Tom's Adventures Ch. 01 Pt. A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the eruption start building. "I'm going to cum," I said.

"Cum in my ass!" Alex exclaimed. A few more humps and I erupted into his bowels. Just as I removed my hand from his dick, and erupted, Alex let go and spewed his seed all over the carpet beneath us. I pulled out of him and sat back on the floor. Al rolled over onto his back. His cock was still leaking semen.

"God, that was awesome." I looked up and my mom was being filmed while walking on a beach. "This must be their honeymoon!" I had recognized the beach because we usually took a family trip there. I looked at Alex and saw the cum dripping from his cock. I crawled over to him and cleaned his cock with my mouth. I swallowed any cum that I licked up. It had been almost a year since I had blown another guy. This was the first time I ever swallowed. His semen tasted great!

"Do you usually eat cum?" Alex asked.

"Not usually, but I have tried my own after I've jacked off. We better get this mess cleaned up and get ready for poker." I grabbed my swimsuit and cleaned up the mess Alex had made in the carpet. Alex just laid there. I went upstairs to my room and took a shower. I dressed in a pair of cacky shorts and a golf shirt. I came back downstairs and Alex was in the laundry room getting dressed in his clothes from the dryer. "Where's your swimsuit?"

"Still down the basement." I retrieved his and my swimsuits from the basement, put the video back where my hiding place was and put our swimsuits in the washer to hide any "evidence". As I started the washer, there was a knock on the front door. Alex went to answer it. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Alex came into the kitchen with Scott in tow. Scott plays basketball with me and is the "all around good guy" at the university. He's short, slightly taller than Alex by a hair, has a full head of red, curly, hair. He was dressed in jean shorts and a t-shirt. "How's it hangin'?" he yelled in my direction as he threw a bag onto the counter.

"Kind of limp and straight down," I replied with a grin. Alex blushed when I said this. "Enjoying summer vacation so far?"

"Hell yes!" he said. "Went out with Emily last night and we had a blast!"

Emily, my sister's friend, and Scott had been going out with each other since high school ended.

"There's beer in the fridge, courtesy of Al. You know the rules, help yourself." Scott opened the bag and dumped out a bunch of different types of chips and dip. At the bottom of the bag was a big tub of ice cream he put in the freezer. Amongst all the chips was a can of whipped cream and hot fudge.

"We always complain that we never have ice cream. It's summer, so I figured what the hell. I went to the store yesterday and hooked us up." Scott seemed like a pretty down-to-earth guy to me. He pulled some bowls out of a cabinet and dumped the bags of chips into them. I stood there and drank a few glasses of water. Alex jumped up and sat on the counter.

"David's coming over to be our fourth," Alex said. I thought I heard a disgusted tone to his voice.

"Cool! Maybe we can finally find out if he's gay or not!" said Scott with a touch of laughter in his voice.

We stood around for about a half hour chatting and talking about different things. We started talking about politics (Alex's favorite topic). We talked about the Middle East and how Iraq had just invaded Kuwait. Alex seemed to be filled with information. Scott seemed like he didn't know where Iraq and Kuwait are on a map. I can hold my own, but I don't know a lot of facts. The doorbell rang, rescuing us from Alex's political preaching.

I walked out to answer it. I saw David's face through the glass. I opened the door. David has dark blonde hair. He stands about six foot even and had an average build. David was a football player. He and I got along, but we never "hung out" together. We saw each other at parties and said hi to each other, but we never talked at length. He had been over a few times to previous poker nights. "What's up?" I asked.

"Heard this is where the party was tonight," he replied.

"Not much of a party. Just the usual poker night," I opened the door more for him to come in and then closed the door as he did so. "It's just you, me, Alex and Scott."

"Your sister said that she and her friends may be coming too."

"Yeah, well... you know girls. They went shopping and to eat. Who knows where they'll end up? I figured we'll order pizza after we get playing." I led him into the kitchen. Scott and David high-fived each other. Al just kinda waved and said, "What's up?"

"Should we get the game started?" I asked. I looked at the clock and it was close to 8 PM. We all sat down at the kitchen table. David sat to my left, Scott across from me, and Alex to my right. I grabbed the chips and started counting them out. White ones, blue one's red ones. I put my $5 on the table and took a stack of chips. Everyone else did the same and I pushed their chips across the table to them.

