Tom's Parallel World Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pisces leaned her head back to flick her wet hair behind her, giving Tom a perfect, unhindered view of her wet breasts, water dripping from her nipples. He lifted her higher out of the water to kiss and suckle her one breast, causing her to chuckle in pleasure. Her hands pushed onto Tom's shoulders as he switched to her second breast for her to squeal as his teeth nipped her hardened nipple, whilst she ran her hands through his hair.

Tom lowered her to kiss her on the mouth again and suck on her lips. Pisces hand reached down and with a flick of her wrist, pulled his shaft out of its pocket. She dropped beneath the dark surface for Tom to feel the warmth of her mouth envelope him, sucking and licking him.

Her mouth left him, but her hand clasped his shaft, her head emerging with her grinning and kissing him. He felt her guide him closer to her and guide his shaft into her. Her fingers worked him through a fish scale flap, then in a swift flick, she rose a few inches up to drop and she engulfed him inside her warm body.

"You'll need to keep thrusting. This isn't like on the beach. We need to swim together, but you need to be the guide."

She hadn't convinced Tom, as he remembering their last disappointment on the beach with her tail. He gave a little flick and felt him drive deeper into Pisces. This was better than the previous. Taking a breath, they ducked beneath the waves and the pair glided along, with Tom giving pulsing thrusts into Pisces as she grinned back at him.

Pisces only needed minor adjustments to their body's trim, to cause them to twist and turn whilst they remained engaged. Tom found this far more satisfying than before. More erotic than just grinding hips on a stationary bed. Their two bodies locked together, working in submerged harmony.

Pisces gripped Tom and bobbed up and down on his shaft as he kept steering them through a three-dimensional dance, both upping the tempo of their lovemaking. This was more subtle and erotic than his previous sexual experience and in one bubbled gasp, Tom remembered he still needed to breathe.

Bursting to the surface, Tom sucked in a deep breath as he laughed in ecstasy, with Pisces shaking her head, flicking her hair as she squealed in joy.

"Holy cow, Pisces, this is so sexy... erotic beyond measure... Our bodies are one... I love it."

"No talk, take a deep breath," Pisces commanded, on the edge of her orgasm, wriggling her body on his shaft deep inside her.

No soon as Tom had closed his mouth at the end of his deepest breath, she pulled him back underwater to continue their submerged ballet. Once more, it only took minor adjustments to their body shape to enable them to propel their bodies whilst still thrusting into each other.

With the both of them holding each other's waists, Tom leaned back to watch Pisces's breasts flow in the water, almost floating in the fluid as their bodies jerked together. Pisces's eyes remained transfixed on Tom as they thrust their hips together.

The pair continued their sexual ballet. Tom had to adjust his usual technique, with them both effectively having their legs bound inside their tails. Feeling Pisces tightly wrapped around his shaft, his excitement grew. It felt strange, as Tom missed being between a pair of thighs and having legs wrapped around him.

Pisces's body tensed up as her orgasm fell upon her. She gave quick flicks of her tail as she arched her back, jerking her body up and down his cock, whilst she screeched like a dolphin in the water. Tom had to keep thrusting with his tail and compensate with his body to keep them engaged.

Pisces orgasm acted like a trigger of release for Tom. With her body tightening its grip on his shaft, he exploded inside her, filling her with his warmth. The pair gripped each other in a tight, thrusting embrace, floating in the ocean.

Tom sucked in a mouthful of water before he realised they were both still submerged. He released his hold on Pisces to shoot to the surface spluttering and coughing, breathing in lung fulls of air. Pisces surfaced with grace, a short distance away, smiling and laughing.

With his lungs cleared, Tom swam over to Pisces to hug and kiss her, now more used to keeping their tails side on to each other, so they can swish independently. Seeing the cliffs of Mermaid Cove now closer, he also realised that the sky in the east was getting lighter.

"Wow, Pisces, that was... Wonderfully different, but I need to return to get some sleep and help Kitty. They are due more visitors today, and I'll never have time to lose this tail and get some sleep."

"Maybe we'll try something else next time... Don't worry, I can find something that will help you with avoiding sleep. Come on, we'll get back to Mermaid's Cove."

Tom swam with Pisces, the moon no longer dancing its rays off her as the sky brightened. As they passed over Pisces cage, that remained sat at depth. Pisces dove, searching the rocky crevices, picking at various seaweed patches before they swam on.

