Tom's T-Girl Comes to Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I get yours," I said.

"Fuck yeah you do," she said. "Now about that cooking."

I made up menus for the next three days, breakfast, snacks, lunch, dinner, etc. Found out what they liked and didn't like. Being a restaurant guy that can cook; let's just say ladies love it. Guys? If you can suck their cocks, that's enough.

Anyway I told the ladies I'd head out to the store for a bit, Kelly asked if she could go. We took off, I told Lori and Ellen "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," and left. Actually, there isn't anything I wouldn't do so that left a lot on the table for them.

We got into the van and Kelly said, "Tom, you good with this arrangement?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied.

"You know, none of us knew that you knew all of us when Ellen and I got into town. Let's just say that was interesting."

"How so?" I asked as we headed for the store.

"Let's just say Lori was, well," she paused. "How long have you two been seeing each other?"

"Couple of months," I said.

"Exclusive?"

"Really?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, you're right," she laughed. "You're like me; special - bit of a slut."

"Yes, but we like those special ones; like I like you," I said.

"Yes, like I like you as well," she said as she touched my thigh. "Something about us, you're different."

"Yep, you too, different and in a good way."

"Glad you and she aren't exclusive and glad she brought up the rules," she said rubbing my thigh. "'Cuz I want to fuck the hell out of you. Oh, her too and Ellen; but I really want to fuck the hell out of you!"

I wanted to pull over and do her right there, but instead, continued on. We got to the store, did some shopping and drove back.

"Think they're fucking?" Kelly asked me.

"That's a good question," I replied. "What do you think?"

"I think yes; they were pretty hot and heavy when Lori lived in Vegas," Kelly said.

"We'll see," I said. I rang the bell once, twice after a bit and Lori opened the door. She was wearing a robe and I bet nothing else.

"So back from shopping, great; great," she said. Oh yeah, they'd been fucking.

Kelly and I went into the kitchen, Lori disappeared, we started to unpack and put away the groceries. Ellen came into the kitchen, also in a robe, hair wet and wrapped in a towel. She looked around the food, made some yummy sounds and said, "Nice to grab a shower."

I looked at Kelly and her at me, we smiled as Ellen left. "I'll do the rest of the unpacking, see if they're hungry and need something to tide them over. Dinner's at seven; that work?"

"Whatever you think is good with me," she replied and rubbed her nipples till they got hard, hidden by her T-shirt. Smiling she went into the living room.

************

Dinner went well, everyone liked it. It took only a bit to get the kitchen clean then we all sat in the living room watching the television. Not sure what would happen next I figured I'd sit back and see what happened.

Nothing. Everyone just kind of sat, did some small talk, that was it; zippo.

After about a half hour Ellen got up and said, "Fuck it. I have three holes and you're all welcome to them," and walked into the bedroom. Guess that was the ice breaker as Kelly, Lori and finally I, followed Ellen.

It didn't take long for everyone to strip naked, Lori pulled out some lube a couple of dildos and I'll be damned if she didn't pull out a Mr. Pink vibrator. Looking at her I picked it up, smiled, and said "I've seen these before."

She smiled and moved towards me and said, "I take good notes." She pulled me close, her nipple hard breasts on my chest. We began to kiss as our hard cocks bumped against each other. I reached down and grabbed her cock, placed it over mine, and started to jerk us both.

Our tongues meshed rubbing and chasing each other into first her mouth then mine then back into hers. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, sliding my mouth down her neck, licking and biting the whole way down to her chest. I reached under her ass and lifted her up., my mouth on her nipple, her cock in my stomach. I stepped forward, moved to the bed and tossed her back onto it. "Oooooo!" she said loudly.

I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed, my hands running over her breasts, tweaking her nipples, kissing her stomach as I made my way down towards her thick, hard cock. Further down I went, my mouth now above her cock, she could feel my hot breath on her cock head.

Suddenly Kelly was on the bed, right next to Lori. I looked over and Ellen was on her knees and moving towards Kelly's cock. I couldn't tell what was happening as I took Lori's cock into my hand, the head of her cock to my lips. My tongue came out, hot and wet and I circled the head of her cock, to the left three times, slowly, then to the right. Then I took the head into my mouth, just the head and looked up at Lori.

She had turned her head to the right, Kelly to the left, and they were kissing, hands rubbing tits as best they could. I stopped and turned to look towards Ellen, Lori's cock still in my mouth and I could see her slowly going down Kelly's beautiful, hard, cock. We were down on our knees, side by side, sucking two wonderful cocks.

