Tom's T-Girl Comes to Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want your cum Tom," Lori said, but I knew she didn't want me to stop.

"I'll give it to you anywhere you want it," I paused then said. "Only after I get yours."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah!" she said. "I'm going to cum Tom!"

I went faster, smooth and fast, caressing and pumping her balls faster, wanting to pump that cum out of her and I did!

The first squirt was hot and heavy, large amount that I took and held. Second and third spurts flew into me, there was a lot of cum and it was getting sloppy. She dry fired over and over then pushed away, I held her tight, and then let her go. As she fell back into the chair I got between her spread legs and pressed my mouth to hers, she swallowed her cum, moaning as she did, still shaking a bit from the intensity of her orgasm. Dry of cum, I pulled off of her and smiled.

She looked at me through half closed eyes and said, "Now about that cum of yours."

"Which hole baby? Any or both,' I replied.

"My mouth, I want it in my mouth," she said and slowly got out of the chair. I laughed and asked, "You sure?"

"Oh just fuck my mouth," she replied.

I grabbed her and spun her onto the bed. Grabbed her ankles and turned her head to the edge, facing me. Then I pulled her towards me, her head off the edge of the bed. It fell downwards easily and I stepped forward, my hard cock at her mouth.

Not sure if you've ever fucked a mouth like that, guy, girl, it don't matter. When they lay like that the head drops backwards and it's a straight shot down to the throat. And that's where I went, shoving my hard cock deep into her mouth, into her throat. She moaned, but not in pain. She reached up and grabbed my ass, pulled me deeper in.

Then I started to fuck her mouth. Just like an ass or pussy, tilt the head like this and you can pound deep and I did. I slid in and out at a nice pace, rubbing my nipples while doing it. Looking down at her fine blond head as my hard cock slid in and out of her mouth I was aching to cum. She grabbed me tighter as my balls bounced on her face with each deep pump.

Then I came! I fucking exploded cum into her, she gagged at first, and then got under control as the second, third and yeah, fourth spurt of hot cum glazed her mouth and throat. I kept pumping, dry firing, she held me tight, not wanting me to pull out; just wanting me to keep fucking her face.

Finally I pulled away; I thought my cock was going to fall off! I stumbled backwards into the comfy chair. I was breathing deep and was spent. I watched as Lori pulled herself up onto the bed, head now supported.

"That was fucking crazy, lover," she said. "Damn, that was a big load. What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and said "11:40."

"Fuck," she said. "I have to get back to work."

"Why don't you call Dave and tell him to give you the rest of the day off and I'll suck his cock," I said.

She laughed; thought about it, then replied "Nah, I really need to get back to work."

She got dressed, I got dressed, and she was kind of quiet.

"You okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "You kept your word to me Tom, that's important. I have to go."

I walked with her to the door; she turned quickly, gave me a hug and a sweet, soft kiss.

"See you tonight."

************

Kelly and Ellen came back around three and were in great moods. They had bought a lot of stuff and Kelly said she wished she could have bought more "But I don't do credit cards."

"Smart lady," I said. "Want some coffee?"

"Sure, that'd be great. How about we go to that place; Cup of Time or something like that."

"Cup in Time and that sounds good," I said.

"I'm tired," Ellen said. "I'll just stay here; you guys go."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Let's go," Kelly grabbed her small purse and we were out the door. We got there in a few minutes.

Jason looked at Kelly and said under his breath "Tom, she is fucking hot." He continued to make our drinks as I winked at Kelly. She had gone to the restroom and when she came back she had found us a table. "You fucking that?"

I just smiled and said "Gentleman never tells, you know."

"Oh shit, this should be fun," he said. "Look who just came in."

I turned and saw Kathy and Cyndee coming through the front door. Kathy saw me and told Cyndee, who then waved and smiled. I smiled back, got our drinks and headed towards the table. I sat down and handed Kelly her drink.

"Here you go babe," I said.

