Tom's Parallel World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, as the afternoon wore on, locals drifted in for their afternoon tipple, so they had to repeat Tom's story multiple times. Some were captains, with Tom managing to get the right drinks and mugs to the right captain. It shocked Tom when a few local dogs pinched his bum in passing, in what must be some canine boisterous tomfoolery.

Tom noticed his sense of smell was obviously a little more pronounced now, with each individual having their own unique smell and he could count how many were present by the number of individual smells, although previously back "home" all he would have smelled were wet dogs.

These nano-bots must be working their magic. Tom thought, wondering what other 'powers' he could accrue and which ones would he want, certainly not a wagging tail, fur, or pointy ears.

Becky arrived in the kitchen, and they were introduced. Tom took an instant dislike to her, as she was aloof to Kitty and Brenda, not making eye contact or even turn to shake his hand. He thought she looked like a spaniel, but like all the dogs in this world, her snout was shorter than dogs back home.

Tom finally realised that both cats and dogs here in this world had short fur, no shaggy, gangly bits. With Becky being more trimmed than others in places, almost manicured. He also noticed that, unlike cats, the dogs didn't seem to control their tails, as they seemed to swish uncontrollably without warning.

The human family arrived, comprising a couple with their two children. There was quite an age gap between the two children, one being a young lad and the other a top-heavy twenty-something daughter with blonde hair. They had walked miles along the coast and were keen to explain that they only booked Kitty's B&B because everywhere else was fully booked.

Tom carried the mother, and daughter's rucksacks as he showed them upstairs to their ensuite rooms. Because the pub is too small for a family room, the mother and daughter shared one room and the father and son another.

The mother was indifferent to the shared rooms and disapproved of Tom's shaggy appearance, commenting that he was obviously spending too much time with dogs. Although as she inspected the ensuite bathroom, the pretty daughter ran her fingers through his beard saying, "I don't mind, I like the rugged look." She then blushed and turned her back as her mother returned.

Tom left them to sort themselves out and checked in with Kitty. Seeing himself in a mirror, he thought'To be fair to the mother, he did look bedraggled'. Having some spare time, he rushed back to the first floor shared shower room with a towel and some borrowed scissors to wash, brush up, tidy his beard, and hair.

When Tom returned to the bar, Captain Brown was sitting at the captain's table with everyone listening to anything he said. In the adjacent lounge, Tom laid a table for the humans with menus, glasses, and cutlery. Once he finished, he turned to find the Top Dog stood behind him.

"Tom, you'll be coming fishing with me in the morning. Kitty thinks you'll finish with the human's breakfast by half-past nine, so come down to the beach at ten."

Tom and Captain Brown's eyes scrutinised each other. Tom panicked, again wondering if he suspects. This wasn't a request; he was to be there at ten.

"Thanks. I think I'll enjoy that, although I'm sorry I may not be a very good fisherman but I'll try," said Tom, scared half to death, hoping he could squirm out of it.

"To be a Fisherdog takes years of experience and hard work, so I am not expecting much. Don't worry, we're only pulling up some crab pots, so it'll just be hard work." He replied and returned to the bar and his seat at the captain's table.

Through the doorway Tom saw kitty behind the bar, looking at him with her thumbs up, looking as nervous as he felt. The evening seemed to fly by afterwards. The human family came down to join some locals, also eating in the lounge. Taking orders, serving the tables, whilst waiting on the captain's table, clearing tables, and clearing empty glasses away all kept Tom busy.

Every time Tom returned to the hatch, it remained cluttered with his previous deposits. Becky wasn't clearing the hatch, frustrating Tom. Soon he had to enter the kitchen to return glasses or empty plates, asking Becky to clear the hatch, but with no results. He finally lost it when he had to enter the kitchen fully laden to find Becky leaning over a counter, scrolling through what looked like a fashion magazine.

"Becky! For fuck's sake, I am working my ass off out there, Kitty is working flat out and Brenda is too, it's a madhouse out there. You're letting not just yourself down but also us and your boss, Kitty; we need to work as a team."

"Whatever!" she replied and flicked over another page of her magazine that Tom now realised was a holographic screen computer-generated image. Similar to what he had seen in Sarah's cottage.

Tom glanced at Brenda, who just shrugged in acceptance, he just didn't know what to do, but with the atmosphere being boisterous out there, he imagined he could get away with more here with dogs than he could with students at his old student bar.

