Tom's Gay Spanking Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?"

"You know the bullshit you have to say. After each stroke, say that you've been a bad employee and ask me to hit you again."

He reached forward to grasp his implement from the desktop and he began to move it gently against my blazing backside. As he had instructed, I said, "I've been a bad employee. Please punish me with the ruler."

"Sure thing, kid. Here it comes." Then he started to strike me with it, very hard, but like his hand spanking, not too fast. I yelped with each blow. Each time I asked for another one, as I had been instructed. After a few of those, I was starting to quiver, especially in my legs.

"Now we're starting to get somewhere. This is going right into the muscle of your behind, not that you have much of that. I'm putting quite a dent in you." He was right; the wood had no give to it as it hit me. If anything was going to yield, it was my own flesh.

After six, he said, "Ah, English boys can take six of these better than you can. Here's some more."

The seventh one landed. As instructed, I said, "I've been a very bad employee. Please give me another one." My voice sounded more than a bit frantic.

"Sure, it's all my pleasure to accommodate your wishes." I wanted to curse at him, but fortunately I kept that in check.

My hips were moving forward and backwards and he caught me each time my ass was sticking out the most. Then I stood up somewhat after his implement struck me and I moved my hips forward again. I yelled and then asked for another one; I immediately bent down to get ready for it. Charlie seemed pleased with my actions because he didn't chide me about the way I was moving. I guess merely taking my beating satisfied his particular desires

After twenty, he stopped. I was gasping at that point, and tears were coming out of my eyes. I rested my body on the desktop, but I wasn't in that position for long.

"You're not going to cry, are you, you little wimp?"

"No sir, I'm not." That wasn't quite true, but I felt I had to say it.

"Your rear end definitely is darker now that I'm done with it. I brought out some bruises, especially where I used the ruler on you. Anyway, that should be enough. I think you've learned your lesson."

Charlies threw the ruler onto the desk. "All right, get up. You may rub your ass to comfort yourself if you wish."

I didn't need any further encouragement to jump up and attempt to grab myself from behind yet again. However, I was too sore to touch my own battered backside. "Sheesh! Jesus!"

Charlie grinned, "A little tender, is it? All right, it's corner time. Go over and face the wall, and take your stiff dick with you." I noticed it was still sticking straight out. "Put your hands on your head so that I can examine my handiwork."

I held up my pants a bit and shuffled over there. I was aware of him gazing at and assessing my worn-out rear end.

The next thing I knew, Charlies surprised me by walking over to my left side. "I can take care of that boner for you, you know. But I also need a release for my own stiffie. Do you get what I mean?"

I could guess, but I feigned ignorance. "Actually, I don't."

"Then just stay there and let me handle things." He knelt on the floor, opened his zipper, and let his big erection stick out. Then he removed a tube of Vaseline from his pocket and began to lubricate his penis. He must have prepared for his jerk-off ahead of time.

"So Tom, are you a one-handed wanker or a two?"

Actually, I usually used my blanket but I didn't want to tell him that. "Two hands, all of the time."

"Well, you can use just one hand if necessary." He began to stroke his shaft from top to bottom and back again. "Do you know why I'm only using one?"

"Okay, why?"

"Then I'll show you. Turn to face me." As I did that, he grasped the base of my cock with his left hand and pulled the skin back so that it was tight. "You mean to tell me you've never even been blown by some chick?"

"No sir, I haven't."

"You can talk almost any little cunt into that even if she won't let you into her pussy." God, this guy is so boorish. But then he pulled my cock closer to his mouth. "So, I'll show you how it goes."

Shit, this guy is going to blow me as well as spank me. But I didn't seem to have much choice in the matter.

His technique on me was gentle, tender even, much the way I would expect a girl to do it. First, he licked and kissed my glans, then he ran his tongue up and down the shaft. Waves of pleasure went down into my crotch, and for a moment I almost forgot about my scorched ass. I began to moan softly. Meanwhile, he was steadily working on his own cock while his mouth was on mine.

I didn't want to touch him, and I didn't know where to put my hands. Thus I just braced my right hand on the wall while my left arm dangled at my side. Instead of looking down at him, I imagined a girl I coveted at school named Lydia. She was tall and dark-haired, and I had often masturbated thinking of her. Now I tried to picture her down there on her knees with her mouth around my cock.

Lydia or not, Charlie knew what he was doing. I was soon thrusting my cock forward to meet his lips and tongue. Then he pulled my skin back again so that it was taut, and he sucked steadily on the outer half of my cock. My moaning soon became rhythmic, "oh," "oh," oh."

He came before I did. I noticed that his jerking of himself had become frantic. I was having trouble keeping Lydia in my mind. Then he pulled his head back so that my penis fell out. Some loud sounds came out of his throat and he shot several big spurts out of himself. He aimed most of his semen away from me, but a few drops got onto my bare lower legs. I was beyond caring at that point.