Kelly looked over my shoulder and smiled. "You know those two girls that just came in?" she asked. "They're looking over here and talking."

I laughed, "Guilty as charged," I replied. "The brunette is an ex-girlfriend, the other one; I've dated."

"Well it's a small town," Kelly said. "In small towns you don't lose your girlfriend, you lose your turn. One reason I like Vegas."

"I like that, you lose your turn," I poured some Carolans into my doppio.

"Want to have some fun?" Kelly asked.

"Sure," I said, not really knowing what Kelly was talking about.

"Here they come," Kelly said.

Cyndee and Kathy came up to the table and Kathy said, "Who's this lovely lady, Tom?"

Before I could answer Kelly replied, "Me? I'm Tom's new fuck. He's wonderful; have you two fucked him before?"

The girls hesitated and Kelly jumped right in with a smile and said "Why I bet you have."

Cyndee was the first to speak, "Actually, Tom is an ex-boyfriend of mine."

"Really? You were pretty lucky; now I'm lucky," Kelly said patting my hand. "The things he can do with his mouth; and don't get me started on his fucking. Well, you probably know."

Kathy didn't know what to say, Cyndee seemed to be getting pissed.

Kelly said "Well I can see that Tom was a very lucky guy to be with you. Very lucky guy." She looked at Kathy and said, "Oh, and with you, yes very lucky."

Kathy replied "Thanks, I guess."

Kelly said, "Say, I'm only in town for another couple of days; would either or both of you like to fuck with us? Let us know; it'll be fun."

Kathy looked at Cyndee who didn't know what to say, actually, neither did I.

Cyndee finally came around and said, "You know, let me, uh us, think about it. We've got to go now, but I can call Tom, you know if we uh..."

"Lovely," Kelly said. "Please do, I know we'd all have a good time. Ta-ta, take care!"

Cyndee and Kathy left in a hurry. I didn't know what to say. Kelly patted my hand and said, "I was just fucking with them. But you know if they did want to, you know, I'd be up for it."

I thought how crazy this was, but then I also thought how a little while ago Cyndee and Kathy had talked about doing some wild sex, and Kelly definitely qualified as wild sex. Maybe, just maybe.

I group texted Cyndee and Kathy later that day.

Me - "So what did you guys think of Kelly?'

Cyndee - "What a freaky bitch!"

Me - "LOL. She has a nice cock."

Kathy - "What!? Nice cock?"

Me - "Oh yeah, one of my friends from Vegas. Interested?"

Kathy - "Yes."

Cyndee - "She do us both?"

Me - "I'll ask, but I bet yes."

Kathy - "I'm in, even if Cyndee isn't."

I wondered if Kathy knew Cyndee could see the group text.

Cyndee - "If you're in K, me too. You too Tom?"

Hmm, that's interesting. Hadn't thought of that.

Me - "Maybe."

Cyndee - "Maybe?"

Me - "Yes. Kelly is short time here, I may have plans."

Kathy - "I'm in."

Cyndee - "Let us know."

Me - "Will do."

I looked at Kelly and asked, "You want any side action while you're here?'

She laughed, "Like what?"

"Well I have a couple of guys, okay more than a couple of guys that would be interested in being with you," I said. "Those two girls you met the Cup in Time as well."

"Really?" Kelly asked. "Sure. But I'll do them in Vegas, not here. I have Ellen here and would rather have some new dick."

"Okay, got it about the ladies. What about my friends?" I asked.

"You suck and fuck them?" she asked matter of factly.

"Uh, yeah I do," I replied.

"I'd charge them," she said. "But if you're involved I'll reduce the price."

"Involved how?"

Kelly laughed. "Fucking and sucking baby; fucking and sucking. Have to make it quick though, leaving the morning after tomorrow."

"How many of them?" I asked, WTF, might as well see what she had in mind.

