Tom's Parallel World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky upped the tempo and pumping up and down faster, rising high enough to just keep his naked spade end just inside her lips, then slapping down onto the increasing wet patch between them. Her breasts bounced for Tom as she grunted with each landing stroke.

"Uhg... Uhg... Uhg..." She was in control of her own orgasm that was building to a climax.

"Ooooo I am coming again, Tom... I am coming, yeeeaahhsss." Cried Becky, raising herself up on his flag pole whilst arching her back, flattening her breast as she raised her front legs above her, paws clenched together in a spasm. Tom felt her muscles clench around the crown of his shaft and her body dropped, driving his flag pole deep inside her.

"Fuuuuccckkk." She squealed.

Seeing her climactic release, Tom could feel his own orgasm release bursting cum inside her as she felt his warm liquid flood into her. It was Tom's turn to yell.

"Grmph, Beeckkeee you beauteee."

He grabbed her hips and ground them to empty his balls. She squirmed in delight and collapsed onto him, panting, hugging him tightly and once again licking his face.

"That was unbelievable Tom. I'm sorry, I'm an awful dog. I know people don't like me, I don't know why. But I do try for people to like me... Thanks, that was fucking brilliant. I never thought I would lose my virginity to a human, but I am glad I did." She whispered, revealing her secret to him.

'FUCK. Jeez, this is top dog captain Brown's daughter! That will piss him off if he finds out. Shit and I am supposed to go fishing with him tomorrow!' Tom thought.

They led together on the kitchen floor cuddling for a short while. Then Becky rose off him, licking him all over his wet crotch, to continue licking up to his face, and then pecked a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. If mum hears me coming back this late, she will worry where I have been," she said licking his face again. "Thanks again - lover. Oh, I don't care about you and Kitty, Sarah or anyone else; BUT if you screw any other bitch dog in the village, I will bite your cock off. You are mine. I am your one and only bitch dog."

Becky looked serious and to confirm that, she put his wet, flaccid dick in her mouth and made sure he could feel her teeth and gave it a nip and twist.

She got up and left the kitchen, leaving Tom led on the floor in a wet patch, shorts still pulled down onto his thighs. He quickly checked his cock for blood. 'jeez she is scary when serious, I'm sure she meant it.' He thought.

He got up, sorted himself out and called for lights on. He could smell the sex and see the wet patch on the tiled floor. So he found a mop and disinfectant and quickly did the entire floor until he could only smell disinfectant.

Afterwards, he crept up to the first floor, got a fresh towel out of the linen cupboard, and dodged into the shower room. Whilst showering, he pondered on the day, wondering what canine attributes he will take on after sharing nano-bots and DNA with Becky. 'As long as I don't chase my tail around or walk around with my tongue hanging out.' He hoped.

He finished up, dried off, and wrapped a towel around himself. Picking up his clothes, he realised he needed to launder what little he had before he moved on. He made sure the room was tidy and presentable, called for lights off, opened the door, and stepped out into the hallway.

Even without lights on, he had a clear enough view of the hallway to see Kitty curled up on the floor, asleep. Tom bent down and stroked her ears until she stirred.

"Oh, Kitty, what are you doing here? You should be curled up in bed," he whispered as she rose from her slumbers.

"I didn't want to be alone tonight. You've worked hard and proven Sarah was right. I heard you with Becky and didn't want to miss you, so I just waited."

"Errr Yes, she wanted to talk and apologise."

"Hmmm, there was a lot of squealing and grunting going on. Sounded more like sex to me, and a long session at that. I think she has gone home triple satisfied," Kitty said with a smirk, surprising him with a kiss. "Come on."

They both made their way through the dark pub up to her bedroom, which was largely the full width of the house with windows on both front and rear aspects of the pub. Her bed was possibly the largest he had ever seen.

He dropped the towel and his clothes on the floor to join her on the bed, where they curled up face to face and kissed.

"It's ok Tom, it's been a long day so you're probably shattered now so I don't expect you to perform. However, eventually I would like to have the chance to leave scratch marks on my roof beams like Sarah has above her bed," Kitty said, winking at him with a knowing smile as she stroked his limp member.

"Mmmm, thanks, although just for you, I am sure I could find some energy somewhere. I'm glad you are okay with me now. I've really enjoyed today in every way and you look wonderful." Tom responded.

Kitty told him. "I've made Captain Brown promise to bring you back safely from your fishing trip tomorrow. Historically, we've lost nearly every off-world visitor to a Captain Brown taking them out on his fishing boat. No one really knows where they go but he returns hours later without them."

Despite the late hour and the room's windows covered by heavy curtains, Tom could see Kitty clearly in the dark, although she was giving off a light glow as he looked around. Items around the room were darker, but their edges were outlined in white pencil-like lines. He could even see the grain in the roof beam timbers in the darkness above. He then remembered the ease with which he followed Kitty through the dark pub earlier.

"Kitty, is there any form of night light on?" asked Tom, cottoning on to what might be happening.

She continued stroking him to say, "No. There is no need for light lying here. We can find each other easily enough."

"So how can I see you perfectly in the dark?" asked Tom, convinced he already knew the answer.

"No!" Kitty jumped to the same conclusion as she commanded. "Lights on."