Tom placed his loaded tray down in the last space on a countertop and walked up behind Becky, fuming. Before he knew it he slapped her hard across the rump and pulled her tail at the base. She turned with her lips in a snarl. But Tom was already stood above her looking down and sternly told her. "Becky, do your JOB, clear that hatch and wash up. Brenda needs space to work." He then turned and stormed out with the next tray of food.

Soon afterwards, Kitty indicated to Tom that she had another tray of beer for the captain's table. Tom collected the full tray from the bar and worked his way across the boisterous bar. This was all familiar to him, except for having to step over tails.

This particular trip across the bar was harder than most, as per earlier in the evening he wound his way around tight groups of young dogs and bitches. But this time tails seemed to come out of nowhere, forcing him to stand on the same spot, dancing on one foot. As soon as he went to place his second foot down, tails would flick out of nowhere to cover his chosen spot.

After a minute of Tom standing on one leg, balancing his tray, he summed up the mood of the room and its occupants. Realising eyes were on him, he swallowed and said in his loudest voice, "Okay guys, you've had your fun, a good joke, you win. But unless these tails stop wagging under my feet, all the captains' beer is going to be warm and flat."

There was a slight pause as everyone's eyes turned to him. Then the entire room burst into laughter and cheers. All the tails withdrew and the captains all smiled. Tom sighed, relieved. He safely deposited the beers as captains toasted him and smiled appreciatively with one saying, "Good game. You lasted longer than most, well-done lad."

As he returned collecting empty glasses, the clientele showed approvals with thumbs up, slaps on his back, laughing nods, and the odd pinch on his bum. He was even more pleased to find an empty hatch. Peering through he could see Becky working hard away, Brenda turned and smiled at him approvingly as he deposited the glasses. For the rest of the night, the hatch remained clear.

The human family in the lounge had finished their meal and were going outside for a walk, but the daughter didn't want to go. She remained at the table sipping her drink, trying to catch Tom's eye, whilst he tried to avoid hers as he cleared their table.

Tom noticed Becky behind the bar, reaching to restock the shelves with clean glasses. He went up to her, put an arm around her and gave her a peck on her furry cheek, to make amends for slapping her so hard earlier.

"Well done, thanks for keeping the hatch clear, Becky it makes it so much easier."

As he dropped his hand from her waist to walk away, he pinched her bum playfully and left.

The evening wore on and slowly the clientele diminished; the captains were long gone, leaving just an older white-furred cat sat in the corner, chatting with Kitty. As Brenda finished for the night, she searched Tom out.

"Well done lad, you worked hard and Becky needed a talking to, but I can't risk upsetting Captain Brown myself." She smiled and left.

Kitty was tidying up the bar area, then asked if he could put chairs on tables to sweep up, whilst she walked the old cat back up the long hill home. Tom did as asked and then worked his way through the pub calling, "Lights off."

But he could still smell just one remaining dog. Following the scent he went into the kitchen which was dimly lit by fly-killing ultraviolet lights and could see Becky once again flicking through her holographic magazine.

"Hi, I thought you had gone," he said, walking up to her, not sure how to gauge her body language or temperament. "Thanks for tonight, it helped a lot with it being so busy."

"No, I wanted to wait for you," she said.

Tom wasn't sure, but it sounded like a poor attempt to sound sexy. Once he had gotten close, she stood up straight and reached for his waist with her front legs. As soon as her paws were in contact, he felt claws dig through his shorts, into his skin, and she pulled him in tight to her.

"No one has ever spoken to me that way, nor spanked me... I want you to fuck me," she said in a fake, whispered, sexy voice.

"Ahem, you're too young for me." Tom hoped he was right, as he still hadn't warmed to this particular bitch dog.

"Nope, I'm eighteen, and I want you to fuck me," she responded as her paws undid his belt. "No one has ever taken control of me. Tell me you want me. Tell me you need me. Take me roughly." She then licked his face.

Tom couldn't help thinking. 'The one problem with dogs having a snout, even short ones, kisses either don't work easily or maybe dogs just prefer to lick.'

Tom paused, not sure what to do. None of his sexual experience prepared him for 'rough sex', but he still disliked this bitch, and that made it easier. Her little breasts were pushing against him and being this close to a female anything, he could feel his dick throbbing trying to rise, so that made the decision for him.

