Tom's Parallel World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pisces explained that having been there all night she had been on the last of her air. Mermaids are mainly air breathing like dolphins, their closest relative, rather than humans. On one breathe, they can stay beneath the water by 10 to 20 minutes, depending on activity.

Luckily they also have tiny gills, which if they relax and meditate will allow them to stay submerged for many hours, with restricted movement. She showed him 3 slits just below and behind both her ears, barely visible being hidden by her hair, like bonnet louvres in vintage cars. But they need water current across them to oxygenate the blood. Down in the crevice, there wasn't enough fresh current to keep her indefinitely, and she was almost at the point of suffocation.

She explained that they have agreements with the fisherdogs on where they fish, and with what, to avoid accidents like this. But this was no accident. Brock the Pirate badger tricked Pisces into a meeting where his weasel henchmen bound and gagged her, placing her in the cage. By placing the illegal cage here and causing her death, they would suspend all fishing until they had carried an investigation out.

Pisces heard them talking of something important lost off Tor Rock in the fishing grounds. With fishing suspended, they could search for it unhindered and they would be long gone by the time any investigation was finished.

Captain Brown suggested going onto the fishing grounds and talk to the other captains and suspend fishing. Then the Merpeople search for whatever Brock the pirate thinks is important enough to kill a mermaid.

"Edgar, you go. Tom and I will stay here at Mermaid's Cove. If you are happy to stay with me and help Tom?" Pisces said, looking at Tom whilst slightly puffing her bosom out. She smiled when she saw Tom notice and she glanced down, indicating to the deck. Tom, still naked, looked down and there were his swollen meat and balls laid out flat on the deck between his legs.

'Bloody hell, I look big despite the cold water,' thought Tom.

"Er, yeah, if I can be of any help, that is... Is it far to swim?"

"No, we are here already, look," said Pisces, pointing to a nearby break in the cliff. Large rocks were protecting a narrow inlet and small beach with a small waterfall and stream. "Edgar, I'll cut the rest of the cage's netting away, so it won't capture anything else. I'll leave the buoy attached to the cage, so we can retrieve it at a later date. Tom and I can wait for your return on Mermaids' Cove beach."

As soon as Captain Brown nodded in agreement, Pisces slipped off the rear of the boat, pulling Tom's legs, encouraging him to follow her into the water, laughing. Tom dropped into the sea then Pisces and Tom swam backwards, watching Captain Brown replace the rear board, return to the wheelhouse and with a wave of his arm roar off down the coast. It was only then that Tom realised his clothes were still on board the boat, disappearing off into the distance.

They swam back to the buoy and Pisces dove to the cage below, whilst Tom remained floating on the surface. She transfixed Tom, watching her swim and found the smooth sweeping, curving movements of her powerful tail erotic, with her hair and breasts buoyant in the water.

He watched her working deftly with the knife, cutting all the netting off the cage, knotting the offcuts together, bundling them up to make a large rope ball. She tied the ball to the cage tubes before returning to the surface. As she swam back, she noticed Tom's eyes on her as he enjoyed watching her body's erotic movements and her natural buoyancy aids motion in the water.

She surfaced next to Tom saying, "Come on, I'll show you the kelp forest." She swam off towards the narrow inlet. The water became shallower, and Pisces swam just below the surface. Tom dropped his head underwater and saw reaching up to them were long, wide, flat fingers of kelp seaweed, like a forest from the seabed five to six meters below.

Soon they were swimming through the thick of it, Tom losing sight of Pisces as she swam in and out, to reappear next to him faster than he could run, let alone swim. The kelp looked slimy, but felt like velvet brushing alongside Tom. Pisces once again swam out of view, to not re-appear.

Tom searched, keeping his head below the surface for as long as his single meagre human breath could manage. No soon as he had popped his head up to breathe, he felt kelp brush his sides and a warm cushion wrap around his limp, dangling dick, which didn't feel like kelp.

Taking a deep breath, he dipped his head back under the water to see Pisces, swimming beneath him, upside down, with his shaft in her mouth, her eyes looking at him. Her hands grabbed his hips, and he could now feel her tongue lapping at the tip of his shaft. Her hair was floating around her like a vision in a painting.

In the cold sea, Tom could feel his blood rushing to his growing member. Pisces's hands were drifting up and down his legs, reaching around to probe and tickle his naked back passage. Once again, he had to pop up for air, feeling that this wasn't fair, as he wanted to watch this siren work her magic.

