Tom's Summer Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom's whole family want to get in on the action...
30.5k words
4.64
17.5k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
benrbb
benrbb
160 Followers

*****

This is a continuation of Tom's adventures and now explores how more of the family get involved, with a focus on plenty of anal play.

In this safe fantasy world, everyone is always consenting, over the age of eighteen and happily part of the ongoing perversions.

As usual there will be themes that some will not enjoy, and some will

*****

--------------------------------------

Celia Richmond sat alone in her room looking blankly at her reflection in the mirror over her dressing table, a swirl of thoughts and emotions rushing through her. She absentmindedly wiggled her ass on her seat feeling the soft raw heat that was still emanating from her tingling asshole.

Celia's face blushed red despite her solitude as she recalled the sensation being caused by her nephew, roughly violating it with his thumb at breakfast in front of her unsuspecting husband and daughter. It had been unexpected and almost uncomfortable being taken without warning. Though the thrill of feeling him defile her in that moment, when her family could have caught her in the incestuous act, sent shivers of pleasure running through her body, terrifying her she wouldn't be able to control them.

Shivers of pleasure that still hadn't seemed to subside and now, nearly an hour later were causing little ripples of aftershocks through her body. Waves of guilt and shame mingled with her pleasure, confusing her. She'd cheated on her loving husband of twenty-five years and taken advantage of her young nephew, her little sister's kid who she'd help nurture from a baby.

But she hadn't been able to help herself, had she?

Celia told herself that it wasn't her fault, that when she opened his bedroom door, the sight of him, his young hard body tight in ways his uncle David was soft, his youthful cock thick and hard, it's veins and flesh straining with pent up desire; that she hadn't been able to help herself.

But then why had she gone up to his room in the first place?

Surely it was just out of concern from seeing him look pale and unwell, that she simply wanted to care for him as any aunt would?

If that was true though it didn't explain why she'd previously noticed the long hardness in his shorts when he stood nervously in front of her in the garden. Why she'd felt a tightening in her belly and a tell-tale dampness occur when his eyes wandered over her body in ways her husband's no longer did.

Deep down Celia knew what he was going upstairs for, he was a young, obviously aroused eighteen-year-old boy who no doubt needed to rush away to try and relive his youthful urges. That his breathing became harder as he stood in front of her, the bulge in his tight shorts seeming to throb more as he indiscreetly stared at her cleavage, had heightened her own excitement and Celia acknowledged now she'd leaned forward slightly, squeezing her arms subtly together to press her cleavage into a more obvious display.

If Celia was honest with herself, she'd felt a deep illicit thrill as she followed a little while after him and cautiously approached his door hearing the faint moans emanating through it.

Her mind had been a blur, her own pent-up desire, a longing for her own husband and needs suppressing any rational thinking. All she'd been able to think about was the physicality of the young man in her house, a young thick erect cock that was maybe in small way caused by an incestuous desire for her own body.

Celia's needs seemed to be growing recently, her body aching for pleasure in a way she hadn't felt for a while. She'd tried to entice her husband David, but he appeared preoccupied and distracted, seemingly embarrassed whenever she made a pass at him.

She'd finally taken matters into her own hands, surreptitiously buying a collection of toys to satisfy her desires. Her favourite discovery being how much she enjoyed anal play, something that she and her husband had never properly discussed.

Celia spent quiet afternoons when David was down the pub, watching his old porn films, full of young busty women being taken in every hardcore way imaginable. She'd been surprised by how many of the films involved fathers having anal sex with their daughters and she was both excited by the idea and disheartened that he'd not felt comfortable enough to confide in her, his fantasies.

Celia first experimented with anal sex one hot day last summer when David was playing golf with friends, watching a film that looked like it was from the early millennium imaginatively titled 'Daughter's First Anal' in which a husband and wife, unsurprisingly, introduce their blonde daughter to anal sex. Celia cautiously used a small dildo recommended for beginners and after a while of gentle touching and exploring, apprehensively pushed it into herself bit by bit, enjoying the sensation of it stretching her, the mild burning and discomfort blending with a type of pleasure she'd never felt before.

