Tom's T-Girl Comes to Visit Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding!"

My phone went off - a text. I walked over to it; okay maybe kind of stumbled over to it. It was from Cyndee.

Cyndee - "We have to talk."

I tossed the phone back onto the table.

After a bit, basically Kelly's hour was up,  Carl and Kathy got dressed and left. I grabbed my clothes and began to get dressed.

"Tom, wait" Kelly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Fuck me," she said.

"What?"

She walked over to me, her cock getting hard. She leaned in and kissed my neck, grabbed my cock and whispered "Come fuck me."

I leaned back and looked at her. "Shouldn't we be going?

"No," she said. "I'm leaving tomorrow early for Vegas and this is my last night here. The way Lori acted with me last night made me realize that she has feelings for you."

"Okay, and?"

"I don't want to make things difficult for you two," she said. "So fuck me here, fuck me now, and tonight we won't. She can have you all for herself."

I was at a loss for words on many levels. So have Kelly now, and her undivided attention, or share her tonight. Didn't even hesitate; I reached under her ass and lifted her up and took her to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and said "I will do anything you want, anyway you want."

Kelly had planned well, bringing two bottles of lube, but she planned even better.

"Tom, be a love and go get my purse," she said.

I could hardly wait. I grabbed her purse, noting that it was bigger than the one I had seen her with before and gave it to her. She reached into and pulled out the long black dildo Ellen had used last night.

"I want you to fuck me with this while you suck my cock," she said. I had it lubed up and on my knees in less than a minute. I licked her ass, she squealed and I lined up the dildo, and then slipped it in. It went easily, no surprise there, not judging, and then I pushed it half way, then all the way in. She sighed and looked me in the eyes. I kept one hand on the dildo making sure it wouldn't slide out and leaned forward, taking her long, thick cock in the other hand.

"You have a wonderful cock Kelly," I said. "I love to suck it lover."

"More than sucking Marcus' cock?" she asked.

"Really?" I said a bit surprised that she had dropped Marcus' name. "Yes, more than his simply because it's yours."

"Well, I agree. I like sucking your cock more too," she said. "Now, enough talking please."

So she had sucked Marcus' cock; well that was another thing we had in common. I rubbed her hard cock against my lips, slipping my tongue out to caress the head. Then I did three circles around it, took the head into my mouth and twisted it from side to side in a large arc. She tasted great, not sure if that was residual from Kathy's pussy, didn't care.

I licked my hand and slid it down her cock as I went downwards with my mouth. I tell you, as I've mentioned before, sucking a cock mellows me out and Kelly's cock was doing it for me.

"Fuck me with the dildo baby," she said and I did. The long black dildo went back and forth, in and out of her grateful asshole. As I went in with the dildo I went down with my mouth, rested on my hand of course. No matter how much I wanted to, I couldn't get her whole cock into my mouth.

I went slow with both, she moaned and said softly, "That's it lover," as I slid up and down, dildo in and out, but never losing contact from her willing flesh with either.

"Want to cum Kelly?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled and said, "Oh yeah lover. In your ass; can I fuck your ass again?"

I smiled and replied "Anything you want Kelly; anything."

I stood up, she stood up. She turned me around and lay me back on the bed. I slid a pillow under my ass to get that sweet spot angle. She lubed up and rubbed it against my asshole; then slid in slowly, deeply, her balls touching up against my ass. She looked down at my throbbing cock, wet her hand, and grabbed it. As she slid in and out of my ass, such a big fucking cock, she started to jerk my cock. As I had done with the dildo and my mouth, she did to me, her hand going down as her cock went deep inside me.

"I'm going to cum in you Tom," she said and started to stroke faster and pump harder. I could feel balls starting to bang against my ass and my cock was aching as I watched this beautiful lady take me.

Then she came, screaming in pleasure as my asshole got hot from her cum and wetter as well. She shot two, three more pumps of hot jizz and try as she could, the stroking on my cock slowed down, but I didn't care. She was cumming in me! Three or four more pumps and she moaned and pulled away, sitting back on the chair.

I went right after her and grabbed her head, moved it to an inch or two from my cock as I jacked off fast and hard until I blew a load of cum onto her face. She opened her mouth and let me shoot my load in it, towards it and more on her face. After I was empty I leaned in and licked the cum from her, bringing it to her mouth. We shared swallowing all of it then well fell back to recover.

"I love you Tom," Kelly said.

"I love you too Kelly," I replied.

************

Kelly and I got home around four. I thought she had us out too early in the day, but she knew what she was doing. I was back in time to make dinner for the four of us, something special, and have it ready before Lori came home.

"You took my fucking dildo and the pink vibrator!" Ellen said as we entered Lori's place. "I could have used them!"

"Geez, I'm sorry, we needed them," Kelly replied.

"I was all by myself for the whole day and nothing, nada," Ellen continued. "That's fucked up!"

Kelly walked over to her and leaned in, whispering in Ellen's ear, she seemed to be listening intently.

"What? Just you and me? How many times? Dildo and Pinky? And you at the same time?"

She smiled and said, "Well that's better, I accept your apology," and stuck a finger in her mouth, moving it in and out as she looked at Kelly.

I let them talk it out and went to the kitchen.

About an hour and a half later Lori came in and went into the kitchen. "Wow babe," she said leaning in to kiss me. "The table looks nice."

"Thanks, glad to see you home," I replied. "Tough day at work?"

