his college classes and place them under the pillow or sneak them in on the weekends or whenever Tommy had no classes that day. Almost every night, Tommy insisted we return to the swimming pool, and I was more than happy to oblige him. I loved exposing my wet hairy gash and big pert titties to Tommy. I loved knowing that he was watching closely, rubbing his big dick, and loving every minute of it. I knew the end result of my little game would be him pumping the bathtub drain full of his sweet, hot spunk for me to devour later.

I would quickly pull the crotch of the bikini aside while his attention was on getting me another beer and spread my legs wide enough to part my dark pubes so he could see the pinkness within my thick, wet lips. I would maneuver the tiny top around until my big, puffy nipples were completely exposed. His reactions always got me hot and bothered me very quickly. One night, Tommy caught me pulling the wet crotch aside, and our eyes suddenly met. I grinned at him slyly, left myself exposed, and spread my legs wide as I stared hungrily at him. It didn't take him long after that to figure out that my exposing myself to him was no fucking accident.

It all became so obvious that I stopped bringing the book. I would wait until I knew Tommy was looking and reach down and let him watch me slowly pull the crotch aside as I spread my legs wide and then parted my thick pink flaps with two fingers, all while looking him straight in the eye. The first time I did it, Tommy came very close to fainting. I would let him watch me free my big puffy nipples from the tiny top, and Tommy would openly rub his big hard dick through his swim trunks.

He would occasionally go into the pool to cool off, and I knew he was gently stoking his cock. Still, I didn't have to worry about him blowing off anymore as he knew there was always a fresh pair of slick-coated panties awaiting him back at the apartment. Our eyes would meet quite often on those late summer nights as I openly exposed my soaking wet pussy and big tits to him. When our eyes met, I would grin slyly at him, and he would smile back at me, but we never acknowledged any of it to the other in spoken words.

After a trip to the pool, Tommy would always take my freshly loaded panties to the shower with him and unknowingly clog the drain for his dear, sweet mother as I stood just outside and filled his morning pair of panties full of my sweet cream. He soon figured out I was standing outside the doorway listening to him jerk off as I would often moan softly but loud enough that he could easily hear me while I rubbed my clit hard and whipped up the wet panties. He soon quit trying to hide the panties from me as he made his way to the shower, and he wasn't trying to be nearly as quiet anymore as I could hear him now through the thin door. Not a single word about the panties or me listening to him was ever spoken between us.

Tommy soon started leaving the doors cracked open and allowed me to watch him jerk off while he cleaned my panties; as much as I wanted to discuss the matter of me leaving him my soaking wet panties each day and openly exposing myself to him and him letting me watch him jerk off, I knew it could never, ever be spoken between us. It would just make things way too natural for us and would eventually lead to incest. I think Tommy must have understood all this because he never acknowledged anything.

Nothing had changed between us; we still had our meals together and talked, laughed, and joked with one another. We still hugged and kissed each other on the cheek occasionally and told each other we loved them, just as many mothers and sons do. We still went shopping together, and sometimes, we would go out to eat. It was just as if none of it were real or happening at all. We still sat and watched TV together on the couch. Well, at least I watched TV, Tommy mostly watched my big pert tits, and I let him do it.

When the weather turned cooler, and I could no longer play our little game at the pool, I soon began openly exposing myself to him in the little apartment. We just continued acting like nothing was happening and kept it that way. He would often get so worked up knowing I was intentionally exposing myself to him that he would have to relieve himself immediately, and I would stand at the bath door with my hand down my panties as we silently watched each other through the crack, as he pumped his big load into the toilet bowl. I always thought what a waste, but it didn't bother me much as I knew I would get a jar full later that night.

One afternoon when Tommy had no classes, I was lying back on the couch in just my thin white robe and no panties watching TV and letting Tommy examine my hairy quim and big tits when I had an idea and rolled over onto my belly, then spread my legs wide and pretend to fall asleep. As I pretended to be lightly snoring, Tommy pulled out his cock and jerked off right there, sitting at my feet. After Tommy shot his huge wad to the carpeted floor, he got up to get a paper towel, and I reached down and scooped up half of it, then gobbled it down as I quickly assumed my position on the couch.