By the time the father was ramming his cock into his daughters behind, Celia had successfully grown comfortable with her own dildo and cum explosively hard as she plunged it into herself in time to the film.

Since then, she'd worked her way up in the size and length of toys she enjoyed, but it only increased her longing for something real, for the feel of soft firm flesh stretching her out and making her feel full.

Yesterday there had been a moment, one moment when her hand was resting on Tom's bedroom doorknob, the sex sounds muffled, that one last moment when she could have turned away, but the heat and wetness she felt building in her shorts had not let her, and before she knew it, she was opening the door.

Celia really hadn't considered what she might do, she tried to persuade herself now that she'd maybe only intended to 'accidently' catch a glimpse of him, to see for herself what the bulge hinted at. Deep down though she knew she wanted him to fulfil a fantasy she'd been building in her head.

Still, Celia had been shocked by the sight of Tom, his cock large, angry, and desperate looking, his strong fingers grasping it and powerfully stroking himself. Shocked by the sight of the porn film he was watching and even though she'd instinctively known he was, it never occurred to her what it might be.

She'd assumed he'd be watching maybe a lithe, nubile young thing pleasuring herself, or some bimbo doing unspeakable things to a muscular guy. Celia laughed a little to herself realizing in her mind she imagined him watching old porn films from the '90s and hadn't considered modern porn's transition to the plethora of HD online filth.

Her breath had caught in her throat seeing the mature woman on screen, her body and hair in some way reminiscent of herself. This woman a slimmer, pornier version of her, who was as Celia walked in, getting fucked vigorously in her ass by a young stud. That the film was not a blurry VHS affair with badly dubbed music, but instead a sharp clear image revealing every sinew and vein, every ripple of flesh, the close-ups of the woman's orifice trying to stretch around the guy's cock, made Celia's breath catch in her throat.

That the cock in her nephew's hand in that moment was thicker, larger, and more rigid that the boys in the video, overrode any final, sane rational thoughts she might have had. Celia had felt the tingles and tremors building in her lower body flood through her, the thought of her sister's boy in front of her, suddenly desperate about how his large cock might feel in her own ass.

As she now sat there reminiscing, Celia didn't even notice one hand slipping down the front of her summer dress and cupping a heavy breast, absentmindedly pinching her already hard nipple, its firm flesh rolling around between her fingertips. She didn't notice her other hand slipping down between thighs that she tried to clench together as if holding back her feelings. She was shocked as her fingers intimately dipped through her silky pubic hair, between the soft folds of her labia, realizing how wet she was again just remembering the previous day.

Celia remembered her excitement sitting down on the edge of her nephew's bed, feeling it sag under their weight, the heat radiating from his half naked body. Her excitement when she'd restarted the porn film and watched it breathlessly next to him. The thrill she'd felt watching porn with Tom, the first person she'd shared it with, having only ever sneaked personal moments with David's old videos, videos they'd never discussed or acknowledged existed.

Celia now got up from her dressing table and quietly wandered over to the wardrobe where David hung his clothes and collected the small box on the floor at the back. She took a DVD from it and went to the TV by their bed. She sat heavily on the edge of the mattress, spreading her legs and pulling up her summer dress. Celia allowed her fingers to dip into her vagina and gently play with her clit as the movie sprung to life, the sudden sound of bad old porn music and cheesy dialogue shattering the peace of her room.

Celia always found it thrilling watching her husband's illicit pornos. He obviously had quite particular tastes which she'd initially found disturbing but now accepted made her wetter and more excited than she ever could have imagined.

The one called "Puttin' the Baby to Bed" which she was watching now for the hundredth time had stunned and confused her the first time she'd seen it. The film had revolved around the cliché of the young babysitter, and she'd sat there initially not feeling much about it.

A young, innocent looking babysitter was sitting with two older men, she had short brown hair tied up in small pigtails and round glasses and Celia had started to feel a strange stirring in her belly as she watched, beginning to realize the young girl's look reminded her of her daughter Rebecca's chaste face, even though her Becky's face was framed by blonder hair.