Lori grabbed a cucumber slice and said, "No, and Dave was in a good mood. Some guy came in and sucked his dick I think or he sucked his. That coffee shop guy; what's his name? Jason, yeah, that's it. Guess you were too busy today."

"Touché," I replied with a smile. "I'll make it up to you tonight babe. Just you and me tonight"

"Really?" she replied a bit surprised.

"Yes, just you and me," I said again and continued. "Why don't you get a shower, dinner's still 30 minutes out."

Lori looked at me and smiled, stepped in and kissed me sweetly on the mouth. "I will sweetheart. You know what they say "Fish and visitors stink after three days" and today's the third day."

"Yes, yes, I know," I said with a chuckle, now go get your shower." I slapped her on the ass, she went "Oooo," and smiled, heading towards the bathroom.

Dinner was superb if I say so myself and they all agreed. As soon as we finished we grabbed some wine. I knocked out the dishes quickly, Lori dried. When we got out to the living room Ellen stood up and faked a yawn.

"I think we should get some sleep tonight Kelly, tomorrow morning's going to come early."

"Uh yeah, that's a good idea," Kelly said. The two of them came over to us, hugged and kissed us, and said their goodbyes "In case we leave before you guys get up."

"Thanks again Lori, Tom, had a great time," Kelly said and Ellen and her went to the other bedroom.

I looked at Lori and at my watch. "It's 7:30."

Lori laughed, "Oh, they just wanted to fuck. So do I, come on." She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

Once there she went crazy, crazy good! She started to take off my clothes, kissing me hotly as she did. I joined in; pulling off my pants and anything else I could as she pulled me close. As soon as I was naked it was my turn, having her naked except for her panties; she pushed my hands away from them.

"I remember the first time you saw my cock," she said as she worked her way down my chest. "I hoped you'd like it."

"Like it? I loved it then and I love it now," I replied. One of her hands went to my nipple, the other to my already hard cock, as she kissed the other nipple.

She took her time, licking and kissing me as she went down towards my cock. I rested my hands on her shoulders and looked over to my right at the mirror on the bathroom door. It was facing me and I could watch her and me. I continued to watch as she reached my cock with her mouth, licking the sweet spot under the head then slowly circling it with her tongue. Her other hand went to my asshole and she rubbed it good, slipped the fingertip in, but just the fingertip.

Twisting my cock slowly to the left and then to the right, Lori went down, her hot, wet mouth a pleasure giver. Her hand moved from my asshole to my balls and she began to rub them ever so slow. She definitely knew what she was doing, as doing it slow would build up cum; I knew I'd need it having cum three times today!

Down she went taking my cock all the way into her mouth, touching her throat. Up she came, slow still, squeezing my balls in rhythm. Reaching the top she pulled off asked, "What do you want me to do lover?"

"Anything you want babe, anything for you," I replied. She moaned and went back to my cock. She sucked me like this for a good five minutes going a bit faster, but not all out. After a bit longer she pulled off and grabbed the bottle of lube.

Backing up she sat down in her chair and lubed up her cock. "Back up and sit on my lap babe," she said. "I want to fuck you, long and slow."

Looking at this hot lady with a hard cock, how could I refuse? I stepped back, lined up, she pulling her cock to my asshole and I sat down, slow and deep, all the way into her lap; cock deep.

"That's my boy," she said as she wet her hand, reached around my waist and grabbed my hard cock. She started to stroke it; I started to move up and down her cock, loving every inch of it as it filled me up.

We fucked this way for a bit and she said "I need to fill up your ass baby. Can I do that?"

I got up and went to the bed, pulling her onto it. I got onto all fours; she got behind me and bent her knees, but standing up. It was new for us; we had seen it on a porn site a few days earlier. She lined her cock up and pushed it into my asshole, my hungry, tight asshole. Deep she went, balls touching my ass.

"Fuck me Lori!" I said loudly. "Fill me up!"

She grabbed my waist and started to pump; deep balls touching then banging my ass as she picked up speed.

"I'm going to fill you up, Tom!" she said, starting to breath heavily as she pumped.

"Do it baby! I want it. I want it!" I said loudly.

She fucked me harder, faster, balls banging me with each stroke until she yelled and stopped in mid-stroke, cum spewing from her hard cock into my ass. Hot, hot cum filled me up, she resuming pumping after the first shot and continued until she couldn't fire anymore, slipped out and lay on the bed.

I got up, grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her ass. I bounced up, grabbed the lube and she watched as I lubed my cock.

"Fuck my ass Tom," she said. "It's all yours Tom."

I lined up my cock and shoved it deep into her ass, Lori going "Ohhh!" as I did. I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her close, then backed up and started pumping her hard. I had cum so much today I knew I couldn't fuck around, I needed to slam her fast if I was to cum in her; and I wanted too so much!

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh," I said with each stroke.

"That's it baby, that's it!" Lori said urgently. "I need this babe, fill me up!"

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled and started to shoot my cum. How much, who fucking knows, but whatever I still had I gave to her. She was rubbing her tits and moaning as I fucked her. After a few more deep pumps I stopped and pulled away, found the chair and sat down; spent.

We looked at each other, not saying a word for a while. Finally she said, "Is there still some of that dessert left?"

I laughed and said, "I think so, let's go!"

She pulled on her panties and I was in my shorts as we went out to the kitchen.

************

12