He felt her tail-flick, and they moved forward, feeling the stroke of kelp along his body and her lips on his shaft. This was something way beyond erotic. Definitely trumping, shagging Becky on the kitchen floor.

She released him and slid up his body, her strong tail angling him upwards whilst treading water, so he didn't have to bend his neck backwards out of the water to breathe. She surfaced face to face, grinning, kissing him passionately and saying, "You are bigger than mermen. Do you like that?" As her tail swished across, rubbing his stiffened mast.

"Yes, I do like it. You are the best princess I've ever saved... In-fact you are the only one," Tom said, cringing at his poor chat-up line.

She slipped back beneath the waves, returning her mouth to envelop his mast. Tom hoped she wouldn't cause him to splice the mainbrace too soon. Her powerful tail kept him above water as she paid the piper on his mast, tickling his balls and his rear passage, probing the odd finger in. His hands could reach down and run his fingers through her hair.

Tom felt that twinge hinting he was on the edge of coming. Pisces rose and kissed him again. Whilst her kisses were salty, they were warm and passionate. "Now it is your turn to explore. Come into the shallows," Pisces whispered as she slowly swam on, leading him into the narrow inlet.

As the kelp brushed along him as he swam, he felt other bodies touching him as two seals popped up, swimming alongside playfully. "Ignore them. Seals always want to play," Pisces laughed, dipping her head in the water.

Tom heard a squeaky dolphin-like noise and the seals looked at her, then at Tom, turned around but swam under along his stomach, slapping his mast aside with their fins. Tom saw Pisces head pop up, laughing, having watched them leave.

Halfway in the inlet, the water was barely a foot deep, with a shingle bed, Pisces lay in the shallows, tail bobbing up and down in the calmer water, smiling at Tom. They kissed, and she guided his hand to where her crutch would be.

At first, he just felt her fish scale skin, but her fingers caught a flap, guided his fingers in and he felt a warm dampness that could only be one thing. It was awkward, like trying to excite a zip fresh sandwich bag, but as he got the knack, he could keep the fish scale from closing in on his hand.

Pisces was visibly pleased. Nibbling his ear and stroking his mast. He was finding the right spots, and it felt like he was in the right place.

"Mmmm Tom, Mermen don't seem to understand, but you seem to be more experienced."

Tom wished he could go down on her, but there was no way he could fight her fish scales with his tongue. With that barrier, he felt he was missing a delicacy. Tom's mast was now rigid and Pisces was panting at his fingers' intrusions. Her `hips' thrust at him, and she pulled him over to straddle her. Her hands pulled his hand away, then guided his stiff shaft in. At first it was an awkward shuffle, the fish scale skin hindering his probing, then suddenly, he felt his shaft slide in, his foreskin pull back and he was inside her.

"MMmm OOoo... You're big inside me Tom... Fuck me... Be my sex toy, like the others."

"Whaaat?" Tom exclaimed, keeping inside her but propping himself up to look at her face.

"The mermen on watch saw you go into Sarah's cottage, with her in heat, then Kitty. Last night after closing, they heard a dog howling from the pub, later they saw Becky leaving. When they spoke with Edgar, they didn't mention Becky and they joked you were Sarah and Kitty's sex toy. It impressed them with you being the first off worlder to stay alive."

"Oh, jeez, there is that nickname again. Yes, if it pleases you, Pisces."

"Yes, it does."

Bloody hell, thought Tom, what a dampener, but looking down at her, she was sexy. This was better than any little mermaid. As long as Sebastian doesn't turn up!

He focused on his strokes, sliding in and out, but with his knees on the loose shingle seabed, it was difficult. He had to keep walking his knees back up to remain in position. Although he was having the desired results as she was panting and gasping.

She felt different, whilst he was enjoying feeling her breasts squashed beneath him and her skin was rubbery, which gave an additional kinky flavour to it. They were moving more in unison and he could feel Pisces tempo rising.

He leant onto her, taking the weight off his elbows and grabbed what should be her hips, but with his legs on either side of her, knees and feet on the shingle that kept moving he just couldn't get enough purchase to drive into her.

"Oh, oh, oh, Tom, Tom, Ooh, woowee," Pisces screamed and held him in tight.