"I don't want this to be too much like work, so two at a time, max, two times tomorrow," she said. "You have to be in all of them too. Charge them half of what Susie charged your friend. One hour. I'm going to take a shower, let me know." She went to the bathroom.

Ellen had heard our conversation and she looked at me and said, "Are you fucking serious?"

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"What do you think Lori is going to say when she finds out?" she said.

"We're not exclusive," I said.

"No stupid," she said with a grin. "Upset about you not asking her if she wants to make some extra cash too."

I was dumbfounded; make some extra cash? "What are you talking about?"

Ellen looked at me and said, "Uh, you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Nothing, nothing," she replied. "You know, it's getting late, what do you have planned for dinner?"

"Know what, Ellen?" I asked. "What don't I know?"

Ellen took a deep breath and said, "Look, I thought you knew more about Lori than you do. That's all I can say. If you want to know anything, you ask her. I got nothing to say."

"Korean."

"What?" she said.

"We're having Korean for dinner," I went to the kitchen. Fuck, I think I could figure out what Ellen was talking about. Kind of explained how Lori and Kelly had "history". I realized I didn't give shit about Lori's past; it's all about her now. I hope Ellen doesn't say anything to Lori; but I bet she will. Fuck. I started to get dinner ready and texted some of the guys and Cyndee and Kathy about what Kelly had said; the particulars, etc. Outcalls I told them, I wasn't getting them over my place and definitely not at Lori's.

"Ding."

"Ding."

"Ding."

I had more responses than opportunities for them. I told them to get back to me about the where and when.

Dinner time and we sat around, did the small talk and after it was over I went to do dishes. Lori followed me in and helped.

"Ellen told me we should talk about what you and Kelly have in mind," she said as she dried dishes.

"Kelly said she wanted to make some money and I have people that are interested," I replied.

"You going to be involved in it?" she asked.

"Yeah, that was the plan," I replied. "You okay with that?"

Lori kept drying and after a bit said, "It's not for me to say; guys?"

"No, just guys," I said. "You know some of them."

"Dave?"

"No."

"So you, Kelly and a few others," she said reflectively.

"Yeah, two others," I said.

"I'll be glad when Kelly leaves," Lori said. "I'm okay with you fucking guys and girls; not so much with Kelly. But, she was your first."

"Yeah, but you're my best," I replied. "The one I want to, never mind."

Lori looked at me and said, "Let's don't mess up what we have with each other. Never mind is good right now."

Kelly came into the kitchen and smiled, "So we're all set for tomorrow?"

"Yep, we are," I replied.

"It's going to be fun and profitable too," she said. "I like the money for having fun." She looked at Lori and said. "Tonight may be my last free night in town. We should, you know."

"Hell yes," Lori said. "We're going to have a good time tonight."

Kelly nodded her head and smiled, "Looking forward to it lover," and left.

Lori waited until she left then said to me, "I'm going to fuck the hell out of her."

Oh, shit, this should be good!

Later that night, after a few drinks, things started to heat up. Kelly was kissing Ellen and Lori and I were having at it when she said, "Let's do this right, fun in the bedroom!"

We got up and all of us went in there. Lori was out of her clothes first and went to a chest on the nightstand. She pulled out a bottle of lube, a large fat dildo and of course, Mr. Pink.

She walked over to me and pulled me down on my knees as she stood above me, lube and big dildo in her hand. I grabbed her cock and rubbed it slowly across my lips, licking it quickly as I went side to side. As I was focused on Lori, I just imagined that Ellen and Kelly had paired off, for now at least.

Man, I love Lori's cock; okay, I haven't run into a cock I don't love, but she's top three for sure. Geez, does that sound slutty? LOL, I don't care 'cuz it's all about having a good life.

Anyway, I cupped her balls and licked the head of her cock in circles, twisting the shaft slowly to the opposite side, then flipping it the other direction. She laid her hands on my shoulders and said "Oh yeah lover, get me nice and hard."

