Tom's Parallel World Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, I don't like the look of that vixen. They're not known for their compassion. They can hold quite a grudge and this one doesn't look like she's an exception to the rule."

"That's what I'm hoping for. Never mind, I feel better now, thanks."

Tom and Roxy chatted on for far more than Tom's beer, both enjoying each other's company. Whilst Tom loved the company of the village and its mammals, there was something about Roxy that not only attracted him sexually but also mentally. She had an innocence accompanied by a dryer sense of humour that he hadn't exercised in a long time.

As they chatted, Tom formulated a plan worthy of Jack Reacher, although he now wished he'd used that name rather than Dwayne Dibley in his secret village genetic investigation network. Sarah came over and motioned for Tom to join her.

"It's quieter now and Becky wants to go, but said you wanted to walk her home."

Tom nodded and returned to Roxy.

"I've just promised to walk someone home, but I'll be back."

Roxy smiled and stroked his hand as he left her. Walking to the kitchen, Tom felt a steely pair of vixen eyes on him, his neck hairs bristled with static. Inside the kitchen, Becky was ready, wearing a fashionable long rain coat.

"Great, you're ready Becky. I've hung my coat in the bar. If you leave by the back door, I'll meet you around the front."

Becky and Brenda looked at Tom, not sure why the two would leave by separate doors, but Tom knew this would be the bait he wanted to offer the vixen. Tom waved Becky to the back door, pointing at her to leave. As he re-entered the bar, Vixen was watching, although her eyes diverted the second Tom appeared, but Tom had already noticed.

Tom calmly picked his coat off the rack by the front door, again feeling the vixen's eyes burning into his back. He glanced at Roxy, who was visibly worried, glancing past Tom to where the vixen was. Tom pulled the damp coat back on and braved the storm outside to see Becky waiting across the road, sheltering by the small storehouse from the wind-driven rain.

Tom crossed the road and linked arms with Becky to walk up to her house. As they walked up past the last few cottages, they sheltered them from the wind, but as they emerged out from beyond the buildings, the force of the storm hit them. They bent into the wind and progressed on.

The fisherdogs protecting the Captain's house came down to meet them and walked Becky back to the house. She bid Tom goodnight, kissing him on the cheek and hugging him. She invited him to join her back at the house, but he made his excuses to return to Kitty's.

He wasn't sure, but he thought he heard a door bang shut in the distance. With the wind coming from behind, it couldn't have come from Kitty's, as he'd hoped. Reaching the beach road, he walked past Kitty's, hugging the shadows, until he had a clear vision into the bar. The vixen had gone. The hunt was on.

He double-backed to walk towards the right-hand side of the valley, that the village spread over. He had a good idea where Balthazar's house was, but first, he wanted the Vixen to find him. Walking along the right-hand side of the village, he climbed the steep road up the valley side. With the wind behind him, he caught a whiff of the Vixen's perfume. She was behind him, but not close.

The path he wanted was a little further on, and he didn't want her to lose him. The path split from the road and led down to the middle of the valley on his left. At the entrance to the path, he stooped down, pretending to tie a bootlace, then his other, waiting...

A gust of wind blew from his right, bringing a strong hint of perfume. She was closer now. He headed down the path, pretending to look for anyone following, convincing the vixen he didn't want to be followed, but being a human, he was far clumsier than any mammal.

Tom's inherited animal instincts, switched on by the super-nano-bots in his body, had kicked in. He could throw a stone with his eyes closed and hit the vixen. He knew to the millimetre where she was. At the end of the path, he turned right, walking up the left of the valley now. The vixen had jumped a wall and was on his right, skirting around a garden. The dark stormy evening playing in her favour, or at least, she thought.

His target was further up the village, but on his left, he also jumped a wall and skirted through several linked gardens, the vixen dropping further back, giving Tom a further advantage. He skipped over a wall, with his senses telling him the vixen was now running along an adjacent wall. He glimpsed her, with frustration on her face, having lost the human.

Tom was now at the row of cottages he had been aiming for. He jumped back over the wall, walking across the road and down in front of the front doors. He wasn't sure which house was Balthazar's, but his scent gave it away.

As he knocked on the door, he could sense the vixen hot on his heels. He could feel her eyes on him and hear her panting, as he hadn't made it too easy for her. He now had to remember the lines he had been practising. If only Jack Reacher could see him now.