Knowing now what happens in the video Celia once again caressed herself as the Black guy starts complimenting the nervous babysitter about her breasts while all the time his large hands and fingers began to unbutton her white cotton shirt uninvited.

Celia held her breath as she always did watching this film, reliving the thrill of the first time she'd seen the second guy asking the young girl her name, gasping out loud and feeling her panties get soaked as the girl timidly replied, "Becky."

She'd stared at the film while a guy old enough to be the girl's father fed his cock into her young mouth, his Black friend licking her hairless pussy. She'd found her excitement rising as she watched the two men start to fuck the lithe young girl, taking her virginity, her mouth trying to cope getting fucked by a thick black cock while her pussy was violated.

Celia was still unable to resist rubbing her clit furiously, her pussy making squelching noises as the men took turns to use young Becky. She started to moan aloud at her favourite part, enjoying the girls look of discomfort, her virgin ass sinking down slowly onto the white guy's cock. Becky's moans increasing as he pulled her legs up to her chest, driving her ass down on his cock, displaying her pink lips for all to see, her feet bouncing in the air wrapped in small cotton ankle socks and shoes.

Celia's voice started to match Becky's ragged moans as the girl's voice descended into drawn out moans and groans, a look of concern and discomfort on her face as the Black guy then fed his thick cock into her small pussy, her holes stretching and undulating as she tried to take both of them.

Celia's orgasm that had been building inside of her reached a crescendo as the film cut to the girl lying on her back, the Black guy roughly pushing his huge cock into her tight little asshole. Her favourite part of the video, Celia breathed heavily as she orgasmed enjoying the look of shock and fear on young Becky's face as the bulbous head had stretched her out, his weight pushing the full length into her.

In that moment as usual, the girl in the video became her own daughter, naked, sweating, her skin red and wet, her voice ragged as a guy fed his beast of a cock into her virgin asshole and Celia would shudder with intense orgasms, her fingers trembling uncontrollably as her juices flowed down the inside of her legs, her own face red with shame and guilt.

The first time Celia had found his pornos she'd sat there guiltily looking through the collection of DVDs, an assortment of Taboo films, babysitters, young schoolgirls, and above all, young naughty daughters being punished by their fathers. She'd stared at the covers shocked, petite girls sitting coquettishly on old men's laps, posing with lollipops, and bent over getting spanked in uniforms. She'd found herself wondering why he had these films, were these his secret desires and was this why he didn't seem to want her anymore.

She'd initially felt a wave of jealousy and anger at him, had considered confronting him and demanding answers, but then she'd reconciled her own initial reaction, how she'd imagined her daughter Rebecca as the young Becky in the film having older men's cocks roughly pounded into her and how she'd orgasmed more powerfully than she thought possible at the thought of her own daughter's ass being violated.

That first day she'd not confronted David, instead she'd sat there alone for hours as she worked her way through his collection, masturbating and orgasming again and again at both the content of the videos but also at the excitement of David having these thoughts.

Celia now felt something else, sitting alone in her room remembering her husband's 'secret' nasty films mingling with the thought of having her nephew's cock in her ass the day before. She'd been upset and worried that her husband had grown tired of her and her old body, that he was lusting after young girls, maybe even his own daughters and she'd not confronted him but used it for her own deviant pleasure. How she'd worried he would leave her for a younger woman, worried they had seemed to drift apart, even though she still saw him as the handsome hunk she'd married all those years before and still loved with all her heart.

But she'd been the one to stray she realized guiltily, not only had she cheated on him with a younger man, but she'd seduced her own nephew. To make it all worse she'd thrown herself at him and allowed him to fuck her in her ass even though she was aware of David's obvious desire for such a thing. Celia felt guilty about the fantasies she didn't share with David and purchasing her own toys including the thick black lifelike dildo that she'd learnt to take in her own ass as she'd repeatedly watched Becky do in the video.