I took the head into my mouth and started down slowly, twisting the shaft back forth as I went down and down. I'd stopped every inch or so, swallowing to thicken her cock as I engulfed it in hot, wet, flesh. After a bit I got nose to crotch; her balls being squeezed at a constant pace. I wanted to milk her dry so I went back up, then down, at a slow pace. After a few minutes of doing this I picked up speed.

"Kelly! Come here!" Lori said loudly. I didn't know what was happening, but I sure wasn't going to stop sucking this fine cock; until Lori pushed me away. I looked up at her as she moved away from me. I turned around and saw her grab Kelly by the wrist and pull her towards her. Lori went to the chair, sat down and grabbed Kelly by the waist, forcing her to sit on her hard, well lubed cock.

Kelly yelled, "Ohhh!" as Lori shoved her cock balls deep into Kelly's asshole, pulling her tight onto her lap. Lori reached up and pulled Kelly's head back, hard, by the hair as she bounced up, her cock deep in Kelly's ass. Reaching around she grabbed Kelly's still hard cock and started to stroke it hard and fast.

"Who's my bitch!?" Lori yelled.

Kelly softly said "I am Lori." Lori pumped her cock in and out of Kelly's ass, stroking Kelly's cock faster and faster. She pulled Kelly's head closer and asked. "Who's my bitch!?'

"I am Lori," Kelly said again, louder this time.

More ass fucking and cock stroking, Kelly was squirming, shaking as Lori said "Who's my bitch!?"

"I am Lori! I am!" Kelly yelled and shot a huge load of cum into the air! Two, three, four huge spurts flew from Kelly's cock, Ellen moved to try and catch them with her mouth, but she was unsuccessful. Lori let go of Kelly and she dropped to the floor, laying face to the side, on her stomach.

Lori went to her and pulled Kelly up to her knees, pulled her ass back and pushed her face down. She slid her cock into Kelly's asshole and said, "Get that dildo Ellen; you know what I'm talking about."

Ellen ran to the dildo, sat in front of Kelly and stuffed the dildo deep into her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah!" Ellen said as she grabbed Kelly's head and held it against her pussy. "Lick me Kelly, lick me good!"

Holy shit! I was watching Lori butt fucking Kelly while she licked Ellen's pussy. Holy shit!

"Tom, fuck Ellen's face lover, she likes that. Right, Ellen?" Lori asked.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Give me your cock Tom," she replied.

I looked at Lori, she smiled and made an "all for you" hand gesture towards Ellen. I walked over to her, my cock rock fucking hard. Ellen grabbed it and went down on my cock hard and fast.

Lori kept slamming into Kelly's ass, slapping it loudly with her hand on each thrust, Kelly was moaning while licking Ellen. Ellen picked up speed and I grabbed her head, not steering it, just encouraging her. I knew I was going to cum as she picked up speed. Making yummy and wet noises as she sucked; I looked at Lori and saw her eyes close as she got that "I'm cumming!" look and she did.

She pumped faster and faster shooting her load into Kelly's grateful ass, and stopped balls deep; then pulled out. Kelly continued to lick Ellen and then I blew my load.

Three long hot spurts into her mouth, Ellen held it inside, knowing I would be there to swallow it with her. After I dry fired I moved to Ellen, we locked mouths and my cum slipped from her mouth to mine and back, both of us swallowing it as best we could.

I fell back to the edge of the bed, Kelly still licking, now moving the big dildo in and out of Ellen's wet pussy. "Oh yeah Kelly, that's it baby, that's it!" Ellen started to shake; that I'm cumming shake and Kelly picked up speed, both with licking and fucking her tight pussy with the dildo. After a bit Ellen screamed again and fell back from Kelly, pushing her away.

"Kelly baby," Lori said softly. "Kelly baby; who's my bitch?"

Kelly turned around and looked at Lori, smiled wide and replied, "I am Lori; I'm your bitch."

Holy shit!

***********