As they reached the shallows, Tom made his way to the freshwater stream running down the beach, seeing his boots and clothes still scattered, haphazard but at least dry. Tom flipped and flopped up into the colder stream as Pisces laughed at his antics.

Sitting in the pool they had made for Pisces the last time they were on the beach. Pisces remained clear of the freshwater, sitting at the water's edge, watching him splash water over himself. Despite the two chatting as Tom washed water over himself, he got frustrated as it seemed to take a long time for his legs to release from his tail.

"It's okay. You just have to be patient."

"I don't want to let Kitty down, and now I feel the need to pass on our information to Edgar... Er, I mean Top Dog Captain Brown, sooner rather than later."

Tom didn't know why, but, like when Captain Brown commanded him to swim down to rescue the Pisces from her cage, he had felt a strong sense of duty towards the top dog, whether doing as he commanded or to pass on their discovery. Were these nanobots passing on a pack mentality to him?

Looking out to the narrow inlet, he saw a familiar pair of seals bobbing up and down.

"Hey, there's Flip and Flop."

Pisces followed his eyes to see the seals, asking, "Flip & Flop?"

"Well, I don't know their names, so I made some up, but they were the ones who were here the first time."

"Yes, they're the same ones and their names are unpronounceable above water. Dad has made them my unofficial security and to be with me at all times."

"Have they been with us all night?"

The two seals nodded and squealed in what seemed like laughter.

"Er, yes."

Tom looked at them, blushing, jokingly asked, "So how was my performance?"

The one produced a fin out of the water and wobbled it in a `so, so' motion. The pair then laughed again and ducked under the water.

Pisces laughed, "Ignore them. You did absolutely fine."

"So, will they report back to your dad?"

"Don't worry, he'll be okay. He'd be insulted if you didn't. Having the local super sex toy snub his daughter, whilst Sarah, Kitty, Becky and possibly the kittens are acceptable."

"Whaaat? You know about them all?"

"Well, Sarah was obvious, as was Kitty. The watchers saw Becky leaving the pub that one late night and then they heard Becky howling yesterday after they saw you with her. We all know the kittens' reputation, so they are a given, as we've never seen them visit Kitty's so often, and stay overnight."

Tom blushed, to have Pisces reassure him, "Don't worry, you humans can be so prudish when it comes to sex."

It relieved Tom to feel the chill of the stream leak across his legs. Looking down, he saw his tail had dulled to a translucent grey, and it now felt slack around his legs. He kicked harder and pulled at his disintegrating tail fin.

"There you go. It's almost there, and you'll be free soon."

Tom wriggled more, like kicking a sleeping bag off, and he felt his body slide inside the tail. With some final kicks, and tugs at the now lose outer skin, the tail broke into rags, freeing his legs. Now able to stand, Tom wiped his legs, flicking off the last remnants of his tail from him.

"Ha-ha, I'm not sure whether or not I prefer you with a tail."

Tom felt the early morning chill on his wet body and tiptoed across the pebbles to his discarded clothes. Pulling on his boxers and T-shirt to warm up, he picked up his shorts and boots to sit on dry pebbles near Pisces. He now felt fatigue creep over him as he pulled on his shorts, socks, and boots.

"The night is catching up with you?" Pisces asked, looking weary herself.

"Yes, I don't know how I'm going to manage today. I don't want to let Kitty down, now they're busy."

"That's okay. When you feel tired, suck on one of these."

Pisces pointed at the six seaweed pods she had collected earlier and laid out on a rock to dry.

"Shark eggs?" Tom asked, being the name they had given them when he was younger.

"No, just seaweed pods. Suck on one at a time, don't bite on them or chew. Only take one at a time, as they are stronger than your caffeine and will last longer. Don't take too many, or you won't be able to sleep for a week."

Pisces scooped up the seaweed pods and handed them to Tom, who put them in his pocket. He looked at the sky again, guessing it could be four or five o'clock.

"It's four-thirty. Edgar will be having breakfast soon. Catch him now as Margaret may also give you breakfast and you'll be able to warm up."

Even with his T-shirt on, Tom could feel the early morning chill, with the offshore breeze and with his clothes a little damp he needed warming up. He felt a little guilty, having sex and then running off. Pisces saw the look on his face.

"Don't feel guilty Tom, you go. Mermaids don't work that way, well, not until they want a pod of their own. You go, we'll meet again, don't worry."