Celia also recalled the strange, almost guilty look on tom's face as they were fucking when she joked about the porn being a mother teaching her daughter anal sex. Celia's breath caught in her throat again, had Tom been fantasizing about her seducing one of her own daughters? To offer up her child's ass to him and join him in fucking her? A deep shudder of guilty pleasure ran through her body at the thought of young Becky, so sweet and innocent and what her face would look like as she sunk down onto her cousin's cock.

But she never would, would she?

Her next thought made her whole pussy ache. Suddenly she saw the image of Becky straddling her father's lap, sinking her young pussy down onto David's cock, her sweet innocent voice timidly calling him 'Daddy' as Tom then slid his oversized cock into her small behind. Celia saw herself in the room sitting in a chair watching, playing with herself as her daughter was violated by two grown men and in that moment, she knew she wanted more than anything to make it happen.

Then the guilt hit Celia again, how she'd neglected her husband recently, how they had drifted and lost that spark that they had used to have between them despite them both obviously sharing similar strong sexual desires and fetishes. Celia reminisced at how David had used to ravage her, delighting her with his cock that while not as impressive as his nephew's was more than enough to satisfy her and whose skill and knowledge of her body always drove her wild.

And now Celia realized how much she missed him, missed his touch and his heat, the smell of his sweat when he fucked her and the softness of his skin when he caressed her. Her next thought was of how horny she was, how she wanted him right now, and how she was going to make him excited like he hadn't been for years.

Celia got up and went to her wardrobe, looking through her clothing for the right thing to wear before quickly realizing that she would not have what she needed. She rushed from her room down the hall to Becky's room, suddenly aware of how young and pink the décor of her daughter's room was.

Although the older girls were lovingly referred to as the twins, Becky was the younger of the two and less precocious than her older sister Amy. They were both tall like their father but had inherited Celia's curves, Amy especially seemed to be blossoming and was now even curvier than her mother.

Becky's room was neat and youthful and for a moment Celia hesitated guiltily, then her lust took over again and she went over to her daughter's wardrobe.

Back in her own room Celia excitedly lay down the clothes she'd chosen on the bed and then looking in the mirror she did her hair. Once she was done, she considered her new appearance feeling a warm, wet excitement building. Something was missing though, she thought.

"Glasses."

Her words echoed around the empty room and even though she was alone in the house Celia felt a pang of embarrassment. She went over to David's chest of drawers and rummaged through looking for his old glasses, pleased when she found a pair that were just right; big and round and plain. She popped out his prescription lenses and perched them on her face enjoying how they finalized the look.

Celia went to the bed and delicately picked up each item of clothing checking them out, whereas Amy was curvier than her mother Becky was slightly slimmer and for a moment she worried that her plan would be spoilt if the clothes wouldn't fit her. Finally, after a slight struggle to squeeze into the tight clothing Celia turned back to the mirror and let out a little gasp of excitement, the damp patch between her thighs spreading and she felt momentarily lightheaded, not sure if she should stop or keep going.

Celia ran back to her daughter's room and sat down on her small bed, her nostrils flaring at the lingering smell of sweet perfume. She adjusted the glasses and posed to take a picture. She angled her phone down at herself, her beautiful face filled the screen, coral pink lips in a soft pout, below her face her obvious cleavage just peeking into view, her outfit slightly blurred but distinct, her daughter's bed and room hinted at in the background.

She took a deep breath looking around the room, once again the last moment she'd to turn back, but she'd come too far to stop now and she texted the photo to her husband with a short message.

"I need you to come home right now! xxx"

Celia sat back anxious for him to reply, looking excitedly around the room as she waited. Her eyes came to rest on a small pile of laundry on the floor near the wardrobe. Normally she was always telling the girls off for leaving things on the floor but today she crept over and fingered through the pile, a smile of pleasure growing as she felt what she was looking for.

She lifted the soft material up to her face and smiling with anticipation breathed in the strong musky smell of the crotch of her young daughter's panties.

--------------------------------------

The Black Horse is your typical small English country pub, aging brickwork supporting a thick thatch roof, the smell of wood smoke rising from its chimneys, sounds of raucous laughter and sports drifting from the door each time it swings open.

benrbb
benrbb
160 Followers
123456...9