I took Lori's cock and twisted it to the right, my mouth going to the left as I started to go down her long shaft. She made yummy sounds so either she was enjoying it or enjoying kissing Kelly; I didn't care. I was sucking one of my favorite cocks; geez, that sounds slutty. Oh fuck me; that sounds hot!

I wet my finger and slid it to Lori's asshole, then slipped the tip inside, she pushed downward as I pushed it farther in, all the way in. I went down her cock, slow and deep, my hand moving away as I took her cock into my mouth. Then up slowly, my finger coming back to the tip.

Lori pushed away from Kelly and said, "Oh fuck Tom, I need to cum in your mouth!"

I pulled up and said "Yeah baby, cum in my mouth, I want it bad," then went back to sucking her cock. This time I picked up a little speed, kept my hand wet and tight as my mouth went up.

Holy shit! Here I was sucking Lori's cock, wanting that cum, while Kelly was right next to me. Oh, I think I hear her cumming!

"Oh fuck! Of fuck!" Kelly screamed. "I'm cumming!"

Yep I was right, she was cumming. And so was Lori!

She shot a huge spurt of hot, tasty cum into my mouth. Damn, I love her taste! A second, a third burst of Lori's tasty cum; I swallowed the first, not the second or third, ready to share it. As I pulled away from her cock, Ellen pulled me towards her and pressed her open mouth onto mine. We kissed deeply, our tongues sharing Lori and Kelly's cum. We swallowed hungrily and after a few minutes of kissing pulled away, but held each other close.

I looked down at Lori and Kelly, they were spent, eyes half closed and looking up at us.

"Fuck it!" I said and pulled Ellen with me to the chair. I reached over, grabbed Mr. Pink and gave it to her, her eyes widened, obviously familiar with Mr. Pink. I put her on her knees on the chair, ass facing me and spread her legs. She turned on Mr. Pink and put it on her clit with an "Oh yeah!" I spit on the head of my cock and shoved it into her hot, wet pussy. I knew her from before with Lori, knew her pussy would be wet from sucking a cock; girl after my own heart.

I started to bang away as she locked Mr. Pink onto her clit while I fucked her. In and out, deep as I could go, over and over I pumped. I held her by the hips and pulled her towards me with each stroke. I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum now!

One, two three more pumps and bam! I filled her with three or more spurts of cum, I kept pumping as I dry fired, and she started to moan louder. I had to pull out, couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her from behind, spun her around on the chair and spread her legs wide.

Down I went, to her cum filled cunt and started to lick. I have done this many times and chicks go crazy when you do it; licking her tasty cum filled pussy while she plays with the clit. It's all about how you tilt your head. .

Anyway, Ellen started to scream. "Ohhh fuck! Ohhh fuck!" The scream turned into almost a whimper as she shook from cumming so hard. Mr. Pink strikes again.

I licked her clean, not dry as she was wet, but not full of cum anymore. I backed away, her legs closed, and I sat down on the floor.

"You are one nasty mother fucker Tom," Kelly said.

"Ain't he though?" Lori chimed in.

I turned around, smiled, and said "You ladies inspire me."

************

I woke up the next morning and looked up at the ceiling trying to remember what had happened the night before, after fucking Ellen. It was a blur. I looked over to my right and saw someone in the bed with me. I heard the shower going so maybe that was Lori? She had to work, the only one of us who actually had to be somewhere at a certain time. Hmm, not being sure as to whom it was I slowly got up and grabbed my phone. Reached down, grabbed my underwear and put it on.

I walked into the kitchen and went to make some coffee. Lori had a French press set up and Carolans in the fridge. I ground four servings and turned the electric kettle on to heat up. Kelly came walking into the kitchen, wearing panties and that was it. She walked up to me and gave me a hug and a sweet kiss.

"Morning lover. Have fun last night?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "You?"

She laughed, "I guess so, my ass is sore and I have cum breath, so yeah, I think I had a good time."

We talked for a bit, I heard the shower go off so headed towards the bathroom in the bedroom. Lori was drying off and I helped her.

"Hey lover," she said. "Sleep good?" Damn I love her perky tits, blond hair and don't get me talking about her cock.

"Yeah, I did," I asked. "You?"

"Yeah, I did too," she said putting her towel on the rack. "Wish I would have woken up to you though."

I didn't know what to say, guess it was Ellen in bed with me?

She moved towards me, leaned in, kissed me and grabbed my balls! Whispering she said, "I have to work today and you three don't. Now I know what I'd be doing if I were here, but I won't be. I'll be back here for lunch and I want you to save a big load of cum for me, 'cuz I'm going to be hungry for you."

