Tom's Parallel World Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh... Mmm... Tom... I can normally control it, but this is too much... Mmm."

It was too late. Tom was enjoying stroking her growing cock and playing with her pussy, alternating between the two... With no balls in the way, she was under his control. The air was full of the scent of both their bodies, the drink, sex and sweat, which intoxicated Tom, as he did the unthinkable.

He dropped down the bed and sank his fingers into Roxy's pussy, her cock standing to attention, glistening in the room's reddish hew. His lips yearned to taste her again, tentatively kissing the wet end that twitched at his touch. Roxy moaned, grabbing his hair, pushing him onto her cock that would put most men to shame, as his fingers plunged into her pussy.

Her hands pushed him down and he engulfed her cock in his mouth, sucking hard. She arched her back as every muscle tightened up and she exploded fluid into Tom's mouth. He gulped her down, finding the experience far more exciting than he could have ever imagined.

Her hands left Tom's head, and he looked up her body as he continued to suck the last of her pumping juices but removed his fingers. Her one arm reached for the bedside lamp, turning it off. In the dark, his eyes switched to cat's eyes in the darkness and he enjoyed watching her body relax.

Hairs on the back of his head prickled, warning him of something. He glanced around the room, and then back at Roxy, seeing her one hand was still over her bedside table. She watched his dark silhouette, now confident that he couldn't see her. But Tom watched her hand reach for a small hand towel, folded over, by the lamp on the same table. Her fingers searched into the folds to find what she'd hidden inside.

All his senses turned from joy to fight. He remained unmoved, keeping surprise in his favour. Roxy couldn't know that with his feline night vision, Tom could see her remove the syringe from the hand towel and pop the protective top from the needle. As she turned the needle in her hand to plunge it into him, every sinew of his body became taut and ready to pounce.

"I'm sorry," Roxy whispered as she aimed the syringe at him.

Tom sprang. Before she could register his dark shape jumping up her body, he had already snatched the syringe from her grip and was sitting on her, holding her down with his free hand.

"No, I've got to... Tom, they won't kill you, they promised."

Roxy fought back, and like she'd proven before, she was stronger than her slight frame showed. Tom struggled to hold her down with one arm whilst holding the syringe out of her reach.

"Who promised you? Why?"

"I can't tell you or they'll kill me... They promised they would write off my debts, and you'd be safe."

Roxy became a bucking bronco. Tom Despite being furious, Tom didn't want to hit her. He wanted to believe she was being blackmailed, but she wasn't giving up.

"Relax, the game is over. You've failed."

Roxy punched Tom a smarting blow to his nose, which hurt like hell. He nearly dropped the syringe, but she got the upper hand, throwing him off her. He had a good idea what the syringe may hold, and he wouldn't be a guinea pig for one of Brock's chemical-genetic concoctions.

Roxy made one last effort, flicking her body, throwing Tom aside. As she scrambled in the dark to hold him down, Tom saw no alternative. Her bottom was there within his arm's reach and he swung the syringe to land, needle deep into her rump, and pushed the plunger about three-quarters of the way in.

Roxy screamed, "Noo... Noo... You don't know what you've done. They'll kill us both now..."

Roxy threw a frantic fist at Tom, but in the dark, he ducked. Her swinging arm pulled her out of balance, giving Tom the upper hand again and he leapt back on top of her, with her now face down. He pulled her arms high up, behind her back, causing her to squeal in pain.

"Calm down. Despite you punching me on my nose, I don't want to hurt you."

Her face in the duvet, Roxy relaxed, and Tom could hear her sobbing. She sobbed for a while, and then turned her head sideways to speak in calm, resigned tones.

"You have no idea how bad these people are. Once they realise I've failed, they'll kill us both. They promised you would be safe once injected, like the others."

"Others, you mean you have injected others?"

"Two others, but they were not like you... I didn't like them. I've met people like them all my life, but you are different. You all are here, you've all been nice. But I have no choice."

"Of course you do... What hold do they have on you?"

"I belong to them... They own me. By injecting you, they would let me go, so I could finally be a free woman. You were to be the last payment of my debt."

"Whaaat? What debt? You're a slave?"

"I'm not sure what you mean by slave... But they own me... They always have, for as long as I remember. Everything I eat or own, they buy and I have to pay for, by working for them. All my surgery, to be as beautiful as I am, so I can work, they paid for and own me until I pay it off."

