Tom's Parallel World Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tricked Thomas, getting him to admit his love whilst Becky was eavesdropping."

Tom sniggered as he squinted, trying to focus on Peter, but his eyelids dropped, his face drained ashen white, and his head wobbled as his legs buckled beneath him. Peter caught him as he collapsed, lowering him to the floor. He led him down and raised his legs to keep the blood in his head. Whilst the colour returned to his face, his eyes remained closed. Although, not unconscious anymore, as he emitted snoring noises.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then why not follow me to be notified when I publish new stories?

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, then they've posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM. I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~