A real magazine would have made an excellent tool to slap her with, but not a holographic one. He ended up saying the first thing he could think of. "Suck my cock bitch." As he slapped his one hand on her rump.

She dropped her head until level with his crotch as her paws undid his waist button and, ignoring the zip, yanked down his shorts to above his knees. She pulled his boxers down just enough to release his now half-grown member.

At first, she was clumsy, half licking, half biting as her front canine teeth pairs nearly pierced him. Tom realised that this may be her first blow job.

"Slow down, bitch, no teeth. Make me hard so I can ram it into your wet cunt," he said, cringing to hear himself say the 'C' word.

She obliged, changing her technique. "Sorry, I'm not experienced. Is this better?" Her canine fang teeth straddled his dick, making a narrow sharp gateway into her mouth.

Tom worried for his throbbing, enlarged shaft. "No teeth I said, you must listen to instructions."

She pulled back clear of his now stiff rod. "Sorry, you are so big. You need to punish me for being a bad bitch."

She pulled forward to change her position. So he was no longer head-on, with his rod to the side of her mouth. This was much better. She tried to suck, but couldn't quite get it right. But his shaft continued throbbing and growing.

At last, this was now feeling a not too bad a blow job. He held her ears tight at their base and slid her in and out on his dick. At least there was ample spittle to keep him lubricated, and her mouth was warm. Pulling her head in tight to him, Tom enjoyed his cock's tip run along the roughness of the roof of her mouth and then her throat, causing her to gag.

He pulled out, then plunged back in to get her gagging again, enjoying the feeling of power as she behaved subserviently. He got into a cycle of pumping her head whilst he thought on his next move; her spittle was drooling all over his crotch and onto the floor.

Tom commanded, "Get on all fours, turn around, and present your rump to me. I want to see your juicy, bitch cunt."

She obliged with her front legs spread eagle on the floor, her rear raised in the air, tail twitching vertically. Tom could see her rear exposing two targets for him. Above one small dry star-like crater and below her pink lipped, dripping wet, petal slit, leaking onto her fur.

One part of him just wanted to drive his cock into her, but he also wanted to drag this out longer, edging them both, enjoying it more than he would have thought. He couldn't help wondering if the nano-bots inside him were driving his newfound animalistic behaviour. He grabbed the base of her tail with his left hand and with his right hand swung a hard slap across her rump; she shook with shock, twisting sideways and gasped.

"Stay still, you are to be punished." Tom tried to sound commanding, finding that this was a great turn on and he was enjoying it more than he should.

He pulled her back into position, using her tail, holding it hard at the base. He slapped her again, just as hard, with the flat of his hand; she only twitched this time, but still made a light gasp. "Umph".

To tease her, he stroked her one cheek softly with his free hand, letting his thumb stroke the damp trimmed fur close to her wet drooling pink petal slit. A ripple of pleasure ran through her. Quick as a flash he slapped her rump again, then softly ruffled her rump fur, thumb stroking the wet fur around her dripping slit.

"Mmmm. Tom knows best. I've been bad and want my punishment." Becky gasped, her voice no longer trying to sound sexy.

'Slap' Tom hit her again. Tom alternated between teasing her wet, dripping pink lipped slit below and slapping her rear. Sometimes adding a second slap or just holding off, returning to tease her.

Tom salivated in his aroused state, staring at her wet rear, dying to get inside. She was quivering at her own arousal - she wanted him inside her. On the next slap, as his hand returned to tease her glistening pink lips, he slipped a finger inside her. She tensed and gasped, "Ohhhh, please." He drove it in to his knuckle and then slowly withdrew it.

He dropped to his knees on the floor and pulled her back by her tail. Now on her left side, he had better control as he probed her with his right forefinger once more, to add a second, which was much tighter.

"Woooow," she squealed.

"Relax Becks. You're to be a good bitch now, I want to pleasure you." Tom whispered.

He drove his two fingers in and out of her dripping pink hole with increasing speed. Soon Becky was quivering more and more.

"Oh... Oh... Oh, I'm going to cum... I'm coming, yes... Yes," she whispered as she spasmed back onto his fingers. Her tunnel tightened on them as he drove them in deep, and he vibrated them from side to side. Her entire body went taught in a few spasms of pleasure.

"Yeeeeess fuucckk," she squealed, holding her muscles taut and then relaxing.