I ate a lot of Tommy's nut butter that late summer and early fall and completely mastered the art of squirting; I could blow off anytime in just a few minutes if I wanted to; it was great, and life was good. I was genuinely amazed at the amount of thick, gooey spunk Tommy could produce in just one jerking, and he seemed to be able to do it as many times a day as he wanted. I emptied his wastebasket one morning after he left for classes, and the next day, there were six wadded-up tissues in there, and that's not counting the one I had scooped from the drain the night before! Tommy was a walking, talking cum machine, but little did he know that his dear sweet mother was his cum bucket!

Tommy never did ask about the baby food jar label, but I was ready for him if he did. I had decided to tell him it was stuck to the bottom of my shoe after a trip to the grocery store. One night, Tommy caught me coming from the bathroom licking my sticky fingers clean with the small jar buried deep in my robe pocket; he looked at me strangely but didn't say anything. I just smiled at him as I gulped it down and thought oh boy if he only knew. I giggled a little as I quickly went to my room with my hand stuck deep down in the pocket and my fingers wrapped tightly around the little wad jar.

One night, when I thought Tommy was already fast asleep, I came from the bathroom with the jar still in my hand, and my phone, which I had left on the kitchen counter, began ringing. I set the jar on the counter without thinking and answered the phone. It was a dear friend of mine, and she was upset and crying, so I moved to the small dining table and sat with my back to the kitchen and tried to comfort her as I listened to her sob and carry on about her cheating husband.

I heard a slight sound behind me, and it suddenly hit me. Oh, my fucking God, I thought as I spun around quickly in the chair and was instantly horrified as I saw Tommy standing at the counter holding the little glass jar up to the light and examining it closely. At first, he shook it, tilted it back and forth to each side, and watched the thick white goo roll around inside the little glass jar.

Not satisfied, he removed the lid and smelled of it. Oh my God, I was fucking busted, and I knew it. With a confused look on his face, he screwed the cap back on and sat it back down on the counter, and turned and went to the bathroom. I rushed to the open door, peered in, and watched Tommy quickly put it all together in just seconds as he bent over, removed the small plastic screen from the tub drain, and examined it briefly.

Oh my God, Tommy knew I was trapping his cum in the tub drain and then eating it from a baby food jar! What the fuck! I turned, rushed back to the kitchen, snatched up the little wad jar, ran to my room, and locked myself in. I was very distraught and in complete shock. I just knew that it was all over with now. This was the last jar of Tommy's sweet spunk I would ever get, and I was torn up about it. I was visibly shaken, and my nerves were entirely shot. But a little later, when I had calmed down some, I masturbated and ate the warm jar of jism anyway. After all, I was sure it was the final jar, so I surely didn't want it to go to waste.

I slept very little that night as I worried over the matter, but as I rolled from my bed the following morning, I realized there was only one thing to do: continue acting as if nothing were really happening. I was worried about what Tommy must think of me, though. It was one thing for him to lick the sweet, creamy butter from my panties that I freely offered to him, but it was another matter entirely to do what I was doing. Tommy had a right to deposit his seed however and wherever he wished, and I suddenly realized that I was stealing my boy's sweet nectar from him. It wasn't decent of me. He must think I am a terrible mother.

I went to the bathroom, checked the drain, and saw that Tommy had replaced the screen just as it were, and I thought, oh well, he must not hate me completely, not just yet anyway. The day progressed as usual; Tommy jerked off that morning like always while I watched him and prepared his nightly pair of panties. I openly exposed myself to Tommy throughout the day as always, and at some point, he ran to the bathroom and dumped a load into the toilet bowl while I fingered myself, and we watched each other through the crack.

Later that day, Tommy said he had an errand to run, and he kissed me on the cheek, told me he loved me, and then left. Everything continued as normal as later that evening, we had our dinner, and then Tommy went for his shower with my wet panties in tow. I stood outside, listened, and watched through the shower curtain while whipping up his morning pair. Nothing had changed at all. Nothing!

Although I knew we wouldn't ever speak about any of it, I didn't see any point in hiding the little jar anymore. I didn't bother putting it in my pocket as I went to the bathroom to retrieve my sticky reward. I almost dropped it on the floor as I trembled violently and exhaled loudly upon entering the bathroom.