Tom stepped over to Pisces, squat down to hug and kiss her goodbye. She shuffled backwards on her tail into deeper water as Tom walked to the steps cut into the cliff. The higher Tom climbed up the steps, the wearier he felt, so he popped one of the seaweed pods into his mouth. Initially, it tasted salty and quite foul. As he sucked and rolled it around with his tongue, sweetness filled his mouth.

At the top of the cliff, Tom turned to look back to see Pisces watching him as she bobbed in the water, flanked by Flip and Flop. She waved, and all three dived, to disappear beneath the dark waves with a swish of their tails. Tom walked up to join the path and headed to Captain Brown's house.

With the sun still beneath the horizon, the houses in the village were still in the shade. Lights were on in some of the cottage windows, and the beach was unusually empty of any fisherdogs.

Tom stood at Captain Brown's front door with his hand on the door knocker, pausing in apprehension as he gathered his nerves. Before he could chicken out, he rapped on the door twice more. After a while, as he was about to knock again, he heard voices and the door opened. Margaret, the top dog's spaniel like canine wife, stood there, surprised to see him.

"Er... Hi... Morning, I need to see Captain Brown."

"Tom? What on earth are you doing here? Come in."

Margaret led Tom through the house to the kitchen at the rear, where they joined the captain, sitting at a table with a mug of tea. Captain Brown, an alsatian like canine, looked every bit the village's top dog, even over breakfast.

"Tom, do you want a mug of tea? Have you had any breakfast?"

"Oh please, I'm famished. Thanks."

Margaret went to the teapot, and Captain Brown indicated for Tom to sit opposite him.

"So what brings you here this early in the morning?"

"Ah... Well... Did Becky tell you what we discovered at the beach yesterday?"

Captain Brown nodded, but didn't offer his opinion. Tom wasn't sure now about coming clean with what they witnessed earlier.

"Just after midnight, I saw Balthazar meet with Brock at that beach. Not only did they talk, but he also showed Brock the list of equipment I'd given him earlier that evening."

"Are you sure it was Balthazar?"

"Yes. His white fur and scent are unmistakable, as is Brock. I could clearly see them both with Brock's two henchmen. Well, two weasels."

"How did you know it was your list?"

"I heard him hand it over, declaring it to Brock. Don't say you don't believe me?"

"Well, it is farfetched. Initially, you only have his scent to go on, when we know he doesn't enjoy going anywhere near any water and now conveniently only you have seen him, with Brock."

"No. I have a witness. We both saw them. If we go there now, you'll be able to pick up their scent, just as well as Becky could."

Captain Brown's doubt changed now.

"Who's your witness, Becky?"

"No. A second witness, one you will believe. Princess Pisces."

Margaret returned to the table, banging down a mug of tea in front of Tom. She glared at the captain, who in turn glared at Tom.

"We agreed you are supposed to be courting Becky." The Captain hissed, keeping his voice down.

"And that is what you're mad about?" Not the fact that your village bureaucrat is a mole, selling the village down the river, selling information to a dangerous pirate villain."

Margaret cut in, "Forget him. What about Becky? You agreed?"

"Oh, Becky is okay, we've had sex several times, even yesterday afternoon..."

The two parents shocked Tom, as they both acted relieved and pleased that their daughter was now an experienced bitch.

Tom leaned across the table to hiss back at the Captain.

"And I've talked to Thomas. He wants Becky and I'm trying to ensure they partner up, for the good of the village."

Captain Brown leaned back in his chair, looking triumphantly at Margaret. The two parents looked as if they had won the lottery. Captain Brown laughed a barking laugh.

"Great. That is great news... Come on, Tom, have some breakfast."

Tom reeled in shock, flopping back incredulously.

"And that is what you take from all this?"

Margaret busied herself at the cooker, pulling a plate out and spooning the contents onto the plate. She returned to the table and placed it in front of Tom. Tom looked down at his breakfast, looking similar to a beef burger in thick gravy.

Tom heard paws padding into the kitchen behind him, turning he saw a sleepy Becky, yawning. The spaniel like canine smiled back at him, now looking more mature than the awkward puppy he met days ago.

"Hi, Tom, what's all this shouting about?"

"Becky, you told your dad about what we discovered yesterday?"

Becky looked surprised and turned to her father, looking for guidance.

"I've told her to forget it and not to speak about it. As you should too Tom, in fact, I command you, as the village's top dog, you are not to speak of this to anyone. I will talk with Triton and Pisces. This is not to go further than this room. FOR THE GOOD OF THE VILLAGE."