He could feel the gush of her juices around his stiff mast, but he was just not there and doubted if he could arrive. So he held her back and slowly withdrew. She showered him with kisses and hugs, but soon noticed he was still rock hard. "Tom, you're not satisfied?"

"Oh yes, I am, lovely." He lied.

"You lie. Your manhood is still flying. You rescued me and yet I cannot repay you?"

"No, no, it is okay. You're beautiful, but it's just with the shingle and the fish scales. I just can't get it on."

"Normally we would be in deep water, the two of us swimming together. It is wonderful, but as a human, you can't hold your breath long enough. I don't want you to drown after you saved me!"

"Look... It's ok, it's not a problem."

"No, Tom, I have an answer. This is a Merpeople secret; I don't even know if Edgar knows, but let me show you, wait here."

Pisces swam off back to the kelp forest. A while later she returned, with six dead fish trapped in her fingers. With each fish being about the size of a hand. "I'll need to eat these later."

She found a rock pool in one of the larger rocks and sunk the fish in. weighting them down with stones to keep them submerged in the cool water.

Pisces swam up to the waters' edge of the little beach, heading to where the stream from the waterfall ran down the rocky beach to enter the ocean. Tom waded through the water to help her. She was moving rocks aside to flip-flop up the shallow stream bed. Tom helped until eventually she was sitting in a shallow freshwater stream pool, higher up the small beach, away from the sea.

"I am not sure what you are trying to do," said Tom.

"Don't worry, the freshwater will do the trick, it doesn't take long to work. Whilst we're waiting, I want to ask you, when you were looking for me, down in the dark water, as you swam to rescue me. Your eyes weren't human."

"Ah, well, err... Well, I think that is something else Edgar doesn't know and it may be better that he doesn't."

Tom explained how he understood how nano-bots worked and that it now seemed he has cat's night-vision eyes and cats improved sense of smell.

"Ah, that explains it, well maybe we can swap more nano-bots and see what you come up with. I can feel the freshwater is working, just a few minutes more." Pisces splashed the stream-water over herself.

The sun had moved around and the inlet was now warm. Tom realised he was sitting naked on a rock, but as he glanced nervously around, he realised that no one on the cliff tops could see them. With the curvature of the cliffs on both sides and the overgrown undergrowth above, effectively hiding the beach. They could only be observed from the ocean.

"Err, so why is this called Mermaids Cove?"

"We like to come here to sunbathe in the shallows. It isn't overlooked from the cliff and we can play with the mermen in the kelp forest. We like our anonymity, sometimes when you think you see seals playing in the rocks, it's actually us."

Tom could now notice that her tail was no longer the blue colour it had been. It was almost white and around her waist; it looked as if it was peeling and lifting away from her. She wriggled and it no longer seemed to move with her as if it were more sheath than skin.

"Nearly there Tom, splash more freshwater on me."

He went behind her and splashed stream water onto her back and shoulders.

"No silly, onto my tail," Pisces said, turning to grab at him playfully.

As Tom joined her in splashing stream water on her tail, he laughed, watching this beauty in the sun, topless with her hair streaming over her shoulders to hide her breasts and nipples, but they kept bobbing in and out of hiding with her movements.

"Right Tom, grab my fin tips and pull."

Tom walked back to her tail fin to hold it at the tips. It now felt fragile, different from the strong tail he had felt when swimming. He looked up at her for her to nod, and he pulled. At first, there was nothing, then movement: it was like pulling a sticky sleeping bag off her. Her tail slipped away. It was just a skin, exposing two very strong muscular legs that had been hidden inside.

"Our tails are like snakeskin. Only a few of us can shed it like this. Some never do it in their lifetimes, but they've encouraged me to practice. Don't worry, once back in the sea, within hours I can grow another tail skin. I just need lots of food as it makes you very hungry, which is why I caught the fish."

Her legs were the same blue as her body. She was wiping strands of skin off her and washing her legs with the fresh water from the stream. Tom was aghast; she was beautiful, blue and white, naked, sat on a beach in front of him. Below her scalp, there wasn't a hair on her body. He checked out her smooth pubic region as soon as it was exposed.

She slowly and tentatively stood up as Tom rushed up to stand beside her, holding her hands to steady her, just in case. She was a bit wobbly as she stepped across the stones and pebbles to stand under the little streams waterfall. There they stood, initially just letting the water wash over them, kissing passionately.