Tom turned, rotating on his knees to face her rear, lifted her up onto his lap by her tail, leaned forward and shocked himself by licking her pink-lipped love canal now soaking wet with her bitter, sweet juices.

He delved his tongue in between her pink lips easily, hunting with its tip, not being sure of dog anatomy. He soon found a familiar flap of swollen skin, causing Becky to give a gasp and a shiver when he licked it, teasing around it repeatedly with his tongue for a minute or two. Tom then rose onto his knees, pressed his rigid ramrod against her wet pink love canal lips and drove it in deep.

"Yeeeeooooowww." She squealed, she was so tight on his shaft his foreskin pulled back sharply, even with all the lubrication inside her.

He released her tail, placing both his hands onto her hips, digging his fingers in, and pulled her into him, pumping in and out. She soon responded in synch and soon he was bouncing off her rump with her gasping at every drive inwards.

"Oh... Oh... Oh. Oh."

Tom leant over her back, moving his hands forwards to rest on the floor either side of her, searched her neck and gathered up some neck skin in his teeth. She knew what was coming.

"Yes... Yes. Yes, Tom, that's so nice... I'm coming again... Please." Becky begged.

Tom bit the fold of skin that he had on Sarah, biting hard, and she spasmed again, tensing around his ramrod deep inside her.

"Yeeeaahhsss." She squealed and tensed her body.

Tom held on until Becky relaxed, then released his bite, drew in a deep breath and came up back onto his knees again, withdrawing out of her, his penis dripping with her cum. She collapsed on the floor with a grunt. "Gmphhhhh."

"But you haven't finished yet, I'm not satisfied, I've not cum yet," Tom said.

His cock still pulsed rock hard, and his balls ached. It surprised him how much he enjoyed this, beyond any of his previous experiences, causing his distaste for Becky to fade. He rolled onto his back on the floor alongside her, face-up, his dick reaching for the ceiling.

"Climb on top and sit on my throbbing cock, you worm. You've had your punishment and your pleasure, now it is my turn." Tom commanded.

Becky rose, looking at him, tired and shocked.

"But I am exhausted. How can you be still hard?"

"Sit on my dick I said, I want your wet cunt wrapped around my stiff cock." Tom commanded, hiding his cringing thoughts. But he was as surprised as she was over his performance, which also went beyond any of his previous experiences.

Becky sat up and straddled Tom's waist. Her paw guided his dick to its target. He felt the wetness of her lips on his naked tip. She was lowering herself down slowly, but Tom couldn't resist an extra twist. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down and raised his hips up to drive into her, her mouth opened wide, gasping silently in shock.

Now Tom could see her underbelly fine, finally able to study her close up. He hadn't noticed her slim waist before, or the way her fur was trimmed. She had lovely breasts, small but perfectly rounded, with nice, small hard nipples.

She sat in her own wet patch on Tom's hips. He could smell her sex filling the room, but she wasn't moving. Tom slapped his fingers of one hand across both her breasts.

"Yow." Becky yelped but grinned back.

Tom fondled her soft breasts. "You need to pleasure me now." He ruffled her fur as he lowered his hands to grasp her hips and ground their hips together. The wet patch between them felt nice and sticky.

Slowly Becky came back into the swing of things, taking over the grinding work, so much so he released his grip on her hips and tucked his hands behind his head relaxed. Looking up at her, he enjoyed watching her grinding body impaled on his shaft and her breasts moving sweetly. Tom could see from her smile and her reactions she had become aroused again.

"Bounce up and down on my dick, I need pleasuring," said Tom, as he raised his hips lifting her and dropped back to the floor, so suddenly leaving her mid-air momentarily, connected only by his flagpole, for her to drop, landing with a huge slap.

Becky gasped in shock. "Arrrgghh ooh."

Becky got the idea and rode up and down, using her rear legs beneath her to lift her up then releasing to drop mouth open, grunting in time. "Uhg... Uh... Uh... Uh."

Tom enjoyed the feel of her well-lubricated tunnel, sliding up and down his throbbing shaft. Looking up at her again, he felt his balls give that familiar twitch. He was nearly there.

"Bounce up and down bitch, I want to see your tits bounce," Tom said, knowing he couldn't last much longer.

Tom slapped her lightly across her breasts again and returned his hands behind his head. Becky raised her front legs over her head, paws together, giving Tom a clear, unrestricted view of her breasts as her own orgasm grew.