The ferocity of his speech shocked Tom, and Becky hung her head in shame. Margaret danced back to the teapot and poured Becky a cup of tea, placing it at an empty spot. Becky sat down, then Margaret joined them at the table. Tom sulked like a naughty boy, his cheeks burning red.

"Now Tom, Edgar, less of this nonsense, drink up and eat your breakfasts." She continued as if nothing had happened.

Tom's apatite had now left him. His throat was dry, and he wanted to scream in protest, but the top dog had spoken. He got up to leave.

Captain Brown reasserted himself, "Tom, there are things going on that you don't know about, nor do they concern you. You cannot speak of this."

Tom turned and walked out with Margaret fussing behind him, but he couldn't hear what she said as his ears burned with anger. He opened the front door and was about to slam it shut when he heard Margaret behind him say, "Thanks Tom, it will be okay, Trust Edgar, please."

He closed the door and stamped down the path, head down, stomping his boots in anger whilst kicking any loose stones. Feeling his bones aching, he popped another salty seaweed pod into his mouth. Not wanting to talk to anyone, it relieved Tom to be the only one wandering the village that early, as he reached Kitty's pub and headed for the kitchen.

It surprised the old canine cook, Brenda, to find Tom sitting in her kitchen drinking a cup of tea when she arrived. The feline couple, Kitty and Sarah, were even more surprised, as Clair had answered when they knocked on Tom's bedroom door, saying he had left her alone in bed at midnight, to see a man about a dog.

Tom had long finished his second Seaweed pod long ago and despite still sulking, he felt wonderful. Although awake and feeling a little lightheaded, he just didn't want to chat politely with anyone... Yet. Kitty and Sarah wondered if Clair had done something, as this wasn't the Tom they knew.

Becky walked through the door, surprising the three women, as she was useless in the mornings and wasn't due until that evening. Then, looking at Tom, they added two and two together but came up with ten. Brenda put some bacon on to make bacon rolls, knowing that they would cheer Tom up.

Becky saw their judgemental eyes but couldn't care what they thought, "Tom, you okay?"

Tom turned slowly to her, knowing he couldn't admit to anything.

"Yeah, I suppose."

Becky walked up behind him, placing her paws on his shoulders, and massaged them. Three pairs of eyes watched Becky, then Tom, trying to join the dots and read what remained unspoken. Brenda loaded the first roll with bacon and added Tom's favourite sauce.

Becky looked at the three pairs of eyes, lowered her head down and kissed Tom on the cheek, "Tom it's okay, I don't mind... We aren't as hung up as you humans. I don't mind you spending the night with Pisces. She is a princess, after all, so how could I compete?"

The three women all gasped, "Aha," as the dots connected.

Tom's emotional bubble burst, he stood up to snatch the roll out of Brenda's hand and went to storm out of the kitchen, but turned to vent his anger, but couldn't, not with these four, three of whom he had carnal knowledge of... Stumped, he had to say something.

"Argh, mammals..."

He shouted and threw his hands up in the air in frustration, turning his back to them.

"But I love you all..."

He bit into his roll and stormed out to sit in the bar on his own. The four mammals burst out laughing at their super sex toy, throwing his toys out of his pram.

As he finished his roll, Becky came out with his and her mugs of tea, to sit with him, whispering, "it's okay, we love you too." She passed him his mug. He laughed and sipped the lukewarm tea. When they finished, Becky hugged him. "I'll give you a hand with the breakfasts today."

The pair returned to the kitchen, where Brenda was preparing for guests' breakfasts, and as Tom passed her, she turned to give him a motherly hug. Then Kitty and Sarah joined her to hug and kiss him on the cheek.

"It's not fair. I can't be angry with you lot."

"You humans are the odd ones... You shower with Clair, swim with a mermaid princess and yet we are the ones you are angry with? You're the strange one, human." Kitty taunted him as they laughed.

Tom looked at Kitty, knowing he couldn't explain the real reason for his anger. "I'm sorry... I've not had any sleep, so I'm just a little grumpy."

The three felines laughed, whilst Becky smiled back at him. Although his anger wasn't against them, he felt better for their support, even if they didn't know why he needed it. He decided to keep his discovery secret for Captain Brown. Tom gathered up cutlery and napkins and returned to the lounge.

Whilst setting out the breakfast tables, he looked through the windows to see Thomas, the fisherdog and boat captain, walk through the gate and into the pub to find him in the lounge.