The door swung open, and a surprised Balthazar looked shocked to see him. As he opened his mouth, Tom spoke before he could. Knowing the vixen was close, he only had to be sure she could hear him over the gale.

"Balthazar... I can't thank you enough for the information you gave us. Not only did we save Captain Brown, but also now have the evidence we need against Brock."

Balthazar was stammering in shock. Tom was worried when he planned this that Balthazar would smell the vixen, but the reek of his own scent exiting the house swamped any possibility of him smelling anything else. Tom took a deep breath and pushed his way past the protesting cat.

As Tom had hoped, whilst the cottage was larger than Sarah's, it had the same layout. He easily made his way through to the kitchen, ensuring he avoided leaving his scent by not touching anything. Balthazar was still stammering when he shut his front door and followed Tom into the lounge.

"What are you doing here? You have no right to enter my home."

Tom wasn't sure what he was going to do next. He hadn't planned that far, but then the answer came, in the form of a heavy knock on the front door. Balthazar looked at Tom, his face changing to terror.

"What have you done? You don't know who you are playing with. You are for it now, human."

Balthazar, thinking he had won, smugly walked to the front door, not seeing Tom exit as fast as he could through the rear door, using a tea towel on the doorknob to avoid touching anything. He left the back door open to hear the vixen speak.

"You've double-crossed us, Balthazar..."

"No, no, you don't understand. The human is lying."

"You're a disappointment. Brock will be angry. You need to come with me. Where is the human?"

Tom decided that discretion was now the best policy, and quietly closed the back door, throwing the tea towel into a puddle. A quick leap took him up onto the garden wall, where he ran along the top, zigzagging his way across several gardens. He made his way back up to the right-hand side of the valley, using the tops of walls as his path. Once higher up the valley, he looked back at Balthazar's cottage to be sure he wasn't being followed, but now the lights were out.

Tom headed back to the beach and Kitty's, continually checking back to be sure the vixen wasn't following. He entered Kitty's front door, and carefully hung his coat on a hook once more, being sure everyone noticed his return. Roxy gave him a little wave and pointed at a full beer waiting for him, next to her cider on the table.

Tom smiled back and mimed 'two minutes' and went to the kitchen. Brenda had finished and put everything away. Sarah was helping Kitty behind the bar. Tom quickly toured the bar to collect the few empty glasses and returned to sit with Roxy.

"That vixen left a few minutes after you."

"Oh, I never saw her... I got Becky home safely and came back. It's so windy and wet outside, we're much better off in here."

Whilst it was busy in the pub, there weren't as many fisherdogs in the bar as before. Tom assumed that with the lack of village bitches and the departure of the vixen, there was nothing more to keep them. He and Roxy chatted on from where they left off.

It was quite easy for Tom to tell her about his college days, as they could apply to either world. She asked about his family but avoided questions about hers. Roxy was now more relaxed, finding any excuse to touch Tom and stroke his legs under the table.

With the evening getting late and the drink loosening their tongues, their conversation filled with teasing double entendres and they both were quietly taking turns in stroking each other's thighs, with both teasing higher and higher, before relinquishing their turn.

The lounge slowly emptied of overnight guests and the bar customers dwindled. Roxy stifled a yawn and squeezed Tom's knee.

"How about I go up and slip into something more comfortable? I'm sure you can find my room... I may even have a surprise for you..."

She teased, kissing him on the cheek and walked seductively to the stairs, turned to wink at Tom, then climbed out of sight. Tom cleared the table and scoured the bar for more empties to find Kitty and Sarah smiling at him.

"Whaaat?"

"Nothing... She's had the hots for you all day. Her eyes have stuck to you like glue."

Tom blushed and disappeared into the kitchen to place the dirty glasses in the washer. He came out and started tidying up and sweeping the lounge. Kitty sat propped in the corner with the few last locals, who had no intention of leaving a warm bar for the torrential rain outside.

Sarah caught up with him.

"Go on, Kitty and I can finish up Tom... I'm sure you'd rather be elsewhere?"

Tom nodded and thanked her, almost running upstairs. He was about to dash to room ten but realised he was still grimy from being in the sea half the day and grubby. He had the quickest shower known to man and slipped on some clean boxers, his shorts and a clean T-shirt.