"As the newest one to the group, I nominate Dave as our first dealer," I said as I handed him the deck of cards.

"What's the game?" he asked.

We all kind of spoke up at once, "Dealer's choice." I continued, "Minimum ante is 1 white chip, a nickel. Maximum bet is two red chips, quarters. Blue chips are dimes."

The game started. When the deal got back around to Dave, I ordered pizza and everybody took a piss break. We sat down and started playing again.

David and Scott had dealt when my sister, Emily and Jessica walked in. Emily was a brunette with shoulder length hair. She was dressed in a white and yellow sundress with sandals on. She was tanned and the light dress showed it off. She was usually over at my place sunbathing with my sister. Emily was a cheerleader also. She and my sister were in a lot of classes together.

Jessica also had dark blonde hair, but it was down beyond her shoulders. She was tall though. She was about six foot. She played basketball and was the star athlete on the girls' team this coming year. We often joked about "getting into her basket" in our locker room. She could hit a three pointer from a foot beyond the line! I didn't know her real well to talk to her a lot, but she was dressed in jean shorts and a green golf shirt. Her breasts looked awesome in the shirt. Her smile just made me want to lick her.

"Hi studs!" my sister said as they came into the room. "You guys order pizza yet? We're hungry."

"I thought you were going to mall to shop and eat," I said. "We just ordered the pizza. If you want something, the number's on the fridge. Call and change the order." My sister headed over to the phone and said, "What do we want ladies? What name is the order under?" I replied and the ladies walked over to my sister to talk about what they wanted to eat.

"While you're up, could you throw each of us a beer?" I asked. Jessica opened the fridge and literally threw each of us a beer as Alex dealt the cards.

"Game is five card stud. Nothing wild," Alex said. My sister picked up the phone and dialed the pizza store. The other ladies came over to the table and looked over our shoulders. I looked up and saw the smile that Emily had when she looked as Scott's hand. I figured Scott had a good hand.

"Fold," I said.

"I'll bet 50 cents," David said as he threw two red coins into the middle of the table. I opened the beer that was just given to me.

"I'll call," said Scott.

"I'll fold," said Alex. He reached over and opened his beer. It sprayed all over him and Jessica, who was standing to his side looking at his hand. The room burst out laughing and screaming.

"Damnit!" Alex yelled. "These clothes just got dry!"

"My shirt!" Jessica exclaimed as she jumped back. She bumped into the wall and a basket my mom had hanging there fell down onto the floor. I got up and grabbed a towel and threw it to Alex. I then opened the door and retrieved several other towels and threw them to Alex as well. I got a dishrag and soaped it up under the kitchen faucet to help clean up the mess.

I went back to the table and started to clean. Scott and David kept playing. David won the hand. He had a full house and Scott only had two pair. I straightened up and Jess was wiping her shirt with a towel. I turned to her with my wet towel and said, "Need help?" I started wiping at the front of her shirt with the wet, soapy towel.

She slapped my hand away and a grin came across her face, "You're just trying to cop a feel."

"Can't hurt to try!" I exclaimed as I moved forward again. She shrieked and ran around the table to the other side and the protection of my sister. Suzy just stood there with a smile on her face.

"C'mon. Let's go up to my room and find you a different shirt to put on. We can soak your shirt and get the beer out of it." The girls headed out of the room. "Call us when the pizza gets here!"

The game continued. We were chatting and joking around. We could hear the girls giggle from upstairs and occasionally we'd hear a "NO WAY" be shouted.

"Women," I mumbled.

"Yeah," Scott chimed in. "Dad says to always be on top. That way I won't fuck up!" That got a laugh from everybody.

I had just started to shuffle the cards when the doorbell rang. I got up and grabbed money off the counter. The pizza had arrived.

I opened the door and Erin was standing there in a uniform from the pizza store. "Hi! How you doing?"

"Oh! Hi Tom! I didn't know this was your place," she said.

"Yup! Paid for it on my own!" I replied with a smile. Erin had short, jet black hair that poked out from underneath her cap. She had a uniform shirt on, that didn't do her body justice, but her black pants fit her ass and hips just fine! "I didn't know you were working."

"Yeah. I had to get a job for the summer. So much for goofing off. At least I have my days to sleep in and they're not making me do chores if I'm working."

"That's cool. Wish I had more money sometimes."