He didn't waste any time but got right back to sucking on me. Soon I was using my right hand to stroke the inner half of my cock while his mouth worked on the outer half. I could feel the pressure of an orgasm building inside of me and I pushed faster and faster as my dick went in and out. Lydia was gone from my mind; I just closed my eyes and concentrated on the physical sensations.

Am I supposed to ejaculate into his mouth? Is he going to swallow my cum? I supposed he would tell me what to do when necessary. However, he issued no instructions to me. When my climax arrived, I loudly said, "Oh my God, I'm going to come right now." I went up on my toes and shot several spurts into his mouth. It appeared that he swallowed it all.

Except, despite my first impression, Charlie couldn't quite manage to take in everything. Some leaked out of his mouth. He quickly reached into a pants pocket and retrieved a handkerchief to blot up the excess. Then he stood up and started to get his clothes back to gather. I just stood there, stunned, as my cock started to finally droop.

Now a feeling of unease came over me. In one sense I had enjoyed the blowjob, but I also felt mortified at having put my penis into the mouth of this rude, unpleasant guy. I had wondered about experimenting with gay sex, but it definitely wouldn't have been with him.

However, having done everything he had planned, he now was in a better mood. He smiled at me as he buckled his belt, then he stood up. "Kid, you sure shoot out a big load." I guessed he was pleased with the results. "Now, I may want you back here for some further sessions."

Rather dumbly I asked, "Sessions of what?"

"Of spanking and sucking, what else?"

"I guess so. But haven't I already done everything you asked from me?"

"You think so? You want to keep your job, don't you?"

"Yes, sir, I do."

"Then you will do it to remind yourself to behave. Don't worry, it won't be very often."

Now I was feeling angry. He hadn't told me about further times I would have to deal with his powerful hands and pulsing cock. Possibly he had enjoyed it more than he had expected. I think he liked humiliating me too.

I hoped I wouldn't have to blow him in turn at some point, but I wasn't going to ask him about it on that evening. I knew it would be virtually impossible to conjure up the image of some girl I wanted if his cock was actually throbbing in my mouth.

Charlie summarily dismissed me. "Now get your pants back up and get the fuck out of here."

I yanked my trousers up and buckled the belt. Suddenly, I blurted out, "Sir, would you sponsor me for a carpentry apprenticeship?"

Probably I would have to quit college, or maybe go part-time at night. Yet for the last few days, I had been considering what it would be like. Maybe it would be more interesting and better paying than anything I could get with a B.A. At that time I had been in schools since kindergarten fourteen years earlier and I was getting weary of sitting in classrooms.

My timing for the request couldn't have been worse. Charlie laughed at me. "You'd never be able to handle it, physically."

"How is that?"

"Well, for one thing, you'd have to lift doors and such into place."

"So what?"

"Have you ever tried to lift a door?"

"Ah, no, I haven't."

"Try it sometime and you'll see."

One apprentice I had seen, Vince, was about my age and height, but he definitely had a burly build.

Then I grabbed my sports coat and left the office without looking back. On the way down in the elevator, my backside was throbbing but I also remembered how pleasant that blowjob had felt. Just how queer am I, anyway? I tried to consider that I would have preferred a girl to have done the act on me.

On the train, I found that my beaten ass was too sore to tolerate the pressure of sitting on the hard plastic seats. Maybe when I got home I could get away with using a pillow when I sat. For the trip back, I stood up the entire distance, well over an hour, even when the train started to empty out.

I considered just calling in the next day and quitting. As Charlie himself had said, it would be easy enough to get another liberal arts schlub to replace me. Yet, even though I had suffered both pain and humiliation, I had also enjoyed aspects of both the spanking and the oral sex. Maybe I really did have something of a gay masochist inside me after all.

Mostly I didn't want to see Charlie again if I didn't have to. But I liked the money, no matter how boring the work was. I didn't have to decide whether to quit or not right then and there.

At home I looked at my backside in the full-length mirror set in my bedroom closet door. Charlie's overlapping handprints and ruler marks were all over me, giving my rear end a deep red color plus a few bruise marks.

I rubbed myself again, and this time I was able to bear the touch on my own flesh. Jesus, this has become a very weird job. I wondered what Charlie would ask from me the next time around.

Yet I was still sexually excited, and that night I masturbated in my bed. I imagined that dark-haired Lydia was a dominatrix who spanked me as Charlie had done. I intended to follow-up in my imagination with a bout of oral sex with her, but I came long before I got that far.

Then I lay there and pondered the day's events. You've finally had your first blowjob. It wasn't how I expected it to happen, but it was a done deal now.

######

12