All Comments on 'Tommy Pt. 04'

by HJO66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the description of Tommy’s oversized cock and the amount of cum he regularly generates are a bit much, but easily overlooked as the story is very well written, hot and fairly unique from anything else I’ve read. Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Friends

Love this. Maybe Tommy has friends he can bring around ?

MastercaptMastercaptover 2 years ago

Good story and really well written, especially for the "first time". You have a talent for this.

How about Tommy's wife finds out and wants a threesome, no holds barred?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter about Tommy and his horny mommy. Love it totally!! You teased me with the comment his mommy made about being fucked in her sweet ass. I think Tommy will be so happy to work his thick long cock into her asshole!!! He'll be gentle until his dickmeat is buried inside her hot, fucking asshole. Then, when she says she's ready for him to bang her fully, he'll full his loving mommy's tight rear fuckhole until he fills her with one of his enormous loads of tasty cum!! She'll probably moan and squeal with joy as he pleasures her bum-hole. I'm anxious to read part 5!!!

Love and sucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story very similar to mine except mom never let me touch her. She had no problems leaving her bedroom door wide open for me as I would spy on her from the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have waited till this episode to comment as I wanted the full story and I must say you delivered to perfection. Thank you for the many orgasms I felt run through me, only wishing that I could squirt the way the heroine of your tome did.

mikeronmikeronover 2 years ago

Your wonderful story brings back fond memories of my sexy mom and I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the way you write. I could read your stories for days over and over again. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is what an erotic, seductive and sensual story is all about.

Brilliant, bravo !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHJO66@HJO66
Update- I have just recently re-edited all of my material as of mid-December 2023, and it should all be surfaced by the new year.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Tommy Pt. 03 Previous Part
Tommy Series Info