"Hey Tom! Stop flirting with the pizza girl! We're getting hungry," my sister said as she came down the steps with Emily and Jess behind her.

"Looks like you're having a big party," Erin said.

"Just our usual poker night. You've been to a few, haven't you?"

"Only one; It was a lot of fun."

"Why don't you stop by when you get off work?"

"Won't you be done by then?" She asked.

"Nah. If we're done playing poker, we'll sit around the pool and talk, watch a movie or something."

"OK. I might do that," she said with a smile. "Oh! Your total is $25." I handed her $35.

"Keep the rest. Hopefully we'll see you tonight!"

"Thanks!" she said. "I'll see how I feel when I get off." She turned around to head back to her car. I stood there and looked at her ass in those tight pants. "I'll help you get off you need it," I thought to myself.

I closed the door and walked back into the kitchen. I placed the pizzas on the counter and the group attacked them before I could step out of the way.

The girls had brought chairs in from another room and were sitting around the table when I got my food and sat back down. Emily was sitting between David and Scott. My sister, Suzy, was sitting between Scott and Alex, and Jessica was sitting between Alex and me.

"OK. Ante up!" I exclaimed as I chewed a piece of pizza. "Baseball! Ante is a nickel. Maximum bet is a dime. Pay a nickel for 3's and 9's when they're up, if you want them to be wild. A dime gets you and extra card when a four is up!"

"Deal me in," Suzy said. She had a change purse on her.

"Me, too," said Jess. She pulled a five-dollar bill from her pocket and laid it on the table.

"I don't have any money," said Emily.

"So you'll have to bet with your clothes," said Scott. This earned a willing glance from all the guys and Emily nudged Scott.

"Here," said Jess. She pulled another five-dollar bill from her shorts. I then realized that she was only wearing a sports bra of my sister's. It was kind of loose on her, but looked awesome.

I got the chips out and counted out $10 and pushed them towards the ladies. "We're going to need a second deck," I said. I got out the second deck and began to shuffle. After a bit, I began to deal.

We had to explain the rules to the ladies several times and the hand took a while because people kept getting up to get food. Finally the hand ended and the deal went on.

The game continued on, with the ladies joining us. I got out a third deck so we didn't have to keep separating the two decks from each other. Then, my sister ran out of money. She was playing with actual money, which was NEVER frowned upon at our sessions. She reached across the table and took a bunch of my chips.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Awww. Is big brother upset that he has to share? Jesus, we share almost everything. We were raised almost as twins!"

"I'm just being sarcastic. But you owe me!" I said.

"Oh, I'm sure we'll work something out," she said with a glance towards Jess. For some reason, I didn't pick up on the look, but David did.

"Uh oh, Tom. They're planning something against you," said David.

"Huh?"

"Didn't you see the look your sister just gave Jessica?" asked Alex.

"No."

"Oh, you guys are reading into things," said Emily. The other girls all agreed. The game continued.

We were playing 5 card draw. The bet was 50 cents to me. I looked down and I only had 35 cents worth of white chips left. "Hey sis; Time to pay up." I looked at her and she had a nice stack of different colored chips in front of her. "Bet for me."

"OK, I bet for Tom. A night of slavery to the winner," she said.

"That not what I meant," I said. She and I often bet each other to complete the other's chores.

"You're no fun!" she said with a smile. She threw the chips into the pot for me. The cards were thrown down and collected. The bet got up to another 50 cents.

"Hey sis. Bet for me again."

"No way!"

"You owe me money from when you took some from me!"

"I'm not betting for you!" she said loudly.

"I'll bet that chore for you," I said.

"I want a night of slavery," she replied. I got up and grabbed a piece of paper off the pad by the phone. I wrote on it, "NIGHT OF SLAVERY FOR TOM TO THE WINNER" and threw it into the pot. My sister then threw in the 50 cents for me, with a big smile on her face. The cards were all laid on the table after everyone bet or folded. My sister had won the hand! I couldn't believe it!

She smiled as she pulled all the chips to her. She picked up the note and handed it across the table to Jess. "And for being a good sport about a beer blowing up on her, I award this piece of paper to Jess!"

"You can't do that!" I said.

She pulled the piece of paper back and said, "OK, I then order my slave to be Jess' slave for a night."

"I can't win!" I exclaimed. "Let's play cards."

"But you don't have much money left," said Jess.

"I'll work it out. I'm gonna win the next hand," I said.

