Tom's Parallel World Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er... Tom, in this world, they are two different things."

"Oh!"

"Hermaphrodites are nigh on impossible, with nano-bots keeping an eye on genetic anomalies. Futanari are people who have surgery and genetic modification to achieve that state. If Roxy is a working girl, then either she must be a high class one to afford that or has a boss that has invested a lot of money, hoping to charge higher for her, which is why she owes them so much."

"Her incentive was that if she injected me, they would release her from her debt, but if she is worth that much, there is no way they would have kept that promise... Who knows, they may have even given her a dose of their medicine to keep her working... They won't be happy now she's gone."

Lucy realised this meant that this was no babysitting task.

"What do you think they will do?"

"For now, nothing... They won't realise for a day or two as I think they are busy with something else."

"How do you know?"

"Roxy was to have met them outside Kitty's once I she had injected me, but no one turned up."

Tom was sure that the reason for the vixen not making her rendezvous was that she'd been busy with Balthazar.

"We're going to have to be careful, aren't we?"

"Yes... Please... If anything happens, let me deal with it."

After Tom caught Lucy's second yawn, he decided it was time for bed. They called for the lights to turn off and climbed the stairs. Lucy kissed Tom and returned to Peter, who was still asleep. Tom turned to the spare room, stripped and slipped naked in between the sheets. A sleepy Roxy wrapped herself around him and kissed him.

"Thanks, Tom... I don't enjoy being alone."

They both drifted off to sleep with the storm still raging outside.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then why not follow me to be notified when I publish new stories?

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, then they've posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~