She kissed me again and continued; "Now I know they're going to try and fuck you and that's all fine, but I want that first big load of yours for myself. I'll be back around 11ish. Did I hear you making coffee?"

I smiled, and happy she had let go of my balls, said, "You bet babe. And I made you a snack to take to work."

"You're a sweetheart. Now I have to get dressed," she said.

Okay, this should be fun. I went into the kitchen; Kelly had made coffee for us and added Carolans. Ellen was there wearing a bra and panties, oh yeah, and a smile.

"Morning Tom," she said. "Wonderful night last night. What are the plans for today?"

"Not sure, maybe go hit the lake and relax." I replied as I took a drink of my coffee.

"That sounds good," Ellen replied. "What do you think Kelly?"

Kelly tilted her head and said, "You know, we don't have to go anywhere or do anything special. We can just relax, that's pretty good to me. You have to do anything today?"

I thought it over before replying then said, "I have to be somewhere at 11 till about noon, but other than that, I'm pretty free.

Lori came in and grabbed her coffee. She looked at her watch, opened a cabinet, pulled out a to-go cup and poured her coffee into it. Rinsing out the other cup she turned and said, "You guys have fun. Relax and enjoy the town. Lake's great, you should check it out."

"We will," Kelly said. "Today or tomorrow. What time you off?"

Off at 5, but I'll be back here at 11," she said with a smile, looking at me. "See you guys," she said and left.

Kelly looked at me and said, "Back at 11. Coincidence?"

I spread my hands apart with a "what can I say" look and smiled. Kelly got up and headed towards the bedroom, "We need to talk," she said. Looking at Ellen she continued "Alone."

Ah fuck, was this going to turn into shit or what? I looked at Ellen, she laughed and shrugged, and I followed Kelly into the bedroom. When I got there she said, "Close the door."

Fuck! I did and turned around; she had pulled her hard cock out of her panties and was stroking her really hard cock.

"You going to fuck Lori when she gets back?" she asked, stroking her cock nice and slow. I was getting hard and my underwear didn't hide it, she looked down and smiled. "Well at least part of you is glad to see me."

"You know I'm glad you're here," I said looking her in the eyes.

"Really?" she asked, keeping our eyes locked.

"Of course, you know how I feel about you," I replied.

"You're really not exclusive with Lori, right?" she asked.

"You know I'm not, I fucked Ellen and," I hesitated, what did happen last night; kind of a blur.

"You fucked me and Lori too," she filled in the blanks for me.

"So then what's your point?" I asked.

"Oh fuck off, I don't know," she said and went to head back to the kitchen. I stepped in of her, stopped her, and dropped to my knees.

"Don't," she said.

I pulled down her panties, grabbed her thick, hard cock and pulled the head of it into my mouth. I started to suck; she grabbed my shoulders and tried to pull away, but not really as I went down her cock, as far as I could.

"Oh fuck, damn you Tom," she said softly.

I slid my mouth up, twisting her fine cock as I did, to the left, to the right, swallowing as I came up, her thick cock thickening even more. Then down I went, slow again, savoring the taste, the feel of her fleshy cock. I heard the door open.

"Oooooo," Ellen said. "I thought you guys were fooling around. I want some of that."

She stepped past me and behind Kelly, kissing her neck, licking it as she massaged her already hard nipples. Kelly moaned as I continued to suck. Ellen slid a hand down and spread Kelly's legs apart. Dropping down Ellen turned around and slid under Kelly, leaned back and with her hands resting on the floor to support her took Kelly's balls into her mouth.

Kelly took a deep breath and swayed slightly, I continued to suck. Twice my chin almost hit Ellen's head; both times we dodged, not losing contact with cock or balls. After a few minutes, Ellen slid farther away from Kelly, said "Let me suck it Tom," and she took over sucking.

"Fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass," Kelly said. I grabbed her and pulled her to the bed, Ellen frowning as Kelly's cock came out of her mouth. I slipped a pillow under Kelly's ass, grabbed some lube, it had been out since last night; all of the stuff was still out from last night. I lubed up and Ellen bounced onto the bed. I grabbed Kelly's legs, closed them tight and slid my cock into her ass. Ellen had gotten onto her knees over Kelly's crotch and was sucking slow and deep. Say what you want about Ellen, the girl loved sucking a cock, any cock.