"You think so?" said my sister.

"I KNOW so!" I replied.

"SIDE BET!" Jess yelled. "If you lose the next hand, you have to strip down to your boxers."

"OK. Not like people haven't seen me in a swimsuit before," I said.

It was my sister's deal. "The game is 5 card stud. Nothing wild," she said with a grin. She dealt the cards. I had two pair. A pair of aces and a pair of threes with a jack high.

With nothing wild, and so many people playing, I was feeling VERY confident. "I have another side bet before we start betting. If I win, I want all the girls to strip down to their bras and panties." The guys all laughed.

My sister said, "Fine with me! Not like you guys haven't seen me in a bikini before!"

Emily said, "How did I get pulled into this? Fine. If one of the ladies wins, all the guys have to strip down to their underwear!"

"What about me?" asked Jess.

"You're already down to your bra. You just have to take off your shorts," I said.

Jess leaned towards me. "What if I'm not wearing any panties?" she whispered in my ear. I turned in my seat and looked at her. An evil grin crossed my face and I winked at her.

I leaned towards her and said, "You'll just have to suffer and drop your drawers!" I sat back up. "Let's see who won people!" I looked around the table and there were grins and smirks from everybody except Emily and Jess and

Alex. They had looks of dread on their faces.

My sister threw the necessary coins into the pot when it came time for me to bet. The cards were laid down on the table. My sister had three aces! I gasped. Then, before I was about to say that she cheated, I remembered that we were playing with two decks! I forgot about there being 8 of each card.

"Clothes on the table boys!" Emily shrieked! I looked at Jess and saw a look of relief come across her face. I looked at Alex and he had turned white. Scott had a look of amazement on her face. David just sat there.

"C'mon, guys. Start taking it off!" My sister exclaimed and clapped her hands. I stood up and pulled my shirt of my head and in one movement, unbuckled my belt and shorts and let them fall to the floor. Scott and David followed my lead. Alex just sat in his chair.

"I'm not doing it," said Alex. Everybody started calling him a sore loser. "I never made the bet." My sister leaned over to him and cupped her mouth to his ear and whispered something to him. Alex then (reluctantly) stood up and stripped down to his underwear. He was wearing white briefs. I looked around and the other guys were wearing boxers, like me.

"Looks like Al hasn't gotten to the boxer revolution yet," Emily giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he said. He sat back down. I reached across the table and grabbed some of the chips my sister had in front of her.

Before she could object I said, "Fair is fair!" I sat back down.

Jess started shuffling the cards as it was her deal. When she threw me my last card for five card draw, it fell to the floor. She bent down under the table to pick it up. As she came back up, her hand squeezed my thigh. This made my manhood begin to stand up.

"OK. I have another side bet. Whoever loses this hand has to do two laps in the pool completely naked," I said.

"I'm sitting out this hand," said Alex. There were no comments about that. I looked around the table and received a nod from everybody else. Jess continued to deal.

When all was said and done, Emily had lost the hand. There were hoots and hollers from everybody but Emily and Alex. Emily quickly stood up and started walking towards the pool room. We all followed.

As I entered the pool room, I saw Emily step out of her sun dress and pull her bra off. She continued walking. I flipped the light switch to turn on the pool light. I didn't turn on the outside lights, in case neighbors were watching.

As she neared the pool, she dropped her panties to her ankles, stepped out of them, and dove into the pool. I got a glimpse of her nice ass as she dove in. She swam the two laps and then began climbing out of the pool. I got a glimpse of her tits. They were nice and firm. Her nipples were huge! She had what looked like a bruise on the left breast.

My sister quickly approached her and handed her a towel before I could see anything of Emily's bush. I was disappointed. Emily wrapped herself in the towel and said, "OK! Let's play some more!" We followed her back into the kitchen. "That was refreshing," she said as we all sat back down.

My deal. I began dealing another hand of baseball. Emily spoke up and said, "Side bet: If a lady wins, the guys all have to swim two laps in the pool like I did. If a guy wins, the girls have to strip to their bra and panties and I have to sit here naked."

"I'll take that bet!" I yelled. All the other guys agreed. Alex was reluctant, but we teased him until he agreed. I continued to deal the hand.

I threw a card at Jess and it fell to the floor, hoping for a repeat performance. She smiled at me, bent down to pick the card up, but she never touched me.