Leaving his boots in his room, Tom walked down the dark stairs, and along the unlit corridor, to tap lightly on the door to room ten. He had a brief thought that Kitty may have played a cruel joke on him and swapped Roxy's room with that elderly feline couple in twelve.

The door opened just enough for Roxy's hand to extend outside and beckoned him inside. The main bedroom light was off, but she'd left the bedside light on, covered with a red handkerchief, giving the room a warm red glow. Roxy beamed at him, standing at the end of the bed, in the room's thick white towel bathrobe, with Kitty's pub logo sewn onto it.

Tom shut the door behind him, enjoying the warmth of the room and Roxy's scent. In contrast, they could hear the wind howling outside and rain lashing against the window. She pulled him to her and they kissed, not just a peck on the cheek like before, on the lips with tongues. Tom's blood pressure hit the roof and he could feel the growth in his boxers proving his desire for this woman.

She broke the kiss and pulled back, her eyes not breaking contact with his. Her hands reached her knotted waistband and slipped the knot, letting the loose ends drop. Her robe opened slightly, teasing Tom with a sliver of skin just short of showing her cleavage.

Her hands reached for the lapels of her robe and pulled it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Tom gasped at her beauty. He'd not seen anyone wearing lingerie for an age, but Roxy's fit, athletic body suited it more than any top-shelf magazine model or porn site floozy.

A pair of sheer stockings clad her legs, pulled up by several garter straps, hanging from a herringbone ribbed, black lace basque, cupping her small breasts. Her small nipples peered over the black laced rim that ran around her body, keeping her shoulders bare. A small black lace triangle, nestled between the tops of her legs, hiding what little modesty she had left.

She saw the appreciation in Tom's eyes and smiled, stepping towards him. Her one hand squeezed his now stiff cock, which pressed through his shorts. Her other ran up under his T-shirt, stroking his chest, tweaking his hardening nipple. Tom moaned as she pressed her body against his, pushing him up against the wall to kiss him once more.

Her scent filled his nostrils as her lips warmed his, and with her body pressing against his, he became intoxicated with lust. He ran his hands down her back to squeeze her tight cheeks, pulling her closer as they kissed deeper and longer. Her hands slipped to his hips and pushed him back, smiling at him...

In one swift movement, she slid her hands up his chest, gathering his T-shirt and slipped it over his head. Tom's arms rose to allow his shirt to lift off over his arms. Roxy's one hand held his arms above his head, as the other stroked down his chest to his waist and unbuttoned his shorts.

They kissed again, as her hand unzipped him and slipped his shorts over his hips and backside, to fall to the ground. She maintained her tongue in his mouth, his arms above him, as her free hand slipped inside his boxers, to grip him and slide up and down his cock, as he groaned.

"Mmm... You've teased me with that body, as I've watched you, wanting you all day..."

She gripped him harder and pulled on him.

"You're not disappointing me..."

Tom could feel his whole body tingle as Roxy took control... His senses swam with excitement as the lace on her chest pressed against him, then her cool chest. He bent his head down and kissed the nape of her neck, trying to kiss his way down to those cupped breasts.

Roxy was stronger than her frame suggested, as she held his hands up high, forcing him to strain as he leaned down to kiss the softer skin of her breast.

"You're quite a tease yourself... With that slim, fit body of yours..."

Tom couldn't resist and thrust his hips, pushing his stiff cock up into her handhold, to pull back, slowly fucking her hand. She released her hold on his hands and dropped onto her knees to pull his boxers down. On her knees, she stared up at his cock, grinning.

Her ruby red lips puckered out and kissed the end of his erect cock, pulling back to smile up at him. She puckered her lips again and pressed them onto his cock's head, planting another light kiss. He could feel her light, damp lips on him and his cock pulsed. She glanced up, smiling, knowing he was edging and desired her mouth.

She pressed her lips onto his member, but this time kept moving, allowing it to slip inside her. He felt the warmth of the inside of her mouth, her tongue, licked the end, teasing away the skin and licking his unprotected tip.

Tom groaned, knowing he was close... Roxy felt his anticipation and pulled clear. She sat back on the bed, walking herself backwards to lie on her back, whilst her eyes beckoned him forward, spreading her legs in invitation. The triangle no longer hid any modesty and her panties opened to show her smooth pussy, glistening for him.