Tom realised what she meant. She was a sex worker, worse still, possibly a slave, and she would never pay her debt off. They wouldn't allow it. There's no way she would ever be free. She sobbed a few more times, her body now limp.

Tom felt sorry for her, not knowing what was in that syringe, whether she would survive the night. He didn't believe their promise to her and wondered if some virus or poison was running through her veins right now.

First, he needed what remained in that syringe out of the way, but not waste it, so Lucy and Peter can test it. He flicked the syringe like a dart, to hit and stick into the timber above the window, half-hidden by the curtain and its rail.

Tom released Roxy, pulling her round to hold her on his lap, "I'm sorry... It was you or me... I won't let anyone kill you whilst I am still alive and kicking."

Roxy curled up on his lap, holding onto him, and sobbed onto his shoulder. Tom held her and rocked her, whilst wracked with guilt over what sentence he had injected into her. Thinking back to what Lucy and Peter had found out about that genetic material, perhaps this was the first development of Brock's zombie nanobots. She may live and Lucy could possibly reverse it. Tom wondered what their plan for him was.

"Roxy, if you had injected me, what was the plan?"

"I was to hold you, like the others, until you become placid, then get you downstairs. The vixen was to wait for me outside. She would take you and give me my freedom."

Tom thought it through. If they expected that after being injected, he would be placid enough to walk. Then maybe Roxy would be okay. Maybe Lucy and Peter could reverse whatever was now in Roxy's veins. The question now was, is the vixen out there waiting for them?

Tom hoped he could look out of a window, to see if he could see the vixen, or possibly smell that perfume of hers. He had to assume the vixen had the same sight and sense of smell as he did, so he couldn't just pop open a window and lean out. Even if she didn't see him, she'd be able to smell him and give the game away.

He would have to be more subtle, but he couldn't risk leaving Roxy by herself.

"I'm sorry... I can't trust you, and I need to look for the vixen. I hope you understand?"

Roxy nodded.

"That's okay, I understand. I was to tie you up with the rope under the bed."

Tom looked, and beneath the bed was a length of thin rope. He looped it around Roxy's wrists behind her back, then down to her ankles. Once bound tightly on the bed, still in her lingerie, Tom felt no better.

Any other time, it would have been an exciting proposition, but not tonight. He kissed her on her forehead, apologised once more and stuffed as much of the bathrobe into her mouth that he could.

He pulled his T-shirt, boxers and shorts on, to tiptoe down to the now darkened lounge. He stayed half-hidden on the stairs and, as slow as he could, he peeked around the wall to look through the windows.

He kept his movements slow, so as not to attract attention. The rain had moved around, so the windows were clearer, but he couldn't see the vixen. It took ages for him to move through the lounge, keeping to the shadows as he checked through the bar windows. As far as he could see, if she was there, the vixen was keeping well hidden.

He moved to the kitchen and the back door. This was a gamble as she could just as well be hiding around the back, as the front, but he guessed he could risk it. He had the benefit of surprise once more. Crouching down behind the door, he cracked it open and sniffed the incoming draught.

With no vixen scent, he opened the door further, breathing in, until he could step outside, confirming there was no vixen scent, nor any back of the neck hair tingles warning him. He stepped back into the kitchen and closed the door behind him. He strolled back through the pub to return to his bedroom.

He felt braver now and opened the window, to look around the restricted view he had of the beach and village, but still no sign or scent of the vixen. He returned to room number ten and reassured Roxy, who remained tied up in the dark. Crouching down beneath the window cill, he reached up to crack open the window.

The wind and icy rain found its way through the tiny gap, but no vixen scent. He opened the window until he could lean out, scanning the road and beach for anyone. It seemed Tom was the only person daft enough to be at an open window. Now convinced the vixen wasn't there, he closed the window and pulled the curtains closed.

He returned to Roxy, stroking her hair and turned the bedside light back on, pulling the robe material out of her mouth as he apologised to her once more. She looked helplessly up at him, tears in her eyes, so he untied her, rubbing her hands and ankles to help the blood flow.

As soon as she was mobile again, she wrapped her hands around Tom and pulled him in for a peck on his cheek.

"I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me?"

"I think it is me who needs to ask for your forgiveness."

