Tom's Journey into Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay had no idea which would be easier. She was becoming a little scared of what she had got herself into. Silence? She remembered howling at school as she was caned, but she was a child then. But counting and thanking and then begging for more pain?

"Mistress, I really don't know. May I try to take the first twelve in silence, and for the second dozen I will count out the number, thank you and beg you to cane me again? Would that be acceptable?"

Evelyn smiled at the compromise. "That will be fine, Kay. But let me warn you that the slightest sound of protest or cry of pain when you are meant to remain silent will have that stroke repeated at the end of your twenty-four. Now, lie on your back in that large chair there so that I can inspect your shaving skills."

Kay had been two days earlier for a Brazilian wax and had applied hair removal cream to make doubly sure she would not disappoint her new mistress. Evelyn knelt in front of Kay and first with her fingers, and then her tongue, she stroked every part of Kay's nether regions. She sucked in the outer lips of Kay's pussy and rolled her tongue over the clitoris; she licked Kay's anus and from the top of the crease back down to the labia. Kay was pure liquid by the time the inspection was over and on the brink of orgasm. She mewed like a dissatisfied kitten when Evelyn withdrew her tongue. Evelyn knew why.

She was then placed into bondage over the caning bench. Her knees a good twenty inches apart, ankles wider, bent over and her head lower than her ass. Wrists cuffed. Completely at the mercy of her mistress, Kay was helpless. She was also still glowing from the licking her pussy had just enjoyed.

"The first twelve then. In silence. You may breathe deeply but nothing from your voice box. I begin."

In fact, it was Evelyn's plan to build up the severity slowly, but she also hoped to award a few extra strokes. The first six were delivered on a scale of four out of ten. Kay maintained her silence, but was breathing quite deeply already. Raising the tempo, the next three were more testing, but Kay kept from crying out.

"Number ten!" Evelyn announced and struck Kay's reddening buttocks with increased strength.

"Aaaaarh!" screamed Kay. Then, "I'm sorry Mistress." Clearly aware that she had brought further punishment on herself.

"That's perfectly alright, Kay. I don't mind at all. Now you have one extra stroke to endure later. Number eleven!"

This one was as hard as the previous one. Kay must have been expecting it, because, although she let out a little sob, she did not cry out. The twelfth was harder again, and Kay squealed loudly.

"You are doing very well, Kay. I award you another stroke. Most people earn more than two extras in similar circumstances, so well done. Now you may count, normally please with a controlled voice. Cries of pain are still under penalty."

CRACKK! "Thirteen, thank you Mistress. Please cane me again."

CRACKKK! "Oww, fuck! Fourteen, thank you Mistress. Please cane me again."

"For your vulgar outburst, you earn one extra stroke. Apologise and beg me to award it to you."

"I apologise, Mistress. Please give me one extra stroke for swearing."

"I will. And if I have to tell you again, it will be two extra."

"Yes, Mistress, Thank you Mistress. That was fourteen. Please cane me again."

She made it to twenty before "Owwww, fuckk! Thank you Mistress, twenty. Please cane me again."

There was a pause. Someone had to say something, and a tearful Kay spoke out, "And please give me one more penalty stroke for swearing Mistress."

CRACKKK! "THANK YOU, MISTRESS! Twenty-one. Please cane me again."

"Shouting is protesting, Kay."

"Yes Mistress, thank you, Mistress. Please give me one more penalty stroke for shouting, and another for making you remind me to beg for it.

Kay was braver for the next two strokes, although she was sobbing quietly to herself. One to go.

CRACCKKK! "AAAARGH! Oh FUCKKK! Nggggg! Thank you Mistress, twenty-four." Kay sobbed for almost half a minute while Evelyn gloated behind her. "Mistress, please add two extra strokes for my outburst. I shouldn't have cried out so loudly and I shouldn't have sworn. I'm sorry." And then more quietly, "And please add another stroke for making you wait so long to hear my request."

"Certainly!" Evelyn sang out lightly, "It will give me pleasure to do so, and I hope it will give you pleasure to receive them. Have you counted your extra punishment, Kay? Do you know how many more strokes of the cane you must take?"

"Yes, Mistress. I have kept count. I was awarded two penalty strokes and I requested seven more, so I have earned nine penalty strokes, Mistress. But, please tell me. I don't know if it is true, Mistress, but I wonder if penalty strokes are administered harder than the standard caning. Would that be correct? Are penalty strokes more severe?"

"Oh, Kay. What in interesting question for a naked woman to ask her mistress, knowing that her mistress enjoys delivering severe punishment. Particularly when that person is tied securely over a caning bench, with twenty-four stripes already glowing on her bottom and who has just awarded herself nine such strokes. Tell me, Kay, what do you think the answer should be? Do you believe extra punishment should be lenient, or do you believe harsher punishment is in order?"

"Oh, Mistress. I think if a person is awarded a punishment, and then breaks the rules during that punishment, it would seem right that the penalty awarded should be delivered harder."

"I see. But more importantly, what do you want the answer to be?" asked Evelyn gently, coaxingly. She could see the juices bubbling out of Kay's lust-swollen pussy lips. She ran her fingers around the dripping hole and gently slid two of them deeply into her bound victim. Kay gasped and tried to push back against the invading fingers. Evelyn thrust again and rubbed the engorged clitoris with her thumb.

Gasping, and on the brink of orgasm, Kay cried out, "Cane me harder, Mistress, please, I want you to cane me harder."

* * * * *

Over dinner that evening, Andrea and Kay laughed together.

"It's all thanks to Tom, isn't it?" Kay had worked it out too. "First he got into trouble with the neighbour, and then you fell under Mistress Evelyn's spell. You introduced Amelia to Evelyn and got her into the game and now there's me, all worked up and anxious to experience a damned hard caning. We're all as bad as each other. Thank heavens for strict mistresses, eh? I wonder when she will twig that the shower story I told her isn't true. I imagine she will add a few strokes for that on my next visit!"

"Your next visit? You're sure?"

"Oh yes. Absolutely. In fact, I shall confess to her that it was a lie. That should stir things up and earn me a summons to her Punishment Room!"

"I'm sure you will deserve whatever she sentences you to, Kay. And just the other day, Tom did it again, wanking out of his old bedroom window, no less. Now I have to report to Evelyn in a couple of days to take eighteen strokes myself. I'm rather looking forward to it."

fin

12