Tom's Parallel World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that has been there a long time."

"It was how we used to communicate with the Cove's top dog in the old days. Merpeople used to meet with the top dog here in the past and discuss issues. Umm Tom, you being the sex toy that you are, can I ask you something?"

"Okay, if I'm to be your sex toy, as well."

"Can you do it like dogs? Do you like it?"

"Oh, you mean doggy style? Yes, and I do like it."

Pisces got on all fours, with her blue bum in the air. Tom reached over and eased his finger into her pleasure palace from behind.

"No. Not there, in my other hole. Mermen refuse to consider it, especially with our tails and fish scales in the way, but we see dogs doing it up on the cliffs in the bushes. They say it is very pleasurable, so whilst I am bipedal and in the presence of a genuine sex toy, I'd like to experience it."

Tom, a little embarrassed, changed tack and licked her puckered rear star.

"Mmmm, that tickles, nicely."

Whilst licking her rear star entrance, Tom used his fingers to gather juices from her pleasure purse and then placed a finger on her rear flower. As he saw it relax, he inserted his lubricated finger.

"Mmmmm. Strange but nice."

Tom slowly eased his finger in and out, whilst also wrapping his other arm around her leg and teased her pleasure palace with his other fingers.

"MMmmm, Tom."

Her rear star muscle was tight on his finger, but she was relaxing and he was working both hands slowly in unison. He licked at her rear starflower again, lapping around his finger as it slowly teased in and out.

"Mmmmmm."

Tom spat some saliva onto a second finger and introduced it to her, initially resisting but relaxing as his licking calmed her.

"Mmmmm, that is tight, but keep doing it, it is nice."

Tom enjoyed working his fingers in stereo on his little Avatar Mermaid. She was appreciating his gentle introduction to anal sex, but then Tom wasn't as experienced as she thought. His only experience being a furtive drunken session in his university halls, with one of his first student conquests. During fresher's week, when all students were eager, and open, to anything new, unfortunately, it was all rushed, in a drunken stupor and not his finest hour.

"Tom, over there, that dark seaweed by that big rock, grab a handful. It's all slimy and acts as a perfect lubricant." Pisces pointed to just beyond the waterline. Tom didn't want to ask how she knew.

As he went to pick up the seaweed, he realised she wasn't wrong; it was the perfect substitute. He returned with two handfuls of slime-covered seaweed and squat down behind her. He wiped it generously around her beautiful blue cheeks and around his now rigid shaft. It left her glistening in the sun. He stroked her with his fingers and his two fingers now slipped in effortlessly.

"Mmmm yes, that's it."

Tom returned to his stereo manipulation of her front pleasure palace and her rear pleasure tunnel, slowly driving in and out.

"Mmmm, yes, mmm, now impregnate me."

Tom wiped his shaft with the slimy seaweed once more and liberally on Pisces.

"Ooh, that is cold, come inside me Tom... Warm me up inside."

Tom engaged his shaft tip with the star ringed target that glistened with slime and winked at him in anticipation. At first, he couldn't enter. Then Pisces relaxed and his shaft's head entered her.

"OOoo, Arghh, you are so big Tom, slowly."

Tom felt how tight she was around him and didn't push too hard, initially just probing, escalating his depth into her in slow, rhythmic movements.

"Mmm, mmm, ooh, that is nicer now... MMm, oooo."

He was still only about halfway in, but it was incredible for Tom, she was so tight. Judging from her moans and grinding hips, she was enjoying it as well. Tom's foreskin was painfully pulling back, so on the next stroke backwards, Tom seaweed slimed his shaft again, stroking her muscle with the slime. He could now go deeper, with less resistance.

Suddenly he was as deep as he could go, so he gripped her hips and started driving slowly in and out of her.

"Yes, oomph... Yes, oomph."

Pisces's arms reached back to him, so he could grip her wrists, pulling her back onto him as he looked down at her glistening, slime-covered rear peach cheeks, and he increased his tempo.

"MMmph, yes, oomph, oomph."

Then, remembering his experience with Sarah, he pulled her arms to bring her upright; she arched her back to thrust her rear into him. He released her wrists and his one hand held her upright by holding onto her one breast. His other hand drifted down her front, between her legs to her pleasure palace lips, slipped inside to find her orgasm trigger, and teased it.

"Eeeek, oomph, oomph, oomph." Pisces moaned in time with his thrusts.

They were now slapping together in the slime with each engaging thrust. Pisces's whole body's rubbery texture excited Tom at every point of contact with his body. He could feel her body give him feedback from his penetrations and his hands teasing on her orgasm trigger, teasing it round and round.

"Yes, yes, yes, I am coming again, Oomph, oomph."

Tom could feel his internal pressure rising with the tight grip Pisces had on his shaft and her rump pounding into him as he pounded into her. Pisces then thrust herself back onto him, holding him tightly into her, as her cheeks tightened to squeeze his shaft, stopping him from releasing. He could feel the pressure held inside his shaft.

Tom teased her pleasure trigger as fast and as furiously as he could. Suddenly she threw her head back and screeched in a dolphin-like chitter of clicks. Her cheeks relaxed on his shaft so he could finally release his pressure, erupting into her. He gripped her breasts with both his hands, holding her backwards tight onto him, grinding his hips into her buttock cheeks.

"I feel your warmth; I feel your release inside me again... Mmmmm." Pisces was triumphant.

They relaxed and lowered down onto the beach. Tom withdrew and led alongside her. She rolled over and wrapped her arms and legs around him, and they kissed passionately, relaxing on the shingle beach, both catching their breath.

"It is no wonder dogs like it. That was so different. Mermen don't understand what they are missing."

Pisces got up and retrieved the fish and the knife, washing them in the freshwater stream, coming back with fresh fillets.

"It's ok to eat these raw, they are quite a delicacy."

Pisces handed Tom a few fillets and wolfed down the rest. They heard a hooting horn and saw out past the rocks and breakers was Captain Brown's boat with the captain waving. Tom ate his fish. Not too bad, like sushi without sauce. He washed it down by drinking water from the stream and waded back into the water to swim out to Captain Brown.

"All fishing has finished and the boats are heading to the cove. Pisces, your father and brothers are now searching the area around Tor rock, to see what they can find." Captain Brown said as they arrived, and he gave Tom a hand up into the rear of the boat.

He gave Tom a wry look, leaving Tom wondering how much the Captain had seen, although he would have definitely noticed Pisces standing on the beach without her tail. Tom sat on the rear of the boat with his legs in the water. Pisces rose out of the water and kissed him goodbye.

"Okay, I will swim out there now and help. Thanks Edgar. See you soon Tom, remember next full moon?" With that, she dropped beneath the waves and was gone.

Captain Brown fired the boat's engine up and they headed out along the cliffs to return to the cove. Tom was feeling braver now he had saved the day, rescuing Pisces. Had he impressed the captain enough to push his luck?

"Captain, how thin is the ice I am walking on now?"

"Don't push your luck, but okay, certainly not thin ice... Well pretty thick in fact." Captain Brown thought Tom now deserved some credit. "Thank you, Tom. If you hadn't been here in this world today, I'd have been with the fleet when they left earlier today. We would have all sailed past oblivious, with none of us noticing the buoy."

Once again, Tom sat by the wheelhouse and enjoyed the passing scenery, keeping a watchful eye out for any other anomalies.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then why not follow me to be notified when I publish new stories?

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they've posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~