"How?"

"Because I injected you..."

"That's okay... I sort of feel fine... I don't feel scared anymore. Can you hold me again?"

"Yeah..."

Tom slipped under the duvet and pulled the pillows back up behind him, propping him up. Roxy curled up with him, wrapping her arms around him, kissing him.

"So, was there a plan if the vixen couldn't meet you?"

"Yes, I was to keep you here. Until first light and then walk you along the inland path, where it meets the coast path, to a beach, where there is a tumbled down cottage."

"I know the one."

Tom had a lot to think about. Most of his thoughts started with "what if?"

He couldn't leave Roxy here to be found when she didn't arrive at the fisherdog's beach cottage. In the short term, the safest place was with Lucy and Peter.

"Roxy... If I can take you somewhere safer, can you promise me you won't try to escape?"

"Why would I want to do that when I feel safer with you?"

Tom had to believe her, or his job would be a lot more difficult. Hopefully, the injection was working, and it was reacting as he hoped, making her more subservient.

"I would like to take you to stay with friends, where you will be safer than here."

"Will you stay with us?"

"No, but I can visit."

Roxy squeezed him tighter.

"I'd feel safer if you could."

"Okay, but first, you need to get dressed."

Roxy didn't move until Tom pushed her away and got up.

"What would you like to wear?"

She shrugged, her lingerie now looking a little out of place with her slumped over and neither feeling erotic. Tom realised the drug must be working and went to her rucksack. Whoever sent her here had only anticipated her needing one night, as she only had the clothes she arrived in.

Tom pulled out her underwear and asked her to change. Roxy quietly undressed and pulled on her more utilitarian underwear and sports bra. Tom tossed the bundle of clothes at her. She dressed and put on her waterproof trousers, but needed Tom's help with her boots as she slipped on her coat.

Tom could now see that all her clothes and boots were new. They had kitted her out with walking clothes for this assignment, which ultimately they charged her for. He was on their hit list for sure. Tom packed all of what little remained of Roxy's things into her rucksack and helped her lift it onto her back.

He checked the room for anything of hers they may have missed, then retrieved the syringe from the timber above the window and carefully placed it in one of the rear pockets in Roxy's rucksack. He got her to follow him to his room so he could retrieve his socks and boots.

Tom led Roxy back down the dark stairs to the bar, avoiding turning any lights on. Whilst walking through the lounge, he double-checked the road outside, half expecting to see some shadowy figures waiting. Tom retrieved his coat from the hook and wrapped himself up. He also checked Roxy had done her coat and hood up tight.

It made no sense to hold back. If they were being watched, they would smell them as soon as they left the pub by any door. Tom opened the front door and stepped out, looking around and putting all his senses on alert. Still holding Roxy's hand, he pulled her out into the wind and rain.

He closed the door behind Roxy as the wind tried to slam it back open. Tom led her down the road, realising that if they were being followed, he couldn't walk directly to their cottage lair. The pair walked up through the village, huddled together, Tom half protecting Roxy, half holding onto her, still unsure if she would make a break for it.

The village was dark, with all the sensible mammals tucked up in bed as they wandered up and around the maze of paths and alleys around the village. They were both wet and cold, convincing Tom that they were the only idiots out that late, and he headed back down to the row of cottages at the side of the beach.

They slipped up the side alley, and with one last look around, Tom led Roxy up the rear of the cottages. She had barely lifted her head to watch where they were going since they left Kitty's. It was only when they reached the rear door of the cottage that they felt some protection from the storm.

Roxy lifted her head, her eyes unsure and looking to Tom for reassurance.

"You okay?"

She nodded, but he could see the doubt on her face.

"It's okay. They're friends and I'll stay here tonight."

As she smiled back, Tom opened the door and pulled her into the warm, dry cottage. Inside was dark and Tom called for the lights to turn on. Roxy followed him inside, her face showing disappointment at the bare interior and not impressed with the equipment on the tables.

Roxy stood there in her coat, dripping on the floor, watching Tom remove and hang his coat up.

"Come on lazy, you'll need to take that rucksack off and coat."

Tom had to help Roxy, realising that the injection must have taken effect, as she was quite helpless, needing simple instructions to accomplish anything. She struggled to untie her boots and remove her waterproof trousers, needing Tom to help her.