I pushed all the way into Kelly's asshole, balls touching her ass. She clenched her asshole tight, over and over as if to milk my cock. After a couple of flexes I started to back my cock out of her ass as it was already aching. Looking at this fine lady, having my cock inside her and watching someone sucking her 8" long and fucking thick cock was doing it to me. I slipped almost all the way out, and then slowly went back in.

"I wanna cum, I wanna cum!" Kelly yelled. Ellen picked up speed, wet and sloppy, noisily sucking Kelly's cock. I kept fucking her ass, slow and steady. I wanted Ellen to suck her off with my hard cock inside Kelly's ass; I wanted Kelly to cum really fucking hard.

And she did, her hips bucking up as my cock slammed down, deep and tight in her wet ass. She began to scream, Ellen going faster, intent on getting every drop of cum from Kelly's cock and she did. Kelly pushed Ellen away, I fucked her a couple of more slow, balls deep strokes, then pulled out. She fell back, relaxed on the bed, breathing deeply.

Ellen bounced over to me and said, "You can fuck my ass now if you want Tom. Or clean that nice prick of yours up and I'll suck you dry."

She probably would too, but I remembered what Lori had said. I went to the bathroom, got a hot face cloth and wiped my cock clean. Ellen was all smiles and said, "Come lay down here Tom," as she patted the bed.

I grabbed Mr. Pink and a big black dildo; it reminded me of Marcus, and pushed her onto her back instead. I turned on Mr. Pink; I wet it and stuck it on her clit. Her eyes widened; they always do when Mr. Pink hits the clit. I shoved two fingers up inside her; they slid right into her wet pussy, and shoved the black dildo to my mouth. I liked the dildo in my mouth, preferred a cock, but anyway, while she played with herself, took the dildo into my mouth and got it really wet.

"Hmmm," Ellen as she played and I finger banged her. "I'd like to see you suck a black dick Tom."

"You know I would for you Ellen, get it nice and wet so he could fuck you," I said. "Kind of like this." I pulled the dildo from my mouth; my fingers out, and slid it deep into her wet cunt. No hesitation, she moaned and took it balls deep. "Hold it sweetie," I said. Ellen reached down and grabbed it, keeping it balls deep; Mr. Pink buzzed along.

I moved up the bed and grabbed a pillow, shoving it under Ellen's head. She turned towards me and I slipped my hard cock into her ready and willing mouth. I held her head and slid my cock in and out, nice and steady. Halfway in at first then deeper, she liked it. Her pussy packed, Mr. Pink whirring and a cock in her mouth. Ellen, like most women, loved it and it gets them to cum really, really fast. The being in control works well for them.

Anyway, Ellen began to scream, still keeping my cock in her mouth. She began to shake and tossed her hips up and down. I pulled my cock from her mouth and gave her a deep kiss and said "That was wonderful."

Kelly looked at me and said, "Want to cum lover?"

I looked at her, cock aching and hard. Beautiful girl, long tasty cock, my ass wanted it, but said "You know, I'm good now ladies. I want this to be about you. You're on vacation."

"And you're saving it for Lori," Kelly said with a smile.

"And I'm saving it for Lori," I agreed.

"You're a good guy Tom, keeping your word and all that," she said as she began to stroke her now hardening cock. "But after she goes back to work; I'm going to fuck the hell out of you."

I laughed, "I hope so," I replied. "If you want, we can get dressed and go out to the lake or we can stay here at the pool."

"Let's check out the lake," Ellen said. Kelly agreed so we went.

************

Lori came home at 11:10 for "lunch". I gave her a hug and kiss, said I couldn't wait for her to come back. She looked around and listened.

"Are they here?" she asked as she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She was on a mission.

"Nope, they went to do some shopping," I said as I took off my clothes; Lori was already naked...and hard. I shut the door; she said "Lock it". I did, smiled and pushed her into the comfy chair, tossing her legs wide over each arm. I wet my hand, grabbed her cock and said "I've been waiting all day for this," and stroked it slowly while kissed the head. She dropped her hands to my shoulders and started to rub them.

I took her cock in my hand, twisting it while I started to lick it, right under the head, that sweet spot. "Oh yeah baby," she said softly. I took the head into my mouth, cupped her balls and fondled them. I wanted to build up a big load in her so wanted to take my time. I circled the head with my tongue then slid down a bit. I swallowed slowly, her cock tensing up, her hands tightening on my shoulders.

"Did you save your load for me baby?" she asked between breaths.

I came up and said, "You know I did," then went back down. I kept it up for about three minutes, not going any faster, her moaning softly, and then I picked up the pace. Up and down, up and down taking her thick cock as deep as I could, nose to crotch; I loved the smell of her crotch.