Pisces was stunning in the water as a mermaid, but standing on two legs under a waterfall with her colouration, she was like an exotic alien. It was like showering with one of the Na'vi in Pandora from the film Avatar. Her skin was erotic, feeling rubbery, but warm and smooth.

His hands wandered over her entire body. Her breasts were wonderful. She moaned as he fondled and kissed them. Her hands returned to his half-limp mast to work it back up to full mast.

His hand dropped to her smooth hips, running around to her bonnet, running a tentative finger down. She moaned slightly. This time there was no fight for entry. Everything was like her human, distant cousins.

He felt her pleasure palace lips and then a damp, warm, slippery route inside her. He found her pleasure button, and she gasped. His finger teased around it, her hips responding with slight rotations.

"Mmmmm Tom, can we try again?"

She walked higher up where there was a dry patch of shingle. She sat down, pulling Tom down with her. Tom's finger reached to her pleasure palace between her legs and slipped back in.

"Mmmmm, you know where to find it," Pisces invited, as Tom's finger circled her orgasm trigger, teasing her with little encroachments to flick it, and was rewarded with more lubrication from her.

"MMm... Mmm... Mmm."

Tom led down between her legs, tucked his arms under her thighs, reached up over to her breasts with his hands and tucked his head down, kissing her smooth bonnet. Wanting to bathe in her pool.

"MMmmm no Merman has ever done that."

His tongue searched downwards and passed her palace lips, found her orgasm button again and licked it, to causing Pisces to writhe in pleasure.

"Mmmmmm, Mmmmm, MMmmm."

She tasted like no other, sweet, creamy, and warm. He lapped at her rhythmically.

"MMmm... Oomm... Ummm... Mmm." Pisces was now holding his head to her crotch, pushing him inwards. Soon his tongue had her thrusting her hip up into him.

"Umph, yea, yea, mmm... Tom, I want your manhood inside me."

Her hands released Tom as he drifted his way up her body, kissing her as he went, pausing at her little breasts, kissing each one, wondering if he could express milk from her. He tried, but apart from her squealing in pleasure, no milk. As he got to her lips, they kissed, and he guided his shaft to her palace lips down below. As his tip felt her wetness, she moaned, and he slowly slipped in.

"MMmm OOoo Yeeesss."

This was much better; he could slide all the way in. She was tight but lubricated, sliding his foreskin smoothly back, his bare tip tenderly feeling her inside. They embraced and ground their hips and bodies together. Tom was ecstatic.

She felt completely different to his recent conquest, having no fur on her, being a smooth, dry, rubbery, warm body outside and a wet, juicy, creamy inside. His knees kept sliding back on the shale beach, meaning he had to put more of his weight on her.

Then Pisces wrapped her legs over the back of his and hooked her ankles behind his legs, holding him up into her. Her legs were stronger than his, and she locked the two of them together. Now he could put his hands on her hips and could push himself up to drive up into her.

"Umph, umph, umph, umph," Pisces grunted in time with his strokes.

He looked down to see her beaming up at him. Her hands flicked her hair back, leaving her white breasts and small nipples exposed. She was his blue avatar siren beneath him, writhing with the two of them clasped together by their legs.

"Tom, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, umph, umph, umph."

Tom was in the zone, upping his tempo and seeing her shuffle beneath him as he drove into her.

"Tom, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck meee."

Tom could feel her muscles spasm as she climaxed. Her powerful legs pulled him deeper into her, her hands pulling his ass cheeks into her. Tom felt his familiar pre-cum twinge and gave another deep thrust as his own orgasm released, spilling his seed into her.

"Yes Tom, I feel you, I feel you... Empty yourself," Pisces shrieked at him, grinding her hips to drain every drop of him. Once finished, they released each other to flop on the beach in the sun, exhausted.

"Oh, Tom, that was wonderful. We will have to meet here at the next full moon and do this again under the stars."

"I'm sorry there is no way I can swim here from the cove, it's way too far."

"Haha, silly. Look under the cliff over there, there is a path and stairs cut into the cliff, overgrown with grass and bracken. You can walk along the cliff path to reach here."

Now he looked hard, he could see a narrow path edging along the side of the cliff, initially heading out to the rocks, then curving back to the main cliff. He got up and looked closer, climbing up part of the way, until the debris on the cliff stairs hurt his feet. He will have to return one day to reconnoitre the route from above.