Oh my God,...Oh my Fucking God, my sweet dear boy Tommy had purchased another jar of baby food, and there it sat on top of the toilet tank lid with the contents and label removed, tightly sealed and secured, and filled to the rim with his sweet slick creamy seed! Oh my God, my beautiful boy had shot his huge thick cum load straight into a little wad jar for his dear sweet mother. Imagine a jar full of warm, slick spunk pumped straight from the source. No more tub drain for me. I was beside myself with joy!

After I gathered myself a bit and calmed down a little, I felt my hairy pussy gushing as I went to the tub, then bent over and removed the small piece of plastic screen from the drain. I turned and gently tossed it into the small wastebasket beside the little lavatory. Its job was done. Forever.

Later that night, after I had swallowed the whole jar of Tommy's thick creamy seed, I washed it out and returned it to the top of the toilet tank lid on my way to his bedroom to slip his morning gift under his door. I took the other little spunk jar I had purchased and put it in the dish strainer beside the kitchen sink. I still felt a little bad about stealing Tommy's cum wads from him, so I just didn't want to hide anything from him any longer.

I wasn't sure how Tommy would feel about the jars just sitting around in the open, but it wasn't like I could ask him about it, so I just did it. I got my answer the following day when I awoke a little late after Tommy had already left for classes, and the little jar that was in the dish strainer was sitting on the kitchen counter full of his morning cum load. I scooped up the little wad jar and returned to bed to whip up Tommy's nightly pair of panties. I could already tell that this was going to be one great fucking day!

That night as I lay in bed masturbating with my pussy stuffed to the hilt with the big dildo and my full mouth spilling over with Tommy's warm cock gravy, I noticed shadows dancing underneath my doorway. As I listened carefully, I realized Tommy was standing just on the other side, listening and jerking off. I was thrilled as the realization hit me, and I immediately jerked the monster dildo from my wet snatch and suddenly squirted my hot love liquid all over my legs and feet!

The next day, I purchased a small night light and put it beside my bed, and later that night, before going to masturbate, I made sure the rest of the apartment was pitch black and dark. I left my door cracked open and let Tommy stand just outside the doorway and jerk off while he watched me pummel my wet pussy with the big dildo and eat his warm load of spunk from the little glass jar. I squirted twice that night, and Tommy blew his hot wad all over my bedroom door.

I could tell that Tommy wanted to discuss our little situation as badly as I did, but I think we both knew way better than that. So, we kept watching each other masturbate, and I kept whipping Tommy up panties, and he kept filling the little jars for me all through that long, cold winter, and we never breathed a word of it to one another. Not one single word.

One day I bought him a bathrobe, and he soon started exposing his big dick to me around the house. He would walk around the apartment with the robe open and his big cock dangling and bobbing just inches from me sometimes. Tommy wasn't quite as long as the big latex dildo, but his cock had a big bulbous head on it and was every bit of eight inches, and it was as big around as a soda can. I longed to hold it in my hands while Tommy pumped his hot seed over my face and big perky tits. I wanted to rub Tommy's slick warm load over my big pink puffy nipples, then lick it off as Tommy watched me swallow it down while he stroked his big fat cock.

It wasn't easy for me to contain. It wasn't easy at all. I wasn't for positive sure exactly how Tommy felt about any of it as we never discussed it, but one day as I sat daydreaming about it all, I realized I wanted to suck his big cock so bad I could almost taste it. And I was sure he would probably be with me on that one if I ever decided to try it. I longed to feel that big bulbous head shoved deep down my throat as it spurted wads and wads of Tommy's hot load straight down my throat.

I wanted to eat Tommy's hot spunk straight from that big swollen head terribly. I wanted Tommy to lick and suck my big puffy nipples. I wanted Tommy to lick and suck my big flappy pink cunt lips into his sweet mouth and then eat my hairy wet twat out while I squirted between his open lips and all over his face. What a great fucking night that would be. I wanted to sit up on Tommy's big fat dick and ride him until sunrise and feel that big bulbous head pump me full of his hot jism over and over again, and I often dreamed of just such a night.

It was at that very moment, as I sat daydreaming and quickly filling up another pair of panties, I suddenly realized, whether I thought it was a bad idea or not....that...

I was going to suck my son's cock. I was going to let my dear, sweet boy eat me out. Oh, my Fucking God, I was going to fuck my son Tommy!

This is Part Three of my very first story, and I would undoubtedly welcome and appreciate any feedback, positive or negative. Thanks in advance.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers