Tom's First Time

Story Info
Gay teenager fucks his brother in law.
2.3k words
3.08
16.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers

The night was pitch dark, storm clouds darkened the sky and in the background thunder was roaring like a wild beast. Norah heard the echoes of footsteps on the hallway. Her shoulders tensed and her heartbeat raced. Suddenly the lights went off. Lightening flashed for a brief second, and a man appeared.

"Baby, you scared me to death." Norah said.

"Gotcha! Look what I've got for you."

Raised eyebrows.

Neville handed her a gift-wrapped box with a pink ribbon tied into a bow on top. Norah tugged at the pink ribbon. Inside she found a long, soft yet firm rubber double dildo., "What's this for. I don't..."

Then it hit her-he intended her to use that on himself -- up his ass. But what about the other end?

"The other end is for you," Neville said.

"Ooh, Kinky!"

They sat on the bed. Neville greased his ass with lubricant.

"What if Tom hears us?"

"He is not at home, besides he'd understand."

"Ready, Baby?"

"Just go easy."

Norah coated her fingers with lubricant and sent a finger inside his ass and moved in and out.

"Feels so good, Baby."

Neville inserted the dildo gently inside his ass. In a lust filled daze, he continued to work the dildo further and further up her ass.

"Hey, save something for me." Norah protested. "Keep your legs and thighs somewhat back toward your chest."

Norah got up on the bed and sat facing her husband. "Now move just a little toward me."

Norah guided the exposed end of the rubber cock right at the entrance to her wet pussy and leveraged herself even closer to him. She slowly slid the dildo further into herself, causing it to slide in the opposite direction of her husband's asshole.

Big moan.

"You like being fucked in the ass, huh-?"

"I love it!," Neville moved with his wife. They were like a ship in a stormy sea. Their bodies rocked the bed.

Neville looked at his wife's face, the messed up mascara, the smeared lipstick and wild hair turned him on.

"Yes. I'm gonna cum."

"Me too." Norah's body shuddered. She was squirting warm cum juices, which made the dildo slip from her pussy.

"Ahh... ghhh..." Norah moaned while Neville send blast after blast of semen onto both of his wife's bare breasts.

***

Tom tip-toed in the hallway, not wanting to wake his sister and brother in law up. He was supposed to be at home by 10 P.M. but he was having fun at a party. He was studying at the local community college and moved frim Denver last year. His sister had no kids yet and was happy to welcome her baby brother to their home.

Just as Tom passed in front of his sister's bedroom, he could hear noises of moaning.

"What if Tom hears us?"

"He isn't at home, besides he'd understand."

"I understand, all right!" Tom chuckled. Unknown to her sister, Norah, Tom was jealous of her. He wished he was the one his brother in law was buried in.

Neville was hot.

Tom often stole glances at his brother in law's muscular body when Neville worked out. He would steal his Neville's sweatshirt and sniffed them while his hand touched himself to intense orgasm. The bedroom door was slightly ajar. Tom didn't want to peep, but the noises of sex called to him like a siren calling a sailor on a moonlight night.

"Yes. I'm gonna cum."

"Me too."

"Ahh... ghhh..."

Tom needed release and quietly withdrew to his room. He took off his pants and fondled his man-boobs. He touched his cock. Neville's naked butt, his board shoulders and flat abs all added to his imagination. His legs started shaking as an orgasm hit him.

The first time Tom thought about his brother in law was when he'd seen him naked taking a bath. At first, he used to feel ashamed of thinking that way. But then he read about incest and found it to be a common phenomenon among many families in America.

Tom rubbed the cold cucumber against his nipples. Its coldness made them hard, and he moved it towards his ass. He didn't put it in but rubbed it against skin. His freehand fondled his boobs. A low whimper escaped his lips. Five minutes later he was on the verge of bursting out when the door opened.

"Tom..." Neville stopped.

No words came out of Tom's lips.

"I should've knocked. It's normal for any teenager."

"Uh-huh."

"Have you ever played with your ass?" Neville winked.

Tom hesitated.

"I do it all the time."

"Yes. But it was messy."

"Have you thought about doing an enema before touching yourself?"

"No."

"I can help you do it."

"Right now."

"Yeah. You're done right?"

Tom nodded.

Five minutes later, Neville pulled out a small enema bottle with a long, thin hose curled up on top of it. He filled it up with water and added some mineral oil. Then attached the hose and the douche nozzle.

Tom stood naked, with a look of great doubt on her face.

"Get on all fours."

Tom obeyed.

Holding the douche nozzle in one hand, he stepped directly in front of Tom. "Now open your legs wide."

He inserted the douche nozzle up her ass. "Hold this in with your hand.

Tom felt the warm water enter her bowels. A burning sensation hit her, but quickly faded. Twenty minutes later, he was done.

"Now, stand under the shower," Neville instructed. "I'm gonna give you a bath."

He rubbed shower gel on Tom's body, starting with his ass, then moving to his boobs, squeezing, fondling and pinching.

"Ahh...what are you..." Tom said,"... Be gentle."

"Can't help myself." Neville said, reaching for his cock and jerking him off.

"Did you enjoy watching your sister and me?"

Big moan. Neville got down and took him in his mouth.

"I'm cumming..." Tom blasted into his father's hungry mouth.

"Yummy!

"Get down on your knees."

Tom grasped for air as Neville's cock hit the back of his mouth.

Just as Neville was about to lose himself, he disengaged. He pulled Tom up and threw him against the cold wall.

"Are you...?" Tom hesitated, thinking Neville was going to enter his ass.

"No. But I'll make use of you..." Neville applied some shower gel below the area where his legs met and, parting his thighs, used it like a makeshift vagina. He kept them tight by placing his hands on her hips.

Tom felt Neville's cock hit his balls as Neville increased tempo. "Fondle my boobs."

With his free hand, Neville grabbed her left boob. Tom squeezed his father's cock by tightening his legs around it.

"Here it comes." Neville's cum fell on Tom's thighs.

"Don't tell your sister. Now clean yourself."

***

Tom sat in the bathtub soaking in the water. He wanted to jump on his father. Norah had gone out of town. Neville needed a woman in his bed. He had made his move. Now it was Tom's turn.

What have I got to lose?

If Neville rejected him, it will be embarrassing. But nobody else need to know it had happened. He needed to feel someone strong on top of him, squeezing his boobs, panting in his ear and parting his thighs with his board hands.

Tom put on a black, transparent gown he had taken earlier from Norah's closet. It rubbed against his naked skin and made him feel sexy.

Tom decided he'll offer Neville his ass. She applied a generous amount of lubricant on his ass and pushed a butt-plug in. It'll take one hour before he was ready. Meanwhile, he focused on doing his makeup.

***

Neville found himself woken up at midnight. His cock was rubbing against an ass. For a second he thought Norah was back and started dry humping her. He kissed her neck and fondled her breasts. Then, moving on to her hips, tried to finger her pussy. But he felt something was odd.

It was then it hit him- Norah wasn't home. It must be Tom. He hesitated for a second, but his cock was already hard.

"Fuck my ass," Tom whispered.

Neville couldn't help himself, and started rubbing against his ass. Then, stretching her ass, he sent his cock inside. To his surprise, it was well lubricated. Tom had come prepared.

"It feels so wonderful." Tom's breathing slightly increased. Neville grabbed his boobs, kneading them restlessly.

If you were present at that moment, you'd have seen the lovers moving as one body. His face beneath him, his makeup washed away by Neville's kisses, eyes closing tight in pleasure then opening again to look with delight into his, mouth stretched wide...

"Ahh..." Tom started cumming, but Neville was still not done. Not wanting to tear his lover's ass, he sent his cock into Tom's mouth and came violently after what seemed like an age.

***

Norah rubbed her pussy. She was hot after watching her husband and brother make love. She looked at her laptop screen. The footage made her horny. She put the vibrator on.

That was great! Good thing I had put spy cams in our bedroom."

Two weeks ago she had gone into Tom's room to clean it and found his diary. It had a vivid account of Tom's desire for Neville. Then she saw Tom spying on them having sex. She wanted to catch him red-handed and made an excuse of leaving for the Mall.

She wasn't expecting for her husband and son to have sex. But watching them making out made her horny. Also, she didn't want Tom to get banged by a random stranger. But she decided she'll get her revenge.

***

Tom woke up, taking his time.

He wasn't in the mood for waking up, so he turned her face down on the pillow and pulled the blanket over herself. But just as he tried to make herself cozy by rubbing his body against the soft mattress, it hit him: he was in his brother in law's bed.

The faint smell of his Neville's skin, his arm across his chest, her leg thrown across his, his breasts pressed against his side and the realization that he was lying naked.

He opened her eyes and saw Norah who was standing by the door, staring wide-eyed at her brother and husband, cuddling each other. Tom couldn't read her expression.

Then Neville spoke: "Good morning." His hand went between Tom's thighs and held her possessively.

Norah smiled, "Good morning." She took off her dress, I'm gonna take a shower?" Then headed for the bathroom.

Why was her sister smiling? Tom couldn't believe her mother was not mad at her.

Tom pushed him away. "Stop!"

"Why?" Neville fondled her boobs.

"Norah has seen us."

"So what?"

"She'd be upset... What am I gonna do?"

***

Tom had the house to himself.

Today he went for a seamless panty and bra. He loved the way they melted into his skin. He put on a silk nighty and laid on his sister's bed. Images of sex with her Brother in law last night flashed in her mind. He could feel his juices coming down. Lowering his panty, she scooped it up with her fingers, bringing it to her lips.

"Yaaaa, Aghh," he cummed watching a porn video.

"Enjoying yourself." Norah was leaning against the door.

"Sis..."

"I want you to stand up, and put your hands behind you."

Tom stood up.

"Right." Norah bound her wrists tightly behind his back with a necktie. "What are you..." Tom's eyes widened.

"Get on all fours, on the bed."

"NoOH..." Tom yelled when Norah spanked her hard. "Please stop!" But the spankings continued.

"Say, Mistress, please be gentle. Say it bitch."

"Mistress..." Tear trickled down her cheeks.

"I want you to stand up for a minute," she said.

Tom arose with difficulty, his hands being bound behind him. Norah reached up with both hands and slowly lowered his panty down.

"Lie on your back."

Tom obeyed.

Norah opened the drawer of the nightstand and pulled out two plain ordinary clothespins.

"I'm gonna clamp your nipples.

She pulled one of Tom's nipples straight out and affixed the clothespin directly over it, let it close. Then repeated the same with the other nipple.

The look on Tom's face was almost one of agony. "Does that hurt good?"

"Now I'm going to stick my finger in your rectum and finger fuck your ass." Tom felt several feelings and emotions as her sister send two fingers inside his rectum.

First, his body went rigid. Then an arousal hit him.

"Ummm..." he moaned.

"Oh, you're enjoying it!" Norah fondled Tom's breast.

Damn, I have to fuck Neville hard tonight.

"Okay, slave, time for the real event.

"Just one rule, no talking without my permission."

Tom nodded.

Norah took out a riding crop from under the bed and waved it in front of Tom. Next, she drew back her arm and brought the crop sharply down on Tom's ass.

Tom's face turned white. "Please..."

Norah slapped Tom across the face. "That's for talking again without permission." Then once again she aimed for her brother's ass.

Not a second later, Tom let out a terrifying shriek. A wide red stripe covered the middle of his ass from hip to hip.

"Let's try another one."

"Please. Stop."

"Three more on that nice ass of yours and then we'll call it a day." Norah raised the crop and laid one blow after the other. Tom's behind was now one big bright red blotch.

"God, it's fun!" Norah unhooked Tom's bra. Then once more swung her arm back and around, bringing the strap fiercely across Tom's exposed boobs. Tom howled again from the pain.

After having lashed Tom's boobs twice more, Norah had enough.

"I'm sorry, baby brother. I didn't intend to hurt you."

Not a word from Tom.

The end

Boryan
Boryan
2 Followers