Tom heard movement from upstairs and the pad of paws coming down the stairs. Lucy appeared, rubbing her eyes.

"What time do you call this Tom?" Lucy asked. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know you had company."

"Ah, yes... Lucy, this is Roxy. Roxy, this is my lovely friend Lucy, who will look after you for a while."

"Sorry?"

"Come on, you'll need to sit down, as this will take some explaining."

Tom picked up the rucksack, and lead Roxy deeper into the lounge for the three to sit down. Roxy curled up onto Tom's lap, both on the sofa, and wrapped her arms around him. Lucy sat on a chair, still trying to wake up.

Tom explained about Roxy and the vixen, pulling the three-quarters empty syringe from the rucksack, to show Lucy. He avoided saying anything about Captain Brown or Balthazar. He wanted to wait until he was alone with Lucy before explaining everything.

As Tom explained about the tussle with Roxy and how he nearly emptied the syringe into her backside, Roxy apologised, "I'm sorry I had to... They own me."

Lucy looked shocked at Tom, and he had to explain further about Roxy being a blackmailed sex worker. He suspected they wouldn't have let her go free; they would have found another way of keeping her in the fold.

"That's awful... No one owns anyone, Roxy. You could have gone to the authorities."

"No... They kept us in special hotels, with security that brought paying guests to us."

"But the story about you teaching, how you like to walk and you cut my hair as you did for your students."

"I'm sorry Tom... They gave me a script to rehearse. This is how they work when someone has a fantasy. I'm never allowed to walk alone as we always had security with us... I've taught no one. We're kept in special hotels. I helped others cut hair, or they would charge us to bring hairdressers in. They charged me for my clothes, even for this job. I owe them, so they own me..."

"No, no, they don't Roxy. We'll look after you."

Lucy was almost in tears and she came over to the couple, wrapping her forelegs around Roxy to hug her, purring to comfort her.

"Mmm, that's nice. Tom said you were a lovely friend."

Lucy glanced at Tom, who smiled back. Roxy was definitely regressing, which brought a concern to Tom's mind, something that had to be asked before she forgot.

"Roxy, the two other men, the one's you injected, who were they?"

"They weren't nice to me. I was happy to inject them, but you've been kind and you wanted to pleasure me... I didn't want to inject you... But I had to."

Lucy grinned at Tom, knowing first hand of Tom's capabilities.

"No, that's okay, but Roxy, who were the two other men?"

"Uh... A Dan Walker and a Mike Burchell"

Tom looked at Lucy, whose face showed recognition.

"Can you write those names down for me, Lucy?"

Lucy got up and went to the table. She wrote on some notepaper and returned to give it to Tom, who folded it up before tucking it into a pocket in his shorts.

"Is there bedding in the spare room?"

Lucy nodded, and they got up and walked with Roxy upstairs. Lucy realised, as Tom had, that the nanobots had taken effect, as they had to lead her upstairs and help her undress. Tom covered her in a duvet and went to leave with Lucy.

"Tom, don't leave me... I don't want to be alone."

"No, I just need to talk to Lucy and I'll be back... But you must promise to stay here and not to leave the cottage."

"Okay... I want to stay here with the lovely Lucy. She's nice."

Lucy grimaced as Tom smiled at her and they left Roxy, going downstairs. Now alone, they both sat on the sofa and Tom filled Lucy in on all that had happened but still left out his leading the vixen to Balthazar. Lucy stashed the syringe away safely, keen to test it. She agreed with Tom that it must have been a development batch or an early sample.

"Tom... Your super-nanobots, I've been worrying about them."

"I feel fine, Lucy, there's no need to worry."

"Oh, you're alright, we're monitoring them."

"So, why the worry?"

"I was worried that they could be transmittable... But I've tested mine and mum's blood and there aren't any present. It seems they stay with you or die off if they leave you. Let's hope whatever you've injected Roxy with does the same."

"Do you think it will dilute and die off the same way a cold or virus does?"

"Colds don't work that way, but maybe. At least we have a virgin sample in the syringe and we can take a blood sample from Roxy. We're discovering something new every day. Peter's been a godsend. He's trying to improve our equipment with what he has at home."

"Oh, I need to warn you, Roxy is a... Ahhh, I've forgotten what you call it... A Hermaphrodite? Although she called herself a futanari, like in Japanese Manga films."