Tom's hands slid up Roxy's stockings, running up her thighs, spreading her legs, as he enjoyed seeing her lingerie clad body led before him. Tom pressed his tongue in to meet her glistening lips and licked her deep down.

This time Roxy moaned, and her hands ruffled through his hair. Her legs spread wider, pushing her pussy up into Tom's mouth, as his tongue searched her, finding her entry and lapped along her wet lips to find her clit that was stiff, pulsing with excitement. Roxy pushed him down, so his tongue searched inside her as his fingers explored her cheeks to tease her rear, causing her to moan in pleasure again.

Tom looked up to see Roxy writhing with pleasure, his tongue stroking inside her lips, his nose resting on her body and their eyes meeting over her lace-clad breasts. Tom's fingers returned to her pussy, pressing inwards as Roxy nodded and he worked his fingers inside her.

Her body and moans of pleasure gave him directions as he enjoyed guiding her excitement. His tongue lapped up and down her lips, finding her clit getting harder and larger, encouraging him to suck on it...

"Mmm... No Tom... I was going to leave that surprise for later."

Roxy's hand slipped over her pussy, pulling his hand free and blocking his access.

"Sorry?"

"Just a little surprise for you... Maybe later."

Tom made his way up the bed to lie alongside her, kissing her whilst his fingers walked their way down to play in her pussy, knowing she had brought him there for a reason. Roxy's hand reached for Tom's shaft and pulled it, to bring Tom over on top of her. Her fingers guided his tip into her lips. As he slipped inside her, both her hands landed on his bare cheeks to squeeze and encourage him deeper in.

The couple gasped in unison, with Roxy widening her thighs as he pressed deeper. Tom missed having a purring fur feline beneath him but enjoyed the excitement of having the lingerie-clad Roxy, writhing and thrusting beneath him. Despite them both having drunk several beers, this was no alcohol fuelled, rushed affair.

The two ground and thrust together as Tom's excitement heightened. Roxy responded by lifting her legs up, crossing them over his back as he thrust into her... Roxy moaned beneath him, bringing Tom to the boil as he burst inside her, them both thrusting together to drain every drop.

"Mmm Tom... I've waited for that all evening... You're the best lover ever... Mmm."

Somehow Tom didn't need a sixth sense to tell him these were empty, well-rehearsed words, hinting that she'd faked her orgasm. After all his escapades in this world, the reality of this ran a dagger deep through his pride and cut him in two.

Like a red flag to a bull, he wanted to meet the challenge of bringing her to orgasm, so he set about kissing her body again... Pulling her black lace basque down off her soft mounds, to kiss and suckle at her. His one arm beneath her, his other hand ran up and down her body to reach between her thighs.

Roxy's hands brushed through Tom's hair, pulling him into her, enjoying his touch. As his hands reached between her thighs, her one hand held him at bay and her thighs closed.

Her voice turned serious as she asked, "Are you sure you want to go there? Are you ready? Some people are a little funny about it."

Tom wasn't sure what she meant, but he wanted to complete her orgasm challenge.

"Trust me. I've coped with quite a few surprises whilst I've been here."

Roxy released her hold on him and his hand moved back across between her now widening thighs. His fingers slipped back inside her wet, inviting lips and soon found her clit. Her body reacted to his touch, and she moaned louder. Tom continued to excite her with his soft, circling touch, seeing it was the principal source of her excitement.

"Tom... Tom... No... Let me warn you first."

Roxy helplessly tried to tell him, but her body was now in command and her body was Tom's plaything. She widened her legs further and her hands pulled him in.

"You're too gorgeous to stop now..."

Tom's fingers worked their magic as Roxy arched her back. Despite her excitement, her hand tried once more in vain to pull his arm away, but he continued to play. But as her orgasm took hold, her clit stiffened and grew... Not just stiffer, but actually grow.

"Tom..."

Roxy tried to say between moans and gasps of ecstasy... Whilst his fingers continued to tease her growing, hard clit that was exciting her into her orgasm.

"Tom... I'm a futanari..."

Roxy's words didn't register with Tom at first, but as her clit grew, it emerged as a cock that continued to grow. Rather than diminishing their passion, with her orgasm growing, her body writhing in ecstasy, Tom's own excitement grew. His fingers played at her lips, now the base of her cock, swapping to stroke its growing length.