She and the room illuminated slowly to a friendly glow, although Tom couldn't see where the light was actually coming from. She returned to Tom, paws up to his face, and looked closely at his eyes, examining.

"Nope, human." She sighed, relieved. "Lights off." She commanded, and the light dimmed and went.

She re-examined his eyes, holding him close, looking from eye to eye. Despite the darkness, Tom could see her in her glow, even her fur. Her yellow eyes were still enthralling and deep...

"Fucking hell NO!" Exclaimed Kitty. "Cat's eyes!"

"LIGHTS." The room illuminated once more.

Tom blinked, needing a bit of time to adjust from dark to light.

"Human eyes!" Exclaimed Kitty, looking deep into his eyes. "FUCK!"

"Good fuck or bad fuck?" Asked Tom. Realising he was right with his first assumption that the nano-bots were working hard inside him and not just on his sex drive or sense of smell.

"How should I know? We don't know long-term effects, especially with you being from another world. Most intruders never live beyond the first day... Lights off, wow this is so sexy. Tom, you have the deepest, glorious blue cat's eyes."

Kitty's soft paw stroking Tom had worked its magic, and he was rock hard again, as kitty gripped him harder, causing Tom's passion to rise again.

"It would be rude to waste it now," Tom said, rolling on top of Kitty, kissing her and enjoying the feel of her soft breasts against his chest. Tom felt a comforting familiarity on top of Kitty. Her fur, like Sarah's, felt more duvet whereas Becky's dog fur felt more like shag pile carpet in comparison.

"How do you fancy 'human style' rather than 'doggy'?" Tom asked.

"Cats & dogs joke you do it face to face, not mounted from behind," she said, pulling a face of mock disapproval. "I'm not convinced, but I'll try it once." Laughed Kitty. She stroked his bum cheeks with her rear paws and his shoulder blades with her front paws, grinding her hips into his stiff rod.

Tom drifted his right hand down between her legs and reached his target, her pleasure palace was dripping wet already. He teased her initially with a wandering finger, slipping it into her moist lips to search out that warmth inside. He found that nub inside her, teasing it whilst circling his fingertip around its base, causing Kitty to purr softly.

Tom kneeled upright on the bed between Kitty's rear legs, smiling. His new found cat's night vision allowed him to enjoy her, stretched out beneath him and appreciate her fur brushed upwards under her breasts. Kitty's fur giving the impression of her being wrapped tight in a black latex basque, lifting her ample bosom and dropping away, narrowly accentuating her thin waist to her hips.

Tom angled his now flag poled rod down to guide it to her juicy pink lips. He slipped slowly inside her juice filled tunnel, feeling his foreskin slide back, exposing his tender tip.

"Mmmm, that is nice." Kitty purred.

Tom's hands gripped Kitty's hips and gave long slow strokes, almost withdrawing, then sliding back deep inside her. He enjoyed Kitty's soft contact, enjoying this wonderful creature without any drug-like heat hormones fogging his thoughts and vision.

He longed to see those breasts bounce in their latex-like lair. He upped his energy levels, now slapping into her wet love canal as he plunged into her repeatedly. Kitty gave little gasps. "Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh."

Tom leaned over, kissing her underbelly fur. He worked his way up to kiss her breasts. Wrapping his lips around her left breast, teasing them through the fur, he sucked and squeezed with his lips, releasing a squirt of warm, rich milk into his mouth.

Kitty squealed with pleasure. "Yeaouhhhhh, MMmm." Then whispered. "That is so kinky. Tom cats don't do that! You're one super sex toy, Tom."

She squirmed beneath him as he continued to move upwards, keeping the milk safely contained in his closed lips. His chest leaned onto her now damp breast. Her mouth open, silently gasping as his rod lunged in and out.

He hung over her, both looking into each other's cats' eyes, his lips above hers and let a dribble out, lowered his lips and kissed, pushing his tongue into her mouth, sharing her milk.

"Mmmm." Kitty purred.

Tom could feel her climax rising, tensing her muscles, inside and out, as did his own stirrings deep in his balls. He dropped his head, nibbled her neck to find the right spot, and bit her neck.

"Yeeeeeewwwwooooo" Kitty yelped as she arched her back as her orgasm climaxed, Tom felt her tunnel wall crush in on his shaft, he could no longer contain his own and released his warm spunk into her, pumping it and grinding his hips until the last drop.

They held still, taut for a short while, until Tom released his bite and came up to face her and look into her deep yellow cats' eyes, then gave her a deep kiss, his tongue delving in to meet hers. Their kiss lingered whilst their bodies relaxed.

"MMmmmm I may need more practice at these human positions." Purred Kitty.

Tom fell back exhausted, thinking. 'What a day...' as he dropped off to sleep, leaving Kitty licking herself clean. Sometime later, she woke him up as she cleaned him with warm, comforting licks. Once finished, they curled up, face to face, snuggling, pecking little kisses onto each other.

"So, you think you'll like it here?" jokingly whispered Kitty.

"I have to. Not much call for a super sex toy back home," replied Tom.

Tom felt comfortable and safe in kitty's arms with her odd gently purr. Curled up in a personal warm, soft breathing duvet, and he slowly dropped off to sleep.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then why not follow me to be notified when I publish new stories?

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they've posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~